提示:网站右上角“在线笔记本”可以保存文字信息(好的单词,短语,句子等等)
Season 08, Episode 03
[Previously on the Celebrity Apprentice]
《飞黄腾达》前情提要
-Man: The teams were tasked with creating a comicbook character and costume for Zappos.com and presenting it to the C.E.O.
task: 分派任务 create: 创造 comicbook: 连环漫画 character: 人物形象 costume: 量身打造 present: 呈现 陈述 C.E.O.: Chief Executive Officer 总经理总裁
上集中两队挑战的任务是为Zappos.com 量身打造一个卡通形象并向行政总裁进行陈述
-Natalie Gulbis: Oh! This is great.
噢这太棒了!
-Man: On KOTU, the men were off to a rocky start.
rocky: 岩石的障碍重重的
KOTU队男人们开场就异想天开
-Dennis Rodman: We can get a transvestite a guy.
transvestite: 异性模仿欲 guy: 家伙
我们弄个会变身的男人
-Man: And Tom felt he was being shut out.
shut: 关闭
而Tom觉得他被排挤在外
-Tom Green: Horse. Or maybe a motorcycle. He could be on a motorcycle.
horse: 马 motorcycle: 摩托车
马或者是摩托车他骑着摩托车
-Herschel Walker: Wait, wait, just shut up right now. Okay.
shut up: 闭嘴 right now: 立刻
等会等会先闭上嘴好吧
Right now, shut up.
马上闭嘴
-Tom Green: I definitely feel a lack of respect for my ideas and what I'm talking about inthere.
definitely: 明确(口语)的确 a lack of : 缺少 respect: 尊重 idea: 意见 talk about: 讨论
我觉得他们对我的创意和说的话完全不尊重
-Man: Over on Athena, the women quickly came up with their concept.
Athena: 希腊神话中人物雅典娜(智慧、技术、学问、战争的女神) quickly: 迅速的 come up with: 出现 concept: 观念思想
在雅典娜这边女队的创意迅速成形
-Claudia Jordan: And our hero emerges, and she's like...
hero: 英雄 emerge: 出现
然后我们的英雄登场她像…
-Joan Rivers: Miss Z…
Z小姐
-Khloe Kardashian: Love it, perfect.
太喜欢了
-Man: With time running out for the men, Project Manager Scott Hamilton finally came upwith their comicbook character.
run out: 用完 comicbook: 连环漫画 character: 人物形象
男队的时间所剩无几项目经理Scott Hamilton 终于想出了他们的卡通形象
-Tom Green: How about "E," just "E"?
E怎么样就单一个E?
-Scott Hamilton: I think it's distracting.
distracting: 分散注意力的
我觉得这有些分散注意力.
-Tom Green: Why is her name "E"?
为什么她要叫EEE?
-Man: And they present it to the exec.
present: 呈现 陈述 exec:(美口)行政长官
他们将其展示给执行总裁
-Tom Green: Zappos.com transforms Megan into our hero, EEE!
transform: 转型 hero: 英雄
Zappos.com将Megan 转变为我们的英雄 EEE!
-Man: In the boardroom, Zappos had a favorite...
boardroom: 会议室 favorite: 喜爱的
会议室内 Zappos有偏爱的一方…
-Mr. Trump: They loved the women.
他们钟情于女队
-Man: Handing KOTU their second loss in a row.
hand: 使干预 in a row: 一连串
让KOTU连续两次一败涂地
Scott and Tom went head to head.
head to head: 头对头针锋相对
Scott和Tom争锋相对
-Tom Green: I think you didn't understand what I was doing.
understand: 理解
我想你都不明白我想干什么
-Scott Hamilton: I don't think anybody could understand what you were doing.
我看没人明白你想干什么
It was like, "How about no!
他老这样“你们看不!
Let's get back to the "zzz, zzz, zzz!
get back to: 回到
还是回到唰唰唰!
-Mr. Trump: Tom, so far I'm just not impressed.
impressed: 使印象深刻
Tom目前为止我还不满意
-Tom Green: And Tom stepped up to the plate.
step up to the plate: 勇挑重任
Tom挑起重任
-Tom Green: I can control the team.
control: 控制
我能掌控这个队伍
I want to be the next Project Manager.
project: 项目
我想当下一个项目经理
-Man: Ultimately, Mr. Trump had heard enough.
ultimately: 最后地
最终Trump先生听够了解释
-Mr. Trump: The "EEE" was a big mistake, Scott.
mistake: 错误
EEE是一大败笔 Scott
Scott, you're fired.
fired: 被解雇的
Scott你被解雇了
-Khloe Kardashian: Let me ask you a question.
问你个问题
Who do you think it's gonna be?
gonna: (美俚)= going to
你觉得是谁被炒?
-Brian McKnight: I think it's gonna be Scott.
我觉得是Scott
-Khloe Kardashian: Really?
really: 真的
真的?
-Brian McKnight: Yeah.
是啊
-Jesse James: Herschel did almost beat up Tom.
beat up: 打人
Herschel差点就想揍Tom了
Like, he added like a new syllable to the word.
add: 加 syllable: 音节
他说话都加了音节了
He was like, "Right now, you shut up."
shut up: 闭嘴
他像这样 “马上啊你闭嘴 ”
And I'm like, "Whoa."
whoa: 感叹词
我的感觉就是“哇”
-Herschel Walker: But Tom did say he want to be the P.M. for the next task.
P.M. = project manger项目经理 task: 任务
但是Tom说下次任务他想当项目经理
-Joan Rivers: Don't you want him to be?
你不想让他当?
-Herschel Walker: That may be the best thing for him to do.
那也有可能是最适合他的
The reasons why, it may make him show leadership.
leadership: 领导才能
让他有机会发挥领导才能
-Tom Green: Yes, yes. Get ready.
是的是准备好
Hi, guys. How you doing?
guy: 家伙
嗨伙计们你们怎么样?
-Herschel Walker: Hi. Okay.
嗨好的
-Jesse James: You know, I think Tom
我觉得Tom
He's just one of those creative dudes that's kind of a... that you just got to put up with.
creative: 创造的 dude: 纨绔子弟 花花公子 put up with: 承受
属于那种艺术家型的人那种操性…你必须得受着
-Joan Rivers: Well, I lost money 'cause I thought it was gonna be you.
'cause: =because gonna: (美俚)= going to
我输钱了因为我以为走的会是你
No. Just a joke.
不我开玩笑呢
-Jesse James: But he did actually say a lot of stuff that made sense.
actually: 真实的 stuff: 东西 make sense: 言之有理
但是他说的很多东西确实在理
-Tom Green: You know, Zapatos means "shoes" in Spanish.
shoe: 鞋 Spanish: 西班牙
知道吗?Zapatos在西班牙语里是鞋的意思
-Joan Rivers: We're well aware, thank you.
aware: 知道晓得
我们都知道谢谢你
-Tom Green: Zapatos means "shoes" in Spanish.
Zapatos在西班牙语里是鞋的意思
-Joan Rivers: Amazingly enough, we figured that out.
amazingly: 奇迹般地 enough: 足够的 figure out: 知晓
奇迹啊我们早就知道了
-Jesse James: I think big behavior and loudness and all that,
behavior: 行为动作 loudness: 响亮
那些夸张的动作高谈阔论
I think it's funny as hell, but to command respect,
hell: (加强语气)很非常的 command: 要求 respect: 尊敬
我觉得超级搞笑但是想要受人敬仰
I think it has to be earned first before you can command it.
earn: 赚取
我认为你必须先赢得尊重
-Khloe Kardashian: Hi, Bob.
嗨 Bob
Thank you for coming to see me.
谢谢你过来见我
-Bob: You look gorgeous.
gorgeous: (英口)极好的漂亮的
你看起来真迷人
-Khloe Kardashian: Thank you. You look very handsome.
handsome: (一般指男子外貌)漂亮的
谢谢你也很帅
-Bob: Oh! Thank you.
噢谢谢
-Khloe Kardashian: How's the charity doing?
charity: 慈善机构
慈善机构的状况如何?
I'm here playing for the Brent Shapiro Foundation to bring drug and alcohol awareness.
play for: 为了…而干某件事 foundation: 基金捐款 drug: 毒品 alcohol: 酒精 awareness: 意识知道
我是为了Brent Shapiro基金会而战引起对毒品和酗酒的警觉
Brent Shapiro was a dear friend of mine.
Brent Shapiro生前是我的好友
His father is Robert Shapiro, who was a lawyer with my father on the O.J. Simpson case.
lawyer: 律师 Simpson: 辛普森(姓氏)
他的父亲是Robert Shapiro是和我父亲一起打辛普森一案的律师
I did a challenge, which I was, Project Manager of.
challenge: 挑战
我参加了次挑战担任项目经理
I won my challenge, and I have…
我赢了筹得了一点善款
-Bob: Oh, well, congratulations.
congratulation: 恭喜
恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜
-Khloe Kardashian: Thank you.
谢谢
-Bob: Oh, wow. This is fabulous.
fabulous: (口语)极好的
这太棒了
-Khloe Kardashian: Yes.
是啊
-Bob: And it will go to great use.
会物尽其用的
-Khloe Kardashian: Brent Shapiro passed away from drug addiction.
pass away: 去世 drug: 毒品 addiction: 沉溺
Brent Shapiro因为吸毒而过世
I personally have had mistakes.
personally: 作为个人我个人 mistake: 错误
我自己也犯过错
I've had a D.U.I. very publicly, which, you know, it's been really hard, but it's taught me somuch.
D.U.I.: 酒后驾车 publicly: 公开地 taught: teach的过去式
曾经在大庭广众下酒后驾车那真的很难熬但也教会了我许多
And I want to vocalize that and teach people from my mistakes.
vocalize: (戏谑语)讲谈 mistake: 错误
我想让人们听到并从我的错误中吸取教训
-Bob: Thank you so much for doing this.
谢谢你所做的
-Khloe Kardashian: Yes.
是啊
-Mr. Trump: Good morning.
早上好
-ALL: Good morning.
早上好
-Mr. Trump: Joan Rivers won't be with us this morning, but she'll be back with ustomorrow.
Joan Rivers今早不跟我们一起但是她明天就会回来
Now, we're standing on the steps of St. Bartholomew's Church, a magnificent cathedral.
stand on: 站在 church: 教堂 magnificent: 宏大的庄严的 cathedral: 教堂
我们面对的是圣巴特罗明教堂一座辉煌的大教堂
One thing it's known for weddings.
be known for: 以…出名 wedding: 婚礼
它的名胜之一是婚礼
People love weddings.
人们热爱婚礼
I love weddings.
我热爱婚礼
I've actually had a couple of them.
actually: 实际上 a couple of: 几次
我都结了好几次了
Your task today is to sell wedding dresses at a retail shop that will be provided to you.
task: 任务 wedding: 婚礼 retail: 零售 provide: 提供的
你们今天的任务就是在所提供的零售店推销婚纱
-Brian McKnight: I'm already feeling like we're getting screwed from the beginning.
already: 已经 screw: 螺旋
一开始我就觉得我们完蛋了
Women spend their whole lives waiting for Prince Charming to marry them, and all we doas men is hope we never get there.
waiting for: 等待 Prince Charming: 白马王子 marry: 结婚
女人们一辈子都在等着白马王子迎娶她们而我们男人希望的是永远不要走到那步
-Mr. Trump: You have 125 dresses per team, and they're donated by RK Bridal.
dress: 婚纱 per: 每一 donate: 捐赠
每队有125件婚纱由RK婚庆公司提供
The one that makes the greatest profit will win.
profit: 赢余利润
赚钱最多的队伍获胜
It's very simple.
simple: 简单的
非常简单
George Ross is on my left. Ivanka's on my left.
left: 左边的
George Ross在这 Ivanka在这
They're going to be my eyes and ears.
eye: 眼睛 ear: 耳朵
他们将会是我的耳目
Dennis, you know about wedding dresses.
wedding dress: 婚纱
Dennis 你了解婚纱吧
Don't I remember?
以为我不记得?
-Dennis Rodman: Love your style, baby. Yes!
style: 款式
最喜欢你那款啦宝贝
-Mr. Trump: Dennis should be very, very good at this task.
task: 任务
这项任务Dennis应该非常拿手
I want you now to choose your Project Manager.
choose: 选择 Project Manager: 项目经理
你们马上选出项目经理
Go ahead.
开始吧
-Clint Black: Tom, you said you wanted it.
Tom 你说过想当
-Tom Green: Yeah.
是的
-Mr. Trump: Well, if you remember,
remember: 记起
你们还记得吧
Tom wanted to be Project Manager last time.
Project Manager: 项目经理
Tom上次说想当项目经理
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
-Tom Green: I'm happy to do it.
我非常愿意
I knew I was gonna be the Project Manager.
gonna:(美俚)= going to
我知道我会是项目经理
I don't think anybody else on our team could manage us to a win.
manage: 设法
我认为我们队其他人无法带领队伍获胜
I just don't think anyone else on our team is gonna be The Apprentice this year.
apprentice: 学徒
我觉得他们都当不了今年的学徒
I'll do it. I mean, yeah.
我来做好的
-Mr. Trump: Athena, who's your Project Manager?
Project Manager: 项目经理
雅典娜你们的项目经理是谁?
-All: Brande. Brande. Brande.
Brande Brande Brande
-Athena: Brande.
Brande
-Brande Roderick: This was the perfect task because it sounded like something thatwould be in my realm, and it sounded like something that would be a lot of fun.
perfect: 完美的 task: 任务工作 sound like: 听起来 realm: 王国领域
这次的任务很完美因为听起来正是我拿手的而且像是会很有趣
-Mr. Trump: All right, so you have two great Project Managers.
Project Manager: 项目经理
好了你们两队的项目经理都很不错
Somebody's gonna make a lot of money for their charity.
gonna:(美俚)= going to charity: 慈善(行为) 施舍
某人将会为其慈善机构募到大笔善款
Let's see how you do.
让我们拭目以待
Have fun.
开心点
-Man: COMING UP...
接下来…
-Brian McKnight: Where's Dennis?
Dennis在哪?
-Dennis Rodman: Give me a vodka and cranberry.
vodka: 伏特加酒 cranberry: (植物;植物学)酸果蔓;大酸果蔓
给我一杯野莓伏特加
-Brian McKnight: Having a little drink here or there
东喝一杯西喝一杯
I don't know how that's gonna sell a wedding dress.
gonna:(美俚)= going to wedding dress: 婚纱
我不知道那怎么能卖得出去婚纱
-Brian McKnight: I'm having fun now.
have fun: 玩得开心
我现在很开心
-Tom Green: I think we should try to keep it real positive today.
real: 真正的 positive: 积极的
我想我们大家今天都应该积极起来
Who do you think wants to take charge of marketing here?
take charge of: 负责 marketing: 商品销售业务
你们谁想负责行销推广?
-Jesse James: I think just getting on the phone and trying to get people down to buy.
我觉得多打电话让人们过来买
Big money.
大钱
-Tom Green: Clint?
Clint?
I really want to encourage you to try to call some of your contacts in the country musicindustry.
encourage: 鼓励促进 contact: 接触联系 country: 乡村
我非常希望你能找几个搞乡村音乐的
-Clint Black: Target amount?
target: 目标
目标数字?
-Tom Green: $100,000.00
十万美元
-Clint Black: I intend to carry out the challenge Tom gave me, which was to raise$100,000.
intend to: 想要 carry out: 完成开展 challenge: 挑战要求 raise: 提升
我想完成Tom给我的任务是募集到十万块
And if I have to exhaust all of my resources then that's what I'm gonna do.
exhaust: 耗尽 resource: 资源 gonna:(美俚)= going to
就算用尽我的人脉也在所不惜
I'm gonna hit you up for some money.
hit up: 请求
我想让你花点钱
That's why I'm calling.
所以才打电话
-Melissa Rivers: I'm sending an email to update my mother.
update: 使…与(当前条件)相适应
我发个邮件让我妈知道
-Tionne Watkins: Okay.
好的
-Melissa Rivers: This week's task is to sell wedding dresses for charity.
task: 任务 wedding dresses: 婚纱 charity: 慈善(行为) 施舍
这周的任务是做婚纱义卖
-Annie Duke: So, how much would you be willing to buy the dress for?
be willing to: 愿意打算
那么你打算花多少钱买一件?
I'd like to see, you know, at least four figures in the number you're about to give me andnot some janky four figures.
at least: 至少最低 figure: 数值价格 number: 数字 be about to: 打算将要 janky: 难看的
我希望看到你给我四位数的价钱而且不是什么难看的四位数
-Buyer A: I COULD PROBABLY DO A "MAIN EVENT."
probably: 大概或许 main: 主要的 event: 事件
那我就搞个“大手笔”吧
-Annie Duke: Oh, my God!
哦上帝
-Tionne Watkins: What's this mean?
那是什么意思?
-Annie Duke: He's gonna buy a $10,000 wedding dress, you guys!
gonna: (美俚)= going to wedding dresses: 婚纱 guy:(美俚)家伙
他打算花一万买一件姑娘们
-Dennis Rodman: So 3 grand. Got the 3 grand, okay?
grand:(美俚)(单复同)一千元(钞票)
那么3000 就3000 好吗?
All right. All right.
好的好的
3 grand right there. Boom.
已经有3000了
-Tom Green: Awesome. Perfect.
awesome: 使人敬畏的 perfect: 完美的
太棒了牛!
That's us right here, guys.
我们到了伙计们
-Dennis Rodman: Where are the girls at? There's KOTU right here.
姑娘们在哪? KOTU就在这
-Jesse James: They're right next door. They're right next door.
她们就在隔壁她们就在隔壁
-Dennis Rodman: This is really the part that sucks because there has to be something that we do that's better than what they do.
suck: (俚语)臭恶心
这真该死我们做的必须有哪点比她们强
-Brian McKnight: We had a daunting task because they put us next to each other, but it's not where you're selling, it's what you're selling and how you're selling it.
daunting: 艰巨的 task: 任务
这次任务艰巨因为我们就紧挨着但是重要的不是在哪卖重要的是你卖的是什么怎么卖
-Dennis Rodman: Oh. This sucks.
suck:(俚语)臭恶心
噢真难看
-Claudia Jordan: It’s so cute and big.
cute:(美口)非常可爱的美丽的
地方不错还挺大
-Brande Roderick: I'm really nervous about this task because the guys, I know, are going to try and bring in as much money as possible.
nervous: 紧张不安的 task: 任务 guy:(美俚)家伙 bring in: 引进 possible: 可能
这次任务让我很紧张因为男队会想方设法地敛钱
-Melissa Rivers: Dresses are arriving.
dress: 衣服 arrive: 到达
衣服到了
They know what kind of money we can bring in.
他们知道我们能拉到多少钱
And they know we're gonna bring it for this task.
gonna: (美俚)= going to task: 任务
也知道我们这次会都用上
-Natalie Gulbis: Thank you, Shaqir. Peace out. All right.
peace out: 再见
谢谢你 Shaqir 再见
-Clint Black: Hey, it's Clint.
嘿我是Clint
-Buyer B: Okay?
好?
-Clint Black: You want to buy a wedding dress?
wedding dress: 婚纱
你想买婚纱吗?
-Brian McKnight: Let's work on this name.
咱们想名字吧
-Tom Green: Winter Wedding sale?
winter: 冬天 wedding: 婚纱 sale: 销售
冬季婚纱展销?
-Brian McKnight: Wedding Dress Blowout.
wedding dress: 婚纱 blowout: 喷出(口) 爆发
婚纱风暴
-Jesse James: Bankruptcy Sale.
bankruptcy: 破产倒闭 sale: 销售
跳楼大甩卖
-Brian McKnight: Yeah.
是啊
-Jesse James: How about this Red Carpet Wedding Dress Sale?
Red Carpet: 红地毯 wedding dress: 婚纱
这个如何红毯婚纱展销?
We'll set up a red carpet out there, they come in.
我们在那边铺上红毯人们就会进来了
We have one of those boards with all the logos on it.
board: 木板纸板 logo: (广告等用的)标识语句
然后搞个大看板把所有的商标都印在上面
I like "Red Carpet."
Red Carpet: 红地毯
我喜欢“红毯”
-Tom Green: I had already planned on our showroom looking minimal simple, clean, like an art gallery, you know?
showroom: 货品陈列室 minimal: 最小的极微的 gallery: 回廊走廊
我已经设计好展厅大小适中简洁像是艺术画廊明白吗?
Focus today on raising money.
focus on: 集中 raise money: 筹钱
将精力都放在筹钱上
-Clint Black: I got another $5K.
K=kilo(非正式)一千
我又拉到5000块
-Brian McKnight: Hey, I got $6,000 coming in, also, and probably more.
hey: 咳!嘿!(表示惊愕、喜悦、疑问或唤起注意) probably: 大概或许
嘿我搞到6000块可能还有更多
-Melissa Rivers: Hi, Preston.
嗨 Preston
-Preston: Oh, my God. It's so good to see you.
我的天真高兴见到你
-Melissa Rivers: So good to see you.
真高兴见到你
Oh, thank you so much for coming down and helping us.
非常感谢你过来帮我们
I thought it would be a great idea to reach out to my friend Preston Bailey.
我觉得让我朋友 Preston Bailey来帮忙是个好主意
Hi. Khloe.
嗨 Khloe
Preston Bailey is one of the best known wedding planners.
wedding: 婚礼
Preston Bailey是知名的婚礼策划
You know, he's like that guy who comes in and says, Okay, this is what I see, and does it all.
他是那种男人走进来说“好我是这么看的”然后就都干了
We have 125 wedding dresses to sell.
wedding dress: 婚纱
我们有125件婚纱要卖
-Preston: And you just need to transform it.
transform: 转化转变
你们需要这大变样
-Melissa Rivers: We need to transform it.
我们需要这大变样
-Preston: Done.
做吧
-Melissa Rivers: I have total confidence in Preston, but I am convinced the boys arepulling out all the stops.
total: 完全的绝对的 convinced: 使确信说服
我对Preston信心十足但是我相信男队也会使出浑身解数
Two losses to, you know, a bunch of girls running around in stilettos?
loss: 失败输掉 bunch:(美俚)一群一帮 stiletto: (刺绣用的)针眼锥打眼锥这里指高跟鞋
连续两次输给一帮穿高跟鞋四处奔波的女人?
A little bit humbling, a little bit humiliating.
bit: 少许一点儿 humbling: 卑下的 humiliating: 丢脸的蒙羞的
有点耻辱有些丢人
-Herschel Walker: We're gonna be down here, and, you know, we have 125 weddinggowns and stuff, you know, that are really marked down.
gonna: (美俚)= going to wedding gown: 婚纱 stuff : 材料原料 mark down: 减价
我们会一直在这里有125件婚纱要卖掉而且全都是降价甩卖噢
And I'll tell you the exact us, uh that we have is, uh...
exact: 准确的
我告诉你我们想…我们有…
-Tom Green: Brian, can you help me with my zipper?
zipper: 拉链
Brian 能帮我拉拉链吗?
-Brian McKnight: Absolutely not.
absolutely: 绝对地完全地
没门
Are you serious?
serious: 严肃的
你来真的?
-Tom Green: You know, we have been having a little bit more of a relaxed atmospheretoday...
bit: 少许一点儿 relaxed: 不拘束的 atmosphere: 气氛
今天我们这儿的气氛轻松愉快
And you're doing this because...?
你这么做是因为?
...and I think that'll translate into getting a lot done.
translate: 使转移调动
我觉得那会让效率更高
I hope, if anything, I'm at least contributing to that.
contribute to: 贡献
我希望对此我至少有所贡献
-Dennis Rodman: Nobody coming on the street.
街上没人
Look, there's nobody walking down there.
看那边都没人经过
You're right.
你是对的
-Tom Green: Dennis had an idea to generate hype for our event.
generate: 引起招来 hype: 大肆宣传 event: 活动经历
Dennis提出意见要为我们的活动造势
Do you want to go with Dennis or keep making calls?
你想跟Dennis一起还是继续打电话?
All right. All right, cool, man.
好的好的酷伙计
You ready?
准备好了?
-Dennis Rodman: How you doing?
你好吗?
-Jessica: Hello.
你好
-Dennis Rodman: What's your name, honey?
honey: 宝贝儿(称呼用)漂亮姑娘
你叫什么宝贝?
-Jessica: Jessica.
Jessica
-Dennis Rodman: How you doing, Jessica? Herschel Walker.
你好吗 Jessica? Herschel Walker
My whole purpose of being on the street right now is trying to draw business for this taskwe're doing.
purpose: 目的 right now: 现在 draw: 拉牵 business: 业务 task: 任务
我上街的目的是要为我们的任务拉生意
Give me a vodka and cranberry.
vodka: 伏特加酒 cranberry: (植物;植物学)酸果蔓;大酸果蔓
给我一杯野莓伏特加
Thank you.
谢谢
Doing my thing, being Dennis Rodman, you know.
按我的风格来做Dennis Rodman
Boom.
boom: (雷、炮等的)隆隆声
嘭
What's happening, guys?
guy: 家伙
怎么样伙计们?
Got any money?
有钱吗?
Hey, honey. Come here.
honey: 宝贝儿(称呼用)漂亮姑娘
嘿宝贝过来
Sit down. All right.
坐下好吧
How you doing?
你怎么样?
-Girl: Good.
很好
-Dennis Rodman: We could have some real cool things going on right now, me and you.
real: 真实的真正的 cool: (美俚)极好的绝妙的 right now: 现在
我们可以去干点很酷的事我和你
-Girl: Oh, yeah?
是吗?
-Dennis Rodman: What time you get off?
get off: 下班
你什么时候下班?
Out of my team, I think that I know women more than anybody.
在我们队中我觉得我最了解女人
I'm more like you ever see the movie "Ghost"?
Ghost: 《人鬼情未了》
我会说你看过《人鬼情未了》吗?
He came back as a ghost and got inside Whoopi Goldberg's body.
ghost: 鬼幽灵
他变成鬼魂归来附体在Whoopi Goldberg身上
That's me.
我就是这样
Love her style.
style: 风格
喜欢她这型的
-Herschel Walker: When you have someone that all he want to do is go around theneighborhood having a little drink here or there,
neighborhood: 四邻邻近
队里有的人满脑子就是到附近去喝两杯
I don't know what that's gonna sell a wedding dress.
gonna: (美俚)= going to wedding dress: 婚纱
我不知道那怎么能把婚纱卖出去
-Dennis Rodman: Oh, yeah, one more drink, honey.
好的再来一杯宝贝
-Girl: Yeah, what is it?
好要什么?
-Dennis Rodman: Vodka and cranberry. Okay.
vodka: 伏特加酒 cranberry: (植物;植物学)酸果蔓;大酸果蔓
野莓伏特加好的
I'm having fun now. I'm having fun now.
have fun: 玩得开心
我现在很开心我现在很开心
-Clint Black: Hello? Hello? Tim?
你好?你好?Tim?
[ON THE PHONE TIM MCGRAW]
-Clint Black: Yeah? Hey, it's Clint.
是?嘿我是Clint
-Tim: What have you got yourself into now?
你现在在搞什么?
-Clint Black: Well, uh, I'm competing in an event for charity.
compete: 竞争 event: 活动经历 charity: 慈善 嗯我在参加一个慈善活动
Good to talk to you, man. Text me your number, okay?
awesome: (俚语)极好的棒极了的
很高兴跟你聊伙计把你的号码发给我好吗?
-Ivanka: How's it going?
进展如何?
-Jesse James: Awesome.
太棒了
-Ivanka: Where's … Who are we missing?
missing: 失去的不见了的
谁谁不在?
Where's, uh, Where's Dennis?
嗯那谁 Dennis在哪?
-Jesse James: Dennis and Herschel.
Dennis和Herschel
-Ivanka: Oh, okay.
好的
-Clint Black: Thanks.
谢谢
-Ivanka: It seems like you're already starting to call people.
already: 已经早已
看来你们已经开始四处打电话了
-Tom Green: Oh, yeah.
是的
We've been doing that pretty much all day.
pretty: (俚、方)相当的好多的
我们一天差不多都在搞这个
Clint's been really working on that.
really: 真真正
Clint在这方面很下功夫
You know, Brian's also been making a lot of calls.
Brian也打了很多电话
Everyone has been.
大家都是
-Ivanka: Well, it's still in the early stages of the task.
stage: (发展的)阶段时期 task: 任务
这才是任务的刚开始
They seem to all be working together quite harmoniously as a team
together: 一同共同 harmoniously: 和谐地融洽地
他们似乎已经作为团队在和谐地工作了
At least those who were actually present, which was not Herschel and Dennis.
actually: 实际的 present: 出席的在场的
至少那些在场的人是也就是除了Herschel和Dennis
I have yet to totally figure out exactly where they are.
totally: 完全的 figure out: 弄清楚 exactly: 确切地精确地
我还不清楚他们在哪
-Dennis Rodman: It's beautiful in New York.
beautiful: 美丽的美好的
纽约真美
No matter where it is in New York, honey, everything is beautiful.
no matter: 无论 honey: 宝贝儿(称呼用)漂亮姑娘
不管是纽约的哪一点宝贝一切都很美
-Khloe Kardashian: The men's team is right next door, and theirs is KOTU.
男队就在隔壁他们的名字是KOTU
So don't go to them because I don't want
所以不要去那因为我不想
They're gonna be stealing our...
gonna: (美俚)= going to
让他们偷了我们的…
-Brande Roderick: For me, the main thing now is raising money.
main: 主要的 raise: 筹集
对我来说主要任务就是筹钱.
We have this great stuff we're doing, but if we don't have anyone come buy them, then...
stuff: 材料原料
我们干得很不错但是没人来买的话那么…
My personal goal is to make sure that the group raises at least $100,000.
personal: 个人的私人的 make sure: 保证 raise: 筹集
我的个人目标是保证我们团队至少筹到十万块
Well, will you come buy a wedding dress, please?
wedding dress: 婚纱
你能过来买件婚纱吗?拜托
Please?
拜托?
But you could, you could throw it away.
throw away: 扔掉
但是你可以你可以把那件给扔了啊
-Claudia Jordan: I need some of your rich friends to come by tomorrow and buy some wedding dresses.
rich: 富有的有钱的 wedding dress: 婚纱
我需要你的有钱朋友明天过来买几件婚纱
[ON THE PHONE JOE FRANCIS "GIRLS GONE WILD"]
-Khloe Kardashian: Joe, I know you're getting married soon, so why don't you buy awedding dress?
Joe 我知道你快结婚了为什么不买件婚纱呢?
-Joe: It is for charity, right?
charity: 慈善
是慈善募捐嘛?
-Melissa Rivers: How about $5,000?
5000怎么样?
-Joe: Okey.
好的
Five thousand. You got it.
5000块就这么定了
Good luck, Guys.
guy: 家伙
祝你们好运姑娘们
-All: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你谢谢谢谢
We love you, Joe.
我们爱你 Joe
-Jesse James: Here he is.
他回来了
-Brian McKnight: He's drinking already.
already: 已经
都开始喝酒了
-Dennis Rodman: I had a good time, bro.
我玩得很开心
I have got numbers.
拿到不少电话号码
-Tom Green: You like the ladies, don't you, Dennis?
lady: 贵妇淑女
你很喜欢那些姑娘不是吗?Dennis
-Dennis Rodman: Oh, I love the ladies. Do you like the ladies, Tom?
我很喜欢那些姑娘你喜欢姑娘吗 Tom?
-Tom Green: I like the ladies, too, yes.
我也很喜欢是的
-Dennis Rodman: Oh, my God, bro. I love the ladies, too.
哦上帝兄弟我也喜欢那些姑娘
-Jesse James: The good thing about today is we found out how to get Dennis to talkmore and be more interactive.
interactive: 相互作用的相互影响的
今天好的一方面Dennis话多了些与我们的沟通多了
The bad thing about it is that it's vodka and cranberry juice that makes him do that.
vodka: 伏特加酒 cranberry: (植物;植物学)酸果蔓;大酸果蔓
但糟糕的是让他做到这点的是野莓伏特加
-Dennis Rodman: I'm gonna go and get some models, come here, get some champagneand stuff like that.
gonna: (美俚)= going to model: 时装模特儿 champagne: 香槟酒 stuff: 材料原料
我去找些模特和香槟之类的过来
-Brian McKnight: Okay.
好的
-Dennis Rodman: A friend of mine owns a bunch of clubs around the country.
own: 拥有持有 a bunch of:(俚)一群
我有一个朋友在全国开了很多家夜店
He said, "You need any girls?"
他问我“你需要姑娘吗?”
And I said, "Yeah. I need some girls. Yeah."
我说 “是的我需要是的 ”
He said, "I'm gonna send you over a Russian girl."
gonna:(美俚)= going to Russian: 俄国的
他说 “我给你派个俄罗斯美女过去”
Hey, uh, uh, guys.
guy: 家伙
嘿伙计们
Come on. You ready?
过来准备好了?
Hey, Tom.
嘿 Tom
Hey, one of the models.
model: 时装模特儿
嘿模特之一
-Tom Green: Hello. Hello, how are you?
你好你好你好吗?
-Dennis Rodman: She looks good.
她长得不错
-Clint Black: Where are you from, Romania?
Romania: 罗马尼亚(欧洲)
你是哪人罗马尼亚?
-Russian Girl: I was born in Russia, Moscow.
Russia: 俄罗斯 Moscow: 莫斯科(俄罗斯首都)
我生在俄罗斯莫斯科
-Dennis Rodman: Oh, I love Russian bitch uh, girls. I'm sorry.
bitch: 母狗(母狼等)
我就喜欢俄罗斯娘们儿呃是姑娘对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
很抱歉很抱歉
-Tom Green: I think the day went great. Everybody did an amazing job.
amazing: 令人惊异的
我觉得今天不错大家干得都很出色
-Dennis Rodman: Very beautiful.
beautiful: 极好的
非常漂亮
-Tom Green: We got like 150 things happening tomorrow morning at 8:00, and it's justgonna transform instantly.
happen: 发生 gonna: (美俚)= going to
明早8点我们有无数的事要干这马上就大变样
Dennis wants to get going soon.
Dennis想现在就走
Okay, I'm right behind you.
好的我们马上就来
All right, see you, Jesse. Thanks, man. Awesome day.
awesome: (俚语)极好的棒极了的
好的再见 Jesse 谢谢兄弟干得不错
We gonna go get a drink at the hotel?
gonna: (美俚)= going to hotel: 旅馆旅社
我们去旅馆喝一杯?
-Dennis Rodman: Oh, you ready?
准备好了吗?
-Tom Green: I'm ready. I'm out. We're out of here.
准备好了我出来了我们离开这
-Clint Black: Is this all of us coming in here?
这就是所有人了?
-Brian McKnight: Yes, sir. I think so just us four.
是的我想是就我们四个
-Clint Black: What happened to Tom and Dennis?
Tom和Dennis怎么回事?
-Brian McKnight: This morning, Tom and Dennis weren't there.
早上Tom和Dennis没有出现
-Herschel Walker: I need to ring Tom Green's room.
请给我接Tom Green的房间
-Brian McKnight: And we said, "Let's go. We have to go to work. If it's gonna be four ofus, fine."
gonna: (美俚)= going to
我们说 “走吧还有事要做如果就四个人那好吧 ”
-Jesse James: Hey... Get the... up.
嘿操他娘你他妈接电话啊!
Wake Dennis up and get the [bleep] down here.
wake: 叫醒 bleep: 嘟嘟铃声
把Dennis叫起来然后他妈快下来!
-Brian McKnight: He answered the phone?
他接电话了?
-Jesse James: Yes. He was all, "Hey, what's up?"
hey: 咳!嘿!(表示惊愕、喜悦、疑问或唤起注意)
是啊他还说什么“嘿怎么了?”
-Brian McKnight: Not you.
不是你
-Clint Black: They'd said they were going down to the bar last night.
bar: 酒吧
听说他们昨晚泡吧去了
-Herschel Walker: Are you serious?
serious: 严肃的
你说真的?
-Clint Black: They had that Russian girl with them.
Russian: 俄国的
他们跟那个俄罗斯姑娘一起去的
-Herschel Walker: That who?
谁?
-Clint Black: That Russian model.
model: 时装模特儿
那个俄罗斯模特
-Herschel Walker: She ain't no Russian model.
ain't: =are not
她才不是什么俄罗斯模特
Stripper?
stripper脱衣舞演员
脱衣舞娘?
-Clint Black: You start adding things up, and it looks like those guys had a pretty rockin'night.
add: 加 add up: 加起来 guy:家伙 pretty: 相当的 rockin': 硬摇滚
前后连起来一想看来那俩人过了疯狂的一夜
-Jesse James: I'm just gonna throw it out there.
gonna: (美俚)= going to
我丑话先说在前头
I don't think Tom really is the best Project Manager.
Project Manager: 项目经理
我真觉得Tom不是项目经理的最佳人选
-Tom Green: Morning.
早上好
Morning, everybody. Hey. Morning.
早上好啊各位嘿早上好
Yeah, we're making a lot of money today.
我们今天赚了很多钱
It's very exciting.
真兴奋啊!
This is going to be the biggest disaster in the history of "The Apprentice." And I mean apositive disaster.
disaster: 灾难 history: 历史 apprentice: 学徒 positive: 积极的
这将会成为“学徒”史上最大的灾难不过我指的是积极方面
I'm so proud of my team, so proud of this woman here.
be proud of: 自豪的
真为我的团队自豪真为这个女人自豪
This woman is I am so proud of you!
这个女人真是…我真为你自豪
Bringing in money for the team.
给团队带来大笔收入
That woman there's bringing money.
那个女人就带来了大笔收入
I can tell by the look on her face.
我从她脸上就能看出来
She's showing up. Oh.
简直是一览无遗
-Joan Rivers: Well, if I fall, we now own Trump Plaza.
fall: 倒下摔倒 own: 拥有的 plaza: (西班牙语)(西班牙都市中的)广场;集市场所
如果我摔倒了 Trump广场就是俺的了
Okay. Very good.
好的非常好
Yesterday I went out of town to do a lecture on survival, and I've learned a lot aboutsurvival from here, so it was a good lecture.
lecture: 演讲 survival: 生存
昨天我们出城去举行了一次关于生存的演讲关于生存我在这儿学到了很多那是个不错的演讲
I'm so glad to be back.
真高兴老娘又杀回来了
-Khloe Kardashian: Preston.
Preston
Right on time.
刚好
-Melissa Rivers: When he opened the back and all those flowers started coming out...
当他打开后门鲜花瞬间展现在眼前
It's not fair.
fair: 公平的
这不是真的
-Brande Roderick: Is this all for us?
这是给我们的?
-Woman: Yeah.
yeah:(美、口)= yes
是
-Melissa Rivers: It's not fair.
这不是真的
-Brande Roderick: Oh, geez.
geez: (口语)(表示惊奇、愤怒等)哎呀!
噢天呐
-Melissa Rivers: First of all, the smell hits you.
smell: 香气味 hit: 袭击
首先就是扑面而来的香味
And so the smell of flowers everybody’s happy now.
鲜花的香味是人见人爱
-Brande Roderick: This is, like, every little girl's dream room.
这就像是小女孩们的梦之屋
-Melissa Rivers: We're like, "Okay, it's gonna be a good day."
gonna: (美俚)= going to
我们就想好啊美好的一天即将开始
This is so exciting.
exciting: 令人兴奋的使人激动的
这太令人兴奋了
I'm happy to bring people in and help get them their dresses.
我很开心能带大家进去帮她们穿上婚纱
-Brande Roderick: Who's better, do you think, at wrangling, Natalie or Tionne?
wrangle:(长时间的)争论
你觉得谁口才比较好 Natalie还是Tionne?
-Melissa Rivers: Brande's doing great as Project Manager.
Project Manager: 项目经理
Brande这项目经理当得确实不错
She's very cool under pressure.
pressure: 压力
她在重压之下还很沉着冷静
-Brande Roderick: We're gonna win.
gonna: (美俚)= going to
我们会一举赢得胜利
-Melissa Rivers: People underestimate Brande.
underestimate: 低估
大家都低估了Brande
She's smart, and she's ambitious.
smart: 聪明 ambitious: 有雄心的抱负不凡的
她很聪明又有抱负
And that's always a deadly combination when you put it with looks.
deadly: 致命地 combination: 组合
那样的品质与美丽的外表是致命的组合
KOTU 2 HOURS UNTIL SALES BEGIN
-Tom Green: Morning, everybody.
早上好啊各位
-Jesse James: It's exciting.
真兴奋
It's literally just going to just transform itself in the next hour.
literally: 确实真正 transform: 变形变化
基本上我们得在接下来的一小时里将其重新装扮一遍
-Tom Green: It's just like what else could possibly go wrong?
possibly: 可能地
还有没哪儿没出问题的?
-Jesse James: I don't know where Tom and Dennis were, but they weren't with us.
我不知道Tom和Dennis去哪儿了但他们没跟我们在一起
And then our Project Manager shows up, and he's still kind of a little bit drunk, I think.
Project Manager: 项目经理 show up: 出现 drunk: (drink 的过去分词)酒醉的
然后我们的项目经理出现了虽然看上去还是有点醉醺醺的
I wonder if I can drink Herschel's orange juice. Will that be fine?
wonder: 惊奇想知道 juice:(菜蔬、果实、植物等的)汁、液、浆
我能不能喝点Herschel的橘汁应该没问题吧?
-Clint Black: I don't think he wants it.
反正他也不想喝
You're the Project Manager.
Project Manager: 项目经理
你是项目经理
You know what really is best for a hangover is cola.
hangover: 宿醉
我觉得大家一起出去玩还是喝可乐比较好
-Tom Green: Oh, yeah.
没错
Why, were you out drinking last night?
你昨天也去喝酒了?
-Clint Black: No.
没
I was thinking that's what you were using the orange juice for.
juice:(菜蔬、果实、植物等的)汁、液、浆
我只是在想你要橘汁就是因为这个吧
-Tom Green: Oh, no, no, no. I'm just having breakfast.
不不我只是在吃早餐
I'm working.
我在工作
-Clint Black: You know the fact that Tom was late and really frazzled when he did gethere.
frazzled: (美俚)喝醉了的
现在的情况是 Tom迟到了来的时候疲惫不堪
You know, if I put my "I'm Donald Trump" hat on right now, I'd say that that's cause fortermination.
cause: 原因起因 termination: 末端终点
如果我现在是Donald Trump的话我会说那就是失败的源头
But if Tom is able to do that and keep his team on task, he was able to go out partyingand pull it off.
task: 工作任务 party:(交际性质的)聚会集会 pull off: 努力实现
但是如果Tom能一边那样一边让团队保持协作那他可以随便去参加派对摆脱罪责
-Jesse James: Right next block over, that's where all the bridal registries and everythingare.
block: 街区 bridal: 结婚的 registries: 记录登记
再过一个街区就是新婚登记处和一切的所在
-Tom Green:Yeah, yeah.
yeah: (美、口)= yes
是的没错
-Jesse James: We should probably go over there.
probably: 大概或许很可能
我们该去那儿
Can you get Dennis down here to do it?
你能让Dennis来搞定这儿的事吗?
-Tom Green:I can't get Dennis 'cause I just
'cause: =because
我不能去找Dennis 因为我才…
-Jesse James: Did you call his room?
你有给他打电话吗?
-Tom Green:Not called. I went to his room physically and knocked on the door, like, banged on the door.
physically: 身体上 knock on: 敲门 bang: 咚地敲
没有打我直接去他那儿敲了门很大声地敲
-Clint Black: Thanks.
谢谢
-Man: Thanks.
谢谢
-Clint Black: Bye.
拜
-Clint Black: Dennis Dennis' guy called, said he's having a lot of trouble with his eyes thismorning, and he's not gonna be coming in.
guy: 家伙 trouble: 麻烦困难 gonna: (美俚)= going to
Dennis打电话过来说他今早起来眼睛很不舒服他不来了
-Brian McKnight: Dennis is the most recognizable person in our whole regime here.
recognizable: 可承认(公认)的 whole: 整个的 regime: 社会组织
Dennis是我们团队里最有名气的
You know, if we don't have him, I think it's detrimental.
detrimental: 有害的不利的
如果没有他是百害无益的
And if we do have him, it can be.
虽然即使有他也不见得好到哪儿去
But I think it is better when he's there.
但我还是希望他最好能来
-Tom Green: We can start selling now, guys.
guy: 家伙
我们可以开始销售了伙计们
Let's make some money. Let's make some money.
我们来大把大把赚钱吧开始赚钱吧
-Officer: Everybody let the customers in. It's 11:00!
customer: 顾客主顾
大家伙儿让顾客进来 11点了
-Man: Welcome, welcome. Come in, please.
欢迎光临请进
-Joan Rivers: Do you know how amazing it is to walk into a dull, dingy space and have itabsolutely transformed?
amazing: 令人惊异的 dull: 阴暗的沉闷的 dingy: 肮脏的 space: 空间 absolutely: 绝对地完全地 transform: 变化转化
你知道走进原本肮脏沉闷现在却被改造得焕然一新的房间有多开心吗?
A wedding that can be pulled together in 2 1/2 hours at this age is very important.
wedding: 婚礼
这年头在2个半小时内搞定一个婚礼是非常重要的
It's good to get it done before the groom dies.
groom: 新郎
最好能在把新郎等死之前把婚给结了
-Khloe Kardashian: Are you looking for a wedding dress?
wedding dress: 婚纱
你想买婚纱吗?
-Buyer: Yeah, my wedding's in September, so I want to be, like, really traditional.
wedding: 婚礼 traditional: 传统的
是的我的婚礼在9月份我想要传统一点
-Melissa Rivers: Here, look at this. Throw it on.
看看这件试试嘛
I think we're a little more sensitive to what women want, especially how important theirwedding dresses are to them.
sensitive: 敏感 especially: 特别地 important: 重要的 wedding dress: 婚纱
我觉得我们对女人们的需要过于敏感了特别是婚纱在她们心中的地位
-Joan Rivers: Look at that.
看呐
-Melissa Rivers: It's gorgeous.
gorgeous:(英口)极好的漂亮的
美极了
-Joan Rivers: How fabulous is that?
fabulous:(口语)极好的
真是华丽
-Melissa Rivers: Love it.
喜欢
-Annie Duke: She loves it.
她很喜欢
-Melissa Rivers: Okay, good. Let's do it.
好的那就买吧
-Natalie Gulbis: Oh, you're crying.
你在哭泣
You're gonna be our first girl that cries.
gonna: (美俚)= going to
你将会成为我们第一个哭泣的新娘
-Brande Roderick: Oh, my God. You're gonna make me cry.
天呐感动得我都想哭了
I love watching brides find a dress.
bride: 新娘
我喜欢看新娘们挑婚纱
-Geoge Ross: Hey, how you doing, Herschel?
你怎么样 Herschel?
-Herschel Walker: You doing all right?
你还好吗?
-Geoge Ross: I'm good.
我很好
You know, men are actually merchandisers, but this group of men is not.
actually: 实际上 merchandiser: 商人
男人都是天生的商人但显然这群男人不是
The store was not very inviting for somebody buying a wedding gown.
inviting: 引人注目的吸引人的 wedding gown: 婚纱
这家商店对于想买婚纱的人来说并没有多大的吸引力
-Tom Green: How are you doing today?
你今天怎么样?
-Geoge Ross: I'm doing well. Where's Dennis?
我很好 Dennis在哪儿?
-Tom Green: Well, Dennis is sick.
Dennis病了
There's something wrong with his eyes, so they sent a doctor to his hotel.
doctor: 医生 hotel: 旅馆旅社
他眼睛有点不舒服所以请了一个医生去酒店给他看
-Geoge Ross: Dennis says he's sick.
Dennis说他病了
He's got a problem with his eyes.
problem: 问题
说他眼睛出了问题
I guess so.
guess: 推测猜测
我想既然这样
Evidently, it's serious enough that he didn't want to show up for the team.
evidently: 明显地 serious: 严肃的 show up: 露面
很明显他不想为这个团队抛头露面
-Tom Green: Hopefully he's okay.
hopefully: 抱有希望地
希望他会没事
-Geoge Ross: Okay, well, we'll see.
我们走着瞧吧
-Brande Roderick: Nice to meet you!
真高兴见到你
-Geoge Ross: How is the team work here?
运作得怎么样?
-Brande Roderick: Very well everyone is working very well together
很好大家齐心协力
-Geoge Ross: Well, the women's store.
store: 商店
女队的商店
First of all, it's very attractive.
attractive: 吸引人的
首先非常吸引人
It's a much more inviting place.
inviting: 引人注目的吸引人的
那地方更有魅力
I think they made it more of an entertainment experience, whereas the men, it was just trying on a dress.
entertainment: 娱乐 experience: 经验体验 whereas: 而却
我想她们加入了很多娱乐元素而男队这边就只是试衣服
RED CARPET BRIDAL SALE TODAY ONLY!!! 11:00AM TO 2:00PM
carpet: 地毯 bridal: 新人的新娘的
-Clint Black: Do you have any idea how the ladies are doing next door?
你知道女队那边怎么样吗?
-Tom Green: A lot of people are excited to go in and see Joan Rivers, but hopefully wecan win it with the corporate funding.
hopefully: 抱有希望地 corporate: 法人的团体的 funding: 资金基金
一票人想排着队看Joan Rivers一眼但希望我们能靠大笔赞助拿下比赛
That's, you know
那就是…
-Clint Black: Yeah, I imagine they have some of that, too.
imagine: 想象设想 yep: (美俚)= yes
我想她们也有那样的收入
-Tom Green: Yep.
没错
-Clint Black: Hopefully, Herschel's got the $30,000 he said.
hopefully: 抱有希望地
但愿Herschel能拿到他承诺的那3万美金
-Tom Green: Yeah.
yeah:(美、口)= yes
是的
-Clint Black: And if I've got the $40,000 or $45,000 I've said,
如果我能拿到我先前说的那4万或4万5
I mean, that puts us…
那我们就…
-Tom Green: Oh, my gosh.
gosh: 表示惊讶的叹词为 God 的变体
天呐.
I think we are gonna win if you got that.
gonna:(美俚)= going to
我想如果你拿到的话我们会赢的
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
SIZES 1416
-Brian McKnight: Champagne, ladies? Ladies, how are you?
champagne: 香槟 lady: 贵妇淑女
香槟美女们?美女们怎么样?
Three. Three champagnes.
来三杯香槟
I think the first thing I thought of this morning was I had to put on my slickest suit.
slickest:(美俚)极好的第一流的 suit: (美俚)西装
我今早起来想到的第一件事就是要穿上我最帅的西服
I had to look the part.
我得注意外观
Now, whether you need it or not, you look damn good.
whether: 不管无论 damn:(加强语气)十足的完全的
不管你买不买你穿上它真漂亮极了
-Girl: Oh, why, thank you.
谢谢
-Brian McKnight: Damn good.
真他妈漂亮
It's about you.
这条凸显了你的美
The other dress, it's about the dress.
而另一条则是裙子本身更夺目些
Saying that somebody looks nice and then having a man who's a man's man tell you thatis a whole different ballgame.
whole: 完全的 d ballgame: 截然不同的新局面
说某人很漂亮而且是从一个男人中的男人的口中说出这话那效果可不一般
-Girl: This is the one.
就这件了
-Herschel Walker: Y'all coming to the right.
y'al: (美南部) you-all 你们大家
大家都朝右走
Keep walking this way. Keep walking.
继续朝这边走继续
Y'all were coming to the right. Okay, we'll check out some of your dresses.
check out: 检查
向右走好的我们会看看你的婚纱
Check this out first.
先看看这家
How y'all doing?
你们干得怎么样?
Y'all care to meet the best guys here?
guy: 家伙
想来这儿和最有魅力的男人见面吗?
-Joan Rivers: There was one point in the day when there was nobody out front, and themen were out in front grabbing customers.
grab: 抢夺霸占 customer: 顾客主顾
今天早上有一阵外面没一个人我看到男队在那边抢客人
Do you have anybody in there?
你们里面有人吗?
-Herschel Walker: Uh, I'll tell you, our store is packed, but I'm saying if you want to buysomething, you can.
packed: 充满了的 store: 店铺商店
我只能告诉你里面是人山人海但你要想买点东西的话我是恭敬不如从命啊
We got too many people in here, but it's okay.
我们里面人满为患但无所谓
You can come work for us, as well, my dear.
你也可以来为我们工作亲爱的
-Brande Roderick: They have more people Tin there than we have in ours. We don’thave anyone in ours.
他们的顾客比我们还多我们里面一个人也没有
-Joan Rivers: I know. Don't tell him that.
我知道别告诉他
-Brande Roderick: It got to be in the middle of the day, and then we had nobody, and theguys had people.
当时应该已经是中午了我们店里空无一人而男队那边却顾客充足
So I'm not sure what's going on in their room, and I don't know how much money Tom'sbringing in
我不太确定他们那儿到底是怎么回事我也不知道Tom带去了多少钱
-Melissa Rivers: You guys, the guys' store is full of people.
大家注意男队那边人山人海啊
-Brande Roderick: I don't know. I'm a little nervous.
nervous: 紧张的
我不知道我有点紧张
I really am because I really thought we were gonna have a lot more money than this, andwe've only got a few hours to go.
gonna: (美俚)= going to
真的因为我觉得我们不该只赚到这么点而且只剩下几小时了
So it's a little nerve-racking.
nerve-racking: 使人心烦的;伤脑筋的
有点伤脑筋的说
-Clint Black: Now, make sure you can see the train off to the side there.
train: 拖在后头的东西衣裙
确定你能看到拖在地上的部分
-Joan Rivers: We got to have somebody outside.
我们必须去外面拉人
The boys have a ton of people in their store, and nobody's pulling people over.
ton: 吨重量单位 store: 店铺商店
男队那边店里都要挤爆了而我们这边却没人去拉
The task was to sell as many wedding dresses as possible, and we had no one in thestore.
task: 任务 wedding dress: 婚纱
任务是尽可能的卖掉更多的婚纱而我们的店却无人光顾
You don't sit down when you got to make your quota.
quota: 定额比额
要想达到指标就别干坐着
-Melissa Rivers: We're gonna stand out on the street.
gonna:(美俚)= going to
我们得站到街上去
Right in front of theirs.
站他们前面
-Khloe Kardashian: Don't go to the boys' side! Girls only! Girls only!
别去男队那边!女队这边好得多!
The boys suck! I'm telling you.
suck:(表示厌恶)臭恶心
男队那边烂透了!我告诉你
It's not worth your while. They suck...
worth: 值得… while: 一段时间
去那儿纯粹是浪费时间他们很烂…
-Herschel Walker: Come on in here. Come on over here. Don't you guys wantchampagne and food?
guy: 家伙 champagne: 香槟
过来过来你们想要香槟和食物吗?
It's at our store. Go with Joan Rivers. No, no, no, no, no. Y’all are going too far.
store: 店铺商店 y'al: (美南部) you-all
我们店里应有尽有跟着Joan Rivers走!你走过了
Go with Joan Rivers. Go with Joan Rivers!
跟着Joan Rivers走就对了!跟着Joan Rivers走就对了!
Hey. You cannot do that.
hey: 咳!嘿!(表示惊愕、喜悦、疑问或唤起注意)
你们不能这么做
Hey, that is totally illegal.
totally: 完全地 illegal: 非法的
这可是非法的
Why are you guys doing business in front of our store?
guy: 家伙 business: 生意 store: 店铺商店
你们为什么要在我们这儿做生意?
-Khloe Kardashian: 'Cause it's working.
'Cause: (口语)=because
因为那样比较有效
-Joan Rivers: But next door, they...
旁边那家店他们…
-Tom Green: Are you three gonna buy a dress today?
gonna:(美俚)= going to
你今天准备买婚纱吗?
-Girl: We were looking for a friend.
我们在找一个朋友
-Tom Green: Do you have your credit card here?
credit card: 信用卡
你带了信用卡吗?
-Tom Green: I feel a little accosted right now.
accost: (接近…)搭话招呼(不认识的人)
你是在跟我搭讪吗?
-Clint Black: Excuse me. I made you a promise.
promise: 允许诺言
打扰一下我答应过你
-Tom Green: Yes.
是的
-Clint Black: The checks are here.
check: 支票
支票到了
-Tom Green: The checks are here.
支票到了!
-Clint Black: We have a check here from Sound Image for $5,000.
我们这儿有从Sound Image 那儿得来的5000美金
And we have a check here from the fantastic country music artist and good friend TimMcGraw for $5,000.
fantastic: 极好的 artist: 艺术家
还有一张来自一位了不起的乡村音乐家的支票我们的好朋友Tim McGraw付了5千美金
-Tom Green: Tim McGraw, ladies and gentlemen!
lady: 贵妇淑女
是Tim McGraw 女士们先生们
Clint Black brought $35,000 in.
Clint Black带来三万五千块的进账
I'm just officially giving you possession of these dresses right now.
officially: 以职员身分正式 possession: 所有拥有 right now: 现在
我现在正式授予你这些礼服的所有权
You know, I know we raised money.
raise: 筹资
我们都知道我们筹到了资金
It's just whether we raised more money than the women.
whether: 是否
只是要看我们是否比女方筹得多
But I'm happy that we raised money.
不管怎么说筹到钱还是很高兴
-Woman: All right! $25,000.00
好样的 2万5千
-Joan Rivers: $25,000 from...
2万5千来自…
-Woman: QVC, and you know what?
QVC 你们知道吗?
-Brande Roderick: This is the perfect dress for some Joan Rivers jewelry.
perfect: 完美 jewelry:(总称)珠宝首饰
这婚纱再配上Joan Rivers的珠宝就完美了
-Joan Rivers: Yes, it is.
是的
-Woman: That is so beautiful.
多漂亮啊
-Perry Friedman: Yes.
是
-Annie Duke: My friend Perry Friedman, he actually took the redeye from Las Vegas.
actually: 现实地实际地 redeye: 红眼睛
我的朋友Perry Friedman熬红眼睛连夜从拉斯维加斯过来的
How much are you paying for a dress $10,000?
你打算为一条礼服付多少 1万?
-Perry Friedman: $10,000.
1万美金!
-Woman: Wow!
哇!
-Annie Duke: Thank you.
谢谢
-Woman: Thanks honey.
honey: 宝贝儿(称呼用)
谢谢亲爱的
-Annie Duke: I'm really working very, very hard to make sure this team wins, and not justto make sure I'm safe.
make sure: 确保
我非常非常努力确保这支队伍能赢而不是确保我不会被开除
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
-Brande Roderick: Okay, guys. We have 9 minutes.
guy: 家伙
伙计们我们还有9分钟
9 minutes.
9分钟
We had brought in so much money.
我们有那么多的进账
It was very exciting.
exciting: 令人兴奋的使人激动的
令人非常激动
But I still had this worry about the guys because they're gonna pull out all their cards forthis one.
guy: 家伙 gonna: (美俚)= going to card: 纸牌
但我依然十分担心男方因为他们为了这个任务可是拼尽全力了
-Herschel Walker: Clint Black's checks just showed up, and my checks are still not here.
check: 支票 show up: 出现
Clint Black的支票刚刚收到而我还是没有
This is the fourth quarter with about two minutes left.
quarter: 四分之一
这是第四节还剩两分钟
This is the 2minute warning.
这是两分钟警报
-Tom Green: Is there anybody we can call to find the person?
我们可以打电话找人吗?
-Herschel Walker: I'm calling a run to, uh, to get the guy here.
guy: 家伙
我叫一个人快呃请一个人过来
He should be here, though.
虽然他早该到了
-Tom Green: Yeah. He's got to come quick now.
yeah:(美、口)= yes他要快一点了
It's getting a little crazy.
crazy: 疯狂的狂妄的
快要疯了
It's getting a little crazy.
快要疯了!
-Herschel Walker: Come in. Hey, we got some more here.
hey: 咳!嘿!(表示惊愕、喜悦、疑问或唤起注意)
请进我们有一些其他的
-Tom Green: Ladies and gentlemen, let's have a hand for Herschel Walker.
lady: 贵妇淑女 gentlemen: 绅士
女士们先生们让我们为Herschel Walker鼓掌
-Herschel Walker: We have a check of … And we have to purchase for charity today for...
check: 支票 purchase: 购买 charity: 慈善
我们有一张支票
How much we got here? Wait. Let me see.
我们得了多少?让我看看
$16,000 right here.
1万6千
-Tom Green: $16,000, ladies and gentlemen.
lady: 贵妇淑女 gentlemen: 绅士
1万6千美元女士们先生们
-Herschel Walker: Yeah, all right.
好的
-Tom Green: Herschel Walker and we got one more, our hero fundraiser today with ClintBlack, and our other hero fundraiser today.
hero: 英雄 fundraiser: 募款专员
我们还有一张 Herschel Walker我们的英雄募款专员和Clint Black我们另一位的英雄募款专员
We need a victory right now.
victory: 胜利 right now: 现在
我们需要胜利现在
To lose three in a row, I think our morale would just be shattered.
in a row: 连续一连串 shatter: 破坏捣毁
三场连败我们的士气会粉碎的
We haven't added it all up yet, but I think we brought in a lot of money.
add: 加 add up: 加起来
我们还没有算出总和但我想我们筹集了不少钱
Thank you, everybody.
谢谢大家
I think this has been a very successful successful day.
successful: 成功的
今天是非常成功的一天
We really, really appreciate all the help for charity.
appreciate: 感激感谢 charity: 慈善事业
我们非常感激你们为慈善事业所做出的贡献
Thank you, guys. Thank you.
谢谢各位谢谢
Good karma, good karma. Whoo!
karma:(梵语)业(决定来世命运的所作所为)因果报应因缘 whoo: 哦天哪
好运好运
-Mr. Trump: How'd you do, Brande?
Brande 你们情况怎么样?
-Brande Roderick: Well, I think that we did excellent, and I really don't think we couldhave done any better.
excellent: 优秀的卓越的
我们做得非常好而且不可能再好了
I have an extremely strong team, and we all worked so well together.
extremely: 极端地非常地 together: 一同共同
我有一个非常强大的队伍我们合作得非常好
-Mr. Trump: Who did a poor job?
poor: 劣质的差的
有谁做得不好吗?
-Brande Roderick: I don't think anybody did a poor job.
我不认为有人做得不好
-Mr. Trump: Who was your star?
star: 星(形勋)章才华出众者
谁做得非常好?
-Brande Roderick: Melissa and Annie.
Melissa和Annie
-Mr. Trump: That's nice.
很好
Tom, how'd your team do?
Tom 你的队怎样?
-Tom Green: Everybody did a great job.
每个人都做得很好
It really was a great team effort.
effort: 努力尝试
这个成绩是大家共同努力的结果
I just think Clint and Herschel were heroes.
hero: 英雄
Clint和Herschel是我们的英雄
I would call them heroes, and, uh, yeah, I think we did well.
yeah:(美、口)= yes
我管他们叫作英雄呃他们做得很好
-Mr. Trump: Did you use Dennis' celebrity at all, Tom?
celebrity: 名声扬名
Tom 你有用到Dennis的影响力吗?
I remember years ago where Dennis wore the wedding dress, and it was like the biggeststory.
remember: 记得 wedding dress: 婚纱
我记得多年前Dennis穿婚纱那可是最大的事情
Did you use Dennis' celebrity for your event?
celebrity: 名声扬名 event: 事件事情
你做事的时候有用Dennis的影响力吗?
-Tom Green: I did in the sense that Dennis raised some money walking around on thestreets, getting people excited about coming down.
sense: 理智理性 raise: 筹集 excited: 激动的兴奋的
我是有想让Dennis上街筹款人们会为了他的出现而激动
You know, unfortunately, Dennis had an allergic reaction.
unfortunately: 不幸地运气不好地 allergic: 过敏症的变(态反)应性的 reaction: 反作用反应
你知道不幸的是 Dennis过敏了
His eye was hurt today, so…
他今天眼睛疼所以…
-Mr. Trump: Reaction to what?
对什么过敏?
-Dennis Rodman: I'm allergic to cats and certain animals and stuff like that.
allergic: 过敏症的变(态反)应性的 certain: 某一某种 stuff: 材料原料
我对猫或者特定的动物过敏或是类似的玩具
-Mr. Trump: To cats?
对猫过敏?
-Dennis Rodman: Yeah.
yeah:〔美、口〕= yes.
是的
-Tom Green: We went out last night, and we met some dotcom.
dotcom: 网络公司
我们昨晚见了一些网络公司的
Would they be billionaires or were the millionaires?
billionaire: 亿万富翁 millionaire: 百万富翁
他们是亿万富翁还是百万富翁?
-Mr. Trump: They were billionaires.
他们曾是亿万富翁但我想
-Tom Green: I think they made…
我认为他们…
-Mr. Trump: But they're not billionaires anymore.
他们不再是了
-Tom Green: Oh, yeah.
是的
It was the … It was the dotcom billionaires' dogs that gave you the allergic reaction.
dotcom: 网络公司 billionaire: 亿万富翁 allergic: 过敏症的变(态反)应性的 reaction:反作用反应
是那些网络公司亿万富翁的狗让他过敏了
-Mr. Trump: Wait a minute. Was it cats or dogs?
等一下到底是猫还是狗
-Dennis Rodman: Cats, yeah.
yeah:(美、口)= yes
是猫
-Tom Green: Okay, who cares?
噢管它是什么
-Mr. Trump: What does Dennis' allergic reaction have to do?
allergic: 过敏症的变(态反)应性的 reaction: 反作用反应
和Dennis的过敏有什么关系?
-Tom Green: You brought that up.
你提到的
It was just because I wanted to ex…
我只是想解…
You know, he was … he was very sick today, so he had a doctor came
doctor: 医生
他今天病得厉害还叫了一个医生过去
-George Ross: Yeah, but, Tom, he wasn't there.
但Tom 他不在那
-Tom Green: Yeah, no That's. That's why.
这这就是原因
-George Ross: Well, so, I mean, say it like it is. He wasn't there. Yeah, no
yeah: (美、口)= yes
我这么说吧他不在那儿是不
-Tom Green: Sorry.
对不起
-George Ross: If he's got an allergic reaction or not, he wasn't there.
allergic: 过敏症的变(态反)应性的 reaction: 反作用反应
不管他是否过敏了他今天不在现场
-Tom Green: Yeah, today for the task, but he worked hard yesterday raising money, so...
task: 任务 hard: 艰辛的 raise: 筹资
是的今天的任务他没来但他昨天努力地筹款了…
-Mr. Trump: Herschel, why wasn't he there?
Herschel 他为什么不在?
-Herschel Walker: Today, I wasn't sure why he was not there.
今天我不知道他为什么没来
Yesterday, Dennis and I hit the street.
hit: 偶然碰见
昨天 Dennis和我上街
We, we did what Dennis...
我们做了 Dennis…
I'm not sure what we did, but we …
我不知道怎么说但我们…
Dennis, you explain it.
explain: 说明阐明
Dennis你来说
-Dennis Rodman: I'm not... I'll say it, you know.
我不才不怕呢我来说
My job was to do one thing yesterday.
我昨天的任务是做一件事
It's to be the billboard.
billboard: 广告牌
就是做人肉广告牌
Let me go out there and get, get some drinks.
让我们出去喝一杯
That's my element. That's what I do best.
element: 基本部份
这是我的本领我做的最好
-Mr. Trump: So, you and Herschel hit the bars, not the streets?
bar: 酒吧
所以说你和Herschel是去酒吧而不是上街?
-Dennis Rodman: We, we hit the streets.
hit: 偶然碰见
我们是上街了
We hit the streets, now.
我们上街了
-Herschel Walker: Wait, wait.
等等
I was told to go with Dennis.
我被要求和Dennis一起去
-Mr. Trump: By whom?
谁要求的?
-Herschel Walker: Uh, my, my guy.
guy: 家伙朋友
呃我的朋友
-Mr. Trump: Oh, your leader.
leader: 领导
噢你的领导
-Herschel Walker: Because one thing
因为有件事…
-Mr. Trump: What do you think of him as a leader, Herschel?
Herschel: 你把他当成领导吗?
-Herschel Walker: Uh, he wouldn't be on my "A" team.
A: 头等的极好的
他不是我的最佳人选
-George Ross: One thing I want to know who your interior decorator, Stevie Wonder was.
interior: 内部的 decorator: 室内装饰师
我想知道件事谁装饰了店内 Stevie Wonder?
This was supposed to be a happy event.
be supposed to: 应该 event: 事件事情
这应该是件高兴的事
I didn't see anything in there that was happy.
但我没有看见里面有让人高兴的东西
-Tom Green: We thought that if the store looked minimal and that it would look almostmore like a clearinghouse.
store: 店铺商店 minimal: 最小的 clearinghouse: 票据交换所
我们认为如果店面看起来最小了看起来就像个票据交换所
-Mr. Trump: By the way, I heard the women's store was fantastic.
fantastic: 不可思议的
还有我听说女队的店面漂亮极了
-Tom Green: It was. Everybody told me.
确实是每个人都这么说
-Brande Roderick: Thanks to Melissa, our store was wonderful.
store: 店铺商店 wonderful:(口语)极好的精彩的
多亏了Melissa 我们的店面棒极了
-Mr. Trump: I heard Melissa also sold a lot of dresses, but you know what?
听说Melissa也卖了很多礼服但是你们知道吗?
Here's the bad news. They sold a lot of dresses, too.
有个坏消息他们也卖了很多
And I know for a fact they raised a lot of money.
raise: 筹资
我知道一个事实他们筹了很多钱
-Brande Roderick: Don't scare me like that.
scare: 吓吓唬
别这么吓我
-Mr. Trump: You're scared?
你被吓到了?
-Brande Roderick: I'm scared.
我被吓到了
-Mr. Trump: You're scared 'cause you're the team leader, and what does that mean?
'cause: =because leader: 领导队长
你被吓到了是因为你是队长这意味着什么
Generally speaking, the team leader gets fired.
generally: 通常一般 fire:(美俚)解雇撵走
基本上被炒的都是队长
I think it's time to find out.
是时候公布结果了
Ivanka, RK Bridal donated the dresses.
donate: 捐赠捐献
Ivanka RK婚庆公司提供的礼服
How many did the men sell?
男士们卖了多少?
-Ivanka: The men sold 21 dresses for a grand total of $63,450.
grand: 总括性的全部的 total: 总计的
男士们卖了21件总计63,450元
-Mr. Trump: Okay, George, how many did the women sell?
George 女士们卖了多少?
-George Ross: The women sold 22 dresses... for $103,000.
女士们卖了22件总计103,000元
-Mr. Trump: That's fantastic.
fantastic: 极好的
太棒了
Brande, you're safe, Brande.
Brande 你安全了 Brande
You know, the women are really kicking ass.
kick ass: 很棒很厉害很拽
女士们表现得太好了
I mean, every week now.
每一周都是
Well, let me just tell you what that all means.
让我告诉你这意味着什么
That means that you won $167,000 for your charity.
charity: 慈善
这意味着你们为你们的慈善事业筹集了167,000美元
Brande, what's your charity?
Brande 你的慈善事业是什么?
-Brande Roderick: It's California Police Youth Charities, and it's for at risk children thatlive in low-income neighborhoods that don't have money to go to college, and they giveout scholarships, and they give out computers.
California: 加利福尼亚(美国州名)at risk: 有危险 charity: 慈善 income: 收入所得 neighborhood: 邻近 college: 大学 scholarship: 奖学金 computer: 电脑
是加州警察少年慈善团体是为了附近低收入的处境危险的儿童他们没有钱上学他们会发奖学金还有电脑
-Mr. Trump: Oh, they're gonna like you a lot.
gonna:(美俚)= going to
他们会很喜欢你
They already do, but they're gonna like you a lot.
already: 已经
他们已经很喜欢你了但他们会更喜欢你
All right, get out of here. Good. Congratulations.
congratulation: 祝贺
好了出去吧祝贺你们
-Brande Roderick: Thank you.
谢谢
-Mr. Trump: Very good job.
做得好
Men, what's going on with you guys?
男士们你们怎么了?
-Woman: Thank...God.
感谢…上帝
-Mr. Trump: Sadly, somebody's going to be fired.
fire: 解雇
不幸的消息有人要被炒了
So, fellas, I'm a little embarrassed for you.
fellas: 伙计们, 小伙子们 embarrass: 尴尬
伙计们我为你们感到尴尬
This is the third week in a row, and that's a lot of losses.
in a row连续一连串 loss失败;输掉
已经是三连败了你们一败涂地啊
-Tom Green: Yeah, it's embarrassing.
yeah(美、口)= yes embarrass尴尬
是的很尴尬
-Mr. Trump: They won easily, too. They won by a lot. TOM: Mmhmm.
won:(win 的过去式及过去分词)赢
她们赢得容易赢了很多
What happened?
happen: 发生
发生了什么?
-Tom Green: I had a really difficult thing to deal with here.
difficult: 困难 deal with: 处理
我所面临的境况十分困难
People were really, really arguing over the first two weeks big arguments, constantbickering.
argue: 争吵 argument: 争论辩论 constant: 恒久的继续不断的 bicker: 斗嘴争吵
开始的两周大家一直在争吵大吵不停地吵
And I was working at a real deficit, so I said, "Let's try to keep it positive today. Let's notargue, and let's focus on our jobs.”
deficit: 欠缺 positive: 积极的 focus on: 专心
人手严重不足所以我说今天让我们保持积极的态度不要吵架专心工作
-Ivanka: You claim, though, that you were at an automatic disadvantage, which you are, inthat you have a deficit in terms of the number of people on your team.
claim: 声称自称 though: 虽然 automatic: 自动的 disadvantage: 不利 deficit: 不足 in terms of: 依… 据…
你是说尽管你们出于不利中就是说你们队伍的人手不足
So losing an additional person
additional: 附加的追加的
所以再失去额外的人手…
-Tom Green: Look, I was very disappointed that Dennis didn't show up.
disappointed: 失望了的受了挫折的 show up: 出现
听着我很失望Dennis没有出现
He said it was a medical thing.
medical: 医学的
他说这是医学的问题
-Brian McKnight: Hey. When you weren't there?
嘿当你不在那?
-Tom Green: I had to stay back at the hotel to try to get him out of bed.
stay back: 回去 hotel: 旅馆旅社
我得回去把他从床上拉起来
-Mr. Trump: Go ahead, Brian.
继续说 Brian
-Brian McKnight: He wasn't even there.
他根本不在那
-Tom Green: I had to go to Dennis' hotel room...
我得去Dennis的酒店…
-Mr. Trump: Brian, what do you say?
Brian 你说什么?
-Brian McKnight: He wasn't there.
他不在那.
-Tom Green: They called my room. They thought I overslept, and then basically they started talking about how I overslept.
overslept: 睡过头 basically: 基本上
他们给我房间打电话以为我睡过头了基本上他们就开始讨论我怎么会睡过了
-Mr. Trump: But you're the team leader.
leader: 领导
但你是领队
There can't even be a perception that you overslept.
perception: 感受 overslept: 睡过头
不可以让人觉得你睡过头了
I don't think you're a great team leader.
我不认为你是个好领队
All right, Herschel, what do you think of Dennis' job?
好吧 Herschel 你认为Dennis做得怎样?
-Herschel Walker: Well, I don’t I don't do what Dennis do. I don't drink.
我没有做Dennis做的事情我没有喝酒
-Mr. Trump: Do you think Dennis was hung over as opposed to something else?
be hung over: 宿醉 as opposed to: 相反的
你认为Dennis是宿醉而不是其他什么事情?
-Herschel Walker: Yes. Yes.
是是
-Mr. Trump: Who was knocking on his door?
knock on: 敲
是谁敲的门?
-Herschel Walker: Well, see, I don't know because we called Tom.
我不知道因为我给Tom打电话
-Mr. Trump: If you have an eye infection and somebody knocks on your door, you open the door.
infection: 传染感染 knock on: 敲门
如果你眼睛被传染了有人来敲你的门你开门
-Tom Green: I was knocking on his door for about half an hour. That's why I was late getting to the location.
location: 场所地点
我敲了半个小时的门所以我迟到了
-Herschel Walker: Well, may I say this, though?
though: 尽管
尽管如此我可以这么说吗?
I and, Tom, I'm not throwing you under the bus.
throw: 扔抛
我和 Tom 我没有把你拉下水
When I got there…
当我到达那…
-Mr. Trump: And then watch.
就在旁边看着
-Herschel Walker: No, I asked Tom … No; I asked Tom if he got Dennis up.
不我问Tom…不我问Tom有没有接到Dennis
'Cause Tom was late, and, Tom, you told me.
'Cause:(口语)=because
因为Tom迟到了 Tom 你跟我说
He said, no, he didn't get Dennis up.
他说没有他没有接到Dennis
-Tom Green: No, I went to Dennis' room.
不我去Dennis的房间
-Mr. Trump: Why didn't you get Dennis up?
你为什么不去接Dennis?
-Tom Green: I went to Dennis' room. I banged on the door.
bang: 咚地敲
我去Dennis的房间敲门
-Mr. Trump: Was he in the room?
他当时在房间吗?
-Tom Green: I don't know. Nobody answered, and
我不知道没有人应门
-Mr. Trump: How long did you bang on the door?
你敲了多久?
-Tom Green: About 20 minutes.
大约20分钟
-Mr. Trump: Were you in the room, Dennis?
Dennis 你在房间里吗?
-Dennis Rodman: Yep. So I … So I …
是的所以我…所以我…
-Mr. Trump: So, why didn't you answer the door?
你为什么不应门?
-Dennis Rodman: I didn't want to be bothered.
bother: 烦扰打扰
我不想被打扰
-Mr. Trump: You knew it was him knocking?
knock: 敲
你知道敲门的是他吗?
-Dennis Rodman: It didn't matter. Somebody was knocking.
matter: 要紧重要
跟这没关系有人在敲门
-Mr. Trump: Did you not want to be bothered with, like, to hell with the task, to hell with the team?
bother: 烦扰打扰 task: 任务 hell with: (口语)让…见鬼去吧
你是不想被和任务队伍有关的人打扰吗?
-Mr. Trump: Oh, no, no. Not that. No, it's not about that.
不不不是那样不是那样的
-Tom Green: I didn't realize that he was in the room not answering the door.
realize: 意识到
我没有想到他在房间里却不应门
I just thought that he was asleep.
我只是以为他睡着了
-Dennis Rodman: You just found that out. But you know what?
你只知道这个但你知道吗?
I didn't answer the door just because
我不应门只是因为
I didn't want people to see my eyes like that.
我不想别人看见我的眼睛变成这样
-Mr. Trump: But they can't see your eyes, Dennis, 'cause you're wearing sunglasses.
wear: 戴着 sunglasses: 墨镜太阳眼镜
但他们看不见你的眼睛 Dennis 你带着太阳镜
-Dennis Rodman: I'm sorry. You see my eyes?
抱歉你看我的眼睛?
-Mr. Trump: Yeah, they look good.
是它们看起来不错
-Dennis Rodman: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我错了行不
-Mr. Trump: They look good, Dennis.
它们很好 Dennis
-Dennis Rodman: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我错了行不
-Mr. Trump: Good-looking eyes.
good-looking: 标致的美貌的
漂亮的眼睛
-Brande Roderick: So, what do us think really happened a cat reaction?
reaction: 过敏
到底发生了什么对猫过敏?
They said it was a cat and a dog.
他们说是一只猫和一只狗
Well, one said cat, one said dog.
一个说是猫一个说是狗
Yeah, which one was it?
那它到底是哪个?
-Herschel Walker: It wasn't any. It was a girl named Kitty.
哪个也不是是一个叫Kitty的女孩
-Brande Roderick: Or some bitch.
bitch母狗
或者一只母狗
-Herschel Walker: Or, yeah or some bitch.
yeah: (美、口)= yes
噢是的或者一只母狗
-Mr. Trump: Did you refuse to see a doctor?
refuse: 拒绝
你拒绝看医生吗?
-Dennis Rodman: I refused to see a doctor when I was playing in the NBA.
我在NBA打球的时候就拒绝看医生了
Same thing, 'cause, you know, I know my condition.
'cause:(口语)=because condition: 状况
和这一样因为我知道我的状况
-Mr. Trump: And you don't think it was disrespectful not to just not even open the door, just talk to him through the door and say, Tom, I'm not feeling good?
disrespectful: 失礼失敬无礼
你不觉得这有点太目中无人了吗?就算不开门也可以隔着门跟他说 Tom 我不太舒服
You don't do that to Phil Jackson.
你没有对Phil Jackson这么做
You didn't do that with Michael Jordan.
也没有对Michael Jordan这么做
You respected Michael Jordan a lot.
respect: 尊敬尊重
你非常崇拜Michael Jordan
I know that for a fact.
我知道这是事实
If Phil Jackson's knocking on your door, you open that door.
knock: 敲
如果敲门的是Phil Jackson 你就会开门了
Is that right?
我说得对吗?
-Dennis Rodman: Uh, I'll answer that question honestly, no.
honestly: 老老实实正正当当
我诚实的回答不
-Mr. Trump: No?
不?
-Dennis Rodman: No. Put it like this Michael Jordan did the same thing.
你也可以这么假设如果Michael Jordan做同样的事情
-Mr. Trump: He's a piece of work, I'll tell you.
我得说他真有型
-Dennis Rodman: Michael Jordan did the same thing.
就算Michael Jordan做同样的事情
-Mr. Trump: If Michael Jordan knocks on your door, do you open that door?
knock: 敲
如果Michael Jordan敲门你会开吗?
-Dennis Rodman: I do not open the door.
我不会开门
-Mr. Trump: You just say, "Michael, screw you."
screw: 拧扭
你会说 “Michael 去死吧”
-Dennis Rodman: No, no, excuse me.
不不打断一下
-Mr. Trump: Is that a mood thing, Dennis, or is that...
mood: 情绪
Dennis 这是情绪的问题还是…
-Dennis Rodman: It's not a mood thing. It's just like what I said.
这不是情绪的问题就是像我说的那样
It's like saying, "You know what?
就像说 “你知道吗?
Today I don't feel good today
今天今天我觉得不舒服
You know what? Can you guys help me out?"
你们能帮我吗?”
That's what a team's all about.
这就是团队的一切
No matter who's out or who's injured, who's not this, this, this, you expect that, when you're sick, somebody's going, "Hey, we got to stop Donald Trump International Enterprise”
injured: 受伤的受损害的 expect: 期待 International: 国际 enterprise: 企(事)业单位
不管谁出局谁受伤谁怎样怎样怎样你希望当你生病的时候有人过来说 “嗨我们要暂时停止 Donald Trump国际集团…”
-Ivanka: But if you don't communicate that you're sick, it just seems like you're not showing up.
communicate: 交流 show up: 出现
但如果你不说你病了只会觉得你没有出现
-Mr. Trump: All right, Clint, let me ask you this.
这样吧 Clint 我问你
If you were me, who would you fire?
fire: 撵走解雇
如果你是我你开除谁?
Would you fire the Project Manager, or would you fire Dennis just out of curiosity?
Project Manager: 项目经理 curiosity: 好奇心
你是炒项目经理还是Dennis?这只是出于好奇
-Clint Black: In this situation with just the two of them?
situation: 形势局面
从他们两个中选一个?
-Mr. Trump: Yes. Yes.
是的
-Clint Black: If I was Donald Trump and this was my company, I would have made him produce at least three doctors to tell me the same thing.
company: 公司 produce: 拿出提出 doctor: 医生
如果我是Donald Trump 这是我的公司我会让他至少找三个医生告诉我同样的病况
-Joan Rivers: Dennis goes.
Dennis会被开除
Yeah, maybe his attitude.
attitude: 态度看法
很有可能看他的态度
-Annie Duke: No, for sure. Dennis is gone.
毫无疑问Dennis走定了
-Brande Roderick: I don't think so.
我不赞同
-Annie Duke: 5 bucks. 5 bucks. Come on.
buck:(美澳俚)元
5块钱 5块钱来吧
-Joan Rivers: 5 bucks on whom?
5块钱压谁?
-Annie Duke: I'm taking Dennis. She has Tom.
我压Dennis 她压Tom
-Mr. Trump: Jesse, what would you do if you were me right now?
right now: 现在
Jesse 如果你是我现在会怎么做?
I mean, you see what's going on. What would you do?
你看着整件事发生你会怎么做?
-Jesse James: Fire Dennis and Tom.
fire: 撵走解雇
开除Dennis和Tom
-Mr. Trump: You'd fire both.
你要开除他们两个
-Jesse James: Yep.
yep:(美俚)= yes是
-Mr. Trump: Tom because he wasn't a very good leader.
leader: 领导
因为Tom不是个很好的领导人
-Jesse James: Tom because he didn't get up this morning, either.
either: 两者之一的
也因为他今天早晨没有起床
I had to call and wake him up, and I had to tell him when I called to wake him up...
我得打电话叫他起床并且我得告诉他什么时候打的…
-Tom Green: That's not true. I was in the room...to wake up Dennis.
wake up: 叫醒
不是那样的我在房间里…叫Dennis起床
No, I wasn't late, because everybody had specific tasks that they had to do, and theywere all supposed to do them.
specific: 特殊的特有的 be supposed to: 应该
不我没有迟到因为每个人都有他们必须做的具体任务并且他们应该去做
It was all taken care of.
take care of : 关心
所有的一切都被关注到了
-Ivanka: They did leave without you, and it seems like nobody believes that you wereactually knocking for that period of time.
believe: 相信 actually: 现实地实际地 knock: 敲 period: 期间阶段
他们确实不等你就离开了而且似乎没人相信那段时间你确实是在敲门
And I think there's a little bit of a scapegoat thing going on in that it's convenient thatDennis overslept.
bit: 少许一点儿 scapegoat: (古代犹太教祭礼中替人承担罪过的)替罪羊 convenient:合宜的 overslept: 睡过头
并且我觉得有点替罪羊的意思 Dennis睡过头的话
-Dennis Rodman: I wasn't overslept, guys. You know
guy: 家伙
伙计们我没有睡过头你们知道…
-Mr. Trump: So, what was the problem, Dennis?
problem: 问题
那么 Dennis 问题的关键是?
-Dennis Rodman: I did not answer the door.
我没有理睬叫门
I cannot say anything.
我什么都不能说
-Mr. Trump: How can you not say?
你怎么能不说呢?
Somebody's knocking at the door for 25 minutes, and you're not answering, and youhave no explanation?
knock at: 敲 explanation: 解释注释
有人敲了25分钟的门然后你不回答也没有任何解释?
-Dennis Rodman: I did not answer the door. That's all.
我只是没有回答
-Mr. Trump: But how can you be led?
led:(lead的过去式及过去分词)受指导的受控制的
但是你怎样才能被领导呢?
I mean, do you mind not being led, or do you mind being led?
我的意思是你介意不被领导还是介意被领导?
-Dennis Rodman: Hey. What do you want me to say?
hey: 咳!嘿!(表示惊愕、喜悦、疑问或唤起注意)
嘿你想让我说什么?
-Mr. Trump: No, but, Dennis, Dennis.
不但是 Dennis Dennis
If you're me, do I fire you or do I fire Tom?
如果你是我我会解雇你还是解雇Tom?
-Dennis Rodman: I...
我也不好说…
-Mr. Trump: You tell me, Dennis.
你来告诉我 Dennis
Do I fire you, or do I fire Tom?
fire: 撵走解雇
我会解雇你还是解雇Tom?
Now, look, you were late, you didn't produce much, and you wouldn't listen to anybody,and you certainly wouldn't listen to Tom.
produce: 生产 certainly: 一定必定
听着你起晚对团队毫无贡献并且你不听任何人劝告当然你也不会听Tom所说的
Do I fire you, or do I fire Tom?
我是解雇你还是Tom?
Dennis, listen.
Dennis听着
-Dennis Rodman: I'm listening. I'm listening to you.
我在听我在听你说
-Mr. Trump: Do I fire you, or do I fire Tom?
fire: 撵走解雇
我是解雇你还是解雇Tom?
-Dennis Rodman: If I want to stay, I say fire Tom.
我想留下来我说解雇Tom
-George Ross: Well, I'd like to say something about Tom.
嗯我想说些Tom的事情
I was down in the store, and I asked you about Dennis, and you were very, veryprotective.
store: 店铺商店 protective: 保护的防护的
我去了店里并且问了你Dennis的事情你非常非常积极
You didn't even seem upset that he wasn't there.
upset: 心乱烦乱
甚至你看起来都没有因为他不在而沮丧
-Tom Green: I was upset, but I had been told that he…
我很沮丧但是我被告知他…
You know, like I said, we were trying
你知道就像我说的我们试图…
-George Ross: I asked you directly.
我很直接地问过你
-Tom Green: What's that?
怎么了?
-George Ross: I asked you directly where were Dennis.
我明白地问过你Dennis哪去了
You remember that?
你记得么?
-Tom Green: Yeah.
是的
-George Ross: All right, and the answer was that Dennis had an infection.
infection: 传染感染
你的回答是 Dennis被感染了
He couldn't show up.
show up: 出现
他不能来
You did not seem the least bit concerned about the fact that he wasn't there.
least: (little 的最高级比较级为 less 或 lesser)最小的最少的 bit: 少许一点儿 concern about: 关心
你看起来一点都不关心他不在的事情
There was nothing, that I that I knocked on a door for 20 minutes.
knock: 敲
那什么都没有我…我敲门敲了20分钟
Nothing that he was there, nothing that you were late.
他不在那儿没什么你迟到也没什么
It's just like you protected him like it's okay.
protect: 保护包庇
看上就像你在保护他说这样可以
-Tom Green: Is that true?
对么?
No, the thing is, is whenever something negative has happened over the last two weeks,
negative: 消极的
不是的事情是这样在过去两周当队伍里出现消极因素时
People dwell on it and it turns into a big fight and it wastes time and it goes on and onand on.
dwell on: 详述 fight: 打架 waste: 无用的
所有人都会纠结于此然后大吵一架这纯粹是在浪费时间一直这么持续着
So, I'm trying to keep things positive.
keep: 保持 positive: 积极的
所以我想让事情有个积极的状态
-Mr. Trump: What did Dennis produce?
produce: 产生拿出
Dennis做出了什么贡献?
-Tom Green: He did bring some money down.
他确实赚了钱
-Mr. Trump: Did he bring money?
他赚钱了么?
-Tom Green: His agent brought six or … had several people come and buy dresses.
agent: 代理人代办人
他的代理人拿走了六件或者…叫一些人来买婚纱
-Mr. Trump: What did you do, Tom? Did you bring money down?
你做什么了 Tom?你赚到钱了么?
-Tom Green: I didn't, no. I was organizing everybody.
organize: 组织
我没有不我在组织每个人
-Mr. Trump: You didn't organize very well. I'll be honest with you.
be honest with: 对…诚实
你并没有组织得很好我实话跟你说
You had a lousy looking store.
lousy : 糟糕的 store: 店铺商店
你弄了个很糟的店铺
-Tom Green: Okay.
好吧
-Mr. Trump: You had no control over Dennis.
control: 控制
你对Dennis没有控制能力
-Tom Green: Not that anybody can control Dennis because I'm not sure he can becontrolled, but you had no control over Dennis. I took a …
任何人都没法控制Dennis 因为我不确定他能不能被控制但是对Dennis毫无办法我用…
-Mr. Trump: And you didn't bring any money in.
你也没有带来任何收入
-Tom Green: I took a nontraditional approach to…
nontraditional: 非传统的 approach: 方式方法
我用一种新的方式去…
-Mr. Trump: Wait a minute.
等一下
You couldn't control him, you brought in no money, and you had a lousy looking store.
control: 控制 lousy: 糟糕的 store: 店铺商店
你不能控制好他也没有赚到钱并且你的店铺很糟糕
You weren't much of a team leader.
leader: 领导
你一点都不像个团队的领导人
-Tom Green: When you say I'm a bad leader, you have to understand…
当你说我是个烂领导时你得明白…
-Mr. Trump: You're not a good leader. I'll tell you right now. But you have to understand
right now: 现在 understand: 明白
你不是个好领导我现在就告诉你但是你得明白…
First of all, you could have been fired last week.
fire: 撵走解雇
首先上星期你就可能被解雇
You didn't get along with your team.
get along with: 相处
你没有和团队很好地相处
This week, you're worse, and you're the Project Manager.
Project Manager项目经理
这星期你更糟了而且你是项目经理
But you had a guy that didn't even show up.
guy: 家伙 show up: 出现
但是你有个没现身的队员
But that's also under your leadership.
leadership: 领导
但是那也是在你的领导之下
-Tom Green: I think there's a misunderstanding of what happened there. I...I...I...
misunderstanding: 误会误解 happen: 发生
我想这些事情有误会我…我…我…
-Mr. Trump: Frankly, do you want to know the truth?
frankly: 率直地坦白地 truth: 真实真相
说实话你想听实话不?
I think Jesse's, I think I should fire maybe both of them.
fire: 撵走解雇
我同意Jesse说的我想我应该把他们俩都解雇了
Clint, if you were me, who would you fire?
Clint 如果你是我你会解雇谁?
-Clint Black: I'd fire both of them.
我会都解雇了
-Mr. Trump: Brian?
Brian?
-Brian McKnight: I think when Tom didn't show up this morning that showed that hewasn't ready
我想当Tom早晨没有出现时那就说明他没有准备好…
-Mr. Trump: Who would you fire?
fire: 撵走解雇
你会解雇谁?
-Brian McKnight: It would be Tom.
会是Tom
-Mr. Trump: Who would you fire between the two of them?
他们两个之间你会解雇谁?
Who would you fire, Brian?
Brian 你会解雇谁?
-Brian McKnight: It would be Tom. Tom, period.
period: 一段时间
就目前看来是Tom
-Mr. Trump: I think Dennis. You would fire Tom because he was a lousy Project Manager.
lousy: 糟糕的 Project Manager: 项目经理
我想Dennis 你会因为Tom是个很糟的项目经理而解雇他
And, frankly, you were lousily last week, Tom.
frankly: 率直地坦白地
并且坦白地讲上个星期你也很糟 Tom
Tom, you're fired. Go.
Tom 你被炒了离开这里
You were lousy last week, lousy this week.
你上个星期很糟糕这个星期也糟糕
We have to do it. Go.
我们必须这么做离开
-Tom Green: All right. That's fine.
好很好
Is that… Is that
那是…那是…
-Mr. Trump: That's it. Go. Get out.
就是这样走离开这里
-Dennis Rodman: Is that it? Good. Go. Out.
就这样么?很好走出去
-Dennis Rodman: All right.
好吧
-Tom Green: Thanks, guys.
guy: 家伙
谢谢你们
-Mr. Trump: Try a little harder, will you, Dennis, please?
再努力些 Dennis 好么?
-Dennis Rodman: I will try. I will try.
我会的我会的
-Woman: Oh, my God. My God. That was brutal.
brutal: 残忍的
噢我的天我的天真残忍
-Annie Duke: I owe you 5 bucks, Brande, somehow, someway.
buck: (美澳俚)元
我欠你5美元 Brande 不管怎样
-Girl: Excuse me, Tom? Wrong elevator.
elevator: 电梯
抱歉 Tom 你搞错电梯了
-Mr. Trump: He just wouldn't lead.
lead: 领导引导
他只是不会领导
-Ivanka:I think that's right.
我想是这样的
I think he also showed poor leadership by sleeping in.
poor: 糟糕的 leadership: 领导能力
我想他的贪睡也显示了他的领导能力不够
-George Ross: Yeah.
是的
-Mr. Trump: We did the right thing.
我们做了正确的事情
-Tom Green: Well, I got to admit, I'm a little surprised.
admit: 承认 surprised : 吃惊的
我得承认我有点吃惊
I didn't think I was gonna get fired.
fire: 撵走解雇
我没想过我会被解雇
But that's the way the cards fell on the table.
card: 纸牌
但是这就是现实
I thought I had the potential to win this game, but that's cool.
potential: 潜在的有潜势的 cool: 不动感情的冷酷的
我觉得我会赢但是现实很残酷
And, uh, I guess I just, I am a little surprised right now, a little surprised.
guess: 推测猜测 surprised: 吃惊的
并且我想我现在只是…只是有点惊讶有点惊讶
词汇解析:Gerbera 校对:Fanny



评 论


