提示:网站右上角“在线笔记本”可以保存文字信息(好的单词,短语,句子等等) ![]()
Season 3, Episode 7: Chapter Seven 'Eris Quod Sum'
Eris Quod Sum: <拉丁> = You will be what I am
我就是你的未来
Previously on Heroes:
前情提要
-Sylar: Peter. I'm your brother.
Peter。我是你哥哥。
-Peter: You gave me this hunger. You made me a monster. Now I can't control it. I'm just like you.
hunger: 饥饿 monster: 怪物 control: 控制
你给了我这种欲望。让我变成了怪物。现在我无法控制它,我和你一样了。
-Angela: They want to create a world filled with dangerous people. They will destroy everything.
create: 创造 dangerous: 危险 destroy: 毁坏
他们想要创造一个充满危险人物的社会。他们会毁掉一切。
-Peter: Dad.
爸爸。
-Arthur: Come give your father a hug.
hug: 拥抱
来拥抱你父亲吧。
You don't have your powers anymore, Peter... Because I have them now.
你不再拥有超能力了,Peter…它们现在归我了。
-Maya: You are a monster...
monster: 怪物
你是个怪物...
-Mohinder: I wish you hadn't said that.
真希望你没这么说。
-Tracy: We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助。
-Mohinder: We can be of great assistance to each other.
assistance: 帮助
我们可以彼此互助。
-Tracy: And you're sure there's no side effects?
side effects: 副作用
你确定没有副作用?
-Nathan: We came to you for help. What'd he done to us?
我们是来让你帮忙的。他对我们做了什么?
-Mohinder: We have not finished yet.
finish: 完成
我们之间还没了结。
-Claire: Pull the trigger. You can't fight him.
trigger: 扳机 fight: 斗争
扣扳机。你战胜不了他的。
-Eric: That was fun.
真有意思。
-Claire: Show's over.
演出结束。
-Sandra: What is it?
这是什么?
-Claire: I'm not sure... But I've definitely seen this card before.
definitely: 明确地 card: 卡片
不太清楚...但我以前绝对见过这张名片。
-Daphne: You're going to Africa. Precog. He can see the future. Whatever he paints comes true.
Africa: 非洲 future: 未来 paint: 画画
你将被派往非洲。他是个预言家。能预见未来。他所画的都成为了现实。
My boss can't have someone like that out there.
我老板不容许那边有这样的人。
[Speaking Japanese]
-Usutu:Evil forces gather. The dark sun rises. Soon it will be too late.
gather: 聚集 dark: 黑暗 rise: 升起
邪恶的力量聚集。黑暗之日升起。一切行将晚矣。
Will you choose your own path, or will you have it chosen for you?
choose: 选择 path: 小路
尔等将择路而行,抑或坐以待毙?
-Mohinder: You've ruined everything.
ruin: 毁坏
你们毁掉了一切。
-Tracy: Don't come any closer.
别再靠近半步。
-Nathan: What the hell happened in here?
那里是怎么回事?
-Mohinder: I'm trying to help Maya to remove her ability.
remove: 除掉,移动
我是在帮Maya除掉她的能力。
-Tracy: So you knock us out? You experiment on us?
knock out: 击倒,击昏 knock: 敲,打掉 experiment: 实验
那你就把我们打倒在地?你对我们做实验?
-Mohinder: Your abilities are synthetic. They may hold the key to creating a cure, if I could have one more sample.
synthetic: 人造的 key: 关键 sample: 样本
你的能力是人造的。那可能是找到治愈办法的关键,要是我还能再得到一个样本的话。
-Nathan: No, it's finished. We're done.
finish: 完成,结束
不,已经结束了。到此为止。
-Nathan: Dad's dead. He had a heart attack.
heart attack: 心脏病
爸爸去世了。心脏病发作。
-Angela: Your father, he was deeply flawed in ways you will never know.
deeply: 深的 flaw: 瑕疵
你们的父亲,犯下了你们永远不可能知道的大错。
-Peter: I can't believe he's gone.
不敢相信他已经不在了。
-Nathan: Dad's dead.
爸爸去世了。
-Peter: Dad? You're dead.
爸爸?你已经去世了。
-Nathan: Dad's dead. He had a heart attack this morning.
爸爸去世了。今天早上心脏病发作了。
-Arthur: Come give your father a hug. I'm sorry it had to come to this.
来拥抱你父亲吧。抱歉非要到这一步。
-Peter: No!
不!
-Arthur: Take it easy, Peter. Your body is still in shock.
in shock: 休克,震惊 shock: 震动
放松点Peter。你的身体受到电击还没恢复。
-Peter: You took my abilities.
你夺走了我的能力。
-Arthur: You gave me no choice, son.
choice: 选择
你让我别无选择,儿子。
-Peter: Are they gone forever?
forever: 永远
永远消失了?
-Arthur: Yes.
是的。
-Peter: How am I supposed to believe any of this?
be supposed to: 应该 suppose: 假设 believe: 相信
我怎么才能相信这些?
You've been dead for over a year. Then I find you preaching to some supervillian gang?
preach: 传道,讲道,说教,劝诫 supervillian: 恶棍
你都死了一年多了。然后我却见到,你领导着一群恶棍?
-Arthur: I'm sorry that I lied to you and your brother, but I've had to make hard choices for the greater good.
choice: 选择 greater: 更大的
很抱歉,我像你和你哥哥撒谎了,但是为了更伟大的事业我必须做出这个艰难抉择。
-Peter: Giving everyone on the planet an ability. That's really your idea of the greater good?
planet: 行星
为了赋予地球上每个人超能力。那真的是你更伟大事业的理念?
-Arthur: That's not what I want.
那不是我想要的。
-Peter: That's what happens.
结果就是这样的。
I've seen the future, dad. I've seen the whole neighborhood get nuked.
future: 未来 neighborhood: 街坊,四邻 nuked: 核武器
我目睹了未来,爸爸。我看到整个城市被原子弹炸毁。
-Arthur: You can help me. Together we can make sure that the future you saw never happens. Once you understand what I'm doing...
你可以帮我。我们携手就能保证你所见到的未来绝不会发生。你一旦理解了我的所做的这些...
-Peter: I'm not interested in what you're doing. With or without my powers, I'm going to find a way to shut you down.
interested: 对…感兴趣 power: 力量 shut down: (使)关闭,(使)停工【引申为阻止、打败】 shut: 关闭
你做什么我一点都不感兴趣。不管有没有超能力,我都要找到打垮你的办法。
And I'm going to make you pay for everything you've ever done.
我要让你为所做的一切付出代价。
-Arthur: Son, until you change that attitude, you're grounded.
change: 改变 attitude: 态度 grounded: 接地的
儿子,在你转变态度之前,会被一直禁足。
-Sandra: You okay?
你没事吧?
-Claire: I think so.
没事。
Is that weird? We just starred in a human puppet show. My dad is working with a serial killer. And I can't feel pain.
star: 开始 puppet: 木偶,傀儡 serial: 连续的 pain: 疼痛
难道不奇怪吗?我们刚主演了一场真人木偶剧。我爸爸正与一个杀人恶魔共事。我感觉不到疼痛。
-Sandra: Claire, the things you deal with, the demons you face, I can't imagine...
demons: 恶魔 imagine: 想象
Claire 你碰到的这些事情,你面对的这些恶魔,我无法想象...
How you handle them. That you stay strong in the face of it all. That makes me proud.
handle: 处理 stay: 呆着 strong: 强壮的 proud: 骄傲
你处理的那么好。临危不惧,坚强无畏。我为此感到骄傲。
-Claire: Thanks.
谢谢。
What's wrong with the lights?
wrong: 错误的
这些灯怎么了?
-Sandra: I'm going to check the circuit breakers.
check: 检查 circuit: 电路,线路 breaker: 开关器
我去检查下断路开关。
-Claire: Lyle!
Lyle!
-Sandra: Oh, my god. What happened?
哦!天哪,怎么回事?
-Claire: Are you okay?
你没事吧?
-Lyle: Bitch is back.
那贱人回来了。
-Claire: Elle?
Elle?
-Elle: Hey, cheerleader.
cheerleader: 啦啦队队长
嘿,啦啦队队长。
-Claire: What the hell are you doing here? Get out of my house.
hell: 地狱
你在这儿搞什么鬼?滚出我家。
-Elle: Not until I get what I came for.
先等我把我要的东西弄到手。
-Claire: Fine. Then I'll throw you out!
很好。那我就把你扔出去!
-Elle: Leave me alone!
放开我!
-Claire: Why are you here?
你来这儿做什么?
-Elle: I'm sorry. I need help. And I didn't know where else to go.
对不起。我需要帮助。我无处可去。
-Arthur: I apologize for keeping you waiting, doctor. I'm Arthur Petrelli.
apologize: 道歉 doctor: 博士
抱歉让您久等了,博士。我是Arthur Petrelli。
-Mohinder: Everyone thinks you're dead.
大家都认为你已经死了。
-Arthur: That was the idea.
只是这么认为。
-Mohinder: What could possibly drive a father to put his children through such grief?
possibly: 可能 children: 孩子 grief: 痛苦
是什么能让一个父亲宁愿让自己的孩子伤心欲绝?
-Arthur: Have you met their mother? How is our patient?
patient: 病人
你见过他们的母亲吗?病人情况怎么样?
-Mohinder: Terrified. She thinks I'm a monster and has no idea where she is.
monster: 怪物
被吓到了。她把我当怪物,也不知道自己身处何地。
Nor do I, for that matter.
其实我也不知道答案。
-Arthur: You're among friends.
交给我们吧。
-Mohinder: I promised Maya I would remove her abilities and end her suffering. I will do anything to keep that promise.
promise: 许诺 remove: 除掉,移动 suffering: 苦难
我答应过Maya。我会解除她的超能力并结束她的苦难。我会尽全力实现我的诺言。
-Arthur: All you have to do is watch.
watch: 看,观察
你要做的就是好好看着。
-Maya: Get away from me. Get him out of here.
走开。让他离开这儿。
-Mohinder: You're telling me all traces of Maya's ability have been removed from her system.
trace: 痕迹 remove: 除掉,移动 system: 系统
你是说 Maya身上的超能力都被解除了。
-Arthur: I take it all and leave nothing behind.
我全都解除了,一点也没留下。
-Mohinder: Could you do the same to me?
你也可以对我这么做吗?
-Arthur: Is that what you want? To be normal again?
normal: 普通 again: 再一次
你想要这样吗?重新做回普通人?
-Mohinder: I injected myself with an unstable formula.
inject: 注射 unstable: 不稳定 formula: 配方
我注射了一剂很不稳定的配方。
Its side effects are changing me into something else, something I don't understand.
side effects: 副作用 understand: 明白,理解
它的副作用让我彻底改变了,连我自己都不清楚变成什么样了。
I need to find a way to reverse the changes and retain my abilities.
reverse: 废除,撤销 retain: 保留
我要找到一个办法来阻止变异并且保留我的超能力。
This isn't my formula. The cytology are similar, but these protein links are enmeshed. Has it been successful?
formula: 方程式 cytology: 细胞学 protein: 蛋白质 enmesh: 使绊住 successful: 成功的
这不是我的方程式。细胞结构非常相似,但是这些蛋白质都缠绕在一起了。这起作用了吗?
-Arthur: We've taken it as far as we can. That's why we need you.
我们已经尽最大努力了。这就是我们让你过来的原因。
If you can make our version of the formula successful, a fresh injection might be exactly what you need.
version: 描述,版本 formula: 方程式,配方 successful: 成功的 fresh: 新鲜的 injection: 注射 might: 可能 exactly: 精确的
如果你可以让我们的配方见效,一种全新的注射剂就会诞生或许那就是你需要的。
-Mohinder: I've been down this road before. There is always a hidden agenda. A self serving motivation behind it all.
road: 道路 hidden agenda: 隐而不说的事项,别有企图 hidden: 隐藏的 agenda: 议事日程 motivation: 动机
我以前曾走过这条路子。背后总是藏有不可告人的目的。总有一个自私利己的动机。
-Arthur: If you don't want to be here, leave.
如果你不想加入,那就离开。
-Mohinder: I'll need test subjects.
test: 检验,测验 subject: 课程
我需要实验对象。
-Angela: Gabriel.
Gabriel。
-Sylar: Momma. How are you here? You're sick.
sick: 生病
妈。你怎么会在这儿呢?你生病了呀。
-Angela: Peter needs your help.
Peter需要你的帮助。
-Sylar: Peter doesn't want anything to do with me. He thinks I'm just a killer.
Peter可不想跟我有任何关系。他认为我只是一个杀人魔。
-Angela: This isn't about what he wants. This is about what I am telling you to do.
这不是他想不想的问题。这是我要你去做的。
Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and get out of this cell.
feel sorry for: 为…难过,对…感到遗憾,同情 cell: 单人牢房
现在你不要再内疚了,赶紧离开这个房间。
-Sylar: This is where I belong... In a cage. I couldn't escape even if I wanted to. They're blocking my abilities.
cage: 牢笼 escape: 逃离 block: 阻碍 ability: 能力
我属于这里...在牢笼里。即使我想逃离这里也无能为力。他们封住了我的超能力。
-Angela: Then how do you explain my being here?
explain: 解释
那你又如何解释我能出现在这儿呢?
Oh, Gabriel... You don't know the half of what you're capable of.
capable: 能力
噢,Gabriel...你连自己一半的超能力都还没掌握。
Show them. Show them all why you're my favorite. Make mommy proud.
favorite: 原谅 proud: 自豪
让他们看看。让他们看看你为什么会是我最宠爱的。让妈妈自豪吧。
-Sylar: Don't worry, mom. I'll save Peter.
别担心,妈。我去救Peter。
-Claire: Are you going to be okay?
你没事吧?
-Elle: Yeah, fine. I'm leaving.
嗯,没事。我走了。
-Claire: Is... there something wrong with you?
你... 出什么问题了吗?
-Elle: I can't control it anymore. I keep overloading. And I can't eat, I can't sleep...
overloading: 超负荷的
我再也控制不住了。我一直都处于超负荷的状态。我不能吃东西,也不能睡觉...
This girl found me, said I should go to this company, Pinehearst.
girl: 女孩 company: 公司
这女孩找到我,她说我应该去找Pinehearst公司。
That they knew what was wrong with me and how to get me better. But I've never heard of it.
公司里的人知道我为什么会这样并且知道如何能使自己好转。但是我从来就没听说过这个公司。
I didn't want to go there without knowing what the deal was.
我不想去那里,因为我对那儿一无所知。
And your dad, your dad always seemed to be the one with the answers. So home invasion time.
answer: 回答 invasion: 侵犯
而你的父亲,你父亲好像一直都很清楚这些情况。所以我才闯入你家的。
-Claire: What if there's something wrong with all of us and they can fix it?
fix: 修理
要是我们都出了问题而他们有办法解决呢?
-Elle: You're fine. You're perfect.
perfect: 完美的
你没事啊。你很好。
-Claire: No, I'm not. Whatever's happening to you, it's happening to me, too.
不,不是的。你经历过的,我也经历过。
-Elle: You're still healing, aren't you?
healing: 康复,有治疗功用的
你还是能自愈,对吗?
-Claire: Yeah. But I can't feel pain. And I think it's only a matter of time before I can't feel anything at all.
pain: 痛苦 matter: 事情,问题
对。但我还是感觉不到疼痛。我以为无法感觉疼痛这个问题会随着时间而改变的。
-Elle: You can't feel pain. I wish I had your problems, cheerleader.
pain: 疼痛,痛苦 problem: 问题 cheerleader: 拉拉队队长
你感觉不到疼痛。真希望我可以拥有你的能力,啦啦队长。
-Elle: My body is screaming. I'm in agony.
screaming: 尖叫的 agony: 苦恼
我的身体在咆哮。我很苦恼。
-Claire: Go with me.
跟我走。
If there's a chance that these people at Pinehearst can help us, we'll go together.
chance: 机会
我们一起去碰碰运气,说不定Pinehearst公司的人可以帮我们。
-Elle: All right, Dorothy. Then we're off to see the wizard.
Dorothy: 《绿野仙踪》里的小女主角的名字
好吧,Dorothy。那我们就出发,去拜访巫师吧。
-Arthur: Daphne. You have a mess to clean up.
clean up: 清除,收拾干净 mess: 杂乱,脏东西
Daphne。你要收拾一下你的烂摊子。
-Daphne: I do?
是吗?
-Maury: You were supposed to recruit my son, Matt Parkman.
suppose: 假设 recruit: 招聘,吸引
你本应该去招徕我儿子,Matt Parkman。
-Daphne: Yeah, I gave him the pitch, but he wasn't buying. I mean, the guy's a mind reader.
pitch: 推销商品的话
是啊,我给他出了条件,但他不接受。我是说,他可以看透别人的思想。
-Arthur: Were you thinking something which would discourage him from joining us?
discourage: 使气馁,使沮丧
你当时是不是在想什么有碍于他加入我们的想法呢?
-Daphne: That's not what I meant.
meant: 意思
我不是那个意思。
-Knox: She's lying.
她在撒谎。
-Daphne: I am not.
我没撒谎。
-Knox: Then why are you so scared?
scare: 害怕
那你为什么这么害怕?
-Daphne: How can I fix this?
fix: 修理
我该怎么来弥补?
-Arthur: Revisit Mr. Parkman.
再和Parkman先生见一次面。
-Daphne: But I don't think he's going to take the deal.
deal: 交易
但是我认为他不会买我的账了。
-Arthur: You're not going there to offer him anything. You're going there to kill him.
offer: 提议,提供
你不是去那儿跟他谈判的。你是去那儿杀他的。
-Maury: What?
什么?
-Arthur: I just asked her to kill your son, Maury, is that a problem?
problem: 问题
我派她去杀你的儿子。有什么问题吗,Maury?
-Maury: You're damn right. My loyalty for his safety. That was the arrangement.
damn: 该死的 loyalty: 忠诚 safety: 安全 arrangement: 协议
废话,当然有啊。我的忠诚换他的安全。那是协议里的内容。
-Daphne: I'm a thief. I steal things. There's no way I could kill anybody.
thief: 小偷
我是个小偷。只偷东西。我不可能去杀任何人的。
-Maury: I'm not going to let you do this, Arthur.
Arthur,我是不会让你这样做的。
-Arthur: You're not in a position to give me orders.
in a position to: 能够,处在可以…的位置,有能力
你不能来命令我。
-Maury: I'm Matt's father. Without me, you'd still be lying...
我是Matt的父亲。如果没有我,你还躺在...
-Arthur: Thank you, Maury, for all your sacrifice.
sacrifice: 牺牲
Maury,谢谢你。全身心的奉献。
-Daphne: Please. There has to be another way.
求你。肯定还有别的方法。
-Sandra: But you don't know anything about this place.
但是你对那个地方一无所知。
-Claire: Look, Elle needs help and so do I. This Pinehearst place could be our best shot.
Elle需要帮助,我也是。Pinehearst那里可能能让我们找到线索。
-Sandra: Pinehearst, sounds like a dishwashing liquid.
dishwashing liquid: 洗碗碟用的清洁液 dishwashing: 碟洗 liquid: 液体
Pinehearst听起来像是某种洗洁精。
I gotta call your dad.
我得先给你爸爸打电话。
-Claire: Mom. Please don't.
妈妈。不要。
-Sandra: Claire, he loves you.
Claire,他爱你。
-Claire: I know. But there's something inside of me, and it's broken. And he can't fix it. I think I'm the only one who can.
inside: 在…里面 fix: 修理
我知道。但是我身体里有些东西出问题了。他也无法解决。我想只有靠自己才能解决。
Do you understand that?
你能理解吗?
-Sandra: Do you really think you can trust Elle?
你真的觉得Elle值得信任吗?
-Claire: No. But we both want the same thing. We need our abilities under control.
control: 控制
没有。但是我们都想要相同的东西。我们希望能控制自己的能量。
-Sandra: If she gives you any lip, you just toss a glass of water on her... Lyle style.
toss: 投 glass: 玻璃杯
如果她有半点欺骗你。你只需向她泼杯水...Lyle的做法。
-Mohinder: This is Dr. Mohinder Suresh. I am not available. Please leave a message, and I'll call you back.
available: 可得的 message: 信息
我是MohinderSuresh博士。我现在不在。请留下信息,我会给您回电话。
-Matt: Mohinder, it's Matt. Where the hell you been, man? I just got back from the craziest week of my life.
crazy: 疯狂
Mohinder,我是Matt。伙计,你到底死哪里去了?我刚度过了一生中最不可思议的一周。
-Matt: Uh, do me a favor, give me a call as soon as possible, okay?
favor: 帮忙 possible: 可能的,合适的
哦,帮个忙。尽快回我电话,好吧?
-Daphne: Put down the phone.
放下电话。
-Matt: Daphne. What are you doing?
Daphne。你在做什么?
-Daphne: They think that I told you not to come to Pinehearst, that I warned you away. They don't believe I'm one of them.
warn: 警告
他们认为是我不让你去Pinehearst,是我警告你让你离开。他们不相信我是他们的一员。
-Matt: Well, you're not.
哦,你没有。
-Daphne: Shut up. If I don't kill you, they'll kill me.
闭嘴。如果我不杀你,他们就会杀掉我。
-Matt: Shoot.
开枪吧。
-Daphne: What?
什么?
-Matt: Shoot me. Go ahead. If it's the only way that I can save your life, do it.
shoot: 开枪 save: 拯救
向我开枪。来吧。如果这是我能救你的唯一方法,那就这样做吧。
-Daphne: You think you know me, that I'm worth saving, but I've done some bad things.
worth: 值得 bad: 坏的
你认为你了解我,认为我值得去拯救,但是我也做了些坏事。
-Matt: You make up for all that in the future.
make up for: 补偿,弥补
你在未来弥补了一切。
-Daphne: I don't have a future... Unless I kill you, so... turn around. Do it.
unless: 除非 turn around: 转身
我没有未来…除非我杀了你,所以...转过身去。转身。
-Matt: We get married. We start a family together.
get married: 结婚 family: 家庭
我们结了婚。一起组建家庭。
-Daphne: Stop it.
别说了。
-Matt: We're going to love each other.
我们会彼此相爱。
-Daphne: I'm sorry, Matt. It happened so fast, there was nothing I could do.
fast: 很快的
对不起,Matt。一切发生的太突然,我也没有办法。
-Matt: My dad?
我爸爸?
-Arthur: So I guess you're not going to help.
guess: 猜
我猜你不是来帮忙的。
-Peter: Don't do this, dad. Please, you're going to destroy the world.
destroy: 毁坏
不要这样做,爸爸。求你,你这样做,会毁掉整个世界的。
-Arthur: I don't see it that way.
我不这样认为。
-Peter: You think you're better than everyone else? That you have the right to do whatever you want? Hurt anyone that gets in your way?
你认为你比别人更优秀吗?你认为你有权随心所欲?除掉任何坏你事的人?
-Arthur: I am better, Peter. It's not a belief, it's a fact. And one way or another, you will help me get this done.
belief: 信仰 fact: 事实
Peter,我就是更优秀。这不是信仰,这是事实。无论怎样,你都会帮我完成一切的。
-Peter: Suresh.
Suresh。
-Mohinder: Hello, Peter.
你好,Peter。
-Peter: So you're helping my father.
你打算帮助我父亲。
-Mohinder: I prefer to think he's helping me.
prefer: 较喜欢,宁可
我觉得应该说,他是在帮助我。
-Peter: And what is that?
那是什么?
-Mohinder: Your metabolism is primed to accept abilities, which makes you the ideal test case for a new version of the formula.
metabolism: 新陈代谢 primed: 主要的 accept: 接受 ideal: 理想的 test: 检验 case: 实例,案子 version: 版本,形式 formula: 方程式,配方
你的新陈代谢主要是,接受超能力,这使你成为新型方程式的理想的试验素材。
I need to perfect it.
perfect: 完善的
我需要改善它。
-Peter: Wait, wait, wait, when I saw you in the future, you said that manipulating abilities was wrong, that this was all a mistake.
manipulating: 熟练控制 mistake: 错误
等等,等等,我在未来看到你时,你说操控能力是错误的,这样做也是完全错误的。
-Mohinder: Did I?
我有这样说?
-Peter: You were trying to help me, Mohinder.
你正在帮助我,Mohinder。
-Mohinder: You need to tell me something. In this future of yours...what do I look like?
你必须告诉我一些事情。在你的未来中...我看起来怎样?
-Peter: There was something wrong with you. You changed.You looked like a monster.
monster: 怪物
你也有出了点事。你改变了。看起来像个怪物。
-Mohinder: Then you're too late.
那你说的太迟了。
-Peter: Suresh, no.
Suresh,不要。
-Sylar: Hello, Mohinder.
你好,Mohinder。
-Peter: You came for me?
你来救我?
-Sylar: That's what brothers do, Peter. They look out for each other.
look out for: 密切注意,提防,留神
Peter,这是做兄弟的应该做的。他们彼此照顾。
-Peter: Even after I locked you up?
lock up: 上锁,封锁,监禁,禁闭 lock: 锁
即使在我把你关起来指后?
-Peter: Let's get out of here.
我们先离开这里吧。
-Mohinder: Stop, leave him alone!
leave alone: 不管,不干涉,让单独待着
不要,不要管他!
-Mohinder: He deserves to die.
deserve: 应得
他应该去死。
-Arthur: Peter.
Pete。
-Mohinder: This is for killing my father.
这是为你杀死我父亲的。
-Arthur: That's enough. Enough!
够了。够了!
-Mohinder:Do you know who this man is? Do you have any idea how many innocent people he's killed?
innocent: 无辜的
你知道这个人是谁吗?你到底知道不知道他杀死了多少无辜的人?
-Arthur: I do. But he's also my son. And I've been waiting for him for a long time.
我知道,但他毕竟也是我的儿子。我一直等他等了好久。
-Tracy: It's been hours. Who'd you talk to over there?
已经几个小时了。你在那找谁说呢?
-Nathan: Some guy from the company.
一个公司的人。
-Tracy: He can keep a secret, right?
secret: 秘密
他能保守秘密吧?
-Nathan: I hope so.
但愿如此。
-Tracy: Do you think they're alive?
alive: 活着的
你觉得他们还活着吗?
-Nathan: Do you think they're human?
human: 人类
你觉得他们还算人类吗?
-Tracy: What if they can't breathe?
breathe: 呼吸
要是他们无法呼吸怎么办?
-Nathan: Tracy...
Tracy...
-Tracy: We need to help them.
我们该帮帮他们。
-Nathan: Be careful.
小心点。
-Tracy: Oh, god. It's too tough.
天哪。太难了。
-Noah: I told you not to touch anything.
touch: 触摸
我告诉过你们什么都别碰。
-Nathan: You. Meredith.
你。Meredith。
-Meredith: Nathan. Well, I see you've still got a weakness for blondes.
weakness: 爱好,嗜好,宠爱的东西 blondes: 白肤金发碧眼女人
Nathan。看来你还是钟情金发女啊。
-Claire: Everything all right?
还好吗?
-Elle: I'm what some people would refer to as an anxious flyer.
refer to…as: 把…称作,把…当作 refer: 提到 anxious: 焦急的 flyer: 飞行物
我是人们说的那种飞行焦虑症者。
-Claire: Big tough company agent can't handle being 30,000 feet up?
company: 公司 agent: 代理人 handle: 处理
大牌公司的探员受不了3万尺的高空?
-Elle: Yeah, well I was never a very good agent.
agent: 代理人
是啊,其实我从来就不是特别好的探员。
-Claire: So I read. You, uh, let all those villains escape level five, right?
villains: 恶棍 escape: 逃脱
我看也是。是你,呃。把那些混蛋从五级监狱里放出来的,对吧?
-Elle: Shut up.
闭嘴。
-Claire: Yeah, I caught Doyle. I helped clean up your mess.
clean up: 清除,收拾干净 mess: 杂乱,脏东西
好吧,我抓到了Doyle。我帮你收拾了烂摊子。
-Elle: Doyle?
Doyle?
-Claire: Yeah, the freak with the puppets. This agent thing isn't so hard.
freak: 怪物 puppet: 受他人操纵的人
对,那个控制人的变态。当探员也没那么难。
-Elle: You know, my father pushed me into this life. I wanted no part of it. And if you do, you're an idiot.
push: 推 idiot: 白痴
你要知道,是我父亲把我弄成这样。我从来不想的。如果你喜欢这种生活,你就是个白痴。
-Claire: Elle.
Elle。
-Elle: You have no idea how good you have it.
你根本不知道这有多可怕。
-Captain: This is your captain speaking. We'd like to remind our passengers to turn off all electrical equipment. Thank you.
captain: 船长 remind: 使想起 passenger: 乘客 turn off: 关闭,关掉 electrical: 和电有关的 equipment:设备
这里是机长。我们提醒乘客请关闭您的电子设备。谢谢。
-Claire: I think he's talking about you.
我想他说的是你。
-Elle: Shut up!
闭嘴!
-Claire: Seriously, calm down. You have to turn it off or we're going to crash.
seriously: 认真的 calm down: 平静下来 crash: 失事
说真的,冷静。你再不关了它我们全得坠毁。
-Elle: If I knew how to do that, I wouldn't be here in the first place.
我要是知道怎么关。我就不会在这了。
-Claire: Take my hand. Let me help you. Dump your electricity into me.
dump: 倾倒 electricity: 电流
抓住我的手。让我帮你。把你的电流输给我。
Do it!
快!
-Claire: We did it.
我们办到了。
-Elle: Do you mind?
mind: 介意
不介意吧?
-Matt: My dad and I weren't even close. To think that he would ever put himself in danger to protect me...
danger: 危险 protect: 保护
我父亲和我根本就不亲近。要我相信他会为保护我而涉险...
-Daphne:Well, he didn't do it, so you can sit around here and wait to get killed.
sit around: 坐着没事干,无所事事
那好,他没有,你可以坐这等着被宰。
-Matt: What do you mean?
什么意思?
-Daphne:Pinehearst. They'll be sending someone after me to make sure you're dead.
send: 派遣 dead: 死去的
Pinehearst。他们会派人跟着我以确定你死了。
-Matt: Let them come.
让他们来好了。
-Daphne:Mm, yeah. Great. You're going to use your brain mojo thingy. Perfect.
brain: 头脑 thingy: 物质的
嗯,是,很好。你会用你的读心魔法。好极了。
-Matt: If you need to go, I understand. But I can't let them get away with this.
如果你想走,我可以理解。但我不能让他们把这带走。
-Daphne:I wanna help you. I'm just scared.
scared: 惊慌的,吓坏的
我想帮你。我只是害怕。
-Matt: So am I. But we can't let our fears stop us from doing what's right.
fear: 害怕
我也是。但我们不能因为害怕就做错事。
-Knox: I knew you couldn't kill him.
我就知道你杀不了他。
-Daphne:I'm sorry, Matt.
对不起,Matt。
-Matt: No, stick to the plan.
stick to: 坚持
不要,按计划来。
-Knox: Your fear is making me strong, girl.
fear: 害怕 strong: 强大
你的恐惧让我更强大,姑娘。
-Daphne:I can't.
我做不到。
-Matt: No.
不要。
-Daphne:No!
不!
-Matt: Stop.
住手。
-Knox: You think you can hold me with a power?
power: 力量
你以为你的能力能控制我吗?
-Matt: Not only can I hold you, I can kill you. I'm going to dig inside your head, find your worst fear, and make it eat you alive.
inside: 在…里面 worst: 最恶劣的 fear: 恐惧 alive: 活着的
我不止能控制你,我还能杀了你。我会深入你的大脑。找到你的恐惧,让它把你生吞活剥。
-Knox: I'm not the one that's scared. You are. And your fear just makes me strong.
scare: 害怕 fear: 恐惧 strong: 强壮的,强大的
害怕的不是我。是你。而且你的恐惧让我强大。
-Daphne:Matt... That was amazing.
amazing: 令人惊异的
Matt...太神奇了。
-Matt: Yeah, well you know, I got inside his head with my brain mojo thingy. My dad could do the same thing.
brain: 头脑 thingy: 物质的,实际的
是啊,你知道。我用读心魔法进入了他的大脑。我父亲也能这样。
-Daphne:Now that they think that we're dead, we have time to get away.
现在他们以为我们死,我们就有时间离开了。
-Matt: No. I told you, I'm not running.
不。我告诉过你,我不会跑的。
-Daphne:What are you going to do, Matt? Fight them? Trick them into killing each other? That's not going to bring your dad back.
trick…into doing: 诱使…做… trick: 欺骗,戏弄
那你想怎么办,Matt?和他们斗?挑拨他们自相残杀?那不会让你爸爸活过来。
But it will probably get you killed.
probably: 大概,或许,可能
反而会让你丢了小命。
-Matt: I'm a cop. Stopping guys like Knox, that's what I do.
cop: 警察
我是个警察。我的职责就是阻止Knox这种人。
-Daphne:You can't bring them down by yourself. There's no way. Even with me at your back, we still need help.
bring: 带来
光靠你自己是无法打败他们的。根本不可能。就算我也支持你,我们还需要帮助。
-Matt: There's a company, Primatech. They know how to deal with situations like this. If anybody can help, they can.
company: 公司 deal with: 处理 situation: 形势,情况
有这么个公司,Primatech。他们知道该怎么处理这种情况。如果有人能帮忙,那就是他们了。
-Flint: Building sealed up tight. If Peter's still here, he ain't getting out.
seal: 密封 tight: 紧的,紧密的
楼被紧密封锁了。如果Peter还在这,那他就跑不掉。
-Arthur: Peter's long gone.
Peter早跑了。
-Flint: If I find him, do you want him crispy or well-done?
crispy: 精神爽快的 well done: 做得不错【这里引申为解决,干掉】
如果我找到他,你要死的还是活的?
-Arthur: Alive, please.
活的,拜托。
I sent somebody to recruit you, when you refused her offer, I didn't expect to see you here.
recruit: 招呼,吸引 refused: 拒绝 expect: 预料,预期
我曾叫人去请你。在你拒绝后,我还真没想到你会来。
-Sylar: My mother's in a coma. Did you do that?
我母亲现在不省人事。是不是你干的?
-Arthur: Angela's not the woman you think she is, Gabriel. She's done terrible things.
terrible: 可怕的
Angela并不是你想象的那种女人,Gabriel。她做了些很可怕的事。
-Sylar: So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you.
我也一样,而且我会这么收拾你。
-Arthur: Has Angela forgiven your sins?
forgiven: 原谅
Angela原谅你的罪过了吗?
-Sylar: My mother accepts me for who I am.
accept: 接受
我妈妈已经接受了我。
-Arthur: I wonder if you'll be so generous.
generous: 大方的
我不知道你是否会这么大方。
-Sylar: What are you talking about?
你在说些什么?
-Arthur: She sent you here, didn't she? To save her favorite son. Did she tell you that you were all going to live happily ever after?
favorite: 最喜欢的 happily: 幸福地 ever after: 自…以后,…以后一直
她送你到这儿来的,对吧?来救她最宠爱的儿子。她是不是跟你说从此后你会一直幸福的生活?
She's using you, son, as a weapon. A blunt instrument to be manipulated and then discarded.
weapon: 武器 blunt: 率直的,直言不讳的 instrument: 傀儡 manipulate: 熟练控制 discarded: 丢弃
她在利用你,孩子,像武器一样。像个愚蠢的傀儡被操纵,然后丢弃。
-Sylar: My mother loves me.
我母亲是爱我的。
-Arthur: When you were born, she had one of her dreams. A vision of the future. She saw what you would become...
born: 出生 dream: 梦想 vision: 幻想
当你出生时,她做了一个梦。一幅未来的场景。她看见你变成了...
-Sylar: Yeah, I know this. She told me I'd become a hero.
是,我知道这事。她跟我说我成了英雄。
-Arthur: Did she? Angela was so terrified of what she saw, so frightened of her own flesh and blood, that she tried to kill you.
terrified: 吓坏了的 frightened: 害怕的 flesh: 新鲜的 blood: 血液
是吗?Angela被她看见的东西吓坏了,被她自己的骨肉吓坏了,她想杀了你。
Imagine that, a mother wanting to murder her own child. I got to the bathroom just in time. She was holding you at the bottom of the tub.
imagine: 想象 murder: 谋杀 own: 自己的 bathroom: 浴室 bottom: 底部的 tub: 浴缸
想象一下,一个母亲想杀掉自己的孩子。我正巧进了浴室。她正抱着你坐在浴缸里。
It's time you learned the truth about your mother.
truth: 真理
揭开你母亲真面目的时候到了。
-Maya: That's... far enough.
那...别过来。
-Mohinder: I was told you were leaving.
有人说你要走。
-Maya: Maybe one day I could forgive you. But after everything that's happened, I just... I don't think I could ever trust you.
forgive: 原谅 happen: 发生 trust: 相信
也许有一天我会原谅你。但是发生了这么多事,我...我想我没法再相信你了。
-Mohinder: I know it's hard to believe. But I was trying to help. My feelings for you were real. Those feelings are still there.
hard: 困难的 believe: 相信 feeling: 感觉 real: 真的,真实的
我知道让你相信很难。但我真的是想帮你。我对你的感觉是真的。那种感觉一如既往。
-Maya: What you did in my name was wrong.
wrong: 错误的 in one’s name: 以…的名义
你以我的名义所做的一切都是错的。
-Mohinder: I wish I could take it all back.
take back: 那会,收回,带回
我真希望能收回那些罪过。
-Maya: I've done bad things, killed people... Not by choice, but still... I did them. I need to make amends. And so do you.
choice: 选择 make amends: 赔罪,赔偿,道歉 amend: 修改
我做过坏事,杀过人...不是自愿,但是...是我干的。我得补偿这一切。你也一样。
Get well, Mohinder.
保重,Mohinder。
-Elle: Ah!
啊!
-Claire: Hold on. We're almost there. You all right?
hold on: 抓住,坚持,忍受
坚持一下。我们快到了,你还好吧?
-Elle: Thank you.
谢谢你。
-Claire: For what?
因为什么?
-Elle: For helping me. I've been nothing but a bitch. And you've been nothing but sweet. Really just makes me hate you more.
sweet: 温柔的,体贴的 hate: 讨厌
因为你帮我。我只不过是令人讨厌的家伙。而你却是个体贴的人。那只能让我越发讨厌你。
-Claire: No, I should be the one thanking you.
不,我想我该谢谢你。
-Elle: Why?
为什么?
-Claire: Because I was ready to give up. Stay home, deny everything that's been happening to me. I was scared.
ready: 准备 scared: 害怕
因为我本来已经准备放弃了。呆在家里,否认发生在自己身上的事。我很害怕。
-Elle: Scared of what?
害怕什么?
-Claire: What I would find out about who I really am.
可能查明我到底是谁。
-Elle: It's just... It's nice to know that you're as messed up as I am.
mess: 杂乱
那可...真开心,你跟我一样迷茫而无助。
-Sylar: Peter, you stayed?
stay: 停留,停止
Peter,你还在?
-Peter: I wasn't going to leave you. What are you doing sitting here? Did he take your powers?
leave: 离开
我不会丢下你的。你坐在这儿干嘛?他把你的超能力吸走了吗?
-Sylar: No, he told me the truth.
truth: 真相
不,他把真相告诉我了。
-Peter: You can't listen to him.
listen: 听从
你不能信他的。
-Sylar: But he's our father.
但他是我们的父亲。
-Peter: He's my father. I grew up with him.
他是我父亲。他看着我长大。
-Sylar: Oh, and I didn't, so I don't get the right to know him. Is that what you're saying?
哦,我没有,所以我就无权了解了。你想说这个是吗?
-Peter: He can't be trusted. You've seen what he's done. He hurt mom. He's manipulated abilities. I know where that leads.
manipulated: 熟练控制操作
不能相信他。他的所作所为你亲眼看见了。他伤害了妈妈。他操控着超能力。我知道那会导致什么。
-Arthur: The world you saw doesn't exist. We won't let it.
exist: 存在
你所看见的世界。是不存在的。我们不会让它发生的。
-Sylar: I'm sorry, Peter, this is something I have to do.
对不起,Peter,这是我必须得做的事。
-Peter: You help him, and you're proving all the worst things I've ever said about you. Just kick his ass and let's get out of here.
prove: 证明 worst: 最糟的 kick one’s ass: <美> <粗> 狠揍某人,打败某人 kick: 踢 ass: 傻子
你帮了他,就证实了我骂你的那些恶毒的话语。给他来一下子,然后我们离开这。
-Sylar: No, I'm not going anywhere, Peter. You are.
不,我哪也不去,Peter。你该走了。
-Claire: Oh, my god. Peter.
哦,天哪,Peter。
-Peter: What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
-Claire: Why are you bleeding?
bleeding: 流血
你怎么在流血?
-Elle: He's not healing.
healing: 康复
他没法自愈了。
-Peter: He took my ability. We need to go.
他吸走了我的超能力。我们得快走。
-Claire: Elle, help me get him in the car.
Elle,帮一把。把他弄到车里去。
-Elle: Claire... Did you hear what he said? That they took his ability. That's what we came here for.
Claire...你听见他说什么了吗?他们吸走了他的超能力。我们就是为这个来的。
-Claire: You don't know what happened up there.
你不知道上面发生了什么。
-Elle: I'm sorry, Claire.
对不起,Claire。
-Claire: Elle!
Elle!
-Claire: If you can't heal, how did you fall that far and not die?
heal: 自愈
你要是不能自愈,怎么从那么高摔下来还没死?
-Peter: I don't know.
我不知道。
-Tracy: Okay, let me get this straight. She's the biological mother of your illegitimate daughter, and he's her adopted father.
straight: 直率的 biological: 生物的 illegitimate: 私生的 adopt: 收养
好了,我们把这件事弄清楚。她是你私生女的生母,而他是她的养父。
-Noah: That sounds about right.
听着是这么回事。
Did Suresh inject you with anything?
inject: 注射
Suresh给你注射过什么东西吗?
-Nathan: Yeah, a tranquilizer, why? What's he doing in there?
tranquilizer: 镇静剂
是的,镇静剂,怎么了?他在那儿干什么?
-Noah: Building a nest. Laying eggs. Who the hell knows?
lay: 下蛋
筑巢。下蛋,谁知道呢?
You're both going to have to come into the company to be tested.
你们两个都得到公司来做个检查。
-Tracy: For what?
查什么?
-Noah: Just to be sure you're still normal.
normal: 正常的
只是确定一下你们还正常。
-Nathan: So you're working with him?
那么,你现在是跟他干了?
-Meredith: For now.
现在是。
-Nathan: Excuse me.
失陪一下。
Petrelli.
Petrelli。
-Meredith: I'd watch out for that one.
我来留意那个。
-Tracy: Oh, we're not together.
噢,我们可不是一伙的。
-Meredith: Oh.
哦。
-Nathan: Claire? Slow down, slow down. Where are you? No, I won't tell anyone.
Claire?慢一点,慢点说。你在哪?不,我不会告诉任何人。
-Sylar: Peter's never going to give up, you know.
give up: 放弃
Peter永远都不会放弃,你知道的。
-Arthur: I would expect nothing less of a Petrelli. Revenge is in our blood.
expect: 期望 revenge: 报仇 blood: 血液
我对Petrelli家族的人期望从来都是很高的。复仇根植于我们的血液。
-Sylar: We're just gonna wait for him to come after us.
我们只要守株待兔,等着他来复仇好了。
-Arthur: No, son. We're going to take our fight to the enemy.
fight: 斗争 enemy: 敌人
不,儿子。我们要对敌人主动出击。
How do you suppose Peter survived that fall? Seven stories without the ability to heal. Hell of a thing.
suppose: 假设 survived: 幸存 story: 楼层 heal: 治愈 hell: 地狱
你怎么能猜到Peter跌下去了还能幸存?七层楼的高度,而且没有了自愈能力。太难以置信了。
-Sylar: I don't know.
我不知道。
-Arthur: Hello?
喂?
-Daphne: It worked. He thinks I'm on his side.
成功了。他以为我是他那边的了。
-Arthur: Good job.
干得好。
-Daphne: If he reaches out to Primatech, I'll let you know what they say.
reach: 到达
如果他跟Primatech接上头,我会通知你他们所商议的事。
-Arthur: Screw this up, and I'll put you right back where I found you.
screw: 扭,拧
要是你搞砸了,我会立马把你丢回我原来找到你的地方。
-Peter: I keep thinking about that fall. How I didn't hit as hard as I should have.
我一直不停在想那次坠楼。怎么我坠地的力度并不如想象中那么强。
What if Sylar didn't want me to die? What if...he wanted to get me out of there alive?
alive: 活着的
要是Sylar并不是想让我死掉呢?要是...他想让我活着离开那里呢?
-Claire: By throwing you out of a window?
window: 窗户
通过把你丢出窗外来救你?
-Peter: No, he could have used his ability to slow me down.
不,他可能是用他的超能力把我坠楼的速度减弱了。
-Peter: I'm telling you he saved my life, Claire.
我是说他救了我,Claire。
-Nathan: Claire. It's all right. She's good. What happened?
Claire。没事的,她是好的。发生什么事了?
-Nathan: Why aren't you healing?
为什么你没有自愈?
-Peter: I don't have my powers anymore, Nathan. Dad took them.
我再也没有那些超能力了,Nathan。爸爸把它们夺走了。
-Nathan: Dad's dead.
爸爸死了。
-Peter: He's not, he's alive.
他没死,他还活着。
-Nathan: I was there, Pete. I saw it...
我当时在场的,Pete,我看到了...
-Peter: He's alive, Nathan. And if we don't do something to stop him, he's going to kill us all.
他还活着,Nathan。而且要是我们不行动起来阻止他,他会把我们所有人都杀光的。
-Nathan: That's just... that's impossible, Pete. Dad died over a year ago.
impossible: 不可能的
只是... 那是不可能的啊,Pete。爸爸一年前就死了。
-Peter: He's the one who put mom in that coma.
coma: 昏迷
是他让妈妈陷入昏迷的。
-Nathan: Peter, this is our dad we're talking about here.
Peter,现在说的可是我们的爸爸。
-Claire: Believe me, dads aren't always what they seem.
相信我,爸爸们并不永远都如他们所表现的那样。
-Nathan: Where is he?
他在哪?
-Peter: Stay away from him. He's dangerous, Nathan.
stay away from: 离…远点,远离… dangerous: 危险的
离他远点。他很危险,Nathan。
-Peter: Look what he did to me.
看看他都对我做了什么。
-Nathan: If our father's alive, I need to know where he is. What's the name of the company?
alive: 活着的
如果我们的父亲还活着,我要知道他在哪里。那家公司的名字是什么?
-Claire: Pinehearst.
Pinehearst。
-Tracy: Pinehearst, the bio-tech firm?
bio-tech: 生物技术
Pinehearst,那个生物技术公司?
-Peter: No, I'm not going to let you do this. Nathan... Trust me. Please.
不,我不会让你这么做的。Nathan...相信我。求你了。
-Nathan: Okay. We'll do it your way. There's a lot of ways to shut Pinehearst down.
好吧。我们按你说的做。要搞垮Pinehearst公司的方法有很多。
I'll go call somebody up from the justice department. We'll get some help.
justice: 公正 department: 部门
我要找个司法部门的人。我们会得到一些帮助的。
-Tracy: You're not going to listen to a word he just said, are you?
你要对他的话置之不理,是吧?
-Nathan: Nope. I'm going to see my father. How do you know about Pinehearst?
没错。我要去见我父亲。你怎么会知道Pinehearst?
-Tracy: I've been taking a consultant fee from them for over a year. I'm coming with you. I know the players there, I can open doors.
consultant: 顾问 player: 游戏的人
我曾在他们那里当了一年多的顾问。我跟你一起去。我在那认识一些人,我可以找一些关系。
-Nathan: I don't need any doors opened. I plan on kicking them down.
plan: 计划 kick: 踢
我不需要找任何关系。我打算把他们搞垮。
-Hiro: Is that food?
那是食物吗?
-Utusu: It's a recipe. It's been in my family for thousands of years.
recipe: 食谱
这可是一个秘方食谱啊。在我们家族中传承了上千年。
You refuse to go back in time. Even if it means saving the world.
refuse: 拒绝 mean: 意味着
你不愿意及时回到过去。即使那意味着拯救这个世界。
-Hiro: I cannot risk changing history. If only there is some other way of learning about my enemies.
risk: 冒…的危险 history: 历史 enemy: 敌人
我不能冒着改变历史轨迹的危险。要是有其他的方法可以了解我的敌人就好了。
Uncovering their weak spots, so I can defeat them.
defeat: 打败
揭露出他们的弱点,这样我就可以打败他们了。
-Utusu: For thousands of years, my family have taken spirit walks. Following destiny's path into the realms of the unconsciousness.
thousands of: 数千 family: 家庭 spirit: 精神 destiny: 命运 path: 小路,小径 realm: 领域,范围 unconsciousness: 无意识
数千年来,我的家族一直进行着灵魂之旅。跟随着命运的脚步,步入潜意识的领域。
-Hiro: Delicious.
真好吃。
Spirit walk sounds much safer than time traveling. Okay... I'm ready to begin my journey.
spirit: 精神 sounds: 听起来 safer: 安全 traveling: 旅行 ready: 准备 journey: 旅途
灵魂之旅听起来比时间旅行安全多了。好了...我做好准备开始我的旅途了。
-Hiro: How do I start?
start: 开始
我要怎么开始?
-Utusu: You eat a disgusting paste made from the roots of a tamboti tree and the dung of hyena.
disgusting: 恶心的 paste: 面团 roots: 根,根部 dung: 动物的粪便 hyena:鬣狗
你吃了由螺穗木根和鬣狗的粪便制成的恶心的软膏。
-Hiro: And then?
然后呢?
-Utusu: You wait.
等待。
-Ando: Hiro! Hiro! [Speaking Japnanese]
Hiro!Hiro!
You tricked him.
trick: 有意作弄人
你给他下了咒。
-Utusu: I warned him. If he did not choose his path, it would be chosen for him.
warn: 警告,告诫 choose: 选择 path: 路线,路程,小路
我告诫他。如果他不择路而行,就将是坐以待毙。
-Ando: Hiro. Hiro.
Hiro。Hiro。
He's going to wake up, right? He's going to be okay?
wake up: 唤醒,弄醒 okay: 好的,没事的
他会醒过来的,对吧?他会没事吧?
Hiro...Hiro, Hiro! Hiro!
Hiro...Hiro,Hiro!Hiro!
词汇解析:Pearl 校对:Daisy


评 论