Heroes s1e11 Chapter 11 Fallout
fallout: 原子尘
Previously on Heroes
<英雄> 前情提要
-Narrator: (v.o.) Ordinary people across the globe discovered extraordinary abilities.
ordinary: 普通的 globe: 地球 discover: 发现 extraordinary: 非常的,特别的
来自世界不同地方的普通人发现他们具有超凡的能力。
Niki’s alter-ego sought revenge.
alter-ego: 改变的自我 alter: = alternative,两者择一的 sought: 寻找(seek的过去式) revenge: 报仇,复仇
Nicky的另一人格要去复仇。
-Gun seller: You must really hate the guy.
guy: (男)人,家伙
你一定恨死这家伙了。
-Jessica: He took my son.
他夺走了我儿子。
-Narrator: (v.o.) And took the ultimate retribution.
ultimate: 终极的,极限的 retribution: 报应,报复
而且采取了终极报复。
-Narrator: (v.o.) Peter sets out on his mission—
set out: 出发 mission: 任务,使命
Peter出发去完成他的使命。
-Peter: I know when and I know where the cheerleader gets attacked. I have to stop him.
attack: 攻击 cheerleader: 啦啦队队长
我知道啦啦队员遇袭的时间地点我得去阻止。
-Narrator: (v.o.) --to save the cheerleader.
去拯救啦啦队员。
-Peter: By saving you, did I save the world?
我救了你那我拯救世界了吗?
-Claire: I don’t know. I’m just a cheerleader.
我不知道。我只是个啦啦队员。
-Narrator: (v.o.) But he was taken by the police.
但他被警察抓了起来。
-Officer: Put your hands on your head.
手放到头上!
-Peter: It’s not what you think, guys!
guy: (男)人,家伙
不是你们想的那样我只是...
-Peter: What are you doing?
你们这是干什么?
-Narrator: (v.o.) And, Sylar was finally captured.
finally: 最后,最终 capture: 抓取,获得
Sylar终于束手就擒。
-Eden: You don’t want to hurt me. Go to sleep.
你不想伤害我的。睡一会儿吧。
-Narrator: (v.o.) And Claire revealed the secret that would change her life.
reveal: 显示,透露 secret: 秘密
Claire说出了会改变她生活的秘密。
-Mr. Bennet: You’re lucky to be alive.
alive: 活着的
你还活着算是运气好。
-Claire: It’s not luck, dad. I have something I have to tell you.
不是运气好,爸爸。有些事情我必须告诉你。
-Narrator: (v.o.) And now, Heroes continues.
continue: 继续
现在,英雄们的故事继续展开...
-Peter: Nathan, what are you—what are you doing here?
Nathan,你来这儿干什么?
-Nathan: You get in trouble. I drop everything and fix it. Isn't that how things work? Get you out of here soon.
trouble: 麻烦,困难 drop: 放下 fix: 修理 work: 有效,奏效
你有了麻烦。我放下一切来补救。不是一直都这样吗?很快就会让你出去。
-Peter: what, no lecture?
lecture: 【教训】[a speech of warning or reproof as to conduct—from Dictionay.com]
怎么,不教训我了?
-Nathan: I'm just glad you're alive, man.
alive: 活着的
很高兴你还活着,兄弟。
-Peter: Why did you destroy that painting? Why did you try and keep me from coming here?
destroy: 毁坏 keep from: 阻止
你为什么要毁了那幅画?你为什么想阻止我来这里?
-Nathan: The painting showed you dead, Peter. And when I got the phone call, I nearly believed it for a minute.
nearly: 几乎,差不多 for a minute: 一会儿
那幅画说你死了,Peter。我接到电话的时候,有一会儿几乎都相信了。
-Peter: Yeah, I thought I'd be a hero.
I’d: = I would
是啊,我以为我会成为英雄。
-Nathan: Yeah, heh. How'd that work out for you?
work out: 解决
是啊。你以为结果会怎么样?
-Peter: Save the cheerleader, save the world.
拯救啦啦队员,拯救世界。
-Nathan: You're meant to do a lot of things, Peter. Saving the world isn't one of them.
be meant to: 应该是,希望是 meant: 意指(mean的过去分词)
有很多事是你应该做的,Peter。拯救世界并不在其中。
You gotta learn to recognize when life is bigger than you are.
gotta: <美俚> =have got to recognize: 认出,承认
你得学会去认识到生活本身比你强大。
You're not a fighter. But that's okay. The world needs nurses too.
fighter: 斗士 nurse: 护士
你不是个斗士。但没关系。世界也需要护士。
-Peter: When I'm around you, I can do what you can do.
around: 在…的周围
我在你身边的时候,就有了你的能力。
Isaac, Hiro Nakamura, this girl Claire. See, I think that we're all the same somehow.
somehow: 从某种角度
Isaac、中村广、那个姑娘Claire。明白吗,我觉得由于某种原因我们都是一样的。
And this bomb that Isaac painted, I think we're supposed to stop it. But I just... I don't think I can do it.
bomb: 炸弹,爆炸 be supposed to: 应该(据说,被期望,获准) suppose: 期望,认为应该
还有Isaac画的爆炸,我觉得我们应该去阻止它。可我...我觉得我做不到。
-Nathan: That's because you can't.
那是因为你的确做不到。
-Sylar: how can you stop what's coming, when you don't know anything about power?
power: 力量【这里指超能力】
你凭什么阻止将要发生的事情,当你对超能力一无所知的时候?
-DL: Micah!
Micah!
-Micah: Dad!
爸爸!
-DL: Stay down!
stay down: 蹲伏
趴下!
-Jessica: What are you looking at?
你看什么看?
-Noah: Anything?
有什么事吗?
-Eden: Slept through the night.
through: 从…开始至结束,在整个…期间
睡了一整夜。
-Noah: I got this.
我来。
You lost a lot of blood. We sewed you up the best we could. Turns out you're not so untouchable after all.
sew up: 缝合,缝补好 sew: 缝纫,缝合 turn out: 原来是,(最后)证明是 untouchable: 不可接触的 after all: 毕竟,到底 untouchable: 不可接受的
你失了很多血。我们尽了最大努力给你缝合。看来你根本不是那么刀枪不入
Oh, no. No, you'll find your abilities won't work. Not here. You're not going anywhere, Gabriel.
哦,不。你会发现你的能力不起作用。在这里。你哪儿也去不了。Gabriel。
-Sylar: My name is Sylar.
我叫Sylar。
-Noah: Now it is. Wasn't so long ago that you were Gabriel Gray, an insignificant watch maker.
insignificant: 无关紧要的,忽略的
现在是。不久前你还是Gabriel Gray。一个默默无闻的修表匠。
-Sylar: I restored timepieces. Do you know why I was so good at it?
restore: 恢复,还原 timepiece: 计时器
我修复计时器。你知道我为什么那么擅长这个吗?
-Noah: No, why don't you tell me.
不知道,你干吗不告诉我?
-Sylar: Because I can see how things work. What makes things... tick. Like you.
work: 工作,运作 tick: <口> 活动,工作,起作用【tick还有一个意思是(钟表)发出滴答声,因此这里的tick一语双关,用得十分巧妙】
因为我能看清事物运转的规律。还有什么让事物...运行。就像你。
-Noah: We're interested in how things work as well. Everyone else we've... Methas had only one ability. You've taken on several.
as well: 也,又 several: 几个,若干
我们对事物如何运转也很感兴趣。其他的人都... Methas只有一种能力。你已经具有了几种。
-Sylar: I guess that's what makes me special.
special: 特别的
我猜这才让我很特别。
-Noah: That's important to you, isn't it? Being special.
这对你很重要,对吧?特别。
-Sylar: It's important to everyone.
这对所有人都重要。
-Noah: I think you're insane. I think the infusion of so many alterations to your DNA has corrupted your mind.
insane: 疯狂的,神经错乱的 infusion: 注入 alteration: 改变 DNA: deoxyribonucleic acid(脱氧核糖核酸)的缩写 corrupt: 使...恶化
我想你疯了。我想你在DNA上这么多的改造已经破坏了你的心智。
All this power is degrading you.
degrade: 降低, 降格
这些能力让你堕落了。
-Sylar: And yet here I am, alive and well.
可我还在这儿,活得好好的。
And as soon as I get out, I'm gonna collect one more ability from your daughter. Sweet, innocent.
innocent: 无罪的
只要我一出去,就从你女儿那再收集一种能力。可爱而又无邪。
-Noah: That's enough.
够了。
-Sylar: Ripe, indestructible.
ripe: 成熟的 indestructible: 无法破坏的
成熟,而又不可毁灭。
-Noah: I said that's enough, Gabriel.
我说够了,Gabrie。
-Sylar: -My name is sylar!
我的名字是Sylar!
-Noah: Options? There are no options with an individual like this. Maybe I didn't make the risk clear-- understood. Of course.
option: 选择 individual: 单独的个别的 risk: 风险,危险 Of course: 当然
选择?像这种个案根本没有选择。也许关于风险我说得不够清楚...明白了。当然。
-Eden: Is it true?
是真的吗?
-Noah: You have to be a little bit more specific, Eden. I've got more than one house on fire at the moment.
specific: 详尽的 on fire: 起火【I’ve got more than one house on fire字面意思是有好几所着火的房子等着我去处理,引申为手上有一大堆麻烦事】 at the moment: 此刻
你说话得说清楚点,Eden。现在我手上一堆麻烦事。
-Eden: We're keeping him alive.
我们要让他活着。
-Noah: Those are our marching orders.
march: 进军,进行 order: 命令
这是我们的命令。
-Eden: Think about what he almost did to Claire. I could tell him to kill himself. No one would have to know.
想想他差点对Claire做了什么。我可以叫他自杀。别人不会知道的。
-Noah: I don't have time for this. Not today.
我没时间说这个。今天不行。
-Eden: You know I'm right! I know I'm right, and if that--that Haitian could speak, he'd tell you I'm right!
你知道我是对的!我知道我是对的,要是那个海地人会说话,他也会告诉你我是对的!
-DL: Micah, take that. Here, take...that's it.
Micah,拿着。这里,拿着...这个。
Walk back the way you came. In the footsteps. Come on.
back: 向后地 footstep: 脚步(声),足迹 come on: 快点,赶快
按原路走回去。踩着脚印。快。
-Micah: Oh. Like the Indians.
Indian: 印第安人
哦。像印地安人一样。
-DL: Just like the Indians, son.
就像印地安人一样,儿子。
-Micah: That wasn't the police.
那不是警察。
-DL: You don't know that.
你怎么知道。
-Micah: Dad, they've gotta warn you before they shoot. It's a rule.
rule: 规定 gotta: <美俚> =have got to warn: 警告,通知 shoot: 射击 rule: 惯例,规则
爸爸,他们开枪前会先警告。这是规定。
-DL: The police don't always follow the rules, son. Trust me. Give me a hand. Right here.
follow the rules: 遵守规则 follow: 遵循 give a hand: 帮助 right: 正好
警察并不总按规定办事,儿子。相信我。扶我一把。到了。
-Micah: Dad, are you gonna be okay?
gonna: <口> = going to
爸爸,你会没事吧?
-DL: I'm gonna be as good as new. I just need you to help me with these bandages. You can do that, right?
as…as…: 像…一样… help with: 帮助某人做… bandage: 绷带
我会完好如初的。我需要你帮我打好绷带。你能行的,对吗?
-Micah: Yeah.
对。
-DL: Yeah? All right.
嗯,好。
-Micah: It was her, wasn't it? It was Jessica.
是她,对吧?是Jessica。
-DL: It sure looked like your mom.
sure: 当然,确实地 look like: 看起来像
看起来倒很像你妈。
-Micah: Mom would never hurt you on purpose.
on purpose: 故意,有意 purpose: 目的
妈妈决不会故意伤害你。
-DL: She just did, Micah. A couple inches to the left... and...
a couple: 几个 inch: 英寸
她这样做了,Micah。再往左几寸... 我就...
-Micah: Dad? Dad, wake up! Dad, you need to wake up!
爸爸?爸爸,醒醒! 爸爸,快醒醒!
-Agent Hanson: Your brother's pretty well connected. Even down here. We had to climb over six lawyers to get to you, Mr. Petrelli. Are you okay?
pretty: 相当地 connected: 有社交的 climb over: 爬(翻越)过去 lawyer: 律师
你哥哥关系挺多啊。就算在这儿也是。要告你我们就得对付6个律师,Petrelli先生。你还好吧?
-Peter: My head feels like it's gonna split open.
gonna: <口> = going to split: 分离,劈开
我的脑袋好象要炸开一样。
-Matt: Help yourself.
help oneself: 随意拿去
请便。
-Peter: I didn't kill that girl.
那姑娘不是我杀的。
-Agent Hanson: We know. -The blood we found on you was your own.
我们知道。你身上的血都是你自己的。
We checked you out, and you don't seem to have any injuries. Care to explain that?
check out: 检查 injury: 伤害 explain: 解释,说明
我们检查过你,可你好象并没受伤。介意解释一下吗?
-Peter: If I'm not being charged, can I go?
charge: 控诉
你们不告我,那我能走了吗?
-Agent Hanson: What's a hospice nurse from Manhattan doing at a high school homecoming in Texas? You some kind of pervert?
hospice nurse: 临终关怀及姑息治疗护士 hospice: (晚期病人的)安养院 homecoming: 省亲回家,同学会 pervert: 变态
一个曼哈顿的临终护士到得州一所中学的返校节来干什么?你是变态吗?
-Peter: My brother said not to talk.
我哥哥叫我什么都别说。
-Agent Hanson: We don't need you to talk.
我们不需要你说。
-Peter: What are you doing to me?
你对我做什么了?
-Matt: Save the cheerleader?
拯救啦啦队员?
-Agent Hanson: Too late for that. The cheerleader's dead.
太晚了。啦啦队员死了。
-Peter: Claire's dead? No, that's not possible.
Claire死了? 不,不可能的。
-Matt: Did he just read her mind? Is he one of them?
他刚刚读了她的思想?他也是其中之一吗?
-Agent Hanson: The cheerleader's name was Jackie Wilcox. What the hell is going on—
what the hell: 究竟是什么 hell: 地狱
那个啦啦队员的名字是Jackie Wilcox。究竟怎么回事?
-Peter: no, Claire is the one that he wanted.
不,Claire才是他要找的人。
-Matt: Claire?
Claire?
-Peter: You're not protecting her?!
protect: 保护
你们没有保护她?!
-Agent Hanson: Why would you know who he wanted?
你怎么知道他要找的是谁?
-Peter: You wanna catch this guy? You need to find her. You need to protect her!
wanna: <口> =want to catch: 捕捉
你想抓住这家伙吗?你们得找到她。你们得保护她!
-Matt: He's telling the truth.
Truth: 事实
他说的是真话。
-Agent Hanson: Then we better find this cheerleader.
那我们最好找到这个啦啦队员。
-Peter: You're not gonna let me out of here?
gonna: <口> =going to
你们不放我出去吗?
-Agent Hanson: You get out when I get answers.
get out: 出去(离开,逃避,泄露,取出,发觉)
等我有了答案再放你。
-Eden: Welcome Home! I knew you'd be back! Now get back to work! Love Eden
欢迎回家!我知道你会回来的!重新开始工作吧!爱你的 Eden。
-Mohinder: I faxed the list to your Quantico office yesterday! Names, addresses. Why didn't you warn them?
fax: 传真传输 Quantico: 美国联邦调查局所在地,位于维吉尼亚州 address: 住址 warn: 警告,通知
我昨天把名单传真到了你们在Quantico的办公室名字!名字,地址。你们为什么不给他们发出警告?
Looking into it? At least six of the people on this list are dead, all of them from the same killer.
look into: 调查 at least: 至少 on the list: 在名册种 killer: 凶手
会调查的?至少有6个名单上的人死了,全都是一个人杀的。
James Walker in Los Angeles was killed nine days ago. Charlene Andrews two days ago, Midland, Texas.
洛杉矶的James Walker 9天前被杀。得州密德兰的Charlene Andrews两天前被杀。
Doesn't this mean anything to you people? Well, do you really want to take that chance? Fine, I won't. Never mind.
mean: 意味 take the chance: 冒风险,碰运气 never mind: 没关系;算了
这对你们来说就没一点意义吗?你们真的想试试运气吗?好吧,我是不会的。算了。
-Eden: You're sketching.
sketch: 绘草图
你在画草图。
-Isaac: I am.
是的。
-Eden: And you're sober.
sober: 头脑清醒的
你清醒了。
-Isaac: The locks on the door help.
help: 帮助【起作用】
门上的锁起了作用。
-Eden: Anything interesting?
有什么有趣的吗?
-Isaac: Nothing predictive, if that's what you're asking. I don't think I can do it clean.
predictive: 预言的,征兆的 clean: <美口> 不吸毒的
没什么有预言性的,如果你问的是这个。我想我不吸毒是画不出来的。
-Eden: You'll get there.
get there: 达到目的
你能行的。
-Isaac: To be honest, it's nice to be drawing just to draw again.
to be honest: 说实在的,老实说 drawing: 绘图 nice: 美好的,令人愉快的
老实讲,又能为作画而作画的感觉很好。
That's what I liked about comics. You don't have to take them too seriously.
comic: 连环图画 take seriously: 认真对待…
这就是我喜欢漫画的原因。对它们不需要太认真。
-Eden: Good guys catching bad guys? Which reminds me...Claire. The cheerleader... She's alive.
catch: 捕捉 remind: 提醒
好人抓坏人?这提醒了我…Claire。那个啦拉队员。她还活着。
-Isaac: Peter? He saved her?
Peter?他救了她?
-Eden: No, you did. With your gift. I mean, thanks to you, Sylar won't be able to hurt anybody anymore.
gift: 天赋【这里Eden指的是Isaac的超能力】 mean: 意谓 anymore: 再也不,不再
不,是你救的。用你的能力。我是说,多亏了你,Sylar再也不能伤害任何人了。
-Isaac: This means we can change the future. Maybe stop that bomb.
bomb: 炸弹,爆炸
也就是说我们可以改变未来。或许能阻止大爆炸。
-Eden: Well, I wish you the best of luck.
那我祝你好运。
-Isaac: What? Where you going?
怎么?你去哪儿?
-Eden: Off the reservation.
off the reservation: 在居留地以外 reservation: 保留的座位[住处]等; 预订
置身事外。
-Isaac: You're leaving? Well, what good is painting the future if no one will do anything to change it?
你要走?如果没有人去改变未来,那画出未来还有什么用呢?
-Eden: So change it.
那就去改变它吧。
-Hiro: I couldn't save Charlie. And now the Cheerleader is dead too.
我救不了Charlie。现在啦拉队员也死了。
-Ando: The earth is doomed?
doomed: 注定要失败(或毁灭)的
地球即将毁灭?
-Hiro: Save the Cheerleader, save the world. We failed to save her, so now we can't save the world.
fail: 失败
拯救啦啦队员,拯救世界。我们救她失败了,所以现在也救不了世界了
-Ando: No, no. Save the Cheerleader. Then "Save the world."
不,不对。是"拯救啦啦队员"。然后"拯救世界"。
-Hiro: No, it's an "if, then" statement.
statement: 声明,陈述
不是,这两句话是条件和结果关系。
-Ando: How do you know?
你怎么知道?
-Hiro: I was the one who said it!
这话就是我说的!
-Ando: Future you doesn't count as you!
count: 视为
未来的你不算是你!
-Hiro: Never mind. Two people died. If we don't continue they died for nothing. We will find a way. We must.
never mind: 没关系;算了 continue: 继续 way: 方法
不管了。死了两个人。如果我们不继续,他们就白死了。我们会找到办法的。必须这样。
-Ando: How?
怎么做?
-Hiro: Get back on mission. Find Peter Petrelli. Find the artist. Stop the bomb. Destiny hasn't forgotten us.
mission: 使命,任务 artist: 艺术家,美术家 destiny: 命运 forget: 忘记,遗忘
继续我们的使命。找到Peter Petrelli。找到画家。阻止爆炸。命运还没有忘记我们
Hello?
喂?
-Isaac: Hiro? Hiro Nakamura?
中村?中村广?
-Hiro: Yes?
是?
-Isaac: This is Isaac Mendez.
我是Isaac Mendez。
-Hiro: Mr. Isaac?!
Isaac先生?!
-Isaac: Hiro...we need to meet.
中村...我们得见面。
-Ando: Who is it?
谁啊?
-Hiro: Destiny!
命运!
-Ando: I wish... Destiny would lose our number.
我希望...命运会弄丢我们的号码。
-Claire: And then he grabbed her and--and I tried to save her, but...he was killing her, and... She told me to run, so I ran.
grab: 抓
然后他抓住她...我想救她,可是...他快把她杀死了...她让我快跑,我就跑了。
I left her and I ran.
我丢下她一个人跑了。
-Agent Hanson: I'm sorry, Claire. I know you've been through a lot. I just have a few more questions.
have been through: 经历了
对不起,Claire。我知道你经历得已经够多了。我只想再问几个问题。
This man... did he exhibit anything out of the ordinary?
exhibit: 显示,现出 out of the ordinary: 不寻常的 ordinary: 普通的
这个男人...他有没有表现出什么不寻常?
-Claire: You mean besides killing my friend?
beside: 除……之外
你是说除了杀死我的好朋友之外?
-Agent Hanson: No, like being able to fall five stories and walk away without a scratch.
story: = storey,楼层,层 scratch: 抓痕
不,比如从5层楼摔下来却毫发无伤。
-Claire: What?
什么?
-Agent Hanson: Well, you said Peter Petrelli tackled the man who killed Jackie, and they both fell over the ledge. That's a pretty long fall.
tackle: 抓住 ledge: (墙壁, 悬崖等)突出的狭长部分 pretty: 相当地
你说过Peter Petrelli抓住杀死Jackie的那个人,一起从台子上摔了下去。那还是相当高的。
-Claire: is peter okay?
Peter没事吧?
-Agent Hanson: He survived...without a scratch. How do you think he did that?
survive: 生存 scratch: 抓痕
他还活着...毫发无伤。你觉得他是怎么做到的?
-Claire: All I know is he saved my life.
我只知道他救了我的命。
-Agent Hanson: He's a very lucky guy. You didn't seem to get hurt at all, either.
他是个很幸运的家伙。你看起来好象也没受一点伤。
-Claire: Guess I'm lucky, too.
我猜我也很幸运。
-Agent Hanson: We found some of your blood at the crime scene.
crime: 犯罪 scene: 场,景
我们在现场发现一些你的血迹。
-Claire: Look, I've told you everything I know, okay?
听着,我知道的都告诉你了,好吗?
-Noah: Do you have what you need, Agent Hanson?
agent: 密探
你问完了吗,Hanson探员?
-Agent Hanson: Yes... of course. Thank you both very much for your time.
是的…当然。谢谢你们能抽出时间。
-Claire: Wait, can I talk to Peter?
等等,我能和Peter谈谈吗?
-Matt: Excuse me.
对不起。
-Noah: Yes?
什么事?
-Matt: Mr. Bennet, I just want to let you know that we're doing everything in our power to, uh, to get this guy.
in one’s power: 尽力为之
Bennet先生,我只想告诉你我们正在尽一切努力,呃,来抓这个人。
-Noah: Well, I appreciate that, Mr...
appreciate: 感激
哦,我很感激,您是...
-Matt: Uh, Parkman. Uh, Officer Matt Parkman.
officer: 警察,警官
Parkman。Matt Parkman警官。
-Noah: I really appreciate that, Officer Parkman. Thank you.
我真的很感激,Parkman警官。谢谢。
-Agent Hanson: You don't have to be a mind reader to know she's hiding something. What is it?
hide: 藏,隐瞒,遮蔽
就算没有读心的本领也能看出来她在隐藏些什么。怎么样?
-Matt: I didn't get anything. I mean, I...there was this distinct... absence of sound.
distinct: 明显的,清楚的 absence: 不存在
我什么都没听到。我是说... 有一种明显的... 声音的缺失。
-Agent Hanson: You mean silence?
silence: 沉默,寂静
你是说静默?
-Matt: No, it was more like a static interfering with my... Whatever the hell this thing is.
static: 静电,静电干扰 interfering: 妨碍 what the hell: 究竟是什么
不,更像是一种静电干扰我的...不管是什么鬼玩意儿。
-Agent Hanson: That's a new one.
这倒很新鲜。
-Matt: No, it's not, actually. I've heard this before.
actually: 实际上 hear: 听说
不,不是,事实上我以前就听到过。
Once when I went to that bar, it's the last thing that I heard, or didn't hear, before I lost a day.
once: 一次,曾经 bar: 酒吧
我去那个酒吧时听过一次,那是我丢失了一天之前,最后听到的,或者说没听到的。
-Niki: DL. Did she...Did I...
DL。她是不是...我是不是...
-Jessica: Get up!
起来!
-Niki: What did you do?
你干了什么?
-Jessica: What I had to do to get Micah back.
为了夺回Micah必须做的事。
-Niki: If you cared about Micah, you wouldn't have taken those shots. You could have missed.
shot: 炮弹,射击 miss: 漏掉,错过
如果你真的关心Micah,是不会开枪的。你有可能失手的。
-Jessica: I don't miss. You saw DL's jacket.
jacket: 短上衣,夹克衫
我从不失手。你看见D.L的衣服了。
-Niki: DL's Micah's father.
D.L是Micah的爸爸。
-Jessica: DL is a criminal. He brought danger into our home. You want Micah to end up like that?
criminal: 罪犯 danger: 危险 end up: 结束,告终
DL是个罪犯。他把危险带进了我们家。你想让Micah也成他那样吗?
-Niki: You're wrong about him. You're out of control.
out of control: 失去控制 control: 控制
你看错他了。你失去控制了。
-Jessica: What do you know about control, Niki?
你懂什么叫控制啊,Niki?
-Niki: You're part of me. You do what I say.
part of: 一部分
你是我的一部分你得按我说的做
-Jessica: It doesn't work like that. Not anymore.
like that: 那样地 anymore: 再也不,不再
不是这么回事。再也不是了。
-Niki: Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
-Jessica: Because you're not strong enough.
因为你不够强悍。
-Micah: mom!
妈妈!
-Jessica: Micah!
Micah!
-Micah: Mom, is that you?
妈妈,是你吗?
-Jessica: Coming!
我来了!
-Peter: You're okay.
你没事。
-Claire: Thanks to you.
thank to: 由于,归功于
多亏了你。
-Noah: Mr. Petrelli, I'm Claire's father.
Petrelli先生,我是Claire的爸爸。
-Peter: Hi.
嗨。
-Noah: You saved my little girl. I owe you my life.
owe: 欠,归功于,应感谢
你救了我的小丫头。我欠你一条命。
-Peter: I was just in the right place.
我只是出现在了合适的地方。
-Noah: Maybe one day I'll be in the right place and can return the favor.
return the favor: 还人情 favor: 好意,喜爱
也许有一天我也会出现在合适的地方还你这个情。
Are you feeling All right?
你还好吗?
-Peter: Yeah. Fine.
还好。没事。
-Claire: Hey, dad, can you wait outside?
outside: 在外面
爸爸,你能在外面等会儿吗?
-Noah: Of course.
当然可以。
-Claire: How long have you known?
你知道多久了?
-Peter: Known what?
知道什么?
-Claire: That you're like me. You would have died if you couldn't…
知道你和我一样。你可能早死了,如果你不会...
-Peter: wait, do you... do you heal? Is that it?
heal: 愈合
等等,你会...你会自动复原?是吗?
-Claire: All this time, I thought it was just me. Now there's you.
all the time: 一直以来
这么久以来,我以为只有我一个人。现在有你了。
Is that why you came for me? Is that why you...asked me if I was the one?
这就是你来找我的原因?因为这样...你才问我是不是那个人?
-Peter: No, I just--I knew I had to save you.
不,我只是...知道必须得救你。
-Claire: Why?
为什么?
-Peter: To save the world.
为了拯救世界.
-Claire: What do I have to do with the world?
have to do with: 与…有关
我跟世界有什么关系?
-Peter: I don't know. Yet. I do know that I don't think I would be here if it wasn't for you. I think I died.
if it wasn’t for you: 如果不是你…
我还不知道。暂时。但我知道如果不是你,我想我是不会在这儿的。我想我早死了。
-Claire: I've died before. It's no big deal.
no big deal: 没什么大不了 deal: 交易,协定
我以前死过。没什么大不了的。
-Peter: I'm not like you, Claire. I-- This, uh... this healing thing is kind of new for me.
healing: 康复,复原
我跟你不一样,Claire。我...这个,呃...这个复原的东西对我来说还有点新鲜。
-Claire: Wait, you didn't know that you were gonna heal when you dove off the building?
gonna: <口> =going to dove: 跳跃,下落
等等,你从楼上跳下去的时候不知道你会复原吗?
-Peter: No. That's kinda stupid, huh?
kinda: <口> = kind of有一点,有几分
不知道。有点傻。是吧?
-Claire: No, it's not.
totally: 完全
不,不傻。
You're totally my hero.
你真是我的英雄。
-Jessica: Micah!
Micah!
-Micah: Mom? Mom, is that you? Mom!
妈妈?妈妈,是你吗?妈妈!
Dad's hurt.
爸爸受伤了。
-Jessica: Where is he?
他在哪儿?
-Micah: In there. He's bleeding...bad.
bleed: 出血,流血 bad: <美口> = badly,严重地
在里面。他在流血...很严重。
Stop fighting! Stop fighting!
fight: 打架
别打了!别打了!
-Jessica: It's for your own good!
for one’s own good: 对某人有利
这是为了你好!
-DL: Micah! Micah! Are you okay, son?
Micah!Micah!你没事吧,儿子?
-Niki: Micah...
Micah...
-DL: stay away from him!
stay away from: 离…远点
离他远点儿!
-Niki: It's me, baby.
是我,宝贝。
-Micah: Mom, is that you?
妈妈,是你吗?
-Niki: It's me. I am so sorry. I'm so sorry.
是我。真对不起。真对不起。
-Claire: So what have people been saying?
大家都怎么说?
-Zach: Well, the official word is that somebody got killed in the high school. But everybody knows it's Jackie.
official: 官方的,正式的 word: 消息
嗯,官方的说法是有人在高中里被杀。但所有人都知道那是Jackie。
-Zach: I got, like, four text messages this morning.
text message: 短信
今早我已经收到4条短信了。
-Claire: Did you bring the tapes?
tape: 录音带,磁带
你把录像带带来了吗?
-Zach: Oh, yeah. There wasn't that much to bring--Uhh!
哦,带来了。没什么需要带的...呃!
-Claire: That's pretty destroyed, right?
pretty: 相当地 destroyed: 毁灭的
这样毁得够彻底了吧?
-Zach: Yeah, I don't think they're gonna play again.
我想它们再也放不出图像了。
Look... I feel really bad. About breaking you out and pushing you to go to homecoming last night. I'm sorry.
break out: 使逃脱,使逃走 push: 推,逼迫 homecoming: 省亲回家,同学会
听着... 我很自责。昨晚把你带来参加返校节舞会。我真的很抱歉。
-Claire: You shouldn't feel bad. You did it because you're my friend. Probably the best friend I've ever had.
probably: 大概,或许
你不用自责。你这么做是因为我们是朋友。可能是我最好的朋友。
-Zach: You know, I've only been your friend for two weeks.
你知道,我们做朋友才两星期。
-Claire: Hey, I didn't say it wasn't pathetic.
pathetic: 可怜的
嘿,我这么说可不是可怜你。
-Zach: You know, you could have been killed.
你知道,你可能会被杀死的。
-Claire: I know.
我知道。
Look, I gotta go. My dad just wanted to... make sure that you weren't gonna say anything to anyone.
gotta: <美俚> =have got to gonna: <口> = going to
听着,我得走了。我爸爸...想让你保证你不会对别人乱说。
-Zach: Of course. Cross my heart.
cross one’s heart: 发誓是真的
当然不会。我发誓。
-Claire: Thanks, Zach.
谢谢你,Zach。
-Isaac: Hiro Nakamura, I presume.
presume: 假定,推测
你是中村广,我猜。
-Hiro: Mr. Isaac?
Isaac先生?
-Isaac: This hasn't even gone to the printer yet. It's--it's incredible.
go to the printer: 付印 printer: 打印机 incredible: 难以置信的
这还没印刷呢。真是...真是太不可思议了。
You really went to the future. Jumping through time, I mean.
through: 穿越
你真的去过未来了。我是说穿越时间。
-Hiro: And space. Your power is very strong too.
还有空间。你的能力也很强。
-Isaac: I'm not so sure about that. I can only do it when I'm chasing. Uh, stoned on drugs. stoned: <美俚> 麻醉了的,神智恍惚的
对此我不确定。只有我嗑药的时候我才有这样的能力。呃,吸毒的时候。
What else did you see there... then?
你在那里还看到了什么呢?
-Hiro: I saw the bomb. It exploded the city and destroyed many things.
explode: 爆炸 destroy: 破坏,毁坏
我看见了爆炸。炸毁了城市,摧毁了很多东西。
And I saw you.
还看见了你。
-Isaac: What about me?
我怎么了?
-Hiro: I saw you on the floor. You were dead. With your head...cut... off.
on the floor: 在地板上 floor: 地板,楼层 cut off: 切断
我看见你躺在地上。你死了。你的头...被... 切开了。
-Isaac: Okay. The man who cuts off heads... he's taken care of.
take care of: 处理,对付
好吧。切开我的头的人...他已经被抓住了。
-Hiro: He's caught?
caught: 捕捉(catch的过去式)
他被抓了?
-Ando: That is very good news. Hiro lost a friend. The brain man killed her.
brain: 脑(子)【这里brain man是指开脑杀人的Sylar】
真是个好消息。中村君失去了一个朋友。开脑的人杀了她。
-Isaac: Wait a minute. I painted this two days ago... sober. Is this your friend?
wait a minute: 等一下 sober: 清醒的【没吸毒的】
等等。这是我两天前画的... 没吸毒。这是你的朋友吗?
-Hiro: Yes.
没错。
-Isaac: I did it. You say your mission is to stop the bomb in New York.
mission: 任务,使命
我做到了。你说你的任务是阻止纽约的大爆炸。
-Hiro: Yes, uh...our destiny.
destiny: 命运
对...这是我们命运.
-Isaac: I think it may be mine, too.
我想这也是我的命运。
I painted that mural on my floor. And very recently, I painted a picture of... a man exploding.
mural: 壁画
我把这幅壁画画在我家的地板上了。而且最近,我画了一幅...一个人爆炸的画。
-Hiro: How do you stop an exploding man?
怎么才能阻止一个人爆炸啊?
-Claire: Mom. Dad.
妈妈?爸爸?
-Lyle: Mom's at the store. I don't know where Dad is.
store: 商店
妈妈去商店了。爸爸不知道在哪儿。
-Claire: Did Dad talk to you?
爸爸跟你谈过了吗?
-Lyle: About what?
谈什么?
-Claire: About me. He knows. And he knows that you know. My thing. That I can’t get hurt. thing: 事情 get hurt:: 受伤
关于我。他知道。他也知道你知道。我的这件事。就是我不会受伤。
-Lyle: That didn't hurt?
那不痛吗?
-Claire: Lyle, I'm serious. Now tell me what dad said to you.
serious: 认真的
Lyle,别开玩笑。现在告诉我爸爸跟你说了什么。
-Lyle: I haven't seen dad all day.
我一天没见到他了。
-Claire: He was supposed to pick you up from practice.
be supposed to: 应该(据说,被期望,获准) suppose: 期望,认为应该 pick up: (停下来)把(人或东西)带走 practice: 练习
他本应该去训练课接你的。
-Lyle: Well, he didn't.
嗯,他没去。
-Claire: Well, how'd you get home? Lyle. How did you get home?
那你是怎么回家的?Lyle 你是怎么回家的?
-Lyle: I-I don't remember.
我...我不记得了。
-DL: I can get you some help, Nik.
我可以找人帮你,Nik。
-Niki: You don't understand.
你不明白。
-DL: There are doctors that can help with situations like this.
help with: 在某方面帮助 situation: 处境,状况
有医生可以帮助解决这样的问题。
-Niki: D, she's stronger than me.
D,她的力量比我强大。
-DL: I don't believe that for a second.
not for a second: 决不,毫不 for a second: 一会儿
我一点也不相信。
-Niki: You've seen what she can do! How do you explain that?
你看见过她干了什么!你怎么解释呢?
-DL: There are a lot of things that I can't explain. Like why you shot me.
shot: 射击(shoot的过去式)
有很多事情我都无法解释。比如你为什么要对我开枪。
-Niki: Jessica shot you. And she's gonna come back and take Micah.
gonna: <口> =going to
是Jessica对你开的枪。她会回来带走Micah。
She's out of control. She could really hurt him, even...
out of control: 失去控制 control: 控制
她已经失控了。她很可能会伤害他,甚至...
I can't be trusted.
trust: 信任
你们不能信任我。
-DL: Nik...
Nik...
Micah. You all right?
Micah。你还好吗?
-Micah: Yeah, I'm okay.
我没事。
-DL: Come on. Gonna get you to a hotel. We gonna get you cleaned up, all right?
get to: 到达 clean up: 收拾干净
快点。我送你去旅馆。我们会帮你清理伤口,好吗?
Nik, we're gonna go to a hotel. Nik?
Nik,我们得去旅。Nik?
-Officer: Can I help you, ma'am?
需要帮忙吗,女士?
-Niki: Yeah, you can arrest me.
arrest: 逮捕
是的,你可以逮捕我。
-Officer: Arrest you? For what?
逮捕你?为什么?
-Niki: Murder.
murder: 谋杀,凶杀
谋杀。
-Agent Hanson: Really, Parkman. Since when does absence of noise warrant a stakeout?
absence: 缺乏,缺少,缺席 warrant: 授权证 stakeout: 监视
真的,Parkman。从什么时候起声音缺失成了监视的理由了?
-Matt: You always say I don't take you anywhere.
not take you anywhere: 【对你没有任何帮助】 [anywhere: Some degree of progress or advancement with regards to a specified objective. Usually used when no progress is evident——from Urban Dictionary]
你总是说我帮不上你的忙。
-Agent Hanson: Well, you sure know how to spoil a girl.
spoil: 溺爱
你知道怎么宠坏小姑娘。
-Matt: Eat your Tex-Mex.
Tex-Mex: 墨西哥与美国文化的;美墨边境烹饪 Tex: = Texas 德克萨斯州(美国州名) Mex: = Mexico 墨西哥
吃你的墨西哥卷吧。
-Agent Hanson: Gotta say, he can be cute. Oh, god, did he just hear that?
gotta: <美俚> =have got to cute: 可爱的,聪明的,伶俐的
得承认,他还挺可爱的。哦,天啊,他不会听见了吧?
Did you just read my mind? You can't do that. It was a stray thought, I... you can't do that.
stray: 零散的 thought: 想法,思想
你是不是偷听了我的想法?你不能这样。那只是偶尔的想法,我...你不能这么做。
-Matt: You really think I'm, uh... cute?
你真的觉得我很...可爱?
-Agent Hanson: I really think you're married. And I really think you love your wife.
我真的觉得你已婚了。而且我绝对相信你很爱自己的妻子。
-Matt: I do.
确实如此。
-Agent Hanson: Then why haven't you called to yell at her, so you can go home already? That's what you want, isn't it?
yell at: 对…吼叫
那你为什么还没打电话给她,这样你就可以回家了? 这不是你想要的吗?
-Matt: I don't wanna be a chump.
chump: 笨蛋 wanna: <口> =want to
我不想当戴绿帽子的傻瓜。
-Agent Hanson: So still loving your wife after she has sex with someone else makes you a chump?
她跟别人睡觉之后你还爱她就说明你是戴绿帽子的傻瓜吗?
-Matt: Doesn't it?
不是吗?
-Agent Hanson: Grow up, Parkman.
grow up: 长大,成长,成熟
成熟点,Parkman。
If you want your marriage to work, you have to find a way to make it work. Otherwise, you are kind of a chump.
work: 有效,奏效 find a way: 相出办法做… otherwise: 否则 kind of: 有点儿
如果你想要维持你的婚姻,你得想办法好好经营。否则你就是个傻瓜。
Cheerleader's dad. 9:00.
9:00: 【这里指9点钟方向】
啦啦队员的父亲,9点钟方向。
-Matt: That guy that's with him. I know that guy.
guy: (男)人,家伙
和他在一起的人。我认识他。
-Agent Hanson: From where?
哪里认识的?
-Matt: He was at the bar... the night I first heard that static.
bar: 酒吧 static: 静电的
他当时在酒吧里...那他晚上我第一次听见那种静电噪声
-Agent Hanson: But how do you know? I thought you lost that whole day.
whole: 整个的,全部的
你怎么会知道的?我还以为那天的记忆你全失去了。
-Matt: Hold on.
hold on: <口> 停住,等一下
慢着。
-Agent Hanson: Matt, maybe we should get out of here.
Matt,也许我们得走了。
-Matt: Hold it, I'm just trying to get... something.
hold it: 且慢
慢着,我正试着听...一些东西。
I was only able to get one word.
be able to: 能够
我只能听见一个词。
-Agent Hanson: What?
什么?
-Matt: Sylar.
Sylar。
-Zach: All right, Claire, I'm here. What's the emergency?
emergency: 紧急状况,突发事件
好吧,Claire,我来了。有什么急事?
-Claire: Something's going on. It's like the Stepford body snatchers or something.
going on: 发生 Stepford: 【出自影片《The Stepford Wives》(斯戴佛的妻子们),Stepford的先生都串通好,把自己的太太个个都换成卑恭屈膝、千依百顺的复制机器人】 snatcher: 抢夺者;诱拐者
出事了。就像是人体异形或者别的什么。
My brother doesn't remember anything. What I can do, nothing. It's like they made him forget.
我的弟弟什么都不记得了。我什么也做不了。就好象他们让他失忆了。
-Zach: All right, so this is another one of your little cheerleader initiation pranks. Is that it? Hmm, is it?
initiation: 发起, 创始 prank: 恶作剧
好吧,这又是你啦啦队员的恶作剧吗?是吗?是吗?
-Claire: Zach, are you listening to me? Something is going on!
Zach,你在听我说吗?有事情发生了!
-Zach: What is your damage?
damage: 损害, 伤害
你哪里不对劲?
Look, you haven't talked to me since sixth grade, and now you call me out of the blue? What is this about?
grade: 年级 out of the blue: 出乎意料
听着,从六年级开始你就没跟我说过话,现在你突然叫我过来?这是为了什么?
-Claire: They got to you too.
get to: <口> 开始,着手处理【这里指下手】
他们也对你下手了。
-Zach: Are you on crystal meth or something? 'Cause this is really cracky behavior.
crystal meth: 冰毒 crystal: 水晶制的 meth: 〈美俚〉甲安菲他明(一种兴奋剂) cracky: 疯狂的
你吃错药了还是怎么了?因为你的行为真的很古怪。
Claire.
Claire。
-Sylar: You see yourself as some sort of humanitarian, don't you?
some sort of: 某种的 humanitarian: 人道主义者
你认为自己是人道主义者,是吗?
A do-gooder, a hero, kidnapping men and women who are different. Does that make you feel powerful?
do-gooder: (不实际的)社会改良家 kidnap: 绑架 powerful: 强有力的
不实际的社会改良家、救世英雄、绑架与众不同的人。这让你感觉更有力量吗?
We're quite alike, you know. You collect special people. So do I.
quite: 很,十分 alike: 相像的 collect: 收集
我们其实很相像,你知道吗。你收集有特异功能的人。我也是。
-Noah: We're gonna take you apart, Gabriel. Like one of your little watches. Sorry...timepieces.
take apart: 拆开 apart:: 分别的,分开的 timepiece: 计时器
我们会把你解剖,Gabriel。就像你的小手表一样。对不起...是计时器。
And we're gonna find out exactly what makes you... tick.
exactly: 精确地 tick: <口> 活动,工作,起作用【tick还有一个意思是(钟表)发出滴答声,因此这里的tick一语双关,用得十分巧妙】
我们会找到是什么让你... 运行的。
-Issac: I don't think I can do this.
我认为我办不到。
-Hiro: Yes, you can. Concentrate.
concentrate: 集中,专心
可以,你可以的。集中精神。
-Noah: Hello?
喂?
-Claire: Tell me you remember. Y-you remember what I told you? Last night. Don't you? You remember what we talked about?
告诉我你记得。你还记得我告诉过你什么吗?昨晚。你记得吗?你记得我们的谈话吗?
-Noah: Of course I do. What's going on?
当然。怎么了?
-Noah: You said that there were people who wanted to hurt me. I think they got to Zach and Lyle.
get to: <口> 开始,着手处理【这里指下手】
你说有人想伤害我。我想他们已经对Zach和Lyle下手了。
They don't remember anything. It's like it never happened.
他们什么都不记得了。就像什么都没发生过。
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办。
-Noah: Where are you?
你在哪里?
-Noah: I'm at home. Where's mom? Where's…where's Lyle?
在家。妈妈呢?Lyle在哪里?
-Noah: Just stay where you are. I'll be right there. I love you, Claire. You're gonna be okay.
gonna: <口> =going to
呆在那里别动。我马上回来。我爱你,Claire。你会没事的。
-Claire: Okay.
好的。
No! No!
不!不!
-The Haitian: I work for your father.
work for: 为…效力
我是为你父亲工作的。
He sent me here to make you forget, like he sent me to your friend, and your brother, and to your mother so many times.
time: 次数
他派我过来消除你的记忆,就像他派我去找你的朋友一样,还有你的弟弟,还有你母亲,很多次了。
He'll be here soon, expecting that... you won't remember anything. But it is very important that you do.
expect: 预期,期待 you do: you (do) remember
他很快就会回来,希望...你什么都不记得了。但是你得保存记忆,这很重要。
Tell me, Claire. Can you keep...a secret?
keep a secret: 保守秘密
告诉我,Claire你能...保守秘密吗?
-Ando: What will we do once he paints something?
once: 一旦
他如果画出了什么我们该怎么办?
-Hiro: Maybe we should make sure he is okay.
make sure: 设法确保
也许我们应该保证他没事。
-Ando: I thought he only painted the future...
我还以为他只画未来...
-Hiro: Oh no! What if i step on a bug? I could change history...
step: 踏 bug: 臭虫
哦不!如果我踩到了虫子会怎样?我可能会改变历史...
-Ando: Change history? You're gonna die!
改变历史?你会死的!
-Hiro: I really need to find that sword...
sword: 剑,刀
我真的得找到那把剑了...
-Mohinder: Hello?
喂?
-Eden: Mohinder? It's me.
Mohinder?是我。
-Mohinder: Eden.
Eden。
-Eden: Look, I'm not who you think I am. I lied to you, and I'm really sorry. And I'm gonna explain it all to you soon.
听着,我的身份跟你知道的不一样。我对你撒了谎,我很抱歉。很快我会向你解释的。
-Mohinder: Wh-where are you? What's going on?
你在哪里?发生什么事了?
-Eden: First, I need to make things right, starting with killing the man who murdered your father.
start with: 从……开始 murder: 谋杀,凶杀
首先,我得处理一些事情,就从杀掉杀死你父亲的人开始。
-Mohinder: Eden, wait, I...
Eden,等等,我...
-Sylar: I do know you, don't I?
我认识你,对吧?
-Eden: I live next door to Chandra Suresh.
next door: 隔壁
我住在Chandra Suresh隔壁。
-Sylar: That wonderful ability. The power of persuasion, and this whole time, you were the girl next door.
persuasion:说服力
你的超能力。非凡的说服力,原来你就是一直住在隔壁的那个人。
-Eden: I'm gonna take this gun, and I'm gonna put it in that slot.
slot: 细长的孔
我会把这把枪,放在滑槽里。
You're gonna take it, and you're gonna blow your brains out.
blow out: 使爆裂
你要接过枪,把自己的头打开花。
-Sylar: You knew, didn't you? You knew what I was, and you let it continue.
你知道的,对吗?你知道我是谁,却没有阻止。
In a way, you helped me. And after I've consumed your power, you'll help me even more.
in a way: 在某种程度上 consume: 消费【吸收】
在某种程度上,你帮助了我。在我吸收你的超能力以后,你对我的帮助就更多了。
Oh, Eden, you know that won't hurt me.
Eden,你知道这伤不了我。
-Peter: What are you doing here, Nathan?
你来干什么,Nathan?
-Nathan: Let's go.
我们走吧。
-Peter: Aren't you gonna ask what happened?
你不想问我发生什么事了吗?
-Nathan: I know what happened. You got yourself in trouble. You nearly got yourself killed.
in trouble: 处于困境 nearly: 几乎
我知道发生了什么事。你自己找了一身麻烦。你差点害死自己。
-Peter: No, I saved a girl.
不,我救了一个姑娘。
-Nathan: Had to be a hero, didn't you? Got it out of your system now?
system: 系统【这里大概是指脑海,指把这件事暂时抛诸脑后】
你非得做英雄吗?现在能不能别想了?
-Peter: I finally get it now, Nathan. I have these dreams, and when I'm around someone with an ability, I can do what they can do.
我终于知道了,Nathan。我做的这些梦,还有我接近有超能力的人时,我就拥有了他们的能力。
-Nathan: You look like hell.
look like hell: 看起来糟糕透了 hell: 地狱
你看上去真糟糕。
-Peter: And I was with that girl and that guy that was trying to kill that girl.
当时我和那姑娘还有要杀死那姑娘的人在一起。
And this cop, I think he was reading my mind. They were all like us.
cop: <口> 警察
还有那个警察,我想他会读心术。他们和我们一样。
-Nathan: Dysfunctional?
dysfunctional: 功能障碍
功能失常?
-Peter: No, they... Nathan, I have to stop that bomb. I have to save everybody.
不,他们...Nathan,我必须阻止爆炸。我得拯救大家。
-Nathan: Right now, I'd settle for you walking straight.
settle: 安排; 安放 walk straight: 直着走【这里是指人清醒的状态】
现在,我得让你神志清醒。
-Nathan: Peter? Peter! Easy. Easy. It's all right. It's all right.
Peter?Peter!轻松点。放轻松。没事了。没事了。
-Peter: It's all my...fault. The explosion…
explosion: 爆炸
都是我的…错。那个爆炸…
-Nathan: What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
-Peter: It's me.
是我。
-Nathan: Breathe. Come on, peter. Breathe. Peter. Peter! Peter!
breathe: 呼吸
呼吸。快点,Peter。呼吸。Peter。Peter!Peter!
词汇解析:Frank 校对:Daisy



评 论


