看Heroes学英语第二季10集:Chapter Ten: Truth & Consequences
Previously on Heroes...
previously: 事先,以前 hero: 英雄
英雄前情提要
-Hiro:You’re going to die! Here! Tonight !
你就要死了,今晚!此地!
-Kaito:This is my fate then.
fate:命,命运
我命如此
-Hiro:I can’t save him.
我救不了他
But I can learn who killed him. Kensei Takezo.
learn:获悉,记住 kill:杀害
但是我能查明是谁杀了他。宫本武藏
-Niki:When I get back, we'll be together.
等我回来我们就可以在一起了
-Bob:You came here to get control of your life.
你来这里是要掌握住自己的生命
-Mohinder:It's another strain of the virus.
strain: 品种,类型,菌株 virus:病毒
那是病毒另一变种
My blood's no longer a cure.
cure:治疗,治愈 blood: 血液 no longer: 不再
我的血不再起作用
-Niki:I'm going to die?
我会死吗?
-Bob:Claire is the key that could cure the virus.
key:钥匙,关键(的)
对于这些病毒,Claire是解决问题的关键
-Mohinder:And he has asked you to give us Claire.
他让你把Claire交给我们
-Noah:You touch my daughter and I'll kill yours.
你要是敢动我女儿,我就杀了你的女儿
Then I'll kill you.
然后杀死你
-Caitlin:Please don't let them take me.
请不要让他们把我带走
-Peter:I'll get us home, I promise--no, no!
promise:允诺,约定
我一定会让我们回去的我保证不不要
-Adam:Peter.
Peter
-Peter:I remember everything.
我记起了所有的事情
-Alejandro:I don’t trust him, Maya
我不相信他 Maya
-May:We should put our faith on him.
faith:信任,信仰
我们要相信他
-Sylar:See, when I get my ability back, I'm gonna kill you and your sister.
等我的能力恢复了我一定会杀了你和你妹妹
And I'm gonna take it all.
我会带走一切
-Peter:Caitlin! Caitlin! Caitlin! Caitlin!
Caitlin! Caitlin! Caitlin! Caitlin!
-Adam:No need to shout.
shout:呼喊,呐喊
喊叫是没有用的
-Peter:Adam, I was there. I saw her.
Adam 我记起来了,我在那儿看到她了
-Adam:You haven't gone anywhere, Peter.
你哪儿也没去,Peter.
You were telling me about time travel
你刚才在说什么时空旅行
And how you were going to save some girl from some deadly virus,
deadly:致命的,致死的
如何从一种致命的病毒手里救出某个女孩
And then you began shouting her name.
然后你开始喊她的名字
-Peter:No, no, I was in NewYork City a year from now. I saw Caitlin.
不不我一年后在纽约我看到Caitlin.
I was calling at her to come back with me.
call at:访问、拜访,到…进行短暂访问 come back: 回来
我想让她跟我一起回来
Look.
你看
-Adam:Evacuation Notice June 14th 2008
evacuation:撤离,疏散 notice: 通知,通告
紧急撤离通知 2008年6月14日
-Peter:I have to keep trying.
我必须要努力试一试
I can't just leave her there to killed by the virus.
我不能把她留在那让病毒夺去她的生命
-Adam:What do you know about this virus?
你对这个病毒了解多少?
-Peter:I know that it kills over 93% of the world's population.
population:人口
我听说地球上93%的人口都因此丧生
-Adam:Peter, do you know what the virus is called?
Peter,你知道这个病毒的名字吗?
-Peter:Shanti virus.
Shanti病毒
That's what the guy at homeland security called it.
homeland:祖国,本国 security:安全
国家安全局的人是这么叫的
Does that mean something to you?
你知道些什么吗?
-Adam:I knew a woman at the company.
我知道公司里有一个女人
Victoria Pratt.
Victoria Pratt
She was a biological engineer.
biological:生物的,生物学的 engineer:工程师
她是个生物工程师
On Valentine's day 1977, she recovered a deadly virus from a sick Indian girl named Shanti.
valentine's day:情人节 valentine: 情人,心爱的人 recover:收回,恢复,找回 deadly:致命的
在1997年的情人节她从一个名叫shanti的生病的印第安女孩身上获取了一种病毒
Under company orders,
order:命令
根据组织的指令
She tried to manipulate the virus into a weapon.
try to:设法,试图 manipulate:操纵,利用 weapon:武器,兵器
她试图把这种病毒做成生化武器
I'd heard the program had been shut down.
shut down:关闭,停工 hear: 听说 program: 程序,项目 shut: 关,关闭
我听说那个计划已经终止了
Clearly I was misinformed.
misinform:告诉…错误的消息,误导 clearly: 明显地,显然地
很明显我被骗了
-Peter:Those are my parents.
那是我的父母
Linderman, Charles Deveaux. What—
Linderman,Charles Deveaux,什么
-Adam:Those are the company founders, Peter.
founder:创立者,建立者
他们是公司的缔造者 Peter
The virus is their crime.
crime:犯罪,罪行
病毒就是他们罪恶的证明
-Peter:They're responsible for this.
responsible:有责任的,负责 be responsible for: 对…负责,形成…的原因
他们应该对此负责
-Adam:Parents sin, children suffer.
sin:罪孽,犯罪 suffer:遭受,忍受,受痛苦,受损害
父债子偿
That is Victoria.
那个就是Victoria
-Peter:We need to find her, Adam.
我们必须找到她 Adam
We need to find her.
我们必须找到她
Make her tell us everything that she knows.
让她告诉我们她所知道的一切
That's the only way to stop the virus and save Caitlin.
这是控制病毒救Caitlin的唯一方法
-Adam:It's the only way we can save the world.
也是我们拯救世界的唯一方法
-Sandra:Get the hell out of my house.
hell: 见鬼,该死
滚出我家
-Bob:Noah Bennet was a loyal employee of our company,
loyal:忠诚的,忠心的 employee:雇员
Noah Bennet是组织的忠实雇员
And for many years a true friend.
也是我多年的好朋友
I offer my deepest condolences.
offer: 提供,表现 condolence:哀悼,慰问
我表示深深的哀悼
-Claire:Are those my dad's ashes?
ashes:灰烬,骨灰
那是我父亲的骨灰吗?
-Sandra:You had my husband cremated?
cremate:火化,火葬
你们把我丈夫火葬了吗?
-Bob:Yes, his personnel file was very clear
personnel:个人的 file: 文件,卷宗
是的,他的遗嘱里写的很清楚
As to how his remains should be handled.
as to: 谈到,关于 remains:遗体,遗骸 handle:处理,解决
关于他的遗体怎么处理
-Sandra:What gives you the right?
你凭什么那么干?
-Bob:We were only trying to help Claire
我们只是想帮助Claire
Use her abilities for the Greater good.
Greater:包括市区及郊区的
用她的能力来造福更多的人
But Noah's aggression forced our hand.
aggression:进攻,侵害 force:强迫,被迫 force one’s hand: 迫使某人行动
但是Noah迫使我们不得不
-Claire:He was trying to protect me
他是为了保护我
-Bob:In the wake of this tragedy,
in the wake of:尾随,紧跟,仿效 tragedy:悲剧,灾难 wake: 醒,唤醒
这场悲剧让我明白
I feel it's only fair to honor Noah's wishes.
fair: 公平,公正的 honor: 尊敬,给…以敬意 wish:希望,愿望
我认为我们最好尊重Noah的愿望
You will be left alone to lead a normal life.
normal:正常状态 leave alone: 不理,不管,不干涉 lead: 使过…生活
我们不会再打扰你你可以拥有正常人的生活
-Claire:My father is dead.
我的父亲死了
There is no normal.
不可能再正常了
-Bob:I'm sorry for your loss.
我也很难过
-Sandra:Pack your bags. We’re leaving tonight.
pack: 收拾行李,打包
收拾一下,我们今晚离开
-Bob:The next 24 hours are critical.
critical:决定性的,危险的
接下来的24小时很关键
I want you to keep an eye on Claire.
keep an eye on:观察,注意
我希望你密切关注Claire
-Elle:It'd be easier without this thing on my arm.
如果我的胳膊没有受伤的话会更容易
It itches like a mother!
itch:痒,使…痒
真他妈痒死了
-Bob:And I thought my little girl was tough.
tough:吃苦耐劳,坚韧的
我以为我的小姑娘很坚强的
-Elle:I am, dad, but I was shot.
我是的爸爸可我中枪了
And my body doesn't heal itself.
heal:痊愈,使愈合
我的身体可不会自行愈合
-Bob:I'm sorry you're in pain,
in pain: 痛苦,疼痛 pain: 痛苦
你疼我也很难过
but none of this would've happened If you hadn't lowered your guard.
happen: 发生 lower:降低,减弱 guard:警戒,警惕
可要不是你不小心被抓也不会搞出这些事来
-Elle:How was I supposed to know that Bennet teamed up
team up:合作,结成一队 suppose: 假定,假设 be supposed to do: 被认为,应该
我怎么会知道Bennet会跟
With West, the flying boy?
West 那个会飞的男孩联手
-Bob:Excuses don't change outcome, Elle.
outcome:结果,产物
找借口也没用了 Elle
You need to accept responsibility for what's happened.
你要为发生的事情承担责任
Can you do that?
你能吗?
Can you regain my trust?
regain:恢复,重回
你能重获我的信任吗?
-Elle:Sure, daddy.
当然爸爸
I'll watch the cheerleader.
cheerleader:拉拉队员
我会监视她的
-Noah:Mohinder.
Mohinder
-Mohinder:Take it easy.
take it easy: 松懈,不紧张,不生气,不激动
放松点
-Noah:Last thing I remember...
我记得最后一件事
You were...
你正在
Ohh...
哦
Did you shoot me?
你开枪打了我?
-Mohinder:I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
-Noah:Why am I not dead?
为什么我还没死?
-Mohinder:You would have been, if you not for an infusion of your daughter's blood.
infusion:输液,注入 blood: 血液
要不是把你女儿的血液输给你你已经死了
-Noah:You took Claire's blood?
你用了Claire 的血?
-Mohinder:It saved your life.
它救了你的命
-Noah:You betrayed me. You went after my family!
betray:背叛 go after: 追求,追逐
你背叛了我害了我全家
-Mohinder:You told me this company had to be brought down
bring down:搞垮,击败
你叫我卧底进来
from the inside out.
inside out: 彻底地,里面翻到外面
搞垮这个组织
Thank god I came to my senses before I'd done any real damage.
come to one’s senses:不再做傻事,苏醒 sense: 道理,理性 damage:损害,毁坏 thank god: 谢天谢地
感谢上帝在我还没造成伤害以前我醒悟过来
-Noah:What have you done with Claire?
你对Claire 做了什么?
-Mohinder:Claire's at home,
Claire 在家
Grieving the loss of her father.
grieve:使…悲伤,悲痛
还在为她父亲的死悲痛不已
-Noah:oh.
哦
They think I'm dead.
他们以为我死了
-Mohinder:You put us on this path.
path:路径,路程
你把我们逼上这条路的
With your violence , your paranoia.
violence:暴力,暴动 paranoia:妄想狂,偏执狂
全拜你那些暴力偏执倾向所赐
You have nobody to blame but yourself.
要怪就怪你自己吧怪不得别人
-Noah:What are you doing with that?
do with:处理
你拿那玩意做什么
-Mohinder:Your recovery has proven
recovery:恢复,痊愈 prove:证明
你的康复证明了
This blood has tremendous regenerative properties.
tremendous:巨大的,惊人的 regenerative:再生的 properties:属性,性能
这种血液拥有卓越的再生功能
I believe it holds the key
hold:保存,把握 key: 钥匙,关键,答案
我相信它有能力
To saving an innocent woman from a deadly virus.
innocent:无罪的,无辜的 deadly:致命的,致死的 virus: 病毒
去挽救一个无辜的遭到致命病毒侵害的妇女
That's what this company does.
这就是组织所致力于的事业
We save lives.
我们挽救生命
-Noah:Everything they've told you is a lie.
他们对你说的一切都是一个谎言
The company made that virus.
就是这个公司制造的那种病毒
They've been experimenting with it for 30 years.
experiment:实验,尝试 experiment with: 以…做实验
他们拿这种病毒做了近30年的实验
You can't trust them, Suresh!
别信他们 Suresh!
Get back here, you son of a bitch!
get back: 回来 bitch: 狗娘养的家伙,妓女,泼妇
回来狗娘养的!
-Damon:600 bucks for a comic book?
buck: 美元,澳元 comic:滑稽的,连环漫画杂志
600美元就为了一本连环画?
-Micah:In mint condition.
mint:造币厂,铸造,创造 condition:情况,条件 in mint condition: 崭新的
是成色很好的
But that's not why I collect them.
但我收集他们可不是因为这
I just like the stories.
我喜欢里面的故事
-Damon:How about this for a story?
看这个怎么样
Once upon a time, we cash these in
once upon a time: 以前 cash in: 兑换 cash: 现金,把支票兑成现金
很久以前我们把这换成钱
And live happily ever after, the end.
ever after: 自从
从此过上幸福的生活结束
-Monica:Hey, if St. Joan's a good guy,
嘿如果St.Joan是个好人
Why is she wearing a hood?
hood:头巾兜帽
她干嘛还要带头罩?
-Micah:Well, every superhero has to have a secret identity.
identity:身份 superhero: 超级英雄 secret: 秘密的
每个超级英雄都该有个隐秘身份
How else could they live a normal life?
不然他们如何过上正常人的生活?
-Damon:Who wants normal?
谁要正常生活了?
Pssh, I'd be rolling large.
rolling:旋转,旋转的,声音洪亮地说出
要是我就到处宣扬
Let everybody know who I was.
让所有人都知道我是谁
-Micah:But if your enemies knew who you really were,
enemy:敌人,敌人
可是如果敌人知道你的真实身份
Then they'd be coming after you at home,
come after: 跟着…来,跟在…后面
他们就会跟踪你直达你的老巢
Maybe even taking revenge on your family.
revenge:报仇,复仇
可能还会找你家人复仇
-Monica:That's why Clark Kent wears those glasses.
所以Clark Kent才戴起了眼镜
-Micah:Right.
没错
-Niki:Micah?
Micah?
-Micah:Mom, you came back!
妈咪你回来了
-Niki:I told you that I would.
我说过我会回来的
-Micah:I missed you every day.
我每天都在想你
-Niki:Oh, I missed you every minute, every second.
哦我每分每秒都在念着你
What's that even smaller one?
比分秒还要小的那个是什么来着?
-Micah:A nanosecond.
nanosecond:毫秒,十亿分之一秒
纳秒
-Niki:I missed you that one too.
我每毫秒都在想你
-Micah:So where were you, mom?
妈咪你去哪了?
-Niki:I went to a place that helps people like us
我到专门帮助我们这样的人的地方
When we're sick.
当我们生病的时候
-Micah:Is it Jessica again?
又是Jessica吗?
-Niki:No, Jessica's gone. They all are.
没有了 Jessica已经走了他们都走了
This is about something else.
是一些别的事
-Micah:What is it?
什么
-Niki:I have a virus.
我被一种病毒感染了
You don't have to worry.
你不必担心
I can't make you or anybody else sick.
我不会传染给任何人的
-Micah:What's gonna happen to you?
gonna = going to 将要 happen: 发生
你会出事么?
-Niki:Do you remember Dr. Suresh?
还记得Dr Suresh吗?
He is working really hard
他正在千方百计
to find me a cure.
帮我找治疗方法
And when he does, I'll get better.
所以等他找到了我就会好起来的
-Micah:Yeah, but what if he doesn't?
what if: 要是…又怎样
可是如果他没能找到呢?
-Niki:He will.
他会找到的
I am going to get better, Micah.
我会好起来的 Micah
We are going to have normal life.
我们会过上正常的生活
I promise you.
promise: 诺言,约定
我保证
-Micah:I've got something to make you stronger.
我有东西给你它们能使你坚强起来的
-Niki:Oh, yeah? What's that?
哦是吗?是什么?
-Micah:Dad's medal.
medal:奖章,勋章
父亲的奖牌
The one that the mayor gave him
mayor:市长
就是市长给他的那块
for saving that girl from the fire.
save: 拯救
为了表彰他从火海中抢救出了一个女孩
It's in my backpack.
backpack:双肩背包
就在我背包里
-Niki:We can't waste another nanosecond.
nanosecond:毫秒 waste: 浪费,使荒废
我连一纳秒都等不及了
What's wrong, bud?
bud:芽,花蕾,小孩,少女,兄弟
怎么了小家伙?
-Micah:It's my backpack. It's gone.
我的背包不见了
-Maya:It's beautiful here, Gabriel.
这边很漂亮 Gabriel.
Thank you.
谢谢
I almost feel normal.
我已经感觉正常了
-Sylar:After you see Dr. Suresh, you will be.
等你见了Dr Suresh 你就会好的
-Maya:And then Alejandro and I can go back home.
go back home: 回家
然后Alejandro和我就能回家了
-Sylar:What if Alejandro could go home now?
你觉得Alejandro现在就回去怎么样?
-Maya:But I need my brother.
但是我需要我哥哥
He's the only one who can stop me
只有他能阻止我
from hurting anyone else.
去伤害别人
-Sylar:What if you could learn...
如果你能学着自己去
to control your own power?
控制那股力量
I've seen people's powers grow.
我见过能力可以增长提升的
Do you love your brother enough to let him go?
你真的爱你哥的话会让他走吗?
-Maya:Of course.
of course: 当然
我当然爱他
It's...
只是
It's just not possible.
那是不可能的
-Sylar:Well, you'll never know... unless you try.
谁会知道除非你试过
-Maya:We should get back.
我们应该回去了
-Sylar:You put him through enough, Maya.
put through: 实行,完成,使经历
你让他够受的了 Maya
-Maya:Me?
我?
-Sylar:He gave up his entire life for you
give up: 放弃 entire: 整个的,全部的
他为你放弃自己的生命
even after you killed his wife.
即便你杀了他的妻子
-Maya:It was an accident.
那只是个意外
-Sylar:You really think he's forgiven you?
你真认为他原谅你了吗?
-Maya:She was cheating on him.
cheat: 欺骗 cheat on: 对…不忠实,作弊
她欺骗了他
-Sylar:So she deserved to die?
deserve:应得,应该
所以她该死么?
-Maya:That's not what I meant. It’s just--
我不是故意的那仅仅…
-Sylar:But you wanted to kill her, didn't you, Maya?
你就是想杀了她不是吗 Maya?
-Maya:Stop it. Let me go.
够了让我走
-Sylar:Where? Back to your brother?
哪里?回到你哥哥那?
He hates you.
他恨你
-Maya:Don't do this.
别这样
Please!
求你了
-Sylar:If you can control your power,
如果你可以控制自己的能量
No more innocent people have to die.
innocent:无罪的,无辜的 no more: 不再,也不
就不再会有无辜的人牺牲了
-Maya:Ahh! I can't!
啊!我做不到!
-Sylar:Help. You're killing me.
救命!我要死了
Help...please.
救命求你了
-Maya:Ugh!
啊!
You were right.
你是对的
I did it.
我做到了
-Hiro:My father looked good in a suit.
suit: 一套衣服,西装
照片中父亲穿着真精神
I must find Takezo Kensei…
我必须找到宫本武藏…
And avenge my father.
avenge:为…报复,报仇
还有为我父亲报仇的证据
-Ando:Are any of these Kensei?
是不是武藏中的一个?
-Hiro:No.
没有
-Ando:But you’re sure he did it?
你确认是凶手是他吗?
-Hiro:I saw him on the roof of the Deveaux building.
on the roof:在屋顶上 roof: 屋顶
我看到他在Deveaux大厦的顶上
just before he pushed my father off.
push: 推,推动 push off: 离开,走开,离岸
就在他推我父亲之前
-Ando:You said Kensei died in White Beard’s camp
beard: 胡须 camp: 营地,收容所
可你说过剑圣死在了白胡子的营地啊
Even if he didn’t…
even if: 即使,纵然
即使他没有…
How could anyone still be alive after 400 years?
alive: 在世的,存在的
又怎么可能过了400年了依然在世呢?
-Hiro:Kensei could heal from any wound.
heal:痊愈,使…复原 wound: 伤口,创伤
他既然能自愈
Maybe he could survive time as well.
survive:生存,生还 as well: 也,还有
说不定是个永不死之身
-Ando:You mean he could live forever?
你意思是他永生?
-Hiro:If he did…
如果他可以…
He would leave a trail.
trail:踪迹,追踪 leave: 留下
他会留下某些蛛丝马迹
-Peter:I don't think we should go in there guns blazing.
blazing:强烈的,燃烧的 guns: 枪炮
我觉得我们不应该暴力闯入
Let's just tell Victoria the truth.
我们该告诉Victoria真相
Ask her straight out where to find the virus.
straight out:坦率的,直言的 straight: 直接地,直率的
直接问她到哪里去找那个病毒
-Adam:This woman can't be trusted, Peter.
这个女人不能信任 Peter
She worked for the company. She locked me up.
lock up:将…锁住,关押 work for: 为…工作 lock: 上锁
她过去为那个公司做事她把我锁起来
One glance at me on her garden path
glance: 一瞥,扫视,掠视 glance at: 朝…看一眼 garden: 花园 path: 小路,小径
她只要一在她的花园里看到我
is liable to affect her mood.
be liable to:易于…的,有…倾向的 liable: 有做…的倾向 affect: 影响 mood: 情绪
就有可能影响她的态度
-Peter:Fine. I'll go alone.
好吧我一个人去
No.
不用
-Victoria:You lost?
你迷路了?
-Peter:Hope not.
希望不是
I'm looking for Victoria Pratt.
look for: 寻找
我找Victoria Pratt
-Victoria:Never heard of her.
hear of: 听说,得悉
没听说过
-Peter:You worked for the company.
你曾经为那个公司工作
In 24 hours, the Shanti virus is released.
release:释放,排放
24小时之内 Shanti病毒就会开始扩散
A year from now,
从现在起一年内
93% of the world's population is dead.
population: 人口
世界上93%的人就会死掉
-Victoria:How can anyone know what happens a year from now?
谁能知道一年之后会发生什么?
-Peter:I've been there.
我去过那
I've seen it.
我看到了
-Victoria:A time traveler.
时间旅行者
-Peter:You created a virus that kills billons of people.
你发明了一种能够杀死几十亿人的病毒
I don't know how it gets out or where,
我不知道它是如何扩散或从哪里扩散的
Only that it does.
但它确实扩散了
unless you help me.
除非你帮助我
-Peter:Inside. now.
进去现在
-Hiro:Ando, be more careful.
Ando 小心点
You are like…
你就像
a hamster making a nest.
hamster:仓鼠 nest:巢,窝
仓鼠在造窝
Takezo kensei and my father.
宫本武藏和我父亲的合照
Kensei was calling himself ADAM MONROE
他自称名字为 Adam Monroe
-Ando:Adam Monroe I saw that name.
Adam Monroe 我见过这个名字
-Hiro:From November 2,1977.
从1977年11月2日
It’s a signed order to lock up Adam Monroe. Signed by my father.
sign:签字,签署 order: 命令,嘱咐
是个签署关押Adam Monroe的命令我父亲签署的
This is it, Ando!
Ando 就是这个了
I must go back to his day.
我必须穿越时间到那天
-Ando:But, Hiro.
但是 Hiro
You said you would never again travel in time.
你说过你再也不穿越时间了
that you wouldn’t risk changing history.
risk:冒…的危险
你不想冒私自改变历史的风险
-Hiro:The memo came from PRIMATECH RESEARCH in Hartsdale, New York.
memo:备忘录
这份备忘录来自于位于纽约的Hartsdale的Primatech造纸公司
I must do this.
我必须这么做
-Ando:Not again.
又来了
-Warning:containment breach in bio-research.
containment:控制,遏制 breach:裂口,裂口 bio-research: 生物学研究
生物研究防泄露系统
evacuation protocol in full effect.
evacuation:撤离,疏散 protocol:协议,草案 in effect: 有效
疏散方案启动
-kaito:You have betrayed everything we stand for.
betray:出卖,背叛 stand for: 代表,为…而奋斗
你背叛了我们努力一切
-Adam:No, Kaito, I tried to save the world.
不 Kaito 我想要拯救世界
-kaito:By releasing a virus
用扩散病毒
That could kill billons of innocent people?
innocent:无罪的,无辜的
牺牲几十亿无辜的人的方式?
-Adam:When you're been around as long as I have,
as long as: 只要,如果,既然
如果你经历过我所经历的一切
The patterns become clear.
patterns:榜样,模型,典范
你就能看清楚它的样子
constant war. Disregard for the environment.
disregard:忽视,轻视 environment:环境,外界 constant: 持续的,不断发生的
持续的战争对环境的漠视
Famine. And it's only getting worse.
famine:饥荒 worse: 更糟糕的
饥荒并且这些只会越来越严重
Someone had to make the hard choice
make a choice: 作出选择 choice: 选择
必须有人来做出一个艰难的选择
for the greater good.
才能有个更好的将来
-kaito:Take him down to lock up.
lock: 上锁 lock up: 把…锁起来,关押
把他带下去锁起来
And throw away the key!
throw: 扔,丢 throw away: 扔掉,浪费 key: 钥匙
把钥匙扔了!
Are you all right, Victoria?
你还好吗Victoria?
-Victoria:He was looking for strain 138.
strain:种类,菌株
他在找138变种
If he'd been successful,
如果他成功了
This place would've been ground zero
ground zero: “爆心投影点”组织
这个地方就会成为
for a global pandemic.
pandemic:流行病,大规模流行病 global: 全球的
带来全世界性的流行病祸源地
-kaito:Thank you for saving us.
谢谢你救了我们
-Victoria:You need to shut down the program, Kaito.
shut: 关,关闭 shut down: 完全关闭 program: 程序,计划
你必须终止这个计划Kaito
-kaito:Give it to me.
把它给我
This will be taken
它必须被带到
to the Primatech facility in Odessa.
facility:设施,设备
Odessa(苏联港市)的重要科技设备那里
with Adam locked away, it will be safe.
lock: 上锁 lock away: 把…锁起来
Adam已经被锁起来了 它也会安全了
-Victoria:Look, with something that dangerous,
听着有危险的东西存在
There is no safe.
就不会安全
That virus needs to be destroyed.
那个病毒必须毁掉
-kaito:The other founders would never allow that.
但其他创立者绝不会同意的
-Victoria:Doesn't that concern you?
concern:关系到,涉及
难道你没意识到吗?
Adam had help, Kaito.
Adam有帮手了 Kaito
It's the only way he would have known what to look for.
这是他唯一可能去做的事情
-kaito:I suggest you take a few days off
suggest:建议,提出 take…days off: 假期
我建议你放几天假
before resuming your work.
resume:再继续,重新开始
再开始你的工作
-Victoria:I won't be a part of this. Not anymore.
not any more: 不再
我不会参加了再也不了
-Victoria:After Kaito and the others were killed,
在Kaito和其他人被杀以后
I figured that sooner or later someone would come after me.
figure:认为,料想 sooner or later: 迟早 sooner: 尽早 come after: 跟着…来,跟在…后面
我就知道迟早会有人找上门来的
You look like your mother.
你长得像你妈妈
-Peter:I don't know anything about this.
我什么都不知道
The last time I saw my mother was a year from now,
上一次我见到我妈妈是在一年以后
In a future where the world had already been devastated
devastate:毁坏 future: 将来,未来
在那个时候世界已经被这个病毒
by the Shanti virus.
彻底摧垮了
-Victoria:Forgive my paranoia, but I don't know you.
paranoia:妄想狂,偏执狂 forgive: 原谅
原谅我的多疑但是我不认识你
I only knew your parents and what they were capable of.
capable: 有能力的,有技能的 be capable of: 能够
我只认识你的父母并知道他们的能力
-Peter:There was a woman.
那有个女人
Caitlin.
Caitlin
She trusted me to protect her.
她坚信我能保护她
Now...
而现在
Somehow I took us into the future,
somehow:由于某种原因,不知为何
不知怎么我把我们带到了未来
and now I can't get back.
而现在我却无法回去了
So if you just tell me where to find the virus,
所以如果你能告诉我在哪能找到那个病毒
I know that I can save her.
我知道我一定能救她
-Victoria:You're looking for a mutated strain.
mutate:突变,变异 strain:种类,菌株
你所找的是诱变菌株
If it were ever released,
release:释放,发行
如果它扩散了的话
It would kill us all.
我们都会死的
-Adam:She tell you where to find the virus?
她告诉你去哪找那个病毒了吗?
-Peter:Company storage facility in New Mexico.
storage facility:贮存设备 storage: 贮存 facility: 设备,设施
公司在New Mexico的存储设备
-Adam:New Mexico?
New Mexico?
Company never had a facility--
这个组织从来没有任何设施…
-Peter:Wait, you don't understand.
等等你不了解
-Victoria:No, you're working with him now.
不你现在和他一伙了
That's all I need to know.
我知道这些就够了
I knew blowing your head off was the only way to be sure.
blow: 吹,使爆炸 blow off: 炸掉,吹走
我知道打爆你的头是唯一的方法
Better late than never.
亡羊补牢为时未晚
-Adam:Thanks, Peter.
谢谢 Peter
-Peter:Let's get her up to the house.
get up: 使靠近,接近
我们把她到房子里吧
-Maya:Alejandro!
Alejandro!
I can control my power!
我能控制我的能力了
On my own!
on one’s own:靠自己的力量,独自地
我自己就行了
It’s all thanks to Gabriel
thanks to: 幸亏,由于
多亏了Gabriel
-Alejandro:What did Gabriel do?
他对你做了什么
-Maya:He showed me what I am capable of.
capable: 有能力的 be capable of: 能够…
他证明了我有能力自控
Isn’t..
不是吗?
this wonderful news?
很棒的好消息吗
-Alejandro:Maya I looked up Gabriel Gray on the computer in the office.
look up: 查找,拜访,改善
Maya 我在办公室通过电脑调查了他
He is a murderer.
murderer: 谋杀犯,凶手
他是个杀人犯
The police say he killed his own mother.
警察说他杀死了自己的妈妈
-Maya:I don’t believe it.
我不相信
It’s not true.
那不是真的
-Alejandro:We need to leave before…
我们要赶快离开这里在...
-Sylar:Maya?
Maya?
Did you tell your brother the good news?
你告诉你哥哥那个好消息了吗?
-Alejandro:I know what you are!
我知道你的底细了
-Sylar:Is something wrong?
发生什么了吗?
-Maya:This...
这上面说
Says you murdered your mother.
你杀了你妈妈
But I know you didn't. You couldn't.
但我知道你没有你不会的
-Sylar:It's true.
是真的
I did it.
是我做的
I killed her.
我杀了她
-Alejandro:He admits it?
admit: 承认,供认
他承认了?
-Sylar:When my mother found out what I could do,
当我妈妈发现我的能力
She didn't understand.
她不能理解
She told me I was a monster.
monster:怪物,恶人
她说我是一个怪物
My own mother tried to kill me, Maya.
我亲身母亲想要杀了我 Maya
And as I defended myself,
defend:保护,防护
当时我只想自卫
There was an accident.
那是一个意外
-Maya:I understand.
我理解你
-Alejandro:What are you doing Maya? Get away from him.
get away from: 逃离
Maya 你在做什么啊!?离他远点
He is a murderer!
他是个杀人凶手
-Maya:I am a murderer!
我才是杀人凶手
Gabriel understands exactly what I’m going through
exactly: 准确地,确切地 go through: 遭受,经历
Gabriel完全理解我的经历
Exactly how I feel.
是我的知己
-Alejandro:We’re leaving…now!
我们马上离开这里!
-Maya:Alejandro no!
Alejandro 我不走
I’m staying with Gabriel
我要和Gabriel在一起
We will go see Doctor Suresh without you.
我们不需要你一起去找Suresh医生
I can control my own ability now.
现在我能自己控制我的能力了
-Alejandro:I am not leaving you alone with him
leave alone: 不管,不理,不干涉
我不会让你和他单独在一起的
-Maya:I know you hate me.
我知道你很恨我
I killed the woman you loved.
我杀了你所爱的女人
-Alejandro:That wasn’t your fault.
那不是你的错
-Maya:Yes it was.
不是我要这么干的
In my heart, I wanted her dead.
in one’s heart: 在…内心深处
我内心深处就是要她死
-Sylar:Everything's gonna be okay, Maya.
gonna = going to 将要
一切都会好的 Maya
I'll take care of you.
take care of:照看,照料
我会照顾好你的
-Peter:Why did you lie to me, Victoria?
lie: 撒谎
为什么你对我撒谎Victoria?
-Victoria:You're with him.
因为你和他一伙
You're helping Adam release the virus.
release:释放,发行 virus: 病毒
你在帮助Adam释放病毒
-Peter:Release the virus?
释放病毒?
I'm trying to find the virus so I can destroy it.
我想要找到那个病毒这样我就能够毁灭它
-Victoria:30 years ago, Adam broke into my lab.
break into:闯入,强行进入 lab: 实验室
30 年前 Adam闯入我的实验室
I stopped him from releasing the virus
stop…from: 阻止…发生
我阻止了他泄露那个病毒
so he couldn't kill everyone.
这样他就不能毁灭人类了
and now he's trying to do it again.
现在他又要这么做了
-Adam:I broke into the lab to prevent you and company
我闯进实验室是要阻止你和公司
from putting the world in danger.
in danger: 在危险中,有危险
毁灭这个世界
-Victoria:You killed Kaito, didn't you?
是你杀了Kaito 对吗?
And the others. And now it's my turn.
还有其他的人现在轮到我了
-Adam:We're trying save lives, Victoria, not take them.
Victoria 我们是在救人不是在杀人
-Victoria:Adam's a killer.
Adam是个刽子手
And I guess since you're helping him, you're one too.
既然你在帮他那你也一样
Just like your parents.
就像你的父母一样
-Peter:Adam helped me escape the company.
escape:逃生,逃脱
Adam帮我逃出了公司
He saved my brother's life.
他救了我哥哥的命
But what you did, what you were a part of,
但是你所做的事你所在的公司
that will bring an end to the world.
会让这个世界毁灭
Tell me where I can find the virus so I can stop it.
告诉我病毒在哪里我好阻止它释放
-Victoria:Go to hell.
go to hell: 完蛋,毁灭,绝不
没门
-Peter:Where is it, Victoria ?
在哪里? Victoria
-Victoria:Primatech paper, Odessa,Texas.
Primatech纸业公司 Texas Odessa
-Peter:Texas.
Texas
-Victoria:No!
不!
-Adam:Thank you.
谢谢
-Victoria:I am not gonna let you do this!
gonna: going to,将要
我不会让你们得逞的
Get away from me!
滚开!
-Adam:We're not hurting you. We're letting you go.
我们不会伤害你我们会放你走的
-Peter:What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Wait!
等等!
You didn't have to kill her.
你没必要把她杀了
-Adam:She was about to take your head off.
be about to: 将要,正打算 take off: 取下,去掉,截断
她要打爆你的头
There's no coming back from that one.
千钧一发没得商量
-Peter:I'm gonna get the car.
我去取车
-Adam:If anyone survives,
survive:生存,生还
如果有人幸存下来
I'll tell them...
我会告诉他们...
I couldn't have done it
没有你的帮助
without you.
我无法做到
-Damon:There was this kid on third street
在第三大道有个小孩
who said he can tell me how much
他说他能告诉我
your comics were worth.
comics:连环图画,漫画 worth: 值(多少)钱
你的连环画值多少钱
I figured if you knew how much we'd get then maybe...
figure: 估计,料想
我想你如果知道我们会得到多少钱也许...
-Micah:Where are they? Where's my backpack?
它们在哪里? 我的背包在哪里?
-Damon:It was a setup. I got jacked...
setup:装备,计划,骗局 jack:放弃,拒绝,停止,非法获得
是个陷阱我被他们挟持了
-Niki:Micah!
Micah!
-Damon’s grandma:Damon!
Damon!
-Micah:My dad's medal was in that bag!
我爸爸的奖章在那个包里
-Damon:I'm sorry! I'll get you a new one!
对不起! 我会买个新的给你的!
-Micah:You gonna get me a new dad, too?
你能给我个新爸爸吗?
-Damon:I'm sorry.
对不起
-Micah:I don't care! I hate you!
我不在乎! 我恨你!
-Damon’grandma:We're gonna get you all cleaned up.
clean up:收拾干净,清除
你先去清洗一下
And then I'm gonna call the police,
然后我会报警
and you're gonna tell them everything that happened.
你要把发生的事一五一十地告诉警察
Come on.
来吧
-Micah:We need to get it back.
get back: 找回,取回
我们要把包拿回来
-Niki:Nana's calling the police.
阿婆去报警了
-Micah:I'm not talking about the police.
我说的不是警察
I'm talking about us. We could get it back.
我是说我们我们能把包抢回来
-Niki:We have talked about this.
我们已经谈过这个了
-Micah:We need to be heroes. Like dad.
我们需要成为英雄像爸爸一样
-Niki:Being a hero is what got your father killed.
爸爸就是因为想成为英雄才死的
The medal's gone. I'm sorry.
medal:奖章,勋章
奖牌不见了我也很难过
-Sylar:You all packed, Maya?
Maya 你准备好了?
-Alejandro:You’re not taking my sister with you.
我不会让你带走我妹妹的
-Sylar:I tried to let you go the easy way,
我给过你机会了
but you had to be persistent.
persistent:固执的,坚持的
你还是那么固执
-Alejandro:I'm taking my sister.
我要带我妹妹走
-Maya:Gabriel.
Gabriel!
Gabriel
Gabriel!
-Sylar:Hey.
嘿
I didn't hear you with the water running.
水开太大了没听见你敲门
Is everything okay?
你没事吧?
-Maya:I have to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
-Sylar:Yeah?
怎么了?
-Maya:You were right about everything about me, about Alejandro.
你是对的你所说的一切,关于我的关于Alejandro的
-Sylar:I never meant to come between you two.
come between: 离间,使分开,妨碍 mean to do: 打算
我从来没想过会让你们产生矛盾的
-Maya:He's my brother.
他是我的哥哥
I have to do what I can to protect him.
protect:保护,防护
我必须保证他的安全
In time, he will understand.
understand:理解,了解 in time: 迟早,最后
总有一天他会明白的
-Sylar:Of course he will.
of course: 当然
当然
-Maya:And without you,
如果没有你
I would still be somewhere in Mexico.
我现在还在墨西哥的某个角落呢
-Sylar:I just want to help you.
我只是想帮你
-Maya:You have done that and so much more
你已经做到了而且不止这个
-West:Your mom said you're leaving tonight.
你妈妈说你们今晚要走了
-Claire:I've fallen 20 storeies.
storey:楼层
我从20层楼上摔下来过
Been stabbed in the head.
stabbed:中伤,刺穿 stab in: 用(刀等)刺伤,暗箭伤人,背弃别人
头被刺穿过
Crashed a car at 70 miles an hour.
crash:撞车,碰撞,猛撞 mile: 英里
开着70英里每小时的车撞翻过
I've even been on fire. But this hurts... more than any of that.
be on fire: 着火,失火,情绪激昂
我被火烧过。但是我爸的死...比任何东西都痛苦
And it's not getting better.
get better: 转好
而且不会恢复
I've always gotten better no matter what, but this just keeps getting worse.
no matter what: 不管如何,不管怎样
不管发生什么我的伤口总是会恢复,但是这次我越来越糟糕
-West:I can't stand to see you hurt like this.
hurt:伤害,痛苦 stand: 忍耐,忍受,经受得起
我不能眼睁睁看你这么伤心
-Claire:I won't be. Not for long.
我不会就这样痛苦下去的
There's a man who used to work with my dad.
used to: 过去常常,过去曾经(而现在不再)
有个以前为我爸爸工作的人
He has the ability to erase people's memories.
erase:抹去,擦掉,清除
他可以消除人的记忆
These are a signal so that he knows to come.
signal:信号,讯号 so that: 以便,以至于,结果
这就是那个信号他看到了就会来的
He can make me forget I ever had a father.
他会让我忘了我曾经有个爸爸
-West:Are you gonna hang those in the window?
hang: 悬挂
你会把它挂在窗口?
How do you know he's gonna see them?
你怎么知道他会看见?
-Claire:I don't know, but I have to do something.
我也不知道但我必须做些什么
-West:You don't want to forget your dad.
你不想忘记你的爸爸
Forgetting isn't the answer.
忘却不是解决问题的办法
-Claire:I just wish I could tell him how sorry I am.
我只是希望我能告诉他我是多么对不起他
-Monica:Micah.
Micah
-Micah:Why are you dressed like that?
你干嘛穿成这样?
-Monica:I know what it's like to lose someone you love.
我知道失去至亲是什么滋味
To wish that you had a piece of them, something solid to hold onto.
piece: 片,块,部分 a piece of: 一片 solid:固体,固体的,稳定的,实心的 hold onto: 紧紧抓住,不卖出
为了留住一些纪念我们需要保留一些东西
Anybody tried to steal my mom's piano, I'd feed 'em their teeth.
steal:偷窃 piano:钢琴 feed: 喂养,以…为食 teeth: 牙齿
如果有人偷我妈妈的钢琴我会把他打得满地找牙
Look. I know where those kids live.
听着,我知道那些家伙住在哪里
The ones who stole your backpack.
backpack:双肩背包
那些偷你包的家伙
-Micah:You're gonna help me get back my dad's medal?
medal:奖章,勋章
你要帮我拿回我爸爸的奖章?
-Monica:As long as you stay out of the way.
as long as: 只要,由于,既然,如果 stay: 停留 stay out of: 不参与,不插手
只要你待的远远的
Anything crazy happens, I need you safe.
不管发生任何事情我要你保证自己的安全
-Micah:Okay, I promise.
好我保证
-Monica:Shh, we still gotta sneak you out.
gotta = have got to 不得不,必须 sneak:潜行,暗中进行 sneak out: 渐隐,退出,溜走
小声点我们还是得偷偷溜出去
Come on.
来吧
-Mohinder:It's as we'd hoped.
正如我们所期望的
Claire's blood has fortified my antibodies.
fortified:加强,增强 antibodies:抗体 fortify: 增强,强化
Claire的血液加强了我的抗体
They're strong enough to defeat
defeat:击败,失败
它们现在足够强大来
the mutated virus now.
mutate:使变异,使突变 virus: 病毒
抵御变异的病毒
-Bob:Congratulations, doctor.
congratulations:祝贺
祝贺你博士
You promised Niki Sanders you'd find a cure,
cure: 治愈,疗法,治疗
你向Niki Sanders承诺过你会找到治愈病毒的方法
and you have.
现在你成功了
-Mohinder:And you promised me
而你向我保证过
This company's viral research would end.
viral:病毒的,滤过性毒菌的 research: 研究 end: 结束
公司会停止病毒的研究
In working up this cure, I've been pouring over records that reveal the full extent of your program.
pouring:倾,倒 work up: 精心制定,相信制定 record: 记录,记载 reveal:显示,透露 extent:范围,程度 program: 计划,程序
在研究解药时我了解了大量信息同时也暴露了公司的全盘计划
-Bob:And you of all people should understand
of all people: 在所有人中你比别人更应…,尤其
那你该和其他所有人一样能够理解
What it would mean to find a safe way to remove the abilities of dangerous individuals.
remove:移除,删除 individuals:个体,个人 dangerous: 危险的
找到一个安全的方法来移除这些危险的超能力将意味着什么
-Mohinder:Here, strain 138.
strain:种类,菌株
看看这个第138号变种
If even the smallest amount were released,
release:释放,发行 amount: 数量,量
即使释放少量出去
It would wipe out all of human civilization.
wipe out:根除,消灭,了结,彻底摧毁 wipe: 擦去,抹去 human: 人的,人类的 civilization:文明,文化
也会毁灭整个人类
-Bob:This strain is locked safely away in our facility in Texas.
lock: 上锁 lock away: 把…锁起来 facility: 设备,设施 Texas: 德克萨斯,美国州名
这个变种将被安全的密封在我们在德克萨斯的研究所里
And I can assure you, doctor,
assure:确告,保证
博士我可以向你保证
This company is vigilant about security.
vigilant:警醒的,警惕的 security:安全
公司对其采取了严密的保护
-Mohinder:Really?
是吗?
For weeks I operated as a spy within your ranks undetected.
spy:间谍,侦察 operate: 经营,操作,管理,运转 undetected:未被发现的 rank: 等级,较高的地位【这里指允许,特许】
我在这里当间谍那么长的时间得到你的许可并且没有被发现
God knows what someone with experience and ill intent could achieve.
experience:经历,经验 god knows: 天知道,我不知道,的确,确实 achieve:完成,达到 ill: 恶意的,敌意的 intent: 意图,意向,目的
谁知道有哪些老手以及那些有邪恶打算的人也能像我这样
-Bob:What can I do for you?
那我到底能为你做些什么?
-Mohinder:Help me hunt down every strain of virus within this company and destroy them.
hunt down: 搜索直至找到某物 hunt: 搜寻,寻找 virus: 病毒 destroy:破坏,毁坏
帮我找出公司里所有的变种病毒然后统统毁掉它们
-Niki:Hello.
你好
-Mohinder:Niki? It's Mohinder Suresh.
Niki? 是我 Mohinder Suresh
Are you still in New Orleans?
你还在新奥尔良吗?
-Niki:Yes.
是的
-Mohinder:I think I found the cure, Niki.
我想我找到治愈的方法了 Niki
I'll bring to you on the next flight.
flight:班机,航班
我会乘下一个班机给你送去
You're nightmare's over.
nightmare:噩梦
你的噩梦结束了
-Niki:I don't know what to say, doctor.
我不知道该说什么博士
Thank you.
谢谢你
Micah
Micah
-Micah:There's no one home.
没人在家
You should have plenty of time.
plenty of: 很多的,大量的 plenty: 充裕,大量,富庶
你应该有足够的时间
You know how to get up there yet?
你现在知道怎样上去吗?
-Monica:Almost
差不多
Got it
搞定
I just wish it wasn’t so bright
bright: 光亮的,闪光的,发光的 wish: 希望
如果能不那么亮就好了
I don't want people thinking I'm robbing the place.
robbing:rob的现在分词,抢劫,盗窃
我可不希望别人认为我在偷东西
-Micah:Okay.
好的
-Monica:How did you do that?
你怎么做的?
-Micah:I told the lights I need them to be off for a while.
for a while: 暂时 while: 一会,短暂的时间
我告诉这些路灯它们得熄灭一小会儿
-Monica:You told 'em.
你"告诉"它们
-Micah:Yeah.
是的
-Monica:What?
什么?
-Micah:You're St Joan!
你简直就是St Joan!
-Monica:You really have to stop reading those comic books.
comic:漫画,连环画
你真的应该少看点那些连环画
Stay here.
待在这儿
I'll be right back.
我一会儿就回来
-Man:You all put that gas in that van.
van:货车 gas: 汽油,气体
你去把油加满
You figured out why they're paying us so much
figure out:计算出,解决,弄明白 pay: 付钱 so much: 多少,如此多,很多
他们为什么给我们这么多钱
To torch all these buildings ?
torch:火炬,火把,纵火,纵火 building: 建筑物,大楼
把这些房子烧了?
-Another man:Who cares?
管他的?
As long as he comes with that cash, we come with the matches.
cash:现金,现款 match: 相似之物,相配之物 come with: 伴随…发生,与…一起供给
只要他们带钱来我们就继续这么干
-Claire:I'm sorry, dad.
对不起爸爸
I'm sorry I didn't listen.
对不起我没有听你的
I should've done everything you told me to.
我应该什么都听你的
If I hadn't been so selfish, you'd still be here.
selfish:自私的,利己的
如果我不是那么自私的话你也不会死了
I love you, dad.
我爱你爸爸
-Sandra:You'd better say good-bye.
had better: 应该,最好还是
你最好去说声再见
We gotta be in Salt Lake by morning.
gotta = have got to 不得不,必须
我们必须要在明早前到Salt Lake
Come on.
来吧
-Claire:This is all happening so fast.
这一切发生得太突然了
I'm losing everything I care about.
care about:关心,担心 lose: 失去
我失去了我所有关心的一切
-West:Claire!
Claire!
-Elle:Oh!
噢!
-Claire:What the hell are you doing here?
hell: 地狱 the hell: 究竟,到底
你在这里干什么?
-Elle:I came to watch the sunset.
sunset:日落
我来看日落的
-Claire:Liar! Ugh!
liar: 说谎者,骗子
骗子! 呃!
-Elle:Watch who you're shoving , pompom.
shove: 推,挤,撞 pompom: 对空速射炮【这里指拉拉队长】
看清楚你推的是谁啦啦队长
-West:Claire, don't.
Claire 算了
-Claire:This isn't fair.
fair:公平的,合理的
这不公平
-Elle:Welcome to life.
welcome: 欢迎
生活就是这样
-Sandra:Come on, Claire, we've gotta go.
gotta = have got to 不得不,必须
算了 Claire 我们得走了
-Claire:No, mom, we don't.
不妈妈我们不应该走
We can tell the world what they did.
我们能告诉所有人他们做了些什么
How they kidnapped me and murdered my father.
kidnap: 绑架,劫持 murder: 谋杀,凶杀
他们怎样绑架了我怎样杀了我的爸爸
-Elle:You have no proof. No one would believe you.
你没有证据没有人会相信你的
-Claire:You're probably right.
或许你是对的
I guess I'm just gonna have to show them.
gonna = going to guess: 猜想,估计
我猜我需要展示给所有的人看
Unh!
噢!
I'll show everyone exactly what I can do.
给世人展示一下我的能力
Once the secret's out,
只要这不再是个秘密
You won't be able to touch me or my family.
be able to: 能够 touch: 接触,伤害,触犯
你将永远不能再伤害我和我的家人了
You'll be the ones running.
逃命的人将会是你们
-Mohinder:Hello.
你好
-Sylar:Hello, Mohinder.
你好Mohinder
-Mohinder:Sylar?
Sylar
Where are you?
你在哪?
-Sylar:I convinced the babysitter to take the night off.
convince:使信服 babysitter:临时保姆
我说服了保姆让她休息一个晚上
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm taking good care of the little one.
take good care of: 看管,照管好,照料好
我正好好照顾着你的小宝贝
-Mohinder:If you touch Molly--
如果你敢动Molly一根汗毛
-Sylar:Shh shh shh shh
嘘嘘嘘
We won’t want to wake her
wake: 叫醒,醒来
我们不想吵醒她
I brought someone to see you.
我带了个人来见你
She needs your help.
她需要你的帮助
We both do.
我们都需要
See you soon, Mohinder.
一会儿见Mohinder
-Hiro:Ando,wake up
wake up: 醒来,弄醒
Ando 醒醒
-Ando:Hiro!You’re back!
Hiro 你回来了啊
-Hiro:I know what Adam wants!
我知道Adam想要什么了
-Ando:What is it?
什么
-Hiro:A virus. At a place called Primatech. It’s in Texas, Ando! Back in Odessa!
一种病毒,在一个叫Primatech的地方,那在德克萨斯州 Ando 背临Odessa市
-Ando:Where we tried to save the cheerleader?
cheerleader:啦啦队长 save: 拯救
我们尝试救啦啦队长的地方吗?
-Hiro:Yes!
没错
Adam wants to release this virus!
release:释放
Adam想要释放病毒
If I don’t stop him, they’ll die!
如果我不阻止他的话他们就会死
-Ando:Who?
谁会死?
-Hiro:Everyone!
所有人
-Ando:But Adam is invincible.
invincible:不可征服的,不可战胜的
但是Adam是无敌之身啊
How can you stop a man like that?
你怎么阻止他
-Hiro:I must try.
我必须这么做
I must avenge my father’s death…
avenge:为…报复,报仇
我要为我父亲报仇
And save the world.
拯救这个世界
-Ando:Why is saving the world always your responsibility?
responsibility:责任 always: 一直,总是
为什么拯救世界总是你一个人的事啊?
-Peter:This doesn't look like the sort of place
the sort of:那种 sort: 种类,类型
这里并不像是一个他们用来
Where they had store a virus that could destroy the world.
store:存储,供给 destroy:破坏,毁坏
储存病毒来毁灭这个世界的地方
-Adam:Paper Company's just a front.
front:前面,前线,幌子,隐蔽物
纸品公司只是伪装
The good stuff is three floors down. Laboratories, jail cells—
stuff:东西,材料 floor: 楼层 laboratories:实验室 jail:监狱,拘留所 cells:小牢房,单人小室
真正的东西在地下三层实验室囚禁室
-Peter:Hiro?
Hiro?
-Hiro:Peter Petrelli?
Peter Petrelli?
-Peter:What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
-Hiro:Adam Monroe killed my father, and for that he must pay.
pay:付款,偿还
Adam Monroe 杀了我的父亲他必须为此付出代价
-Peter:I can't let you do that.
我不能让你这么做
-Hiro:Then you have chosen the wrong side.
choose: 选择,决心 side: 边,方面
那么你选错了方向
-Peter:No! I can't let you hurt him.
不!我不能让你伤害他!
词汇解析:Sara 校对:Jamie



评 论


