看LOST学英语 第五季 13集: Some Like It Hoth
-Landlord: Comes fully equipped. I'm telling you, it’s a steal at $400.
equipped:装备 steal:巧取,获得
设施齐全。跟你讲400块让你捡大便宜了。
What, you gotta check with your husband?
gotta:[俚](=(have) got to)必须 check with: 与…协商
要跟丈夫再商量一下么?
-Lara: It's just me.
就我一个人。
-Miles: Mommy? Can I have a quarter for the vending machine?
quarter:两角五分的硬币 vending machine:自动贩卖机 vending: 贩卖的 vend: 出售,贩卖
妈妈? 能给我枚硬币去售货机买东西么?
-Lara: Honey, I said wait for me by the pool.
pool:水池
亲爱的,我说了去游泳池边等我。
-Landlord: I thought you said it was "just me."
不是说只有你一个人么。
-Lara: I meant my husband's out of the picture. It's just me and my son.
out of the picture:不相干的
我的意思是我丈夫不来,只有我和我儿子。
-Landlord: I don't know. Most of the other tenants—they don't like noise.
tenant:承租人 noise:噪音
这可够呛。大部分其他住户他们不喜欢噪音。
-Lara: He's very quiet.
quiet:安静
他很安静的。
-Landlord: I'm gonna need two months up front.
up front:预先,首先,提前
先付2个月的钱。
-Lara: Here, honey. Hey, no running. You hear me, Miles?
给你,亲爱的。嘿,别跑。听见了没,Miles?
-Miles: Mom! Mommy! Help! Mommy!
妈妈!妈妈! 过来!妈妈!
-Lara: Miles? Miles, what happened?
Miles?Miles,怎么了?
-Miles: Mommy!
妈妈!
-Landlord: Oh, god. Mr. Vonner.
天哪。Vonner先生。
-Lara: What were you doing in here?
你进来干什么?
-Miles: He... he was all alone. He was scared. His chest hurt.
alone:孤单 be scared:吓得要命 chest:胸部 hurt:疼
他一个人孤孤单单的。他害怕,胸还疼。
He kept calling out for Kimberly.
keep doing: 一直做某事 call out: 大声叫喊;大声说出;唤起
他一直在叫Kimberly。
-Landlord: Kimberly? That's his wife. No, she died last year. Now how would you know that?
Kimberly? 那是他老婆。不,她去年死了。你怎么知道的?
-Miles: I heard him.
他说的。
-Lara: Miles, what are you talking about?
Miles,你说什么呢?
-Miles: He's still talking right now.
right now:此刻
他现在还在说话。
-Lara: Honey... he's dead.
亲爱的…他死了。
-Miles: I told you! I can hear him! I can hear him!
我说了! 我能听到他说话!,我能听到!
-James: Miles, you there? Pick up.
pick up: 拿起,拾起,捡起
Miles,你在么? 回话。
-Miles: Jim, where the hell are you?
the hell: 究竟,到底
Jim,你去哪儿了?
-James: I'll fill you in later. Right now I need you to take care of something.
fill in: [口语]提供情况 take care of:处理
晚点再告诉你。现在我需要你办点事。
-Miles: Like what?
什么?
-James: The security tapes from the pylon camera feeds.
security:安全 tape:录像带 pylon:电缆塔 camera:摄影机 feed: 供电,馈电;【电子学】馈送,馈给
防护塔上摄像机拍的监控录像,
They need to accidentally get erased.
accidentally:意外地 erase:清除
抹掉它就当作是场意外。
-Miles: Erased? Why?
抹掉? 为什么?
-James: I ain't got time for questions, Miles. Just do it.
ain't:[口]=am not , are not, is not
我没时间回答问题,Miles,照做就是。
-Miles: Okay. Okay. Uh, which ones?
好的,好的,哪个?
-James: Look on your monitors. You see us?
monitor:监视器
看监视器。看到我们了么?
-Miles: Yeah. You're on number 4. Is that Kate? What the hell are you doing out there?
嗯。4号。那是Kate么?你们在那儿干嘛?
-James: Just erase number 4. And if anyone asks, I'm off the grid.
off the grid:【远离铁丝网,意译是离开 grid:铁丝网】
把4号删了。要是有人问起,就说我出去了。
I'm looking for the escaped hostile.
look for: 寻找 escaped:逃跑的 hostile:敌人
去找逃跑的敌人了。
-Miles: You mean your pal Sayid?
pal:朋友
你是指你朋友Sayid?
-James: Damn it, Miles! You gonna help me or not?
dame:该死的
真该死,Miles! 你到底帮不帮忙?
-Miles: Yeah, yeah. I got it.
好的,好的,没问题。
-James: All right. I owe you one. All right, I want you to go back and find Juliet,
owe:欠
好的。我欠你个情。你回去找Juliet。
See if anyone's noticed yet if little Ben’s gone missing
notice:注意 missing:失踪的
看看有没有人注意到小Ben失踪了。
-Kate: What are you gonna do when they find out?
find out:发现
他们发现之后你准备怎么办?
-James: Do my best to cover it up. In case you haven't noticed, I’m the head of security.
do one’s best:尽全力 cover…up:掩盖 in case:也许 security:安全
尽力遮掩吧。要知道,我可是保安队的头儿。
All right, I’ll see you back there.
好的,回见。
-Horace: Where's Lafleur?
Lafleur人呢?
-Miles: Uh, he's, uh, out looking for the escaped prisoner. I tried to get him on his walkie, but...
prisoner:囚犯 walkie:对讲机
他,呃,出去找逃犯了。我试过用对讲机呼叫他,但是…
Uh, he must be out of range.
rang:范围
他肯定跑出联络范围了。
-Horace: Damn it. All right. Then it's gonna have to be you.
该死。好吧。那只能是你了。
But I'm gonna bring you into the circle of trust. Can I trust you, Miles?
circle of trust: 【信任圈,信任环 circle:圈子 trust:信任】
Jim已经知道这事了,不过现在只能信任你了。我可以信任你么,Miles?
-Miles: Absolutely, Horace.
absolutely:肯定地
当然,Horace。
-Horace: Okay. Good. I need you to take this out to Rdzinsky at grid 3-3-4.
好的。我需要你把这个送到方位编号为334的地方,交给Rdzinsky.。
He's gonna give you something in return.
in return:作为回报;作为…的报酬;作为交换
他会给你样东西。
I want you to bring it back to me with no questions asked.
question:问题
我要你把它带回来别问问题。
You understand?
understand:明白
听明白了?
-Miles: We're not supposed to in 3-3-4. Isn't that hostile territory?
be supposed to:应该 territory:地盘
我们不能去334那儿。那不是敌人的地盘么?
-Horace: Welcome to the circle of trust.
欢迎进入信任圈。
-Stuart: Stop right there! Miles? What are you doing out here? I was expecting Lafleur.
expect:预料
停车!Miles? 你过来干嘛?我在等Lafleur
-Miles: Lafleur's busy. Horace sent me instead. I'm in the circle of trust.
instead:代替
Lafleur很忙。Horace派了我来。我在信任圈里了。
-Stuart: Get out.
出来。
-Miles: I'm supposed to give you this. And he said you had something for me.
他要我给你这个。说你也有东西给他。
What happened to him?
他怎么了?
-Stuart: He had an accident.
accident:事故
出了点事故。
-Miles: What kind of accident?
什么事故?
-Stuart: He fell into a ditch.
fell:倒 ditch:沟
跌进了个沟里。
-Miles: Is that a bullet hole in his head? The ditch had a gun?
bullet:子弹
他头上那个是弹孔么?沟里有枪?
-Stuart: It doesn't matter what happened to him because knowing that is not your job.
别问这么多,因为这跟你的任务无关。
Your job is to do what I tell you to. Take him back to Horace now, Miles.
你的任务是照我说的去做。送他回Horace那儿,Miles。
-Miles: Okay... so what really happened?
好的…到底怎么回事?
I need to see her. Ma? It’s me.
我要见她。妈?是我。
-Lara: Miles.
Miles。
-Miles: I'm…I'm sorry that... I couldn't make it by sooner.
soon:马上
对不起,我…我没能早点赶过来。
-Lara: It's okay. You're here now. Why did you come, Miles?
没事。你这不来了么。你来干嘛,Miles?
-Miles: I need you to tell me why I'm this way... how... how I do the things I do.
我要你告诉我,我为什么会这样…为什么有这种能力。
And I need to know why you won't talk to me about my father.
告诉我,为什么你从不说起我爸爸。
-Lara: Because he never cared about us... never cared about you.
care about:在乎
因为他不在乎我们…不在乎你。
-Miles: I need to know where he is, Ma.
告诉我他在哪里,妈。
-Lara: It doesn't matter where…
无所谓了…
-Miles: It does matter.
有所谓。
-Lara: Miles, please.
Miles,别这样。
-Miles: I have a right to know!
right:权利
我有权利知道!
-Lara: He's dead. Your father... kicked us out when you were just a baby.
kick...out:撵走
他死了。你父亲他…在你还小的时候就把我们赶了出来。
He didn't want anything to do with us. So the less you knew about him, the better.
他不想和我们有牵扯。所以你知道的越少越好。
-Miles: Why didn't you just tell me?
你为什么不早点告诉我呢?
-Lara: Because it was over. Your dad has been dead a long time.
因为都结束了。他去世很久了
-Miles: Where's his body?
他的尸体呢?
-Lara: Somewhere you can never go.
在你永远也去不了的地方。
-Horace: Pierre, if it was caused by the electromagnetism, we need to know.
be caused by:由…引起 electromagnetism:电磁
Pierre,如果是电磁场导致的,我们需要了解
You wanna see it now? Yeah, he just got back.
你现在就想看? 嗯,他刚回来。
I'll send him out with it right away. Okay.
我现在就送他过去。好的。
Did you bring the package?
package:包裹
包裹带来了么?
-Miles: "Package"? You mean the corpse?
corpse:尸体
“包裹”?你是指尸体。
-Horace: Yeah. Now I need you to bring it out to Dr. Chang at the orchid.
bring out: 带…出来,取出,拿出,端出;搬出 orchid: 兰花
对。送到幽兰站的张医生那里去。
-Miles: Listen, man. I'm security. If you just need somebody to drive the van,
van:行李车
听我说,我是名保安。要是你需要人开车,
Can’t someone from the motor pool do it?
motor pool:汽车调配场
为什么不叫个司机去?
-Horace: If I wanted someone from the motor pool, I would have asked them.
要是我想要司机,我会那么做的。
And since Lafleur decided to disappear, you’re all I've got.
disappear:消失
既然Lafleur决定玩失踪,我只有叫你了。
So just bring it out to Dr. Chang, and we'll all call it a day. Okay?
call it a day:(认为做完一天的工作而)到此结束,收工,休息,终止;结束当天的活动
送到张医生那儿去,然后完事。行么?
-Miles: What the hell are you doing? That's my van!
你干嘛呢? 这是我的车!
-Hugo: Nah, dude, I just signed it out.
nah:[美俚]不 sign:签名
不,伙计,我刚签了出来。
-Miles: Doesn't matter. It's mine.
我不管。还是我的。
-Hugo: Well, where you going?
你去哪儿?
-Miles: The orchid.
幽兰站。
-Hugo: Me. Too. I made lunch for the crew. Sandwiches. Want one?
crew:工作人员 sandwich:三明治
我也是。我给他们做了午饭,三明治,来个?
Ham and cheese, and I made my secret garlic mayo.
ham:火腿 cheese:奶酪 garlic:蒜 mayo:蛋黄酱
奶酪火腿,还有我的特制大蒜面包酱
-Miles: You're waiting for the next van.
你等下辆车吧。
-Hugo: Why? We're going to the same place. Why don't we carpool?
carpool:合伙使用车
为什么? 我们同路。搭我一程好了?
It'll help with global warming, which hasn't happened yet, so maybe we can prevent it.
global warming:全球变暖 prevent:阻止
有助于减缓全球变暖,既然还没发生,说不定我们可以完全阻止气候变暖。
Wait a sec. Are you on some kind of secret mission?
sec:second 一会儿 mission:任务
等一下,你不是,在执行秘密任务什么的吧?
-Miles: Just get in.
get in: (使)进来(或进去);(使)进入
上车吧。
-Juliet: How'd it go?
怎样了?
-Kate: We gave him to them… to the others.
我们把他交给了他们…其他人。
-Juliet: Anyone see you?
有人看到你们了么?
-Kate: I don't think so.
我觉得没有。
-Juliet: Did James help?
James帮忙了么?
-Kate: Yes. Thank you so much for sending him.
send:派遣
嗯,谢谢你派他前来。
-Juliet: Of course.
不客气。
-Roger: I got here as soon as I could. All the vans were out, so I had to ru…
我尽快赶来了。所有的车都出去了,所以我只能跑…
Where’s Ben? Did he...
Ben呢? 他…
-Juliet: No. No, Roger.
不,不,Roger。
-Roger: Then where is he?
那他上哪儿去了?
-Juliet: Roger, I…I'm so sorry. I…I was gone for ten minutes. I…I…I don't know.
Roger,对不起。我离开10分钟,我不知道。
-Roger: What? You…you said was dying. How could he be gone?
什么? 你…你说他快死了的。他怎么可能消失了?
-Juliet: I don't know! I'm…Roger…
我不知道! 我…Roger…
-Roger: What is she telling me, that he just got up and walked out?
她是指他自己爬起来走了出去?
-Kate: I don't know. I just go...
我不知道。我…
-Roger: You're his doctors! You're supposed to watch him!
be supposed to:应该 watch: 看守,守卫;警戒
你是他医生! 你应该看好他的!
-Juliet: I know. I know. Roger, if we just calm down--
calm down:冷静
我知道。Roger,我们冷静下…
-Roger: Don't tell me to calm down! Somebody came and took my boy out of here?
别跟我说冷静!有人来把我孩子带走了?
-Juliet: I know. I am so sorry.
我知道,真对不起。-
-Roger: I'm going to security.
我要去找保安。
-Juliet: Well... Here we go.
嗯…好戏开演了。
-Hugo: How do you spell "bounty hunter"?
bounty hunter:为领赏而追捕逃犯 bounty:奖金 hunter:猎人
“赏金猎人”怎么写?
-Miles: What are you doing, writing your memoirs?
memoir:回忆录
你干嘛呢,写回忆录?
-Hugo: It's personal. Dude... did you just... you know?
personal:私人的 dude:伙计
这是秘密。伙计,你刚才那个什么了?
-Miles: What?
什么?,
-Hugo: You know. It stinks. Did you...
stink:恶臭
就是。很臭哎你是不是…
-Miles: No.
没。
-Hugo: Well, it wasn't me.
反正不是我。
So roll down your window.
roll:滚动
那你自己把窗户摇下来。
-Hugo: Nah, man, there's something foul in here. It's coming from back there.
foul:发臭的
啊,怎么这么臭呢。是后面飘过来的。
-Miles: Maybe it's your famous garlic mayo.
garlic:蒜 mayo:蛋黄酱
也许是你的招牌大蒜蛋黄酱
-Hugo: That's not possible. Okay, maybe it is possible. Pull over. I gotta check.
possible:可能 gotta:[美俚]必须
不可能。哦,也许可能。停车,我检查一下。
-Miles: Forget it. You're imagining things.
imagine:想象
不行,你又出现幻觉了。
-Hugo: I gotta check. If those sandwiches are bad, people could get sick.
get sick:生病
我得检查一下。要是三明治有问题,人们吃了会生病的。
Will you pull over? Dude, there's a body bag back here. There's a body in it.
pull over:靠向路边
能停一下车吗?伙计,那有一个装尸体的袋子。里面有具死尸。
-Miles: That's traditionally what you put in a body bag.
traditionally:传统上
不装尸体装什么。
-Hugo: Yeah, well, who is he? What happened?
那他是谁? 发生什么了?
-Miles: Don't worry about it and don't tell anybody you saw him.
别问也别跟别人说。
-Hugo: Dude, what happened to him?
伙计,他怎么死的?
-Miles: His name's Alvarez. He was digging a hole and thinking about some chick named Andrea.
dig:挖 chick:[俚语]少女;少妇
他叫Alvarez。他在挖坑,想一个叫Andrea的女人。
Then he felt this sharp pain in his mouth,
sharp pain:锐痛 sharp: (疼痛等)剧烈的,猛烈的
然后就感到嘴里一阵疼痛,
Which turned out to be a filling from his tooth being yanked right out of its socket
filling:补牙的材料 tooth:牙齿 yank:猛拉 socket:穴
感觉就像是把补牙材料从嘴里生生从牙臼中拔出。
And...blowing through his brain. Then he was dead.
blow through: 吹过 blow:吹,打击,殴打
再…穿过他的脑袋。然后他就死了。
-Hugo: How does a filling get blown through someone's head?
补牙材料怎么能穿过脑袋呢?
-Miles: Got me. Can we go now?
这可问住我了。能走了吧?
-Hugo: How do you know all this?
你怎么知道的?
-Miles: Because... I know.
因为…我就知道。
-Hugo: Yeah, but how do you know what he was thinking?
但是你怎么知道他怎么想的?
-Miles: I just know.
我就知道。
-Hugo: You can talk to dead people.
你能跟死人说话。
-Miles: Can we please just go?
咱们走吧?
-Hugo: Don't worry, dude. Your secret's safe with me. You wanna know why?
safe:安全的
没事,伙计。我替你保密。知道为什么吗?
-Miles: No.
不知道。
-Hugo: 'Cause I can talk to 'em, too.
‘em:[口]=them
因为我也可以跟死人说话。
-Miles: If you don't mind, Mr. Gray, can you tell me what happened to him?
如果你不介意,Gray先生,你能告诉我他怎样死的么?
-Mr. Gray: Last Labor Day weekend, drunk driver ran the light. That was that.
Labor Day:劳动节 drunk:醉的
上个劳动节周末,酒后司机闯红灯了。就是这样。
-Miles: Where is your son buried?
bury:埋葬
你儿子埋在哪?
-Mr. Gray: We cremated him, scattered the ashes on the football field at school.
cremate:火葬,火化 scatter:撒 ashes:骨灰 field:场地
我们把他火葬了,把骨灰撒在学校橄榄球场
-Miles: For what I do, it’s much better if there's a body.
要我做,最好是有尸体在。
-Mr. Gray: Oh, but your ad said you could communicate with the dead anytime, anywhere.
ad:广告 communicate:交流
你广告不是说你可以和死人随时随地交流么
-Miles: I...I know what my ad says, Mr. Gray, but…
我知道广告说的,Gray先生。但是…
-Mr. Gray: please. I just want you to ask him... did he know that I loved him?
拜托了。我就想让你问问他…他知道我爱他么?
-Miles: It's gonna cost extra.
cost:费用 extra:额外的
这需要另外加钱。
-Mr. Gray: Of course. Thank you.
好的。多谢。
-Miles: okay, now... please give me your hands. I want you to concentrate on Russell.
concentrate on: 集中在(专心于) concentrate:集中思考
好的,现在…请把手给我,你现在仔细想Russell
Just get a picture of him in your head. Can you do that?
在脑子里想一个他的照片。能做到么?
-Mr. Gray: Yeah. Okay. Did it work?
嗯。起作用了么?
-Miles: Your son says he knew that you loved him. He always knew.
你儿子说他知道你爱他。他一直都知道。
-Mr. Gray: Thank you.
谢谢。
-Miles: I'm sorry for your loss.
loss:丧失
关于您儿子的死很抱歉。
-Naomi: Excuse me. Miles Straume?
打扰了。你是Miles Straume?
-Miles: Yeah.
对。
-Naomi: My name's Naomi Dorrit.
我是Naomi Dorrit。
My employer's been following your work for some time now,
employer:雇主
我的雇主已经观察了你一段时间了
And he's interested in retaining your rather unique services.
be interested in: 对…感兴趣 retain:保留 rather: [用来表示强调]很;颇;相当 unique:独特的 service: 服务
现在他想用一下你独特的能力。
There's a restaurant not too far from here.
restaurant:餐厅
离这儿不远有家餐馆
Would you like to hear what I have to say?
想听听我怎么说么?
-Miles: Yeah. Absolutely.
absolutely: 绝对地,完全地
好啊。
-Kate: hi, Roger. You okay?
你好,Roger。你没事吧?
-Roger: Let me see... well, my son got shot and now he's disappeared, so...
disappear:消失
我看看啊…我儿子中了一枪现在还不见了。所以…
I think I'm pretty far from okay.
pretty:相当 far from:远离
我觉得我现在十分不好
-Kate: You know, I'm sure... Things are gonna work out.
work out: 能得到解决或解答
我相信…一切都会好起来的
-Roger: Well, thanks for the pep talk.
pep talk:加油打气的谈话 pep:活力
多谢你来安慰我。
-Kate: I just have a feeling he's gonna be okay.
我就是有种预感会没事的
-Roger: What do you mean, a feeling?
你什么意思,预感?
-Kate: I just don't think that you should give up hope.
give up:放弃
我认为你不能放弃希望
-Roger: Do you know something? Do you know what happened to my son?
你知道什么事么? 你知道我儿子怎么了?
-Kate: No,I don’t.
我不知道。
-Roger: Wait a minute. Why are you so interested in my kid?
be interested in:对什么…有兴趣
等等。你对我孩子怎么这么感兴趣?
-Kate: You know, I'm sorry I came over here, all right? I was just trying to help.
我就不该过来是不? 我就想帮忙而已。
-Roger: Oh, you're trying to help, huh? You wanna help, Kate?
你就想帮忙,哈?你想帮忙,Kate?
Well why don't you just mind your own business?
mind one’s own business:少管闲事
你怎么不管好你自己的事?
-Hugo: I don't know why you just won't admit it. You can trust me. I talk to lots of dead people.
admit:承认
我不明白你为什么不承认。你可以相信我的,我跟很多死人说过话的。
-Miles: So you have conversations with them, like they're your pals?
conversation:谈话 pal:朋友
你跟他们说话,就像朋友一样?
-Hugo: Sure, all the time. Sometimes we even play chess.
all the time: (在某一段时间内)一直,始终 play chess:下棋
当然,一直都是。有时候我们还玩棋呢。
-Miles: You actually see them?
actually:确实
你能看见他们?
-Hugo: Of course. Why wouldn't I?
当然。怎么能看不见?
-Miles: Because that's not how it works.
因为不是那样的。
-Hugo: Aha! You wouldn't know how it works unless you can do it.
unless:除非
哈!要不你怎么会知道不是那样的。
-Miles: What I can do has nothing to do with chatting with ghosts, you nitwit.
chat with:与某人闲聊 ghost:鬼魂 nitwit:笨蛋
我的能力与同鬼魂说话无关,你个笨蛋。
It's a feeling, a sense. When somebody's dead, their brain stops functioning,
sense:感觉 function:(器官等)活动
那是一种预感、直觉。人死了脑袋就不工作了,
which means there's no more talking.
就是说不能说话了
There's just who they were and whatever they knew before they died.
只能感受到他们是谁,死前都知道些什么
-Hugo: That's how it works for me.
我就是一直那样沟通的。
-Miles: Great. I'm happy for you.
好,我为你感到高兴。
-Hugo: You're just jealous my powers are better than yours.
jealous:嫉妒的
你只是嫉妒我能力比你强。
-Miles: We're here. Now shut the hell up and deliver your damn sandwiches.
shut up:闭嘴 deliver:递送
我们到了。现在闭嘴,送你的三明治去。
-Dr. Chang: What’s he doing here?
他来这儿干什么?
-Miles: Um, he came to deliver lunch to the work crew.
crew:工作人员
他来给工作人员送午餐的。
-Dr. Chang: Lunch? Your instructions were to come alone.
instructions:指示 come alone: 独自来 alone: 单独的,一个人的
午餐? 给你的指示让你一个人来。
-Hugo: Don't worry. I won't tell anyone about the body.
没事。我不会跟别人提起死尸的。
-Dr. Chang: He knows?
他知道了?
-Miles: I'm sorry, sir. He…he was rooting around in the back, and he saw it.
root: 扎根;固定
对不起。他一直在后面待着,看见了。
-Hugo: Dude. I can keep a secret.
伙计。我能守住秘密的。
-Dr. Chang: Well, you'd better... Hurley, ‘cause if you think working in the kitchen is bad…
kitchen:厨房
你最好…Hurley要是你觉得,在食堂工作不太适合你…
-Hugo: I like the kitchen.
我喜欢食堂。
-Dr. Chang: Well, how do you feel about polar bear feces?
polar bear:北极熊 feces:粪便
那你觉得北极熊的粪便怎样啊?
Because if you breathe one word of this,
breathe:轻声说话
要是你透露了一点风声,
I'll have you shipped to Hydra island so you can weigh turds for their ridiculous experiments.
weigh:称重 turd:粪 ridiculous:可笑的 experiment:实验
我就把你送到Hydra岛给他们可笑的实验称粪便的重量。
-Hugo: Gross.
gross: [美国俚语](态度、食物等)令人恶心的,令人厌恶的
恶心。
-Dr. Chang: You two! Get the package inside. And you? Stay here till I get back.
你们俩!把包裹搬进去。至于你,等我出来。
You think you can handle that?
handle:处理
能做到不?
-Miles: Yes, sir.
当然。
-Hugo: Dude, that guy's a totaldouche.
total:完全 douche:冲洗【因为douche bag, 原意是女性用来冲洗下体的用具,后来变成辱骂女性的用词,现在可以用来骂任何人】
伙计,那人太混蛋了。
-Dr. Chang: You are not qualified to be...
be qualified to: 适于 qualified:有资格的
你没资格…
-Miles: That douche is my dad.
那混蛋是我老爸。
-Dr. Chang: What are you doing?
你做什么呢?
-Miles: You did say you were taking me out to dinner.
你说过去吃晚餐的。
-Naomi: No, I said I was taking you to a restaurant.
没,我说带你去餐厅。
-Miles: You wanna tell me what's back here, sweetheart?
wanna:[美俚]=want to想要 sweetheart:甜心
能告诉我这是什么吗,甜心?
-Naomi: Your audition.
audition:面试
你的面试。
-Miles: Look, whatever you got going on here, this isn't really my thing.
无论你要干什么,都不是我擅长的。
-Naomi: From what I understand, Miles, if the price is right, this is exactly your thing.
exactly:确切地
我理解的是,Miles,如果价钱公道,这就是你擅长的。
So what can you tell me about this man?
你能告诉我关于这男人的哪些消息?
-Miles: His name's Felix. He was... on his way to deliver something to, uh...
on one’s way: 在路上,在途中 deliver:送递
他叫Felix。他…在送东西的路上,嗯…
A guy named... Widmore.
那个人叫…Widmore。
-Naomi: Deliver what?
送什么?
-Miles: A bunch of papers , photos, pictures of... empty graves. A purchase order...
bunch:捆 grave:墓穴 purchase:购买 order:订单
一堆纸、照片关于…埃及墓穴的一个订购单…
for an old airplane. So... did I pass?
airplane:[美],飞机 pass:通过
关于一架老飞机的。嗯…我通过了么?
-Naomi: I'm leading an expedition to an island,
lead: 指引;引导;领(路);带领 expedition:探险
我正领导一支探险队到一个岛上,
and on the island is a man that will be very difficult to find.
difficult:困难的
岛上有一个很难找到的人。
That's why I need you.
所以我需要你。
-Miles: Need me for what?
需要我做什么?
-Naomi: This island has a number of deceased individuals...residing on it,
deceased:已故的 individual:人 reside:居住
岛上有一大堆死人…居住在岛上。
And as this man is the one responsible for their being deceased,
responsible for:为...负责 decease: 死,死亡
这个人需要对那些死者负责,
We believe they can supply invaluable information as to his whereabouts.
supply:提供 invaluable:非常宝贵的 information:信息 as to: 至于,说到;关于[多引起从句] whereabouts:下落
我们认为他们会提供有关他下落的宝贵信息。
-Miles: As much as hunting down a mass murderer sounds really safe,
as much as: 实际上,事实上 hunt down:追捕 mass:大量的 murderer:杀人犯 sound: 听起来
尽管听起来抓一个杀人犯很安全。
uh, I'm--I'm gonna pass. Thanks for the audition.
audition:面试
我还是算了。多谢这次面试。
-Naomi: My employer is willing to pay you $1.6 million.
employer:雇主 be willing to:愿意
我的雇主会付给你160万。
-Miles: When do we leave?
什么时候走?
-Hugo: So any…
那么…
-Miles: I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈。
-Hugo: Are you kidding me?
kid:欺骗,愚弄
你开玩笑呢吧?
How weird is it that your dad is that dude from all those movies?
weird:奇怪的
你爸爸就是那些电影里的那人,多奇怪啊?
Only back then, he was called Mavin Candlee. Was that, like, a stage name?
stage name: 艺名 stage: 舞台
当然过去他叫Mavin Candlee。那是什么,艺名啊?
-Miles: What part of "I don't want to talk about it" isn't sinking in?
sink in:被充分理解(留下印象) sink: (液体)渗入,渗进(into,in)
“我不想谈”你哪部分不懂?
-Hugo: Well, if you didn't want to talk about it, why'd you tell me?
如果你不想谈干嘛告诉我?
How long have you known he was your dad?
你什么时候知道他是你父亲的?
-Miles: The third day we were here, I was on line at the cafeteria,
on line: 排在队列里 cafeteria:餐厅
我们来这儿的第三天,我在餐厅排队,
And my mother got in line. Behind me. That was my first clue.
get in line:【排队,站到队列里】 clue:线索
我妈就排在我后面。那是我第一条线索。
But all those Dharma dudes end up dead.
Dharma:达摩 dude: [美国俚语](男)人,小伙子,家伙 end up: 结束,告终
但是所有的达摩的人都死了。
-Hugo: Don't you wanna... save him?
你不想…救他么?
-Miles: I can't save him. They're gonna get killed no matter what I do, so why bother?
bother:麻烦
我不能救他。他们无论如何都会死的,那干嘛还要浪费感情呢?
-Dr. Chang: I need you to take me to Radzinsky at the work site immediately.
work site: 工作场地 site: 位置,场所 immediately:马上
我需要你马上带我到,Radzinsky的工作处。
You... Hurley...you say a word...
你…Hurley…敢说一个字…
-Hugo: Polar bear poop. Got it.
polar bear:北极熊 poop:大便
北极熊便便,明白。
-Miles: What happened to the body? -
那尸体怎么了?
-Dr. Chang: What body?
什么尸体?
-Roger: This room is on my rounds. What are you doing here?
go one’s rounds: 巡回,巡视(如夜间医生查病房等) rounds:巡视
这间课室由我负责。你在这里干什么?
-Jack: I figured I'd cover for ya. I heard what happened to your son. Which part…
cover for:代替 ya:你
我想着帮你代班。听说了你儿子的遭遇。关于…
-Roger: That he got shot or that someone kidnapped him from the infirmary?
kidnap:绑架 infirmary:医务室
他被枪击还是,他被人从医务室绑架?
-Jack: Then what are you doing here at work?
那你为什么还来工作?
-Roger: What else am I gonna do? Sit around and pray that those idiots are gonna find my boy?
sit around: 坐着没事干 pray:祈祷 idiot:笨蛋
我还能做些什么呢?坐着祈祷那些笨蛋能找回我儿子?
So you can get outta here.
你可以滚了。
You came in here a couple days ago with that woman Kate, right?
couple:几个
你前几天是跟那个叫Kate的女人一起来的对吧?
-Jack: Yeah.
对.
-Roger: You know her at all?
你认识她么?
-Jack: why?
怎么这样问?
-Roger: 'Cause she's got some...kinda weird thing for my kid.
kinda:有一点(=kind of) weird:奇怪的
因为她对…我儿子有点奇怪。
First, she shows up at the infirmary and gave him blood.
show up: 出现
首先她出现在医务室,提出要献血给我儿子。
But then when he goes missing, she comes to me and she says,
但当他失踪后,她过来跟我说,
"Don’t worry. He's gonna be okay." I'm gonna tell you something, man.
“别担心。他会没事的。”我得告诉你,伙计。
I'm beginning to think that she's got something to do with this.
我开始觉得她有点蹊跷。
I should go to Horace, report her. What do you think?
report:报告
我应该向Horace告她的状。你怎么看?
-Jack: I think, Roger, that, uh, that you've had a hell of a day,
a hell of: 糟糕的
我认为Roger你今天糟透了。
and that’s...given you a very good excuse to go out and get drunk.
excuse:理由
你有理由去喝个烂醉。
Maybe that's put some--some crazy ideas into your head.
crazy:疯狂的 idea:想法
或许也让你胡思乱想了。
I know that woman…Kate. She's my friend,
我了解Kate这个女人…她是我朋友。
and she would never do anything to hurt your son.
hurt:伤害
她不会伤害你儿子。
-Roger: Sure.
你当然这样说。
-Hugo: So I'm new here, Dr. Chang. What is it exactly you do at the orchid?
我是新来的。Chang博士。你在幽兰站到底做什么工作?
-Dr. Chang: It's classified.
classified:机密的
那是机密。
-Hugo: Oh, really? You can't tell anyone? Not even your wife?
even:甚至
噢,真的? 不能告诉任何人?甚至你的妻子?
-Dr. Chang: No.
对。
-Hugo: What about your kids?
那你的孩子呢?
-Dr. Chang: I have a 3-month-old son, so, no, I haven't told him.
我儿子3个月大,所以,我还没能告诉他。
-Hugo: 3 months? Congrats. What's his name?
congrats:[口]祝贺
3个月?恭喜呀。他叫什么?
-Dr. Chang: Miles.
Miles。
-Hugo: Small world. That's your name, too. Right, Miles?
small word: 世界真小【一般在表达“只是太巧”的时候用,eg: Small world. Isn’t it? 我们又见面了,世界真小,不是吗?】
真巧啊。跟你同名,对吧,Miles?
-Miles: Yeah.
嗯。
-Hugo: So are you a fan of jazz, Dr. Chang? Like Miles Davis?
fan:粉丝【Miles Davis是爵士音乐史上杰出的指挥家和小号演奏家,在他的一生中,对许多风格的爵士乐都有深入的研究。】
你是爵士乐粉丝吗,Chang博士?喜欢Miles Davis?
-Miles: My wife is. I like country.
country:乡村
我妻子是。我爱乡村音乐。
-Hugo: So you two have been here for...three years now. Must be pretty tight, huh?
tight:紧密的
你们已经在这里…三年了,肯定很熟,对吧?
-Miles: Dr. Chang and I...don't exactly travel in the same circles.
circle:圈子
Chang博士和我…并不在同一个生活圈。
-Dr. Chang: I wasn't aware there were circles.
aware:意识到
我还没注意有不同生活圈。
-Hugo: Great. We should all...get together for a beer sometime. How awesome would that be?
get together:一起 beer:啤酒 awesome:不错的
那好。我们应该…什么时候,聚在一起喝喝啤酒。不错的主意,是吧?
-Dr. Chang: Stop here. You don't need to wait. I'll get a ride back with Radzinsky.
ride:乘坐
停车。你们不用等了,Radzinsky会载我回去的。
-Hugo: Dude, what is this place? And what's up with all the secrecy?
secrecy:秘密
老兄,这是哪里?干嘛要那么秘密?
-Miles: Don't know. Don't care.
不知道,也不在乎。
-Man: Hey, Glenn! What's the serial number that goes on the hatch lid?
serial number:序列号 hatch:舱 lid:盖
嘿,Glenn!舱盖的序列号是多少?
-Glenn: 4, 8... 15... 16... 23... Hold on a minute. It's smudged
smudged:弄脏的
4,8…15…16…23…等等,这里被弄脏了。
-Hugo: 42.
42。
-Glenn: 42.
42。
-Miles: How the hell did you know that?
你是怎么知道的?
-Hugo: 'Cause they're building our hatch.
因为他们在建我们的舱口
-Miles: What hatch?
什么舱口?
-Hugo: The one that crashed our plane.
crash:坠毁
让我们坠机的舱口。
-Miles: Thanks.
谢谢,
-Bram: Hey, Miles.
嘿,Miles。
-Miles: Do I know you?
我认识你么?
-Bram: Miles, my name's Bram.
Miles,我叫Bram。
-Miles: You owe me a fish taco.
owe:欠 taco:(墨西哥)玉米面豆卷
你欠我一个鱼卷饼。
-Bram: Sorry about that, but your apartment's being watched,
apartment:公寓
对不起,但你公寓在被监视。
and we had to try our best to talk you out of working for Charles Widmore.
try our best: 解禁所能,尽力 talk out of: 劝说不要(使不同意或决定不做)
我们得尽力说服你,别帮Charles Widmore工作。
-Miles: I have no idea who that is.
我完全不知道他是谁。
He's the man who chartered the boat you'll be getting on next week.
charter:租赁
他租了你下周要上的船。
And, my friend, you do not want to get on that boat.
朋友,你是不会想上那船的。
Do you know what lies in the shadow of the statue?
lie in:位于 shadow:阴影 statue:雕像
你知道那雕像阴影下有什么?
-Miles: No, I can't say that I do.
不,我不能说知道。
-Bram: Then you're not ready to go to that island. But if you come with us…
ready: 准备好的
那你还没准备好上那个岛。但要是你加入我们…
All those things you've spent your life trying to find out? You'll know.
那些你终极一生寻找的谜团?会被你解开。
You'll know who you are, Miles…
你会知道你是谁,Miles…
Why it is you have a gift, and most of all, you’ll know about your father.
gift:天赋 most of all: 最最,特别(或最糟糕的是)
为何有那个天赋。最重要的是,你会了解到你的父亲。
-Miles: I don't know where you've been getting your intelligence,
intelligence:情报
不知道这些信息你从何而来,
But I stopped caring about my father a long time ago.
但我很久以前已不在乎我父亲。
What I do care about is money. So I'll tell you what.
我最在乎的是金钱。所以让我告诉你。
You want me to pass on going to the island?
pass on: [口语]放过…不要[eg: I'll pass on the fried potato crisp, but take the porridge.
炸土豆片我不吃了,粥还是要喝的]
炸土豆片我不吃了,粥还是要喝的]
你想我不上那个岛屿?
It's gonna cost you double what they offered…$3.2 million.
cost: 花费 double: 两倍 offer:提供
你得花他们出价的两倍 320万。
-Bram: We're not paying you anything.
我们一个子也不会给你。
But all the money in the world isn't gonna fill that empty hole inside you, Miles.
fill:填补 hole: [口语]漏洞;缺点,缺陷
再多的金钱也无法,填补你内心的空洞,Miles。
-Miles: That's sad, isn't it?
那很悲哀,不是吗?
-Bram: Toss him! You’re playing for the wrong team.
toss:扔
扔他下车!你站错队了。
-Miles: Yeah? What team are you on?
是吗? 你站在哪一队?
-Bram: The one that's gonna win.
会获得胜利的那一队。
-Hugo: That hatch they're building? There's gonna be an accident,
hatch:舱口 accident:意外
他们在建造的那个舱口? 会发生一个意外事故,
Then they're gonna have to build a computer with a button.
button:按钮
而他们会接上一台带有键盘的电脑终端。
You have to push so the world doesn't end.
你得不断地按,来阻止世界末日。
So your dad...is he around...you know, when we came from?
那你父亲…他在你身边吗…我们来这儿之前?
The future? No. Well, then this is kind of awesome for you, huh?
awesome:棒极了
就是未来?不。这对你来说很棒,对吧?
-Miles: How is it awesome?
怎么会棒?
-Hugo: Because you get to hang out with him, you know, get to know him better and stuff.
hang out:居住
因为你能和他在一起,了解了解他之类的。
And don't bother thanking me, but he was totally down for that beer, dude.
bother:麻烦
不用谢我,但他非常乐意,和我们去喝喝啤酒,老兄。
You know, and maybe he'll let you hold baby, or you can change your own diaper or…
diaper:尿布
或许他会让你抱抱襁褓中的你,或让你换自己的尿布,或者…
-Miles: Listen up, 'cause we're only gonna have this conversation once.
listen up: 听好了 conversation:谈话
听好了,我只会说一次。
I don't want to hang out with my dad.
我不想和我父亲在一起
I don't want to know him better and "stuff."
stuff:东西
我不想了解他和“之类的”。
-Hugo: Why not? Did he beat you up when you were little or something?
beat:打
为什么不?你小时候他打你了?
-Miles: He wasn't even around when I was little, you dimwit!
dimwit:傻瓜
我小的时候他根本,不在我身边,你这傻瓜!
I never knew him until now. Why am I even telling you this?
我在此之前根本不认识他。我为啥要告诉你这些?
-Hugo: 'Cause you're in pain and you need to let it out.
be in pain: 疼痛,在苦恼中 let out: 放出,释放
因为你很痛苦得释放出来。
-Miles: I'm not in pain. It doesn't matter. My father is dead. He's gone.
我没有痛苦。算了算了。我父亲已死,他离去了。
He never cared about me, and nothing I can do will ever change that.
他从不在乎我,任何事也无法改变。
-Hugo: But he's not gone. We just dropped him off.
drop off:(让…)下车,从(交通工具)上下来
但他没有死。我们刚刚才送他下车。
-Miles: You want to get into my business? Let's get into yours!
你想要管我的事?先让我管管你的吧!
-Hugo: Give that back to me.
把它还给我。
-Miles: How about we read your little diary?
diary:日记
不如让我来看看你的日记?
-Hugo: It's not a diary! It's personal!
personal: 私人的,个人的
不是日记! 这是私人物品!
-Miles: Let's see what's going on in that piece of granite you call a head.
granite:花岗岩
瞅瞅你这花岗岩脑袋里到底装的是什么…
-Hugo: Give that back to me. Give it back!
还给我,快还给我!
-Miles: "Exterior--Hoth." A little spy robot thingy zips through the atmosphere
spy:密探 robot:机器人 zip:有力而迅速的行动 atmosphere:大气层
“霍斯星球”一个小型探测机器人呼啸着穿过大气层。
and crashes into the snowy planet below.
snowy:多雪的 planet:行星
坠入行星表面的皑皑雪地中。
That's when Chewbacca shows up "and blasts it away with his crossbow laser.
blast…away:炸掉 crossbow:十弓 laser:激光
这时Chewbacca出现了,他用激光十字弓一下把它打爆了。
He shakes his fury fist in the sky in triumph.
shake:挥动 fury:愤怒的 in triumph:胜利地
然后向着天空胜利地舞动着愤怒的拳头("fury fist")
Chewbacca--raaar.
Chewbacca…哇喔
-Hugo: It's "furry. "Furry fist." I need to spell-check it.
furry:毛皮的 spell-check: 拼写检查
是“毛茸茸的” ("furry")“毛茸茸的拳头”我要检查下拼写。
-Miles: What the hell is this?
这是什么东西?
-Hugo: I'm writing "Empire strikes back."
empire:帝国 strike back:反击
我在写“帝国反击战”。
-Miles: I'm sorry. What?
抱歉,什么?
-Hugo: It's 1977,right? So "Stars Wars" just came out.
现在是1977年,对吧?“星球大战”刚刚出来。
And pretty soon, George Lucas is gonna be looking for a sequel.
look for: 期待,指望 sequel:续集
很快,George Lucas (星战之父),就会着手编写续集。
I've seen "empire," like 200 times,
我看“帝国反击战”不下200次了。
So I figured I'd make life easier and send him the script...with a couple improvements.
script:剧本 improvement:改良
所以觉得直接把剧本发给他可能更容易点,当中我还做了点小改动…
-Miles: That has gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
stupid:愚蠢的
这时我听过的最荒谬的事情。
-Hugo: Oh, yeah? Well, at least I'm not scared to talk to my own dad.
scared:害怕
哦?至少我不害怕谈论我的老爸。
-Juliet: James. You're back.
James,你回来了。
-James: Barely. You ever had one of those days you feel like the little Dutch boy with your finger in the... doc. What's going on?
doc:[口]医生 Dutch:荷兰人
差不多。回想起当时你还记得那个荷兰小男孩把你的手指…医生,怎么了?
-Jack: Ben's father thinks that Kate had something to do with his son going missing.
Ben的爸爸怀疑,Kate与他儿子的失踪有关。
-James: Why the hell would he think that?
他怎么会这么想?
-Juliet: Because she talked to him, tried to make him feel better.
因为她跟他谈过话,想让他感觉好点。
-Jack: Her heart was in the right place.
她的心是好的。
-James: Yeah, well, where was her head?
那她的脑袋长到哪儿去了?
-Jack: I had a talk with Roger. I don't think he's gonna say anything to anyone for now.
我和Roger谈过。觉得目前他还不会告诉其他人。
I just wanted you to know. Thank you.
我只是来告诉你一声。谢了。
-James: Yeah? Well...thanks for filling me in, doc.
fill in:向某人提供消息
谢谢你来告诉我,医生。
-Jack: No problem.
不客气。
-Phil: Hey, boss. We got a development. You better come to the office.
development:进展
嘿,老大。我们取得了些进展,你最好去下办公室。
-James: Phil, I've been running around the jungle all day,
jungle:丛林
Phil,我已经在丛林里转了一整天了。
so whatever developments you got can wait a while.
不管取得了什么进展,能不能先放一放再说。
-Phil: I know who took the kid.
我知道是谁带走了那个孩子。
-James: Yeah? Who's that?
哦? 谁?
-Phil: You.
是你。
-James: Got a perfectly good explanation for what you saw on that tape.
perfectly:完美地 explanation:解释
我知道你在带子上看到了什么,听着我有完整的解释。
-Phil: I sure as hell hope so.
as hell: [口语]很,非常,极其
但愿如此。
-James: You talk to Horace yet?
告诉Horace没有?
-Phil: No. I thought that after three years of working together,
没有。我们在一起共事三年了
I'd give you the benefit of the doubt...
benefit:有利 doubt:怀疑
我想给你个解释的机会…
-James: Get some rope.
rope:绳子
去拿绳子。
-Miles: Mr. Gray? I hope you don't mind. Your gate was open.
Gray先生?希望你不介意,你没有锁门。
-Gray: Mr. Straume. Of course. Of course. No problem. What, uh, what brings you by?
Straume先生,当然,没问题。你来有什么事么?
-Miles: Well, sir, uh...I'm about to go on a boat trip for a while, and...
be about to:即将
呃…我要坐船离开一段时间。
I wanted to give this back to you. I lied to you, Mr. Gray.
想把这个还给你,我撒谎了 Gray先生
I wasn't able to talk to your son.
be able to:有能力
我没办法跟您儿子交流。
-Gray: Why are you telling me this?
为什么告诉我这些?
You could have just let me go on believing what you said.
你可以让我一直信下去。
-Miles: That wouldn't have been fair to your son.
fair:公平的
可这对您儿子来说不公平。
-Gray: I'm sorry?
什么?
-Miles: If you needed your son to know that you loved him,
如果需要您儿子知道您爱他,
You should have told him when he was still alive.
就应该在他还活着的时候告诉他。
-Hugo: Sorry I said you were afraid to talk to your dad, dude.
很抱歉之前说你,害怕谈起你的老爸,老兄。
-Miles: Don't worry about it.
没关系。
-Hugo: I used to hate my dad, too.
used to:过去常常
我之前也恨我老爸。
-Miles: Yeah?
哦?
-Hugo: He left when I was 10.
我10岁时他就走了
But the best thing I ever did was give him a second chance.
chance:机会
不过我最成功的,就是给了他第二次机会。
We got to be the best of friends, and although I may never see him again, I miss him.
although:尽管
我们成了最要好的朋友,虽然我可能再也见不到他了,但我很想念他。
And I know he feels the same.
而且我知道他也是这么想的。
-Miles: My dad didn't leave when I was 10. I…I was a baby.
我老爸不是等到我10岁时才离开,我那时还只是个婴儿。
I never knew him. And I don't want to. It's not happening.
我完全不认识他。也不想认识。就当什么都没有发生过。
-Hugo: That was Luke’s attitude, too.
attitude:态度
Luke (天行者)也是这种态度。
-Miles: What?
什么?
-Hugo: In "empire," Luke found out Vader was his father,
在帝国反击战中Luke发现,Vader竟然是他的父亲
But instead of putting away his lightsaber and talking about it,
instead of:代替 Lightsaber:光剑【星战的象征】
他没有收起光剑,好好跟他谈谈。
He overreacted and got his hand cut off.
overreact:反应过度 cut off:砍断
而是反应过度,把他的手砍断了。
I mean, they worked it out eventually, but what cost?
work out: 理解,弄懂;知道 eventually:最终 cost: 使付出;使损失,使失去
他们最终还是弄清楚了,不过代价呢?
Another death star was destroyed, Boba Fett got eaten by the Sarlacc, and we got the Ewoks.
destroy:破坏
悲剧再次上演,赏金猎人Boba Fett,被怪兽Sarlacc吃掉,而我们碰到了艾沃克人。
It all could have been avoided if they'd just, you know, communicated.
avoid:避免 communicate: 交流思想、信息
可如果大家能加强沟通,这一切都是可以避免的。
And let's face it. The Ewoks sucked, dude.
face: 面对 suck:[俚语]令人厌恶,极为讨厌,让人讨厌,令人不高兴
勇敢面对吧。艾沃克人很难缠的,(星战系列中矮小又毛茸茸的种族)
-Dr. Chang: Miles? I need you.
Miles? 我需要你。
-Miles: You do?
是么?
-Dr. Chang: Sub's here from H.Q. I need your help bringing them in.
sub:潜艇 H.Q.:=headquarters: 总部
总部派潜艇来了,需要你帮忙接他们过来。
-Miles: Sure. New recruits?
recruit:新成员
好的,新人?
-Dr. Chang: No, uh, scientists from Ann Arbor. Get your van, and let's get to the dock.
scientist:科学家 dock:港口,码头
不,是安阿伯那边过来的科学家。去把车开过来,然后一起去港口。
-Daniel: Hey, can I get a hand with this?
能帮下忙么?
-Miles: Yeah, yeah, sure. Dan.
好,好的。Dan。
-Daniel: Hey, Miles. Long time no see.
你好啊,Miles。好久不见。
词汇解析:UnaYu 校对:Cici



评 论


