提示:网站右上角“在线笔记本”可以保存文字信息(好的单词,短语,句子等等)
看迷失学英语 第五季 09集:Namste
namaste: 你好(印度的合十礼,表示问候的意思)
-Copilot: Wanna hear something crazy?
wanna: 想要<口>= want to crazy: 疯狂的
想听点疯狂的事吗?
-Frank: What's that?
什么事?
-Copilot: Did you see the big guy when we got on in L.A.?
guy: 男人,家伙 L.A.: 洛杉矶=Los Angeles【美国城市】
我们在洛杉矶的时候你有没有看到那个大块头?
Sitting in first class, curly hair, guitar case?
first class: 头等舱 curly: 卷曲的 guitar: 吉他 case: 箱子
坐在头等舱,卷发,带着吉他箱?
-Frank: What about him?
他怎么了?
-Copilot: He's one of the oceanic six.
oceanic: 海洋的
他是大洋惨案中的一个。
Guy's got nerves of steel, man.
's got : 已经有=has got nerve:神经【nerves复数形式为“胆量;勇气”】 steel: 钢铁
nerve of steel: 钢铁意志;沉着冷静<美俚>
这家伙胆子真够大的。
He survives a full-on commercial airliner crash.
survive: 幸存 full-on: 急速行驶的 airliner: 客机,班机 crash: 坠毁,坠落
他从一场急速飞行的商务机坠毁中幸存下来。
Now he's back flying over the same south pacific?
Pacific: 太平洋
而现在他回来飞同样的南太平洋航线?
-Frank: Yeah, well. Maybe he doesn't believe that lightning will strike twice in the same place.
maybe: 可能;也许 believe: 相信 lightning: 闪电 strike: 打,击,罢工 twice: 两次,两倍
是的,好吧,或许他不相信雷电会两次都击中同一个地方。
-Copilot: You all right there, Frank?
all right: 好,顺利
你没事吧,Frank?
-Frank: I'm just fine.
我很好。
-Hugo: Dude... You might wanna fasten your seat belt.
dude: 伙计,兄弟<美俚> fasten: 系紧 seat belt: 安全带
伙计,你可能要系紧你的安全带。
-Frank: Oh, no.
哦,不。
-Copilot: What?
什么?
-Frank: Autopilot off!I got the controls.
autopilot: 自动驾驶仪 control: 控制
自动驾驶关闭。我来控制。
-Copilot: Autopilot off. You have the controls.
自动驾驶关闭,你可以控制了
-Frank: Pull that rudder!
pull: 拉,拔 rudder: 方向舵,纵杆
拉操纵杆。
-Sun: Aah!
啊!
-Copilot: What? What?!
什么? 什么?!
-Airplane: Stall.Stall.
stall: 抛锚;熄火;失去控制;无法起飞
下降,下降。
-Frank:We've lost power!
power: 能量;动力
我们失去了动力!
-Airplane: Stall.
迫降。
-Copilot: Restarting one.
restart: 重新开始
第一次重启。
Restarting two.
第二次重启。
Altimeter reads 650.
altimeter: 高度计
高度计显示650。
-Frank: Oh, my god.!
噢,天哪!
Give me more power! I can pull us out of this!
pull…out of: 从……中离开;解脱
给我更多的动力! 我可以升起来!
-Copilot: You're gonna rip us apart!
gonna: 将要,会<美俚>=going to rip…apart: 把……撕裂,扯开
你会把我们撕裂的!
-Frank: Do it!
干吧!
-Frank: Come on. Come on.
拜托!快点!
Is that a runway?
runway: 飞机跑道
那是一条跑道吗?
Massive instrument failure! We're puttin' her down!
massive: 大量的 instrument: 机械;工具 failure: 失败 puttin’: 放下=putting<口>
大量机械故障! 我们得迫降!
-Copilot: Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! This is Ajira 3-1-6!
Mayday: (船和飞行器用的)国际无线电求救信号
求救! 求救! 求救! 我是Ajira316号!
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
求救! 求救! 求救!
-Airplane: 50... 60...
-Frank: Full flaps!
flap: 拍打,副翼
张开副翼!
Gear down! Airspeed 190!
gear down: 换慢档;减速 airspeed: 空速
换慢档! 空速 190!
We're coming in too steep!
steep: 陡峭的;急速升降的
我们降的太快了!
-Frank: Reversethrusters!
reverse: 颠倒,使反向 thruster: 向上钻营的人,推进器
反向推力器!
Come on! We're running out! We're running out! Hold on!
run out: 耗尽;没辙 hold on: 坚持;继续
拜托!我们没辙了! 我们没辙了! 坚持住啊!
Brace for impact!
brace: 支撑;支架 brace for: 为…做好准备 impact: 冲击,碰撞
预备着地!
-Caesar:Hey! Hey, lady. Are you okay?
嗨! 嗨! 女士。你没事吧?
-Ilana: Jarrah?
Jarrah?
-Caesar: No. My name is caesar. We had an accident.
accident: 意外事件;事故
不,我的名字是Saesa,我们发生了事故。
But we're okay now.
但现在没事了
-Frank: Hey.
你好
-Sun: Frank?
Frank?
-Frank: Sun. You all right?
Sun,你没事吧?
-Sun: Oh, my god. What happened?!
天哪,发生什么了?!
-Frank: I don't know.
我不知道
Where's everyone else?
其他人呢?
Jack and... Kate and Hurley... where'd they go?
Jack...Kate还有Hurley... 他们去哪了?
-Ben: They're gone.
gone :消失不见
他们消失了
-Frank: Gone? Gone where?
消失? 去哪了呢?
-Ben: How would I know?
我怎么知道呢?
-Hugo: You're alive.
alive: 活着的
你还活着
Dude! I can't believe it!
dude: 伙计,兄弟
兄弟! 我简直不敢相信!
-Sawyer: Easy on the ribs there, Kong.
easy on: 温和对待 rib: 肋骨
轻点,肋骨疼呢,Kong。
-Hugo: "Kong." I actually missed that.
actually: 实际上 miss: 想念
"大水缸",事实上我有点想你。
-Sawyer: I missed you, too, Hugo.
我也想你,Hugo。
-Jack: Sawyer.
Sawyer。
-Sawyer: Doc.
Doc. : 医生= doctor
医生。
Good to see you, Kate.
见到你真好,Kate。
-Kate: You, too, James.
我也是,James。
-Sawyer: You're really here.
你们真的来了。
Son of a bitch actually did it!
bitch: 母狗,婊子 son of a bitch: 混蛋,狗娘养的【常用骂人的话】
狗娘养的真的做到了!
Locke said he was gonna bring you back, but...
gonna: 将要,会<美俚>=going to bring…back:: 把……带回来
Locke说过会把你们带回来的,但...
Where is he?
他在哪呢?
-Jack:John's dead.
John死了
-Sawyer: Dead? How?
死了?怎么死的呢?
-Jack: Doesn't matter. He's gone.
matter: 要紧
没关系,他走了。
-Hugo: So what's up with you guys and the old Dharma jumpsuits?
what's up: 怎么样, 最近过得怎么样?你好吗? Dharma: 达摩的
jumpsuit: 跳伞者穿的全身服装
最近怎么样,你们怎么穿着旧的达摩制服?
-Sawyer: You didn't tell them?
你没告诉他们?
-Jin: No. I was waiting for you.
wait for: 等待
没有,我在等你的。
-Kate: Tell us what?
告诉我们什么?
-Sawyer: We're in the Dharma initiative.
initiative: 计划
我们是在达摩计划开始时期。
-Jack: They came back to the island?
他们回到了岛上?
-Sawyer: No. We came back.
不,是我们回来了。
And so did you.
你也一样。
It's 1977.
现在是1977年。
-Hugo: What?
什么?
-Jack: So you're telling me
那你是告诉我
That you've been here, living with the Dharma initiative for the past three years?
过去的三年,你们到了这儿和达摩计划的创始人住在一起?
-Sawyer: That's right. How long's it been for you since the chopper?
chopper: 直升飞机
没错。从你上了直升机后有多久了呢?
-Kate: Three years.
三年。
-Miles: Hey, Jin, this is Miles. Where are you? Over.
嗨 ,Jin,我是Miles。你在哪? 完毕。
-Jin: If I don't report in soon, they'll send out apatrol.
report: 报告,报导 send out: 发送,派出 patrol: 巡逻,侦察
如果我不尽快回答 他们会派人巡查的
What should we do with them?
do with: 处理,对待
我们该怎么应付他们呢?
-Hugo: Dude, your English is awesome.
awesome: 好极的;棒极的
伙计 你的英语太棒了
-Sawyer: What we do is we bring them in.
bring…in: 把……带进来
我们应该把他们带进去
-Jack: Bring us in where?
把我们带去哪?
-Sawyer: Back to the barracks at dharmaville.
barrack: 营房
回Dharmaville的兵营
You can't be wandering around in the jungle with the hostiles.
wander: 漫步, 迷路, 徘徊 jungle: 丛林 hostile: 敌对的 the hostile: 敌人
你不能在有敌人的树林附近闲逛
-Kate: "The hostiles"?
敌人"?
-Sawyer: The others.
他们。
-Hugo: What about everyone else from the plane? They could still be out there.
飞机上的其他人呢? 他们可能还在那
-Jin: What do you mean, everyone else?
其他人 你什么意思呢?
-Jack: We didn't come back alone.
我们不是单独回来的
Sayid was on the plane, too. Lapidus... And Sun.
Sayid也在那飞机上 Lapidus...还有Sun
-Sawyer: Jin! Hold up! Where you going?!
hold up: 稍等
Jin! 等等! 你要去哪?!
-Jin: The flame. If a plane landed on the island, Radzinsky will know.
flame: 火焰 land on: 着陆
火焰站。如果有飞机在岛上降落的话,Radzinsky会知道的。
-Sawyer: Hold on! We gotta think about this!
hold on: 稍等 gotta:必须,非得= have got to
等等! 我们要好好想想这个!
All right.. That's it.
好的。就这样。
Listen, you guys gotta stay put.
stay put: 留在原处不动
听着,你们必须呆在原地。
Don't go nowhere, don't do nothing till I can figure out
nowhere: 无处,任何地方 figure out: 理解,弄明白
任何地方都别去,任何事情也别做,直到我弄明白。
How the hell to explain where you came from.
hell: 地狱【究竟,到底(用于强调语气)】
到底该如何解释你们从何而来
-Kate: Sawyer, wait. Other than you and Jin, who else is still here?
other than: 除了
Sawyer 等等,除了你和Jin 还有谁在这里吗?
-Juliet: Miles, have you seen James?
Miles 你有看到James吗?
-Miles: Nope. He's not answering his walkie, either
nope: 不,没有<俚>=no walkie: 无线电电话
没有,他也没接无线电话
Jin called him this morning, then he just ran off without telling me what was going on.
ran off: 跑掉;流出
Jin今早打电话给他,然后他就跑掉了 没告诉我发生了什么事
-Miles: Well, let's see what we've got.
好吧 让我们看看是否有他的踪影
Hang on. There he is.
hang on: 等等,坚持
等等,他就在那
-Juliet:Hey.
嘿
-Sawyer: You seen my baggy sweatshirt, the one with the bulldog on it?
baggy: 宽松的 sweatshirt: 无领长袖运动衫 bulldog: 牛头犬
你见过我的那件有牛头犬在上面的宽松样式的运动衫吗?
-Juliet: It's in the laundry. James... what's going on?
laundry: 洗衣店
在洗衣店里,James... 发生了什么事?
-Sawyer: They're back.
他们回来了。
-Juliet: I'm sorry. Who's back?
抱歉,你说谁回来了?
-Sawyer: Jack, Hurley, Kate.
Jack Hurley Kate
-Juliet: What?
什么?
-Sawyer: I know. They came back, Juliet.
我知道你怎么想的,他们回来了,Juliet。
-Juliet: Are they here now?
他们现在在这附近吗?
-Sawyer: They're out at the north point, waiting for me to tell them what to do.
他们在北角等着我去告诉他们该怎么做。
-Juliet: How did they get...
他们是怎么到……
-Sawyer: I'm not sure. They said they were on a plane.
我也不确定,他们说之前在一架飞机上。
I don't understand it any more than you do.
not…any more than: 并不比
我也同你一样对这一切都很茫然
But they're here,
但他们确实在这儿了
And I gotta find a way to bring them in before somebody else finds them
我必须在别人发现他们之前找到办法能把他们领进来
And they screw up everything we got here.
screw up: 搞砸,搅乱
以免我们所做的一切会被他们搅得一团糟
-Juliet: There's, um, a sub coming in this afternoon.
sub: 潜艇=submarine
今天下午会有一艘潜艇驶进来
-Radzinksy:Hey, you understand the concept of knocking?
concept: 概念,意思 knock: 敲,敲(门)
嘿,你明白进来之前要敲门的意思吗?
Oh, get your hands off that!
get…off: 下来,离开
噢,把你的手拿开!
I thought you learned english.
我以为你能听得懂英语。
I said, hands off!
hands off: 别碰!别插手
我说,把手拿开!
Nobody handles any of the gear in this station except me. Understand?
handle: 操纵 gear: 齿轮,装置
在这里除我之外任何人都不能操作这个传动装置,明白了吗?
-Jin: I need to check the radar logs.
check: 检查;查看 radar:雷达 log: 日志,记录
我需要看一下雷达记录
-Radzinksy: For what?
为什么?
-Jin:Please. I need to know if a plane landed on the island.
求你了!我需要知道是否有架飞机降落在岛上。
-Radzinksy: If a plane landed? Here?
是否有架飞机降落? 这里?
-Jin:Yes.
是的
-Radzinksy: What, so you think if a plane landed on our island,
你认为如果一架飞机降落在我们的岛上
I'd be over there just building my model?
build: 建立 model: 模型,模特
我还会在那搭建我的模型?
That I wouldn't have called anyone?
我就不会打电话给其他人?
That I wouldn't have put out an alert?
put out: 发布 alert: 警报,警戒
我就不会发出警报?
-Jin: Maybe you missed it. Can you check with the other stations?
station: 站;点
也许是你漏看了,你能检查下其他的站点吗?
-Radzinksy: I just told you I would not be...
我刚才告诉过你我不会...
-Jin: Check with the other stations.
检查下其他站点。
-Radzinksy: Attention all stations,
attention: 注意,关注
所有的站请注意!
This is a system-wide broadcast from Radzinsky at the flame.
system-wide: 全系统的 broadcast: 广播,播送
这是来自Radzinsky的系统广播
I'm checking in to see if anyone's seen an airplane over the island.
我正在查看是否有人见过一架飞机在岛屿上空出现过。
No one else has seen an airplane,
迄今没人看见这样一架飞机。
But if you have, could youcall in to me, please? Over.
call in: 致电,打电话
但是如果你看见的话,请致电告诉我? 完毕。
So what are you all hot and bothered about, Kwon?
hot: 迫切的 bother: 烦恼
为什么对这事你如此着急 Kwon?
Why is this plane so damn important?
damn: 他妈的,混蛋 important: 重要的
为什么这架飞机他妈的这么重要?
-Jin: It just is.
它确实是这样
-Ilana: Did you lose someone?
你是失去了某位亲人了吗?
-Sun:Excuse me?
你刚说什么?
-Ilana: I just saw you looking around.
look around: 四处看,四周张望
我刚见你在四处看
I thought maybe you lost someone on the plane.
我想也许你失去了同在飞机上的某位亲人
-Sun: No. I was traveling alone.
travel: 旅行 alone: 单独地
不,我是独自旅行
-Frank: Can I get everybody's attention! Everybody, please!
请大家注意一下! 每一个人!
Listen up, folks!
listen up: 注意听;留心听 folk: 伙计;家伙
听好了 伙计们!
Here's where we're at.
我们现在在这里
The radio's dead,
dead: 死的【废弃的】
无线电设备无法使用了
So I haven't been able to call in our situation.
be able to: 能够;可以 situation: 情况;处境
所以我无法通报我们所处的情况
But that's all right.
但这没关系
Soon as they figure out we're not where we're supposed to be,
(as) soon as: 一旦;只要 figure out: 弄明白,理解 suppose: 猜想,假定 be supposed to: 应该
一旦他们弄明白了我们并没有到达目的地
They'll come looking for us.
look for: 寻找
他们会来找我们的
So best thing to do right now is juststick together.
stick: 黏住 stick together: 团结在一起
所以我们现在应当团结起来
Stick together, hunker down, and just wait till help gets here.
hunker down: 顽固坚持;拒不让步
互相支持,积极防御,等待救援。
-Clerk: And where is here?
这是哪里?
-Frank:What's that?
什么?
-Clerk: Where is here? What is this place?
这是哪里? 这是什么地方?
-Frank:I don't know where "here" is.Because this island's not on my charts.
chart: 图表
我不知道"这里"是哪里,因为这个岛屿不在我的航海图之内。
-Clerk: Really?
真的吗?
-Frank:Really.
是的。
-Clerk: Because there are some buildings over there... and animal cages.
cage: 笼子,兽笼
因为在那边有些建筑物,还有动物的笼子
Down the beach, you can see a bigger island across the water.
沿着海滨,你可以看到在水面上有座更大的岛屿
So maybe you should get some new charts.
也许你该换张新的航海图了
Right now, I'm just trying to keep everyone here safe.
right now: 现在
当今之计,我只想试图保证每个人在这的安全。
So let's gather up some firewood.
gather up: 收集 firewood: 木柴,柴火
所以让我们收集一些木柴
If he wants to wait, let him!
如果谁想坐以待毙 请便!
I say we search these buildings!
search: 搜寻 building: 建筑物
我说我们得去探查那些建筑物!
Maybe they have a radio or some food!
也许那儿会有无线电和食物!
Who wants to help me?
谁想和我一起去?
-Ben: Why are you following me?
你跟着我做什么?
-Sun: Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
-Ben: Back to our island. You wanna come?
wanna: 想要<口>= want to
去我们的岛。你要来吗?
-Amy:Juliet?
Juliet?
-Juliet:Hey, Amy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.
mean: 打算,意欲 wake: 叫醒,吵醒
嘿,Amy。抱歉,我不是有意要吵醒你的。
-Amy: Oh, no, it's fine.
噢 不 没关系
-Juliet: I just came to get the sub manifest.
manifest:(船或飞机的)旅客名单;货单
我只是来拿潜艇的记录清单。
Obviously, I don't want you working today.
obviously: 明显地
很明显,我不想你今日还得工作。
-Amy: Thank you.
谢谢你
-Juliet: Full load?
load: 负荷,装载量 full load: 满载
满额了吗?
-Amy: Almost.. Two of the recruits dropped out in the eleventh hour.
almost: 差不多 recruit: 新分子,新成员 drop out: 退出
差不多了,两位成员在最后一刻退出了。
They didn't want to take the sedative for the trip.
sedative: 镇静剂 trip: 旅途
他们不想为了此行得使用镇静剂。
Can you tell Pierre for me?
你能替我告诉Pierre吗?
-Juliet:Hi. Oh, hello, little one
嗨!噢,你好呀,小宝贝。
Have you and Horace decided on a name?
decide on: 考虑后决定
你和Horace给他取名了吗?
-Amy: Yeah, we have. We're gonna name him Ethan.
是的,取了,我们把他取名为Ethan。
Oh, hey, buddy.
噢,嘿,宝贝。
So... when are you and Jim gonna have one of these?
那么,你和Jim打算什么时候生一个?
-Juliet: I don't know. Timing's gotta be right.
timing: 时机;时间的选择
我不知道。时机得对才行。
-Kate:So the woman who told you how to come back...
那个告诉你怎样回来的女人
Did she mention that it would be 30 years ago?
mention: 提到,说起
她有没有告诉你这可能会回到30年前?
-Jack: No. No, she left that part out.
leave out: 省去,遗漏
不,不,她没说这个。
-Kate: So what are we supposed to do now?
那我们现在该干嘛?
-Jack: I'm not sure yet.
我也不知道。
-Hugo: Sawyer's back!
Sawyer回来了!
-Sawyer: All right, listen. Y'all are gonna be the second batch of recruits comin' in off the sub
batch: 组,批 recruit: 新分子,新成员
好了,听着,你们是第二批乘潜艇来的人。
Pullin' into port right about now, so we ain't got much time.
pull: 拖,拉 port: 港口 ain't=is/are not<口>
刚把潜艇拖进港,所以我们才时间紧张。
Nice suit, doc. Not exactly island wear. Try this.
suit: 衣服,适合 exactly: 正确地;确实地
衣服不错,医生,但在岛上穿成这样可不合适,试试这件。
-Jack:You want us to say we came in on the sub. How's that gonna work?
你让我们说自己是乘潜艇来的,这怎么回事?
-Sawyer: Everyone gets knocked out before the trip,
knock out: 被击倒,被弄昏
在来之前,人人都处于昏迷状态。
So no one meets each other until we process 'em.
process 'em= process them process: 处理,加工
所以在我们登记之前,你们彼此都没见过。
-Jack: Look, we need to find the rest of the people from the plane.
rest: 其余的
听着,我们得找到飞机上的其他人。
-Sawyer: If there was a plane, Jin will find it.
如果真有飞机,Jin肯定能找到的。
So we got about ten minutes to make intake,
intake: 入口
所以我们有10分钟的时间进去。
Or y'all are gonna be camping in the jungle for a long time.
camp: 露营,野营 jungle: 丛林
否则你们就得在丛林里露营好一段时间了。
There ain't another batch of recruits due in for six months.
due: 预期的;预计的
6个月内不会再招新人了。
-Jack: What do you think?
你怎么看?
-Kate: I think we should listen to Sawyer.
我觉得我们应该听Sawyer的。
-Hugo: I vote for not camping.
vote for: 赞成
我也赞成不露宿野外。
-Sawyer: Trust me. Do what I say. Everything will be fine.
trust: 相信;信任
相信我,按我说的去做,会没事的。
Let's move.
我们走
-Radzinksy:I just heard from the Looking Glass.
hear from: 得到消息
我刚接到Looking Glass站的消息。
They were the last station to check in.
他们是最后一个发来消息的站点。
They got nothing but an incoming sub.
nothing but: 只有 incoming: 即将到来的
nothing but: 除了……都没有
不过只侦测到一艘潜艇正朝岛上驶来。
Why don't you go home, and I'll call you if something happens?
你为何不回家去,如果有新情况,我再联系你,好吗?
Move. Move. Out of my way.
让开 让开 别挡路
Those bastards.
bastard: 混蛋
这些混蛋。
-Jin: What do you see?
发生什么事了?
-Radzinksy:Grid 325. Motion sensor alarm was tripped.
motion: 运动 sensor: 传感器,感应器 alarm: 警报 trip: 开启,触响
325区运动传感器在报警。
We got a hostile inside the perimeter.
perimeter: 周界
有人闯入我们的边界
Hey! Where you going?!
嘿! 你要去哪?!
-Jin: Stop right there!
站住!
Sayid?
Sayid?
-Sayid: Jin?
Jin?
-Jin:Where's Sun?
Sun呢?
-Sayid: I don't know.
我不知道。
-Jin: Shut up!
闭嘴!
Get down! Say another word, and you're dead.
蹲下! 再说一个字你就死定了。
-Hugo:Okay, so it's 1977.
好吧,现在是1977年。
-Sawyer: Yep.
Yep: 是的<俚>=yes
对的。
-Hugo: And... You guys are all members of the Dharma Initiative.
还有,你们都是达摩组织的成员。
-Sawyer: Yep.
没错。
-Hugo: Well, you do realize those dudes get wiped out, right?
wipe out: 去除,清理
呃,你肯定注意到那些尸体都被清理掉了,对吧?
I mean, I saw the pit where all the bodies got dumped.
pit: 坑,窖 dump: 倾倒
我是说,我看见了那个埋尸体的坑。
-Sawyer:What about it?
那又怎么了?
-Hugo: Well, aren't you gonna warn 'em? Aren't you gonna stop it from happening?
warn 'em= warn them warn: 警告 stop from: 阻止某事发生
嗯,难道你不是想警告他们吗? 难道你不是想把事情遏止于萌芽状态吗?
-Sawyer: I ain't here to play Nostradamus to these people.
Nostradamus: 诺斯特拉达穆斯,法国占星学家和医生,以其预言闻名。
我不是要跟这些人玩什么未卜先知的游戏。
Besides, Faraday's got some interesting theories
besides: 而且 intereting: 有趣的 theory: 理论
而且 Faraday还说过些有趣的理论。
On what we can and can't do here.
就是我们在这里能做什么,又不能做什么。
-Jack: Did you say Faraday? He's here?
你刚说的是Faraday? 他也在这?
-Sawyer: Not anymore.
不在了
# Ride, captain, ride #
ride: 乘坐,骑 captain: 船长
# 开船,船长,开船 #
# Upon your mystery ship #
mystery: 神秘的
# 在你的神秘船上 #
# Be amazed at the friends #
amazed: 吃惊的
# 让朋友们大吃一惊 #
... Recruits will be going inside for processing,
... 新人将入内接受登记
Where you'll be given your work assignment and lodging.
assignment: 任务,作业 lodge: 住房
并领到任务和住房分配
# On your mystery ship #
# 在你的神秘船上 #
# On your way #
# 在路上 #
# To a world that others might have missed #
# 去看他人错过的美景 #
-Sawyer:Put these on and listen up.
戴上这个,听我说。
Juliet's got it worked out,
work out: 解决
Juliet把事情搞定了。
So your name's gonna be on the list, all right?
list: 目录,名单
所以名单上也会有你们的名字,明白吗?
So when you get in there, just watch the little meet and greet video,
greet: 招呼 video: 视频
进去以后,你们可以看下那个小小的欢迎视频。
Wait for 'em to call your name. When they do, just smile,
然后等着他们叫你的名字,当他们叫到了,你就笑一下。
Step up, take your jumpsuits and work assignments.
step up: 加快脚步,向前走 jumpsuits: 跳伞者穿的全身服装
向前走,穿上跳伞服,记好自己的任务。
-Jack: Work assignments?
任务?
-Sawyer:Yeah, don't worry. I got it covered.
cover: 掩饰,覆盖 get s.b covered: 罩着某人【照看或关照某人】
嗯,别担心,我都有数的。
Just remember to act a little doped up, 'cause you just woke up from the sub.
remember: 记得 act: 表现得 dope: 麻醉剂,镇静剂 dope up: 迷迷糊糊
记得表现出一副睡眼惺忪的模样,因为你们刚刚才在潜艇里睡醒。
-Hugo: What if they start asking us questions we can't answer,
万一他们问我们问题,我们却答不上来。
Llike, uh, who's president in 1977?
president: 总统
比如,呃,1977年的总统是谁?
-Sawyer: It's not a damn game show, Hugo.
damn: 他妈的
这不是什么游戏节目,Hugo。
Besides, I'm gonna be in there to get your backs, all right?
get back: 找回,回来
另外,我会在那里等你们回来,都清楚了吗?
Let's move.
我们走吧。
-Clerk: Lafleur! Where have you been?
Lafleur! 你去哪里了?
I've been trying to reach you on the walkie.
reach:(通过电话或书信)与某人取得联系 walkie: 无线电对讲机
我拼命用对讲机联系你。
What... what the hell are they doing here?
他们... 到底在这里干嘛?
-Sawyer: They're our new inductees. I'll explain everything later. Stop staring
inductee: 就任者; 应召入伍的士兵 stare: 盯着
他们是我们的新队友,稍后我跟你解释,别再盯着他们看了。
And tell me what your damn problem is.
告诉,你到底有什么事找我。
It's, uh... It's Jin. There's a fourteen-j at the flame.
是,呃,是Jin。他那边有情况。
-Sawyer: What? Jin, you there?
什么?Jin,说话?
-Jin:James, we have a problem. We found a hostile.
James,我们有麻烦了,有敌人出现。
-Sawyer: What?! What do you mean you found a hostile? Where?
什么?! 有敌人是什么意思? 在哪里?
-Jin: He was wandering in the jungle. Radzinksy's taking care of him now.
wander: 漫步, 迷路, 徘徊 jungle: 丛林
他刚刚在丛林里游荡,Radzinksy在看着他呢。
-Sawyer: What's he doing in our territory?
territory: 领土,领域
他到我们的地盘上想干嘛?
It's a violation of the truce.
violation: 违反,违背 truce: 休战,停战
这违反了停战协议
-Jin: It's Sayid.
是Sayid
-Sawyer: What?!
什么?!
Son of a bitch!
混蛋!
Was anyone else with him?
还有别人跟他在一起吗?
-Jin: No. He was alone.
没,就他一个人。
-Sun: Wait!
等等!
-Ben: I'm sorry, Sun,
抱歉,sun.
But waiting doesn't interest me much right now.
interest: 使……感兴趣
但我不想再等了。
There are three outriggers near here. I'm gonna take one.
outrigger: 有舷外撑架的船.
不远处有3艘船,我要去弄艘过来。
So you can come along and help me row...
come along: 一起来,出现 row: 使……成排,划船
你可以过来帮我划船。
Or you can stay here.
或者干脆待在这。
Frankly, it makes no difference to me.
Frankly: 坦白地 make no difference: 没有影响,没有意义
坦白说这对我没啥差别。
-Sun: Why are you leaving? -
你为什么要走? -
-Ben: Why are you staying?
你为什么要留下来?
-Sun: The main island... Is that where Jin is?
那个主岛,Jin会在那里吗?
-Ben: Honestly, I don't know. But that's where I'd start looking.
honestly: 老实说
说实话,我不知道,但我得从那里找起。
-Frank:Sun! Over here!
Sun! 我在这里!
-Ben: Hello, Frank.
你好,Frank。
-Frank: You all right?
你没事吧?
-Sun: Yes, I'm fine.
嗯,我没事。
-Frank:I got worried when I couldn't find you.
我没找到你的时候,担心死了。
I saw him leaving. What are you doing out here?
我看到他走了,可你在这干嘛?
-Sun: Ben knows where there's a boat.
Ben知道哪里有船。
I'm going back to the main island with him.
main: 主要的
我要跟他一起回主岛。
-Frank:You don't think you can really trust this guy, do ya?
trust: 相信,信赖
你不会真相信他说的那些鬼话吧?
-Sun: I have to trust him.
我不得不相信他。
-Ben: You ready?
准备好了?
-Sun: Yes.
好了。
-Frank:Sun. I want you to think about this, okay? This guy is dangerous.
dangerous: 危险地
Sun,我希望你好好想想,好吗? 这是个危险人物。
Sun, that boat I came here on...
Sun,我来时坐的那条船上。
It was filled with commandos whose only mission was to get him.
be filled with: 充满 commando: 突击队,民兵 mission: 使命,任务
全部队员的唯一任务就是抓到他。
-Ben: And how'd that work out for everyone?
work out: 结果,解决
结果怎样呢?
-Frank:Don't do it.
别去。
-Sun: Why don't you come with us?
为什么不跟我们一起来呢?
-Frank:I can't. I got a group of people I gotta look after.
group: 组 look after: 照顾;照看
不行,我得照顾那些人。
-Ben: That's right, Frank. A captain's first responsibility is to his passengers.
captain: 机长 responsibility: 责任 passenger: 乘客
对,Frank,机长的首要任务就是对乘客负责。
But I have people I have to take care of, too.
take care of: 照顾
我也有我的人要照顾
There's a small dock about a half mile due south across the water.
dock: 码头 due: 正好的,适当的 mile: 英里
河对面向南半英里有个小码头
It leads directly to a town where I used to live.
directly: 直接地 used to: 过去常常
通向我以前居住的镇子
There are resources there.
resource: 资源,物资
那里有些物资
So if anyone can help you and the rest of the plane get out of here safely, it...
如果有人能带你和你飞机上的人离开这里就只有我...
-Frank: I thought you trusted this guy.
我以为你相信了他
-Sun: I lied.
我说了谎
-Broadcaster: Welcome to the island.
欢迎来到岛上
For your own comfort and safety,
comfort: 舒适,安慰 safety: 安全
为了您自己的安全与舒适
We ask that you stay within the confines of your new living quarters.
confine: 限制 quarter: 地区
我们建议您留在您的新居住区内
Our barracks are surrounded by a high frequency sonar fence
barrack: 兵营 surround: 包围 frequency: 频率 sonar: 声纳 fence: 防护栏
我们的营地四周有一圈高频率声纳防护栏。
To protect us from the island's abundant and diverse wildlife.
protect: 保护 abundant: 大量的,丰富的 diverse: 不同的 wildlife: 野生动植物
保护我们不受岛上各种野生生物的侵害。
-Kate: How are we gonna do this?
我们该怎么办?
-Pierre:Shephard? Jack Shephard?
Shephard? Jack Shephard?
-Jack:Here we go.
就这么做吧。
-Pierre: Jack. Have a seat.
have a seat: 坐下
就这么做吧,请坐。
Of course it isn't here.
of course: 当然
显然不在这儿。
-Jack: What's that?
什么东西?
-Pierre:Your file.
file: 文档,资料
你的资料啊。
Could they be any more disorganized on the other side?
disorganized: 混乱的
还有比那些人更没条理的么?
Sorry. Namasté. I'm Pierre Chang.
抱歉!你好,我是Pierre Chang。
Welcome to the Dharma Initiative.
欢迎加入达摩组织。
How was your ride in?
ride: 乘坐,旅途
旅途顺利吗?
-Jack: It was fine.
还行吧。
-Pierre: Who was your shuttle driver?
shuttle: 梭, 梭子【指的是潜艇】
太好了,送你来的驾驶员是哪位?
-Jack: I'm sorry?
什么?
-Pierre: Uh... The shuttle from the sub. Who was your driver?
呃,就是从潜水艇到这里来的飞机,驾驶员是谁?
-Jack: Oh, that was, uh... um... Mr. Lafleur.
噢,是,呃,呃,Lafleur先生。
-Pierre:Ah, yes. Good man, Lafleur. Runs a very tight operation.
run a operation: 经营,做事 tight: 严密的
噢,Lafleur是个不错的人,很勤奋。
I'm sorry for the disorganization.
disorganization: 混乱,没条理
抱歉我们做事这么没条理。
The woman who was supposed to be processing you in
process in: 登记,处理
原本要帮你登记的那位女士。
Had a baby last night. I got pulled out of my lab. I...
pull out of: 出来,脱离 lab= laboratory: 实验室
昨晚生了孩子,所以我从实验室赶来,我...
Ah, here it is... Your job assignment.
啊,在这儿,你的任务。
You've been assigned to the shed.
assign to : 分配,派遣 shed: 棚,小屋
你被派到小屋。
-Jack: "Work man". What does... What does that mean?
"工人" 这... 是什么意思?
-Pierre: Based on your aptitude test, you'll be doing janitorial work.
based on: 根据 aptitude: 资质,能力 janitorial: 门卫的,看门的
根据你的能力倾向测试,你应该做看门人。
-Phil: Hey there, ma'am.
ma’ma: 女士<口>
女士你好。
-Kate:Hi.
你好。
-Phil: They haven't called you yet?
还没叫到你么?
-Kate: No. Not yet.
还没。
-Phil: What's your name?
你叫什么?
-Kate: Kate... Austen.
Kate…Austen.
-Phil: Austen. Austen...
Huh. You're not on my list, and you're not on the sub manifest either.
manifest: 目录,名单 either: 也不(用于否定)
呃,你不在我这个名单上,也不在潜水艇乘客名单上。
Who's your recruiter?
recruiter: 招聘人员
谁招聘你来的?
-Kate: Um...
呃……
-Juliet: Hold on, Phil. I just got the new list from Amy.
等一下Phil。我刚从Amy那儿拿到一份新名单。
Some, uh, last-minute additions,
addition: 增加的人,附加
有些人,呃……是后来才加入的。
Including... Miss Austen?
including: 包括;包含
其中有... 是Austen小姐么?
-Phil: All righty then. She's all yours.
那好,交给你了
-Juliet: I'm sorry for the mix-up. I'm Juliet.
mix-up: 混淆,混乱
我为这里的混乱道歉,我是Juliet。
- Kate: Kate.
我是Kate
-Juliet: Hi, Kate.
你好,Kate。
Welcome to the island.
欢迎来到岛上。
-Sawyer: What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么事?
-Jin:Sayid just came walking out of the jungle in handcuffs alone.
handcuff: 手铐
Sayid独自走出丛林,带着手铐。
-Sawyer: What? Did he say anything about the plane they were on?
什么? 他说什么有关飞机的事了吗?
-Jin: No, I couldn't talk to him. Radzinsky thinks he's a hostile.
没有,我们没法交谈。Radzinsky以为他是敌人。
He won't leave us alone.
leave alone: 单独,避免打扰
不让我们俩单独在一起。
-Sawyer: I got this.
我来处理
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
-Radzinsky: Locked in the storage room.
lock: 关;锁 storage: 储藏
锁在储藏室。
-Sawyer: Give me the key.
钥匙给我。
-Radzinsky: You need to know, Lafleur... he saw the model of the swan,
model: 模型 swan: 天鹅
你得知道,Lafleur,他看到了天鹅模型。
And he could've seen the survey of where we're building it.
could’ve: 本可以<口>=could have survey: 调查,勘测
可能也看到了我们的勘测图。
-Sawyer: Your point is?
你的意思是?
-Radzinsky: He's a spy.
他是个间谍。
This whole thing is an act,
act: 行为;演戏;策划
整件事都是个阴谋。
And we either play into it or we don't.
我们要么中计,要么解决它。
We can end this right now.
我们现在就能结束这件事。
-Sawyer: What the hell are you talking about, Radzinsky?
你什么意思,Radzinsky?
-Radzinsky:We shoot him.
shoot: 射击,射杀
杀了他。
-Sawyer: Well, I appreciate your input here, quick draw.
appreciate: 感激,欣赏 input: 投入,输入【起决定作用的建议或意见】[advice or opinions that help someone make a decision.E.g: I need your input on what to have for dinner. –from Merriam Webster learner’s Dictionary] quick(on) the draw: 身手敏捷;反应迅速[E.g: When the huge crowd suddenly became unruly, security was quick on the draw. [=security reacted very quickly]-from Merriam Webster learners’ Dictionary]
嗯,我感谢你抓人的本事,动作很快。
But I wanna talk to him first. Give me the damn keys.
但我想先和他谈谈 钥匙给我。
My name's Lafleur. I'm head of security.
security: 安全,保安
我是Lafleur 主管安保工作。
I want you to listen real carefully to what I got to say.
carefully: 仔细地
我要你仔细听我说。
And if you do that, you'll be fine. Understand?
照我说的做,你会没事的。明白了吗?
All right, let's start simple.
simple: 简单的
好,我们开门见山。
Identify yourself as a hostile.
identify: 识别,鉴定,承认
承认你是敌方的人。
The terms of the truce say you gotta identify yourself as a hostile,
term: 条款;协议 truce: 休战;停战
协议上说要是你不承认。
Or we got the right to shoot you.
right: 权利
我们就有权杀了你。
-Sayid: We do not refer to ourselves as hostile,
refer to: 提到, 谈论; 参考
我们通常不称呼自己为"敌人"。
But yes, I... I am one of them.
但确实我是他们中的一员。
-Sawyer: All right. Good.
嗯,好。
Now we can proceed like a couple of gentlemen.
proceed: 进行,着手 gentlemen.: 绅士
那我们就按正常规矩办事。
All right, let's go.
好,来吧。
Just taking him back to the barracks.
带他回营地。
-Radzinsky:Oh, if you're taking him in, then I'm coming with you.
哦,如果你要带他回去,那我也要去。
This is a horrible mistake.
horrible: 可怕的,严重的 mistake: 错误
这是个严重的错误。
I'm gonna talk directly to Horace about this.
我会直接跟Horace谈这件事。
-Sawyer: Fine. Talk away.
好啊,去说吧。
-Frank: You wanna remind me why the hell we're doing this?
remind: 提醒,使想起
能说说我们为什么要这么做吗?
-Sun:Ben said if my husband is on the island,
Ben说 如果我丈夫在岛上。
The best place to start looking for him is here.
搜寻他最好的起点就是这了。
-Frank: Oh, I see, that's some advice you took before you whacked him in the head.
advice: 建议;忠告 whack: 敲;击
噢,了解了。这就是在你重击他头部之前获得的忠告。
Whoa.
哇哦!
Tell me you saw that.
告诉我你看到那个了。
-Sun: Probably just an animal.
probably: 大概,或许,可能
可能只是动物。
-Frank: Animal. Right.
动物,没错。
I'm sorry to say, Sun, but I don't think we're gonna find your husband here.
我很抱歉说这些 Sun 但是我不认为能够在这找到你丈夫。
Maybe we ought just head back.
ought: 应该,应当 head back: 返回
也许我们应该回去。
-Christian: Hello.
你们好
-Frank: Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
-Christian: My name's Christian.
我叫Christian。
-Sun: I'm looking for my husband. His name is Jin on.
我在找我的丈夫, 他叫Jin on(TBD)。
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪么?
-Christian:Follow me.
跟我来。
-Sun: What is this place?
这是哪?
-Christian: '72...'76, '78...
-Sun: Where is my husband?
我丈夫在哪?
-Sun: Here we go. '77.
我们这就去 '77。
-Christian: He's, uh... He's with your friends.
他,呃,他和你朋友们在一起。
-Sun: What are you talking about? What friends?
你在说些什么? 什么朋友?
-Christian: I'm sorry, but you have a bit of a journey ahead of you.
a bit of: 有点;一点 journey: 旅程 ahead: 前面
抱歉,你得走一段长路了。
a bit of: 一点 journey: 旅途 ahead of: 在前面
-Clerk: Okay, ready?
怎样,准备好了么?
Everybody say, "namaste!"
大家一起说 "namaste!"
-Everybody: Namaste.
你好!
-Hugo: Nama-what?
什么Nama?
-Phil: Okay.
好了。
Right on. So you guys have the rest of the day to get acquainted with
right on: 完全正确(表示明确的赞同或鼓励) get acquainted with: 和……熟悉起来
现在开始你们剩下的这几天得在新宿舍里
Your security protocol handbooks waitin' in your new digs.
protocol: 协议,礼仪 handbook: 手册 dig: 挖掘,居所
熟悉你们的安全协议手册。
Now some of it may seem a little scary, but I promise you all,
scary: 吓人的 promise: 保证
可能有些东西会有些吓人,但我向你们保证,
We are perfectly safe here, okay?
perfectly: 完全地,绝对地
我们在这里绝对安全,如何?
So make yourselves at home.
make oneself at home: 不要拘束,请自便
现在请大家自便。
Come on. We got hamburgers. We got punch.
hamburger: 汉堡 punch: 酒饮料
放松些,我们有汉堡包和美酒。
-Sawyer: You there, Phil? We're coming in with a fourteen-J.
你在哪,Phil? 我们将带个罪犯来。
-Phil: Roger that, Mr. Lafleur.
roger: 收到了
收到,Lafleur先生。
Okay, if I could get everyone to hold back, please,
hold back: 回去
好了,请每个人都回去。
We have a minor security situation.
minor: 较小的 security: 安全
我们有个小的安全状况。
-Radzinsky: Move.
走。
-Hugo: I guess we found Sayid.
guess: 猜想
我猜我们找到了Sayid。
-Sawyer: All right, you can hang out here until we can figure out what to do with you.
hang out: 聚集 figure out: 想出,弄明白
好吧,在我们决定如何对付你之前你就呆在这里。
-Phil: What are we gonna do with him?
do with: 处理,对付
我们该怎么对付他?
-Sawyer: Bring the man some damn food.
给他些该死的食物。
We're not savages.
savage: 原始人,野蛮人
我们不是野蛮人。
-Jack: Ah, excuse me. Um...
啊,抱歉,嗯…….
Could you tell me where James Lafleur lives?
能告诉我James Lafleur住哪么?
-Phil: Uh, that's his house right there.
呃,那边是他的房子。
-Jack: Thanks.
谢谢。
-Phil: But I wouldn't call him "James."
但我不会叫他"James"。
He hates it.
他讨厌这样。
-Juliet: Hey, Jack.
嘿,Jack。
-Jack: I saw you earlier today when you were helping Kate,
我今天早上看见你了,当你在帮Kate时。
And I wanted to say something to you then, but...
我想和你说些什么的 可是...
-Juliet: We're not supposed to know each other.
我们必要相互了解的。
-Jack: Yeah. Um... I was looking for Sawyer.
嗯,嗯……我在找Sawyer。
I guess I came to the wrong house.
我猜我进错房间了。
-Juliet: No. Come in.
没有,进来吧。
-Sawyer: Evening, doc.
晚上好,博士。
-Juliet: Well, I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about.
a lot: 许多;很多
我想你们两个一定有很多话要说。
-Sawyer: Take a load off.
load: 负荷,装载量 take…off: 脱下,移去
坐下歇歇
You want a beer?
beer: 啤酒
要啤酒么?
-Jack: No. No, I'm fine.
不,不用,我很好。
-Sawyer: What can I do for you, Jack?
有什么可以效劳,Jack?
-Jack: I don't even know where to start. Uh...
我甚至不知道如何开口,呃……
How about with Sayid?
从Sayid开始如何?
-Sawyer: I had no choice.
choice: 选择
我没得选。
He was running around in the jungle,
run around: 东奔西跑
他在丛林里乱跑。
Got caught by my people.
get caught: 被抓
被我的人抓住了。
And seein' as how he can't tell the truth about how he got here,
然后死活不说是如何到这里来的。
I had to improvise. -
improvise: 临场发挥,即兴表演
我不得不临场发挥。 -
-Jack: Improvise?
临场发挥?
-Sawyer: Uh-huh. And for now, Sayid is safe, which is all that matters.
matter: 有关系,要紧
啊呵。现在 Sayid安全了,这是最关键的。
-Jack: So where do we go from here?
那我们从这里到哪去?
-Sawyer: I'm working on it.
work on: 努力工作,设法克服
我在为之努力。
-Jack: Really? Because it looked to me like you were reading a book.
是么? 我怎么看你似乎是在看一本书。
-Sawyer: I heard once Winston Churchill read a book every night,
Winston Churchill: 丘吉尔,英国政治家和作家
我曾听说Winston Churchill每晚读一本书。
Even during the blitz.
blitz: 闪电战,全面攻击
甚至在闪电战中也是如此。
He said it made him think better.
他说这使他更好的思考。
It's how I like to run things.
run: 进行,运营
我也是这么想事情的。
I think.
我在思考。
I'm sure that doesn't mean that much to you,
我觉得这对你来说没什么意义。
'Cause back when you were calling the shots,
‘cause: 因为<口>=because shot: 射击
因为当你在发号施令的时候,
You pretty much just reacted.
pretty: 相当,颇 react: 反应
你只是起反应罢了。
See, you didn't think, Jack,
看,你没有思考,Jack。
And as I recall, a lot of people ended up dead.
recall: 回想,召回 end up: 以……为结束
而当我被召回,很多人都没有死去。
-Jack: I got us off the island.
get off: 使…离去
我把我们带离了岛。
-Sawyer: But here you are right back where you started.
但你现在在这儿,回到了你出发的地方。
So I'm gonna go back to reading my book,
所以我得回来读我的书。
And I'm gonna think,
而且我得思考。
Cause that's how I saved your ass today.
save: 救;拯救 ass: 驴子,笨蛋,白痴
因为这就是今天我如何拯救了你这个笨蛋。
And that's how I'm gonna save Sayid's tomorrow.
也是明天我如何救Sayid。
All you gotta do is go home, get a good night's rest.
get a rest: 休息
你要做的就是回家,好好休息一晚上。
Let me do what I do.
让我做我该做的。
Now ain't that a relief?
relief: 减轻,轻松
现在放松些了么?
-Jack: Yeah.
是对。
Hey, Phil.
嘿,Phil。
I'm just gonna go in there and deliver him a sandwich.
deliver: 传送,给予 sandwich: 三明治
我只是进去给他一片三明治。
-Phil: All right.
好吧。
-Ben: Hello.
你好。
I brought you a sandwich.
我给你带了片三明治。
I didn't put mustard on it,
mustard: 芥末
我没有放芥菜在里面。
But if you'd like some, I could get some
如果你想要,我能带点来。
-Sayid: This will be fine. Thank you.
已经很好了,谢谢。
-Ben: Are you a hostile?
你是敌人么?
-Sayid: Do you think I am?
你认为我是么?
-Ben: What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
-Sayid: Sayid. What's yours?
Sayid,你呢?
-Ben: I'm Ben.
我叫Ben。
-Sayid: It's nice to meet you, Ben.
很高兴见到你 Ben,
词汇解释 :Dephere 校对:Anny



评 论