Season 2, Episode 9: Unearthed
[Previously on Prison Break]
《越狱》前情提要
-Bellick: Excuse me, ladies. I need to ask you a few questions.
打扰,女士们,我有问题想要请教
-Jeanette: And that dirty southerner, he snuck out the back.
dirty: 恶心 southerner: 南方人 snuck: sneak的过去式,溜走
那个恶心的南方人从后门溜出去了
-Geary: Do you really think the Diaper sniper got all of it?
diaper: 尿布 sniper: 狙击手
你真的认为钱被恋童癖独吞了?
-Bellick: If you were Bagwell and you just got your hands on $5 million...
如果你是Bagwell手上拿到五百万美金
...where would you go?
你会去哪里?
-Franklin: I'm right in the city. In the Rainbow Room
rainbow: 彩虹
我在城里,彩虹厅里面
-Lang: Restaurant in New York City
restaurant: 餐厅
那是纽约市的餐厅
-Franklin: I am gonna be waiting in that spot.
gonna: <美> 将要(=going to) spot: 地点
我会在那个地点等待
And that's all that I want in this whole world,
whole: 全部的
全世界我只希望
...is for my two girls to be waiting there for me.
我的两个女孩在那里等着我
-Sara: Three dots, third letter.
dot: 点 letter: 字母
三个点第三个字母
Rendezvous
rendezvous: 约会,约会地,集合地
集合
-Kellerman: The question is, where?
重点是在哪里?
-Sara: Sundown, hot
sundown: 日落
日落热
-Sara: What? What are you trying to tell me, Michael?
你想告诉我什么?Michael
-Alexander: I think I owe you an apology because I lied to you...
owe: 欠 apology: 道歉 lie: 撒谎
我欠你一个道歉,因为我对你撒谎
...about Oscar Shales
关于Oscar Shales的事
Right there
在这里
That's where I put the bullet in him.
bullet: 子弹
我开枪射中他的这里
-David: What are you doing, man?
你要做什么?
-Kellerman: You've been hired to do a job.
hire: 雇用
我们聘请你做好工作
The reasoning does not concern you.
reasoning: 理由,论据 concern: 与…有关
原因就不关你的事了
Don't ask any questions about us...
你不质疑我们
...we'll continue to make sure no one asks any about you.
continue: 继续
我们也会继续让他人不质疑你
Are we clear?
clear: 清楚的,明白的
清楚了吗?
-Alexander: They all die.
他们都得死
-Volunteer: Hey
volunteer: 志愿者,义务工作者
你好
-Michael: Hey.
你好
-Volunteer: Are you new?
你是新来的?
-Michael: Yeah.
对
-Volunteer: No one told me we were getting a new volunteer.
没人跟我说有新的义工来帮忙
-Michael: I've been working, the night shifts. Clean up.
shift: 轮班,轮值,班次
我之前都做夜班打扫的工作
And Jimmy said I could change my shift, so...
Jimmy答应让我换工作时段
-Volunteer: You know what you're doing?
你知道要做什么吧?
-Michael: Yeah
知道
I'll see you around.
回头见
-Volunteer: Right
好
-Policeman 1: This might be Scofield.
Scofield可能出现了,
-Policeman 2: Copy that
copy: 复制,重复
收到
-Policeman 1: You take that side.
你从那边过去
Freeze!
freeze: 站住不动
不准动
-Man: Take it easy, man.
别激动
-Policeman 1: Stay on the ground
不要站起来
-Man: What's the deal?
deal: 事情
怎么回事?
-Policeman 2: He's gone.
他不见了
-Burrows: How you feeling?
你还好吗?
-L.J: Okay, I guess.
guess: 想,认为
还好吧,我想
Tired
有点累
-Burrows: I'm a target, kid.
target: 军事攻击目标,射击目标 kid: 小子,小孩
我是逮捕的目标,孩子
As long as you're with me, so are you.
只要跟我在一起你也变成目标
Things will get a whole lot worse before they get better. Understand?
要经历千辛万苦情况才会好转,你懂吗?
-L.J: After we meet up with Uncle Mike and get to Panama.
可是和Michael叔叔会合后可以去巴拿马
-Burrows: Panama ain't a sure thing.
巴拿马的事不能保证
Your uncle's plan is dangerous. I mean, really dangerous.
plan: 计划 dangerous: 危险的
你叔叔的计划很危险真的太危险了
Listen, all the charges against you have been dropped.
charge: 控告,控诉 drop: 使终止,使停止
听着,对你的所有控诉都被撤销了
You're free and clear to start a new life. A good life
free: 自由的 clear: 无污点的
你没有前科,可以展开新生活开始更好的人生
Not be running, looking over your shoulder...
shoulder: 肩膀
不用一直提心吊胆的过日子
-L.J: You want me to leave?
你要我离开你?
-Burrows: No. No.
不是
-L.J: Good, because I'm not.
不是很好,因为我不打算走
-Jenny: Here you go.
拿去吧
-Hank: Turn the sound up on the tube, Jenny.
tube: [美国俚语]电视,电视机
电视音量开大一点,Jenny
-Jenny: Sure, Hank.
好,Hank
-Journalist: Do you have any thoughts on the death of David Apolskis?
thought: 想法
对David Apolskis之死你有何感想?
-Alexander: It was unfortunate
unfortunate: 不幸的
这是不幸的事件
-Announcer: Tests show he was shot at close range,
test: 化验,化验结果 show: 显示 shot: 中枪,被枪杀 close: 接近的,靠近的
range: 射程
验尸指出他遭到近距离射杀
-Michael: David.
David
-Journalist: Was there ever any opportunity...?
opportunity: 机会
你是否曾有机会制服他?
-Journalist: Let me remind you that despite his age, David "Tweener" Apolskis was...
remind: 提醒 despite: 尽管
让我提醒各位,虽然他很年经David Apolskis
...a fugitive who made a move for my weapon
fugitive: 逃犯 move: 行动 weapon: 武器
是名逃犯他试图抢夺我的枪
I did not want to have to kill him.
杀他并非我的本意
Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.
但是有些事是你无法掌控的
-Hank: That good old boy's hunting them all down, ain't he?
hunt: 追捕
这家伙会把全部人都宰了
-Journalist: Sources claim that you have recovered Scofield's hard drive,
source: 消息来源,消息(或证据等)的提供者 claim: 声称 recover: 恢复 drive: 驱动器
有消息指出你找到Scofield的硬碟
Obtained substantial data from it
obtain: 得到 substantial: 大量的 data: 数据,资料
并且救回其中的大量资讯
-Alexander: What sources?
哪来的消息?
-Journalist: Retrieved information detailing not only how Scofield broke out,
retrieve:恢复 information: 消息,信息 detail: 细节,详情
据说你不只已取得Scofield越狱的方式
...but how he plans to stay out. Comment
comment: 进行评论,作解释
还有逃亡计划,对此有话要说吗?
-Alexander: No.
没有
-Journalist: The event at Blanding Botanical Gardens earlier today,
event: 事件 botanical: 植物的,植物学的
今天稍早在布兰丁植物园发生的事件
...that was a result of hard drive data you collected.
result: 结果,效果 collect: 收集,回收
都要归功于你从硬碟里取得的资料
-Alexander: No comment.
我无可奉告
-Journalist: Have you found other locations where Scofield might be?
location: 地点
你有发现他可能去的其他地点吗?
-Alexander: I believe I said no comment,
我已经说过无可奉告
-Michael: There's something about this guy
这家伙不简单
It's like he knows where we're going, what we're thinking,
他似乎看透我的想法知道我们要去哪
-Journalist: Tell us where you're heading, what role will the hard drive play?
head: 使走向,前往 role: 作用,角色 play: 施加影响,扮演
请透露接下来你要去哪里硬碟的功用是什么?
-Alexander: Details of this investigation are extremely confidential,
detail: 细节 investigation: 调查 extremely: 极其地,非常 confidential: 机密的
这次的侦办细节都是高度机密
-Lang: Heard it came back from the lab. Any findings?
lab: 实验室
听说检验结果出炉了,有何发现?
-Wheeler: Yeah, 3200 nitroglycerine ampoules
nitroglycerine:硝化甘油炸药 ampoule: [医学]安瓿,一次用量
有,3200安士的硝酸甘油
Scofield knew these needed to be stored in a cool, moist area.
store: 储藏 cool: 阴凉的 moist: 潮湿的 area: 地方,区域
Scofield知道必须储藏在阴凉、潮湿之处
Best place for that in the Utah desert is the botanical gardens.
desert: 沙漠
在犹他沙漠中的植物园最适合不过了
-Lang: Stable?
stable: 稳定的
稳定吗?
-Wheeler: All medical grade.
都是医疗等级
Safely used by heart patients all the time.
safely: 安全地 heart: 心脏 patient: 病人
平常安全使用在心脏病患上
But in the aggregate
aggregate: 总计,合计
可是全加起来
-Alexander: It can take out an entire building. That box right there
entire: 整个的
那一箱可以把整栋大楼炸掉
This is why we can't have leaks...
leak: 泄露
所以我们不能有消息
...coming from this office
从办公室走漏出去
God help the agent who goes behind my back...
agent: 政府特工人员
那些背着我去找媒体的人
...and talks to the press.
press: 新闻界,新闻记者
全都给我小心一点
-Journalist: Can you elaborate on any of your tactics in this manhunt?
elaborate:详述 tactic: 策略,手法,手段 manhunt: [美国英语] (对罪犯、逃犯等进行的)搜捕,搜查
你能透露这次逮捕行动的方向吗?
-Alexander: Sun Tzu said that if you know your enemy,
enemy: 敌人
孙子说过知己知彼
you need not fear 100 battles,
fear: 惧怕 battle: 战斗,战争
百战百胜
I know these men, who they are, where they came from,
我了解这些人他们的个性、背景
Where they want to go,
还有他们的目标
These convicts are in a constant battle,
convict: 罪犯 constant: 连续发生的,持久的
这些逃犯要面对无止尽的战争
Not only with me,
敌人不只是我
but with themselves,
还有他们自己
Second guessing every decision they make,
guess: 想,认为 decision: 决定
每次做决定前,他们都会迟疑
Do I turn left?
我该向左?
Do I turn right?
还是向右?
Stay or go?
留下或继续走?
My job is to know how they'll answer these questions,
job: 职责,任务
我的职责就在于查出他们的选择
The only way to win a war is to try to know your prey completely,
win: 赢得,胜利 war: 战争 prey: 猎物,捕获物 completely: 完全地,彻底地
要赢得战争,就要透彻了解对方
And then you get to go after your enemy with everything you've got,
接着就能准备齐全迎战敌军
-Woman: Our half price stuff's in the back.
price: 价格 stuff: 东西,物品
我们半价的东西都在后面
-Michael: I'm looking for something very specific.
specific: 独特的,特定的,确切的
我要找一个特别的东西
-Woman: Okay
好
-Michael: This is it.
就是这个
This is exactly what I need.
exactly: 恰好地
我就是需要这个
-Woman: Great
太好了
-Alexander: We were just inches away today. Inches.
inch: (数量、距离、程度等)少许,少量,些微
我们今天就差这么一点就这么一点点
I want these blown up huge.
huge: 巨大的
把这资料放大
Put them up in my office, on the walls.
贴在我的办公室墙壁上
-Wheeler: What are these?
这是什么?
-Alexander: In there is information regarding a rendezvous that Scofield set up.
regarding: 关于 rendezvous: 约会,约会地,集合地
里面有资讯是关于Scofield准备的集合地点
We're gonna crack that code today. Lang!
gonna: <美> 将要(=going to) crack: 破解,破译 code: 密码
我们今天就要破解密码Lang
Today's the day Franklin told his wife he'll meet her at the Rainbow Room.
rainbow: 彩虹
Franklin告诉老婆今天要在彩虹厅见面
-Lang: Right
没错
-Alexander: Wrong. Today Franklin's going down.
错了,今天是Franklin被逮捕的日子
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
-Lang: Everything's arranged.
arrange: 准备,准备好
一切已经准备就绪
-Trey: It's all here?
都在这里了吗?
-Ray: Yeah.
对
Yo, Ray, let's go.
Ray,我们走
Hey, yo, Trey. What's up, nigga?
nigga: 黑鬼,黑人
Trey,你好吗?
-Trey: I know that ain't you.
我就知道不是你,
-Franklin: It ain't a ghost, man.
ghost: 鬼,鬼魂
我可不是鬼
-Trey: You holding up all right
你还好吗?
-Franklin: Just catching a whole bunch of buses just to get here to Chi Town, man
我搭了很久的公车才抵达芝加哥
How you think I'm supposed to feel?
你觉得我的感觉会好吗?
Chris, Jay. What's up, Flam?
Chris、杰,你们好吗?
-Franklin: You look like you lost a few, bro.
lost: lose的过去式,失去 bro=brother: 兄弟
你看起来瘦了,老哥
-Ray: Slim-Fast baby
Slim-Fast: 斯丽法,一种减肥产品 slim: 苗条的
我吃减肥餐
-Franklin: Is that what it is?
是这样吗?
-Trey: Feds been in your old lady's business, no joke. Up in your crib
fed: [美国俚语](美国)联邦政府工作人员 business: 事务 joke: 玩笑 in your crib: 小屋,小房间
调查局一直盯着你的老婆到你家监视
Following her around
follow: 跟踪
还会跟踪她
-Franklin: Yeah, I know, man.
我知道
-Trey: Yo, I know you love Kacee
我知道你爱Kacee
I don't know if it's a good idea for you to come around here.
可是你来这里我不知道是不是好主意
You're a wanted man.
wanted: 受到通缉的
你是通缉犯
-Franklin: I'm wanted because I kept my mouth shut.
shut: 关闭的,紧闭的
我被通缉是因为我守口如瓶
And I kept you out of Fox River.
让你们不必坐牢
-Ray: C-Man, we feel that. And we owe you one.
owe: 欠
百元钞票我们了解,我们欠你人情
-Franklin: Good, because I'm collecting right now.
collect: 回收
很好我现在要你们还我人情债
My wife is waiting for me...
我妻子今天在等我
...and I am not leaving Chi town without my family, you understand?
今天我一定要带家人离开芝加哥懂了吗?
Now, you all are gonna help me. Let's roll out.
gonna: <美> 将要(=going to) roll: [口语]出发
你们全都得帮我我们走吧!
-Lang: Where you going?
你要上哪去?
-Franklin’s wife: To take my kid to school
kid: 小孩
载女儿去上学
-Lang: I know about the Rainbow Room.
我知道彩虹厅的事
-Franklin’s wife: I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你的意思
-Lang: Phone lines are tapped.
tap: 搭线窃听(电话)
我们窃听你的电话
We heard your entire conversation with your husband.
entire: 全部的 conversation: 对话
我们听到你和丈夫的完整对话内容
Since you and Dede aren't booked on any flights to New York...
since: 既然 book: 预定,订购(票) flight: 飞行,航班
既然你和Dede没有买去纽约的机票
...don't tell me the Rainbow Room is a restaurant in Manhattan.
restaurant: 餐厅
别说彩虹厅是曼哈顿的餐厅
Tell me where you're meeting your husband.
你可以告诉我和丈夫的见面地点
Or I can arrest you. Right in front of your daughter
arrest: 逮捕
不然我可以在你女儿面前逮捕你
-Franklin’s wife: You go to hell. I haven't done anything wrong.
hell: 地狱
你去死吧,我没有做错事
-Lang: You spoke with an escaped felon about meeting him today.
escape: 逃跑 felon: [法律]重罪犯,重罪人
你和一名逃犯谈到今天要和他见面
You've done enough to be charged with attempt to aid and abet.
charge: 控告,指控 attempt: 试图,企图 aid: 帮助 abet: 教唆
这足够控告你教唆犯罪
-Franklin’s wife: Please, okay. Listen to me.
拜托,听我说
-Lang: One phone call and Child Welfare is here.
welfare: 福利,(政府的)福利机关
我打一通电话儿童福利局就会来
You're going to County, Dede will be in foster care.
foster: 收养的,寄养的
你去坐牢Dede会被送去寄养家庭
-Franklin’s wife: No.
不
-Lang: Don't worry.
别担心
I hear the families in the foster system are topnotch.
system: 系统,组织 topnotch: 上乘的,第一流的,最好的
我听说寄养家庭都是好人家
-Franklin’s wife: You are asking me to choose between my daughter and my husband.
choose: 选择
你在要求我从女儿和丈夫中选择其一
-Lang: Exactly.
exactly: 确实,一点没错
就是这样
-Geary: Anything?
有消息吗?
-Bellick: I'm on the phone with Fox River...
我打去福克斯河监狱
...checking T-Bag's file
check: 检查 file: 档案
问T-Bag的资料
Hey, what you got for me?
找到什么资料
Really, 52 times where
真的?52次?哪里?
I owe you, Patterson.
owe: 欠
我欠你一次人情,Patterson
We got a lot of road to cover.
cover: 走完(一段路程)
我们有很长一段路要赶
-L.J: We're good.
没问题
-Burrows: No more stops until we get to New Mexico.
stop: 停顿,逗留 until: 直到
现在我们直接到新墨西哥州
-Woman: You forgot your change. Yeah.
forgot: 忘记 change: 零钱
你忘记拿零钱了好
-L.J: Thanks.
谢谢
-Woman: You were in such a rush.
rush: 匆忙,急迫
你一下子就跑掉了
-L.J: Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢
-Burrows: Keep walking. Keep walking.
继续走
Come on, keep walking.
快,继续走
Damn it.
damn: 该死的
该死
-L.J: We don't have to ditch the car. We can keep driving.
ditch: 丢弃,抛弃
我们不必丢下车,可以继续开吧
-Burrows: We can't, the waitress made me and the car. It's useless.
waitress: 女服务员 make: 明白(人)是谁;知道身份 useless: 没用的
不行,女侍看见我和车车子没用了
-L.J: I'm sorry, you know. Maybe we can find another car.
抱歉,也许可以再找一台车
-Burrows: Cars aren't exactly growing on trees out here.
exactly: 确切地,正好地 grow: 生长
车子不会凭白从树上长出来
We've got 400 miles to go, and no way of getting there.
还有四百里的路要赶会赶不到的
If we don't get to Michael in time, he'll leave without us.
如果来不及和Michael见面他会丢下我们
-L.J: He wouldn't do that.
Michael叔叔才不会这样
-Burrows: He doesn't have a choice.
choice: 机会
他别无选择
It's a one shot deal out of the country.
shot: 机会 deal: 事情,情况
逃出国外只有一次机会
-L.J: I said I was sorry.
我已经说抱歉了
There was a sign for a train station.
sign: 招牌,指示牌
我刚刚看到火车站的路标
-Burrows: It ain't that easy.
没那么简单
-L.J: We follow the road, we won't be seen.
follow: 沿着…走 easy: 简单
可以沿着路走,不会被发现的
-Burrows: It ain't that easy.
没那么简单
-L.J: Hey, I'm not an idiot. I was on the run too, you know.
idiot: 白痴 run: 逃亡,逃跑
我又不是傻瓜我也曾经逃亡过
-Burrows: Yeah, you were on the run, and you got caught.
对,你逃亡过,可是你被逮到了
-L.J: Yeah, well, I'm sorry I'm not a pro at being a con like you, Dad.
pro=professional: 职业的,专业的 con: 犯人
我很抱歉,爸我不是你这种专业犯人
Maybe I should've just left when you gave me the out.
当初你要我离开时我也许就该滚蛋了
Not like you care.
反正你也不在乎
-Burrows: Take it easy.
不要激动
I'm sorry, all right?
我很抱歉,好吗?
I'm sorry, man, I'm just...
对不起,我
Let's get out of here.
我们快走吧
-Michael: Mrs. Pamela Mahone? Yes.
Pamela Mahone太太?是
Agent Wayne Merrick, FBI.
我是调查局的Wayne Merrick探员
I'd like to talk to you about your husband.
我想和你谈谈你丈夫的事
-Mrs. Mahone: I'm surprised that you're coming to me for a background check on Alex.
surprise: 讶异的 background: 背景 check: 核查
我很讶异你会找上我调查Alex的背景
-Michael: It's standard procedure.
standard: 标准的 procedure: 程序,步骤
这是标准程序
We run these kind of checks when an agent's about to be promoted...
agent: 政府特工人员,执法官 promote: 晋升,生前
当探员即将晋升更高阶层时
...to a higher security clearance
security: 安全 clearance: 参与机密工作的许可
我们都会做身家调查
-Mrs. Mahone: I know that, I did this dance the last time he was promoted.
我知道,他上次升官时我也经历过了
I just figured that since we were divorced...
figure: 认为 since: 既然 divorced: 离婚的
我只是想既然我们离婚了
I mean, I rarely speak to him, and I certainly don't follow his career...
rarely: 罕见地,难得 follow: 了解,理解 career: 职场,职业
我几乎鲜少和他连络更不会清楚他的职场表现
-Michael: We really need to get this done today.
我今天一定得把事办好
So, I promise I won't take up much of your time.
promise: 保证
我保证不会占用你太多时间
-Mrs. Mahone: I've given enough time to my ex-husband, Mr. Merrick.
ex-husband: 前夫 ex: 以前的,从前的
我给前夫的时间已经够了Merrick先生
-Michael: I see.
我懂了
The Bureau can take its toll on your family.
bureau: [美国英语](政府等机构的)局;司 toll: 损失,代价
调查局工作会破坏家庭和谐
I understand that.
我能了解
My ex-wife is, an agent...
ex-wife: 前妻
我的前妻也是探员
...and let's just say I know how you feel.
所以我能感同身受
-Mrs. Mahone: Promise me that he won't find out we spoke?
promise: 答应
可以答应我谈过的事不让他知道吗?
-Michael: Oh, it's totally confidential.
totally: 完全地 confidential: 机密的
这些都是机密
Do you mind if I ask why?
mind: 介意
介意我问原因吗?
-Mrs. Mahone: To be perfectly honest, he scares me.
perfectly: 完全地 honest: 诚实的 scare: 使害怕,使恐惧
老实说,他让我害怕
-Operator: Information,
查号台
-Sara: Hi, I need the number for a sundown Hotel please.
sundown: 日落
你好,我要找日落旅馆的电话
-Operator: What state
哪一州?
-Sara: All of them, please.
所有州
-Operator: Got one in Pierre, South Dakota,
南达科他州皮尔有一家
-Sara: okay
好
-Operator: Another in Sutton, West Virginia, And one in Gila, New Mexico,
还有西维吉尼亚的萨顿一家在新墨西哥的希拉
-Woman: What can I do you for?
需要效劳吗?
-T-Bag: A batch of them sunflowers, please
batch: 一批 sunflower: 向日葵
给我一把向日葵
-Woman: If you don't mind me saying...
你别介意,但我觉得
...you do not sound like you hail from Kansas.
hail: 招呼,致意
你的口音不像堪萨斯人
-T-Bag: You got a sharp ear.
sharp: 灵敏的,有洞察力的
你的耳朵真灵光
I hail from what we call the Yellowhammer state.
yellowhammer: 金翼啄木鸟
我来自金色啄木鸟州
-Woman: What brings you to Tribune?
怎么会来Tribune?
Sir
先生?
-T-Bag: Romance.
romance: 爱情,浪漫
是为了爱情
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
-Franklin: Somebody's gonna get hurt,
gonna: <美> 将要(=going to)
会有人受伤的
-Trey: Feds gonna be swinging bigger bats than these.
swing: 挥舞 bat: 球棒
调查局一定会有备而来
We gotta have ours.
gotta: <美俚> (=have got to) 必须
我们一定得带武器
-Franklin: Look, man, that's all we need.
听着,我们只需要
Is your car, your truck, and some guts, man
gut: 勇气
你的车你的卡车和胆量就够了
We don't need all of this.
我们不需要带这些枪
-Trey: Maybe we should think about it.
我们应该考虑一下
-Franklin: I said no.
我说不行
What's gonna happen, man, when the bullets start flying?
bullet: 子弹
枪林弹雨时会发生什么事?
Can you guarantee my family ain't gonna get hurt?
guarantee: 保证 gonna: <美> 将要(=going to)
你能保证我和家人不会出事吗?
-Trey: Johnny Law's gonna be strapped up. I'm going in hot.
strapped: [俚语]带枪的 hot: 热烈的,兴奋的
警察会全副武装,我要严阵以待
-Franklin: I don't think you heard me.
你似乎没听清楚不,
-Trey: No, I don't think you heard me.
是你没听清楚
I'm not going in naked.
naked: 赤裸的,无保护的,无防护的
我不要手无寸铁
I know we said we'd ride with you on this...
我们说好要帮你这个忙
...but I'm not going in there without some of these.
但是我不能不带枪去
-Franklin: You wanna punk out, man?
wanna: (=want to)仅能用于口语
你想临阵脱逃吗?
Then punk out, because I can do this myself
那就走吧我自己可以办得好
-Trey: Ain't nobody punking out. And no guns
gun: 枪
没有人要临阵脱逃,我们不带枪
But you better be right about this, if bullets do start flying...
但是你最好是对的因为要是开始枪林弹雨
...the only blood being spilt is gonna be ours.
gonna: <美> 将要(=going to) blood: 血液 spilt: spill的过去式,溢出,洒出
死的人就是我们
You feel me?
feel: 意识到
你懂了吗?
-Franklin: I feel you.
懂了
-Man: Agent Kellerman!
agent: 政府特工人员,执法官,探员
Kellerman探员
Agent Kellerman!
Kellerman探员
-Kellerman: Yes?
什么事?
-Man: That name you wanted me to track Kelli Foster
track: 追踪
你要我追踪的名字,Kelli Foster
She booked a flight to New Mexico. Just landed
book: 预定,订购(票) land: 降落,登陆
她买了到新墨西哥的机票,刚着陆
-Kellerman: Got someone on her?
有人盯着她吗?
-Man: No, but we got an ID on her rental car.
Id: 身份 rental: 租借的
没有,但已查出她租车的车牌
Should I update Mr. Kim?
update: 更新
要我通知金先生吗?
-Kellerman: No, I'll take care of this myself.
不用,我自己处理这件事
-Wheeler: We got a tip from a waitress who thinks she saw Burrows and his son.
tip: 秘密消息 waitress: 女服务员
有女侍说疑似看见Burrows父子
-Alexander: Outside st. David, Arizona Get a road team out there to confirm.
confirm: 确认
在亚利桑那州圣David 派公路小队去确认
Once they get a beat on Burrows, notify me immediately.
once: 一旦 notify: 通知 immediately: 立刻,立即
一旦确认是Burrows,立刻通知我
Everybody out let's go, come on.
全部出去,动作快
Yeah?
请说
-Kellerman: Sara Tancredi just booked a one way ticket across the country.
Sara Tancredi买了横越美国的单程机票
-Alexander: To where?
到哪里?
-Kellerman: New Mexico,
新墨西哥
-Alexander: of course.
果然
-Kellerman: Any luck breaking that code?
break: 破解 code: 密码
密码破解了吗?
-Alexander: Not yet.
还没
But this helps
不过这资讯有帮助
Good.
很好
-Alexander: Wheeler!
Wheeler
-Wheeler: Sir?
长官?
-Alexander: Every combination that has NM in it
combination: 组合
所有包含NM的组合
I want you to check it to see if it contains a location in New Mexico.
check: 检查 contain: 包含 location: 地点
我要你调查里面是否有符合新墨西哥州的地名
I want it done now. Now?
现在就办现在?
-Wheeler: Yeah
对,
-Alexander: Right now
立刻办
-Mrs. Mahone: So how well do you know Alex?
你跟Alex很熟吗?
-Michael: He knows me better than I know him.
他熟我的程度超过我熟他
-Mrs. Mahone: He's a closed book, all right. But he wasn't always like that.
closed: 封闭的
他的确是个封闭的人但是他以前不是这样的
In the first few years of our marriage
marriage: 婚姻
我们结婚前几年
...he was actually romantic.
actually: 其实,确实地 romantic: 浪漫的
他其实很浪漫
And then one day, out of nowhere...
然后有一天,他忽然
-Michael: out of nowhere, what?
忽然怎么了?
-Mrs. Mahone: Everything changed.
一切都变了
He became obsessed with getting out.
obsessed: 着迷的
他开始想尽办法离开
-Michael: Out of the marriage?
离开婚姻?
-Mrs. Mahone: Getting out of the marriage
他想离婚
Getting me out of the house, out of his life
想把我赶出房子,赶出他的生活
He left me.
他就这样离开我
He left the both of us.
丢下我们俩
-Michael: You said you were scared of him. Why is that?
scared: 害怕的
你说他让你害怕,为什么?
-Mrs. Mahone: He started acting strange.
act: 行为,表现 strange: 怪异的
他开始出现怪异行为
Started spending all of his time in the backyard gardening, of all things
spend: 花时间 backyard : 后院 gardening: 园艺
无时无刻待在后院做园艺
I mean, the man was a neat freak.
neat: 整洁的 freak: 怪人
他原本有洁癖
He'd throw away a pair of shoes if they even got scuffed.
scuff: 使磨损
皮鞋要是刮到,他就会丢掉
But he'd be out there, all covered in dirt...
covered: 被覆盖的 dirt: 泥土,污垢
但是他却在后院弄得全身肮脏
...and surrounded by these huge bags of fertilizer and lye.
surrounded: (后面与by, with连用)被…环绕着的 huge: 巨大的 fertilizer: 肥料 lye: 碱液
身旁都是肥料和碱水
We just put this new sod in, and he just tore it all up...
sod: 草皮 tear: 撕
后院才刚铺上草皮他却挖开草皮
...and planted a flower bed.
plant: 种植
做了一个花圃出来
And I went out back once to talk to him.
有一次我到后院找他
And he screamed at me...
scream: 大叫,尖叫
他却对我大喊
...and said not to come near the garden
叫我不准靠近花园
Said that it was his
说那是他的花园
-Michael: I'm sorry. If you... If you wanna take a break.
wanna: (=want to)仅能用于口语 break: 休息
抱歉,你想的话可以休息一下
-Mrs. Mahone: All I wanted was an explanation why things ended so suddenly.
explanation: 解释 end: 结束 suddenly: 忽然地
我只想得到一个解释他为何忽然放弃婚姻
And all Alex could say was:
Alex只回答我
"Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control."
“有些事是你无法掌控的”
-Lang: So the picture in your daughter's bedroom
bedroom: 卧室
你女儿房间那张照片
The exact location where it was taken was a merry-go-round, right?
exact: 准确的,精确的 location: 地点 merry-go-round: 旋转木马
拍摄地点就在旋转木马,对吧?
-Franklin’s wife: Yeah.
对
-Lang: All you have to do is wait by the merry-go-round.
所以你只需要在旋转木马旁等待
Right where Benjamin's expecting you
expect: 等待,盼望,期待
Benjamin会到那里等你
-Franklin’s wife: Is that necessary?
necessary: 必要的
那有必要吗?
I mean, Benjamin's not even...
Benjamin甚至
-Lang: It's precautionary.
precautionary: 预先警戒的,预防的,留心的
只是以防万一
-Franklin’s wife: Look, I do this, you leave me and my child alone.
听着,我合作了你们就别再来烦我和小孩
-Lang: You have my word.
我向你保证
-Franklin: Is my wife there?
我妻子来了吗?
-Man: Yeah, she's here.
她来了
-Franklin: Well, let's go get her,
去带她吧
-Operator: Number three, please confirm you're in position, number one,
confirm: 确认 position: 位置
三号,请确认你已到一号位置
-Chris: In 15 seconds a black jeep is gonna pull up by the parking lot entrance.
gonna: <美> 将要(=going to) lot: 一块(地);地区 entrance: 入口
15秒后有台黑色吉普车会停在停车场入口
Run to it
冲上车
Chris?
Chris?
Go!
快去
-Franklin’s wife: I can't, they're gonna take Dede.
不行,他们会带走Dede
-Chris: No, they won't.
不会的
-Police-woman: Is that guy talking to her?
guy: (男)人
那男人在跟她说话?
-Lang: Get a read on him.
看清楚
-Chris: Move to positions, It’s taken care of. Go!
就位已经解决了,快去
Go!
快去
-Police: She's running. She's running.
她跑了
-Lang: Go, go, go! Move, move!
快,出动
-Ray: Get in! Hold on.
上车,坐稳了
-Lang: It's a 2007 black Jeep. License plates have been removed.
license: 执照 plate: 金属板,薄板 remove: 摘掉
是2007年份的黑吉普车没有车牌
We're in pursuit, headed... No!
pursuit: 追赶,追捕 head: 使走向,前往
正前往追赶不!
Move the truck.
truck: 卡车
把卡车开走
Move the truck.
把卡车开走
I said move it!
我叫你开走
-Franklin’s wife: Where is my child?
我女儿在哪里?
-Ray: Here.
拿去
-Franklin’s wife: Dede?
Dede?
-Franklin: Hey, it's me, baby.
是我,宝贝
Hey, look, I just wanna tell you that everything is gonna be okay.
wanna: (=want to)仅能用于口语 gonna: <美> 将要(=going to)
我只是想告诉你不会有事的
We're gonna be a family again, I promise you that.
promise: 保证
我们一家可以团聚,我保证
-Franklin’s wife: Where is Dede? He said that you had her!
Dede在哪里?他说她在你那边
No, no, no, no, no. Be easy, baby.
easy: 不紧张的,自在的
不宝贝,别激动
-Franklin: Be easy. Trey is picking her up from school right now.
冷静下来,Trey现在正在学校接她出来
-Lang: Dede Franklin, Dawson Elementary. I want her pulled from school, now.
Dede Franklin,道森小学立刻把她从学校带走
What the hell is going on, man?
出了什么事?
-Trey: They say she's taking a test, man.
test: 考试,测试
校方说她在考试
But I think they're stalling.
stall: 拖延;支吾
但我觉得是在拖延
-Michael: What about Oscar Shales?
关于Oscar Shales呢?
-Mrs. Mahone: Oscar Shales? Why is he important?
Oscar Shales?为何问起他?
-Michael: Well, he's just the only fugitive to ever successfully elude...
fugitive: 逃犯 successfully: 成功地 elude: 逃脱
他是少数逃出你前夫手掌心的
...your ex-husband
ex-husband: 前夫 ex: 以前的
逃犯之一
-Mrs. Mahone: Alex was consumed with finding him.
consumed with: 被...吞噬,内心充满了【一心只想】
Alex一心只想追捕他
I mean, after what Shales did to all of his victims, who could blame him?
victim: 受害者 blame: 责怪
毕竟Shales对受害者如此残暴这能怪他吗?
It was all he worked on, all he did for a year.
他有一整年只查这个案子
But I don't think that it was the stress of chasing Shales...
stress: 压力 chase: 追寻,追捕
可是我不认为Alex的怪异举止
...that caused Alex to start behaving erratically.
cause: 导致,引起 behave: 举止,行为 erratically: 古怪地
要归咎于追捕Shales的庞大压力
-Michael: Why is that?
为什么?
-Mrs. Mahone: Because Alex changed after the trail went cold.
trail: 踪迹 cold: 远未猜中的,远离目标的
因为Alex在线索消失后才改变
I remember it like it was yesterday.
我记得很清楚,仿佛是昨日
He just walked into the kitchen, after 12 years of marriage...
kitchen: 厨房 marriage: 婚姻
他走进厨房里当时我们结婚已经12年
...and says that he wanted me out of the house immediately.
immediately: 立刻
他说要我立刻离开那幢房子
I'll never forget the date.
我永远忘不了那天
It was June 15th.
6月15号
-Michael: I think I have everything I need.
我想访谈可以结束了
-Mrs. Mahone: You didn't even ask about social history or education.
social history: 个人历史,个案史 education: 教育
可是你还没问到人际关系和教育背景
-Michael: That's standard in these checks. That's been handled.
standard: 一般的,普通的 check: 审核,调查 handle: 处理,负责
调查一般都会问到那部份已经调查完毕
I have to get these reports filed with strategic operations, ASAP.
report: 报告 file: 提出(申请、议案等) strategic: 战略上的 operation: 作战指挥部;作战指挥部人员 ASAP=as soon as possible: 尽快
我现在要尽快把报告交给策略行动小组
-Mrs. Mahone: You're with strategic operations?
你是策略行动小组的人?
-Michael: They handle these checks.
调查都由他们负责
-Mrs. Mahone: Not since the 9/11 realignment, Mr. Merrick.
realignment: 重新调整,重新部署
911事件后就不是了Merrick先生
The chief information officer does them now.
chief: 主要的,官职最高的,权力最大的 information: 资讯
现在是由资讯长负责
They handled Alex's last check.
上次调查Alex的就是他们
-Michael: When an agent reaches a level as high as your ex-husband’s...
agent: 政府特工人员 reach: 达到 level: 级别,等级
当探员晋升到你丈夫的阶级时
...S.O. Takes over... again.
策略行动小组就会再度接手
Bureaucracies Thank you for the coffee.
bureaucracy: 官僚,官僚作风,官僚主义
都是拜官僚之赐,感谢你的咖啡
-Franklin: Look, just get her out of there.
听着,快把她带走
They're here.
他们来了
No, no, no, no.
不
-Trey: No, see, we gotta go. Don't worry about it.
gotta: <美俚> (=have got to) 必须
我们得走了别管了
-Franklin: Just get the car started, all right? Go.
start: 发动
你去发动车子,快去
-Dede: Daddy!
爸爸
-Franklin: Hey, baby.
宝贝
You ready to go?
准备走了吗?
-Dede: Where are we going?
要去哪里?
-Franklin: Disneyland.
迪士尼乐园
-Teacher: Mr. Franklin, you can't...
Franklin先生,你不能
-FBI: FBI, stop! Get him, get him!
FBI,站住抓住他
-Franklin: Come on, let's go!
快!我们走
Let's go, baby. Let's go, baby.
我们走,宝贝
Come on, go, go, go!
开车
-FBI: Franklin has the child! Repeat, Franklin has the child!
repeat: 重复
Franklin带走小孩我重复,Franklin带走了小孩
-T-Bag: Evening, Mrs. Hollander,
晚安,Hollander太太
Don't you look lovely this evening?
你今晚真是美丽
-Mrs. Hollander: You should've told me what you were. My God, I let you near my children!
你不应该欺骗我天啊,我竟然让你接近我的孩子
-T-Bag: Don't think I won't remember what your front steps look like.
step: 台阶
别以为我会忘记你家门前的模样
-Burrows: Come on now, get away from the road. You wanna get caught?
wanna: (=want to)仅能用于口语
离路边远一点,你想被抓到吗?
I saw you checking out those girls back at the diner.
diner: 小餐馆,小饭店
我看到你在餐厅时打量那些女孩
-L.J: What?
什么?
-Burrows: Come on, fess up.
fess: 坦白,供认
少来了,从实招来
-L.J: No, I was making sure they weren't staring at us.
我只是想确定她们没有盯着我们瞧
-Burrows: With what, their asses?
ass: 屁股
什么,盯着她们的屁股吗?
-Burrows: Beautiful girls in Panama They love Americans.
巴拿马有很多美女她们喜欢美国人
-L.J: Cool.
cool: 极好的,极妙的
很好
-Burrows: So how long you known about girls?
你接触女孩有多久了?
-L.J: Long enough.
够久了
-Burrows: Since when
从什么时候开始?
-L.J: Thirteen
13岁
-Burrows: Thirteen?
13岁?
With who
对方是谁?
-L.J: Donna Anselmi.
Donna Anselmi
-Burrows: She was the kid next door. She was about...
kid: 小孩
她是隔壁的小孩她比你
-L.J: Four years older than me?
比我大四岁吧?
-Burrows: Your mom was paying her for French lessons.
你妈请她当你的法文家教
-L.J: Well, she earned the money.
earn: 应得,值得
她教得很好
-Burrows: Come on. Away from the road
过来,离路边远一点
You're still way too close. Let's go.
close: 靠近的
你还是太近了,过来
-T-Bag: You want to learn some tricks, Gracey?
trick: 戏法,把戏
你想学把戏吗?Gracey
-Gracey: Like what?
什么把戏?
-Mrs. Hollander: I let you into my life,
我让你进入我的人生
-Gracey: Eighteen, 27
18是27
-T-Bag: Evening, Mrs. Hollander,
晚安,Hollander太太
-Bellick: How you feeling, little Teddy?
你好吗?小Teddy
-Alexander: NM, six...
NM,6
NM.
NM
Three.
三
NM.
NM
NM, 63.
NM,63
NM, NM, NM...
NM
Tomorrow
明天
Pam, I really can't talk right now.
Pam,我现在没空和你聊
-Michael: Maybe I should call back,
也许我待会儿再打
-Alexander: Who is this?
你是谁?
-Michael: I think you already know.
我想你心知肚明
-Alexander: If you've done anything to Pam
如果你伤害了 Pam
Or my boy...
或是我儿子
-Michael: We both know your family's fine,
你我皆知,你的家人都没事
Although Pam did seem a little upset about you leaving,
seem: 似乎,像是 upset: 心烦意乱的
不过你的离开让 Pam很难过
But then, you had to, didn't you?
话说回来,你别无选择不是吗?
Because you couldn't let her find out,
因为你不能让她发现
-Alexander: Find out about what?
发现什么?
-Michael: Oscar Shales, you remember?
Oscar Shales,你还记得吧?
The one that got away
溜出你手掌心的逃犯
Except he didn't get too far, did he?
只是他没跑太远,对吧?
-Alexander: You're slipping, Scofield.
slip: 犯错,出错
你可猜错了,Scofield
-Michael: Maybe,
也许
Let's hypothesize for a moment.
hypothesize: 假设,假象
咱们试想一会儿
-Michael: Let's pretend I was the one who caught Shales.
pretend: 假装
假装是我逮捕到Shales
I don't think I could have just handed that psychopath over to the courts,
psychopath: 精神变态者 court: 法庭
我想我没办法把这疯子交给法庭审判
Not after he had eluded me for so long,
elude: 逃脱
因为我耗费心思这么久都抓不到他
Made me look bad
让我很没面子
-Alexander: You've been out in the sun way too long, boy.
你在外逃亡太久了,小子
-Michael: You Feds make a nice living,
fed: [美国俚语](美国)联邦政府工作人员(或官员)
调查局的薪水不错
But not so nice you go around tearing up expensive sod,
expensive: 昂贵的 sod: 草皮
但还不足以让你挖掉昂贵的草皮
Not unless you had to do a little digging.
除非你打算挖洞
Not unless you wanted to hide something.
unless: 除非 hide: 隐藏
除非你要藏某样东西
Or someone,
或是某人
That's what all the lye was for, wasn't it?
lye: 碱水,碱液
所以你才用碱水,对吧?
See, because there are two kinds of lye,
因为碱水有两种
Small amounts of the first kind can be a gardener's best friend,
gardener: 园丁
少量的第一种是园丁的最佳良伴
And large bags of the other kind decomposes bodies.
decompose: 分解
大袋的第二种可用来分解尸体
-Alexander: Oh, you should write mystery novels.
mystery: 悬疑 novel: 小说
你真该去写悬疑小说
-Michael: I don't know about you,
我不知道你是怎么想的
...but if I buried someone in my own back yard...
bury: 埋葬 yard: 院子
但如果我把人埋在自家后院
I'd think about it all the time,
我会随时想起这件事
I'd think maybe I should move that body,
我会想也许我应该把尸体移开
Then I'd remember,
但我又想到
that DNA leaches into soil, so even when the body was gone,
leach: 被滤掉(或冲走)(可溶物质);被沥滤;被冲走 soil: 土壤
DNA会渗进土壤里所以即使尸体不见了
...the proof of what I'd done would still be there.
proof: 证据
我灭尸的证据还是存在
I can imagine how it feels,
imagine: 想像
我可以想像那种感受
The pressure,
pressure: 压力
那种压力
The constant fear.
constant: 始终如一的,持续不变的 fear: 恐惧
无止境的恐惧
It's more than a man can bear.
bear: 承受,忍受
是一般人是无法承受的
I'm gonna give you a chance,
gonna: <美> 将要(=going to) chance: 机会
我给你一个机会
Back off, let me and my family disappear.
disappear: 消失
放弃追捕让我和我的家人消失
And in return, I'll keep your little secret,
secret: 秘密
我会以保守你的小秘密回报你
How does that sound?
听起来如何?
-Alexander: Like a dead man talking.
像死囚的遗言
-Michael: I know it's not how you wanted this to play out,
我知道你没料到事情会演变成这样
But sometimes things happen that are just...
可是有些事是你
out of your control,
无法掌控的
This is one of those times,
这就是个例子
Take care of yourself.
你自己保重
-Alexander: I'll see you soon, Michael.
我们稍后见了,Michael
Oh, and Michael, it just may be sooner than you think.
对了,Michael我们可能会比你想像中更快见到面
-Geary: Did you have a nice nap?
nap: 小睡
午觉睡得愉快吗?
Visions of 12yearolds dancing in your head
vision: 视力,梦幻
梦见翩翩起舞的12岁女孩?
-T-Bag: You're trespassing.
trespass: 非法侵入
你们私闯民宅
-Bellick: Nobody lives here anymore, Goldilocks.
goldilocks: 金发姑娘
这里没人住,天真小女孩
Seems the owner hit the bricks...
hit: 到达 brick: 街道;人行道
屋主似乎连夜搬走
...as soon as she heard a certain someone had reentered society.
reenter: 重新进入,重返 society: 社会
就在她听说某人又重获自由时
Left in a hurry too Even left some stuff behind.
stuff: 东西,物品
匆忙地搬走有些家当甚至没有拿走
So this is where Theodore practiced "Pervert Knows Best."
practice=practice: 实践,奉行 pervert: 堕落者,行为反常者,性变态者
这里就是Theodore展现他变态长才的地方
This is where he had his family supper.
这里是他一度和家人吃晚餐的地方
And that, I believe
至于这里,我想
...is where you and Mrs. Hollander expressed your love.
express: 表达,表示
就是你与Hollander太太表达爱意的地方
Tell me, little Teddy, did you make her wear Dr. Dentons...
告诉我,小Teddy你会要她穿上童装
...and hold a lunchbox to help you get all worked up?
lunchbox: 午餐盒
手上拿着午餐盒来让你感到兴奋吗?
-T-Bag: Bradley, I couldn't possibly expect...
possibly: 可能地 expect: 希望,期望
Bradley,我不指望一个
...a grown man who still lives with his mama
grown: 成年
还和妈妈同住的成年男子
...to understand the machinations of love
machination: 阴谋,诡计
会了解爱情的奥妙
-Bellick: You want to know how we found you?
想知道我们如何找到你吗?
Fifty-two mash notes sent by you to this address.
mash: 调情,对异性的迷恋 send: 寄送 note: 便条 address: 地址
你寄了52封信到这个地址
All of them begging Mrs. Hollander to take your white trash ass back.
beg: 请求 trash: 垃圾 ass: 笨蛋,家伙
内容都是恳求Hollander太太和你这可悲的人复合
And every one of them boomeranged to Fox River...
boomerang: 起反作用,产生事与愿违的结果
而每一封都被标上“退回寄信人”
...marked "Return To sender."
mark: 标记号于 sender: 寄信人
被退回监狱
The guards had a real laugh reading them, didn't we, Geary?
guard: 警卫
狱警看信时可真开心对吧?Geary
-Geary: Oh, damn right, we did.
damn=damned: 非常,十分
那当然
That is one mangy looking paw you got there, slick.
mangy: 龌龊的,下贱的 paw: 爪子,[口语](尤指笨拙的)手 slick: 滑头,秃头【A nickname for abald-headed man that is usually meant to be derogatory.-Urban Dictionary】
你这只爪看起来真凄惨,滑头
-Bellick: What happened, Boy scout fight back? Geary.
scout: 童子兵
怎么了?童子军反击了?Geary
Now, you're gonna tell me...
gonna: <美> 将要(=going to)
现在你要告诉我
...where you stashed Westmoreland's money
stash: 隐藏,藏匿
Westmoreland的钱藏在哪里
Or I'm gonna pluck you like a chicken, stitch by stitch.
pluck: 拔…的毛 stitch: 一针
否则我会一针针把你拆掉
-T-Bag: Fine, you wanna know where the money is?
wanna: (=want to)仅能用于口语
好吧,你们想知道钱在哪里?
I did spend a whole bunch of it last night on your mama.
spend: 花费 a bunch of: 全部
我昨晚在床上全部花在你妈妈身上了
-Bellick: Wrong answer
答错了
-Franklin’s wife: Come on, baby.
过来,宝贝
How are you?
你好吗?
You're good?
没事吧?
-Dede: Yeah.
没事
-Franklin: She's okay.
她很好
-Franklin’s wife: Baby.
宝贝
-Franklin: Yeah?
什么事?
-Franklin’s wife: What do we do now?
我们该怎么办?
We didn't have to wait too long at all.
我们不用等太久
-L.J: What are we gonna do?
gonna: <美> 将要(=going to)
我们该怎么做?
-Burrows: Get a ticket on the train. Come on.
train: 火车
想办法上火车,走吧
Just wait here until the train comes.
until: 直到
在这里等火车来
-Man: Yeah, I think that's the guy right over there.
guy: (男)人
对,我想就是他们两个
-Police: Two Caucasian males on foot, fleeing the Willcox station
Caucasian: 白种人 male: 男子 flee: 逃逸,逃跑
两名白人男子徒步从威考克车站逃逸
-L.J: I'm running.
我在跑了
-Burrows: L. J!
L. J!
L. J!
L. J
-Police: Hold it, right there.
不准动
Stop. Don't move.
move: 移动
站住不准动
-Burrows: Please, please.
拜托
He's got nothing to do with this.
不关他的事
-Police: Face down!
趴下
-Burrows: Please.
拜托
-Police: Now!
快点
Cuff them.
cuff: 给…戴上手铐
上手铐
-Burrows: L.J., I'm sorry.
L.J.,对不起
-Police: Suspect in custody Possible ID, Lincoln Burrows
suspect: 嫌疑犯 custody: 羁押,监禁 possible: 可能的 ID= identification: 身份证明;认出,确认
嫌犯已制服,疑似Lincoln Burrows
-Burrows: I'm sorry. L.J., I'm sorry.
对不起,L.J.,对不起
词汇解析:SY 校对:Vivian



评 论


