Prison Break 越狱第三季 第9集
Previously on Prison Break.
previously:先前,以前 prison:监狱 break:破坏
《越狱》前情提要
-James: Sona's a one-way street.
one-way:单向,单行的【也就是有去无回】 street:道路
有去无回的Sona。
What goes in... never comes out.
comes out: 出来
谁要进去了……就别想着出来。
-LJ: They got me and Sara.
他们抓住了我和Sara。
-Gretchen: LJ and Sara will be traded for Whistler. Are we clear?
trade for:用…换... clear:明确
用whistler来换LJ和Sara。明白了么?
-Michael: I’ll tell you the plan when you tell me who you are.
plan:计划
等你告诉了我你到底是谁,我就告诉你我的计划。.
-James: I’m a fisherman.
fisherman:渔夫
我只是个渔夫。
-Michael: Really?
是嘛?
-James: My life is in your hands.
我的命运掌握在你的手里。
-Michael: How's LJ? How’s Sara?
LJ怎么样了? Sara好么?
-Lincoln:She's dead, Michael. I lied to you.
lied to:lie to的过去式,对…撒谎
Michael,她死了。我对你说了谎。
-Lechero: You are breaking out of this prison, Mr. Scofield, and you're taking me with you.
break out of:冲出,逃出 prison:监狱
Scofield先生,你要越狱。而且要带着我一起。
-James: Four more days. If I’m out of here by then, I can still do it.
out of:离开 still:仍然
再给四天。如果四天后我出去了,我仍然能办到。
-Zavala: There have been two escape attempts in the past two days. Say good-bye to Sona, Mr. Scofield.
escape:逃亡,逃跑 attempt:企图,尝试 in the past:在过去
早过去的两天中发生了两起越狱(未遂)。跟Sona告别吧,Scofield先生。
-Zavala: My predecessor, colonel Escamilla, wasn't an effective leader. He’s been replaced.
predecessor:前任 colonel:上校 effective:有效的,有影响的 leader:领导者 replaced:取代,以…代替
这个职位的前任Escamilla上校的领导效率可不高啊。他已经被调职了。
I am general Zavala. Sit. A drink of water?
general:上将,将军
我是Zavala上将。请坐。来点水么?
-Michael: With all due respect, general, I had nothing to do with what happened here today.
with all due respect:恕我直言
恕我冒昧,将军,今天在这发生的事与我无关。
-Zavala: I always conduct a thorough investigation, and there are too many unanswered questions here.
conduct:指挥 thorough:彻底的 investigation:调查 unanswered:无法得到答案 questions:问题
我调查案件向来很彻底的,这有太多尚未揭开的疑点。
It is my job to find those answers. If you help me do my job, I’ll help you.
job:工作,任务
我的任务就是揭开疑点。如果你帮我完成任务,我也会帮助你的。
The helicopters. You alone couldn't be responsible for that.
helicopter:飞机 alone:独自一人的,单独的 be responsible for:负责
直升飞机。你一个人是不可能办到的。
You certainly weren't flying a helicopter, were you?
certainly:必定,一定
你肯定是不会开直升飞机的吧。不是么?
-Michael:No.
不会。
-Zavala: Who was?
那是谁开?
-Michael: I don't know.
我不知道。
-Zavala: But you know who sent them.
sent:派
但是你知道是谁派他们(直升飞机驾驶员)来的。
-Michael: No.
不知道。
-Zavala: Again, be advised…telling the truth is in your best interest.
advise:劝告 truth:事实,真相 interest: 好处,利益
再劝你一句……说实话才是对你最有好处的。
-Michael: I am.
我说了。
-Zavala:Let's go for a walk.
for a walk:散步
我们出去走走吧。
-Zavala:I understand your fears, but the republic of panama cannot allow this sort of activity.
understand:明白 fear:恐惧 republic:公众 allow:允许 sort of:…样的 activity:活动,行为
我明白你的恐惧。但是巴拿马公众是不允许这种情况发生的。
If you wish to talk, now is the time.
if:如果 wish:想要
如果你想要招供,就趁现在。
-Michael: I would... if there was anything left to say.
如果有的话,我会说的……还有什么要说的么。
-Zavala: Then you give me no choice.
choice:选择
那你走投无路了。
-Soldier: This way.
这边。
-McGrady: This isn't good. They’re putting him in the hot box.
hot:热
看样子不开好啊。他们把他放到热箱中了。
-Zavala: Things are gonna get much harder for you.
gonna:<美> 将要(=going to) harder:更糟
你的情况会越来越糟的。
There’s no way to win. You must cooperate.
win:胜利 cooperate:合作
根本没有胜算。必须要跟我合作。
Confess to this escape and face your punishment by law,
confess: 招供 escape:逃亡,逃跑 face:面对 punishment:惩罚,制裁 law:法律
要么招供,面对法律的制裁。
or face a far greater punishment in the panama sun.
要么就面对巴拿马的烈日,这更为惨烈的惩罚吧。
It’s up to you.
up to:该由…决定
随你了。
-Lechero: He's done. He’s finished.
done:完蛋了 finished:结束的
他完了。彻底结束了。
-Lincoln:I hope my brother's all right.
hope:希望
希望我弟弟一切顺利。
-Sofia: Does it hurt?
hurt:疼
还疼么?
-Lincoln: it's fine. I’m gonna get to the prison.
gonna:<美> 将要(=going to) prison:监狱
还好吧。我要去趟监狱。
-Sofia: I was watching the news in the waiting room. They identified a few bodies, but...
news:新闻 waiting room:等候室 identified:identify的过去式,确认,鉴定 a few:几个,一些 body:尸体,bodies其复数形式
我在等候室看到了新闻。他们(警方)由确认了几具尸体的身份。但是……
It wasn't them.
没有他们。
-Lincoln:I’ll find out when I get there. You want to come?
find out:查明,找出
等我到那会查清楚的。你一起过去么?
-Sofia: I don't, I don't know. After everything that's happened, I don't know what to think anymore.
happen:发生
我不,我不知道。发生了这么多事以后,我都不知道该去想什么了。
-Lincoln:What more is there to think about?
think about:考虑,思考
现在有什么可想的还?
-Sofia: James has an answer for everything, and nothing ever makes sense.
makes sense:有意义
James知道一切的答案,但说这也没什么意义。
-Lincoln: You need to stop asking questions and just look at the facts.
need to:需要 stop doing:停止做… fact:事实,实际
你无需问那么多问题了。面对现实吧。
-Sofia: I wanted to believe everything he was saying, and I still want him to get out.
believe:相信 still:仍然 get out::离开,逃脱
我想去相信他说的一切。我仍然希望他可以出来。
-Lincoln: I want him out as well. Trust me, I’ve been working on this every single day.
as well:同样,也 trust:相信 single:单一的
我也希望他能出来。相信我,我每天都在为此努力。
-Sofia: Lincoln, I really appreciate everything you have done.
appreciate:感谢
Lincoln,我着实感谢你做的一切。
You saved my life. You didn't have to help me like that.
save:拯救 have to:不得不,必须
你救了我的命。你根本不用那样帮我。
-Lincoln: Yeah. I did.
话虽如此,但是我做了。
-Gretchen: Get in the car.
get in:进入
上车。
-Man: Come on.
快点。
-Gretchen: Everywhere I go, there you are. Go home, Sofia.
everywhere:无论何处
无论我去哪,都能碰到你。回家去, Sofia.
-Lang: Part of me wanted to drive right past this gate, Alex. You don't deserve to be here.
part of:部分【形容心里的另一种想法】 past:经过 gate:大门 deserve to:值得
我真想把车开离这扇门, Alex。你不该在这的。
-Alexander: Actually, if you take all things into consideration... I do.
actually:事实上 consideration:考虑
事实上,如果全盘来看,我活该呆在这。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
-Lang: Wait.
等等。
-Alexander: Don't.
别。
-Lang: My father worked in a mine for 30 years, he took this into work with him every day.
mine: 矿井
我爸爸在矿井里工作了30年。他每天开工的时候都带着它保佑平安。
Kept him safe till the day he retired. Then he gave it to me.
safe:安全的 till:直到 retired:退休
直到退休。然后他把这个给了我。
-Alexander: I can't take this.
我不能要。
-Lang: Give it back when you get out. Take care of yourself, Alex.
give back:归还 get out:出来 take care of:照顾
等你出来的时候再还给我。照顾好自己,Alex。
-Alexander: Yeah.
恩。
-Lincoln: What? You aren’t got the guts to do it yourself?
guts:胆量
什么?你没胆子自己动手么?
-Gretchen: Hey. This is for you, so shut up before I change my mind.
shut up:闭嘴 change one’s mind:改变主意
嘿,这全都是为了你,所以在我改变主意之前,闭嘴!
After yesterday, you may be doubting my ability to make good on our agreement.
doubting:怀疑的 ability:能力 make good on:兑现 agreement::约定
昨天之后,你可能怀疑我信守约定的能力。
I need to keep you motivated. You have one minute.
motivated:有积极性的 minute:分钟
所以我要调动下你的积极性,你只有一分钟时间。
-LJ: Dad!
爸!
-Lincoln: LJ. LJ, thank god you're alive.
alive:活着
LJ, LJ,,谢天谢地你还活着。
-LJ: No, forget about it. There’s nothing you can do.
不,忘记这个吧。在这你无能为力的。
-Lincoln: There's always something.
always:总是
总会有办法的。.
-LJ: No, dad. These guys are thorough. They follow you everywhere. Trust me.
thorough:精心的,仔细周到的 follow:跟随 trust:相信
不,爸爸,那些家伙行事缜密。他们随时随地都跟着你,相信我。
That bitch is crazy. She cut Sara’s head off.
bitch:泼妇,婊子 crazy:疯狂的 cut off:切断,使分离
那个泼妇是个疯子。她把Sara的头砍下来了。
I was there. I closed my eyes, but I heard it.
我就在现场。我闭上了我的眼睛,但是我听得到。
-Lincoln: You listen to me. I’m not gonna let anything happen to you, all right?
gonna:<美> 将要(=going to)
你听我说。我不会让你出事的,知道么?
The next time you see me, don't take your eyes off me. I’ll tell you what to do.
take eyes off:把目光从…移开
下次见到我的时候,看着我。我会告诉你该怎么做。
All right?
好么?
-Gretchen: Minute's up.
时间到。
-Lincoln: Me and your uncle, we know what we're doing. We’re gonna get you out of this.
我和你叔叔,我们知道自己在干什么。我们要把你就出去。
I love you.
我爱你。
-LJ: I love you, too. Dad.
我也爱你,爸爸。
-Alexander: Looks like things didn't go so well. You should be gone.
looks like:看起来像
看起来事情进展的不那么顺利阿。你应该已经走了啊。
-James: So should you.
你也是啊。
-Alexander: What happened?
发生什么了?
-James: It's still happening. I feel bad for Michael, but we have a way without him.
without:无,没有
一切还在发生中。我对Michael感到抱歉,但是没有他我也有别的办法。
You should get some rest.
你去休息休息吧。
-Alexander: What's the way? I’ll rest. I’ll rest. I’ll rest when I’m out.
rest:休息
什么办法。我会休息的,会休息的,我们出去以后会好好休息的。
-James: I won't go without you. You have my word. Now get some rest.
gonna: <美> 将要(=going to)
没有你,我是不会走得。我向你保证。现在去休息一下吧。
-Brad: You see Scofield out in that redneck sauna?
redneck:乡下人,农人【特指那个铁笼,像乡下人的桑拿房】 sauna:蒸桑拿
你看见Scofield在外面蒸桑拿了。
-T-bag: Let's see if he has the tattoo to get out of that one.
tattoo:纹身 get out of:由…出去
让我们拭目以待看看他没有纹身能不能从那出去。
-Brad: You were in on it, right? I see you guys lurking around Lechero.
lurk around:潜伏在
你也想参与(越狱),对吧?我看到你们那帮人在Lechero身边鬼鬼祟祟的。.
Scofield's gotta have a plan to escape.
gotta:<美俚>(=have got to) 必须 plan:计划 escape:逃亡
Scofield一定有个越狱计划。
-T-bag: If so, I know none of it.
就算是这样,我对此也一无所知。
-Brad: Yeah, I bet you don't.
bet:打赌
恩,我打赌你一无所知。
Whoa. Too many cocktails out on the lido deck.
cocktail:鸡尾酒 lido:公共游泳池 deck:甲板
啊。外面有太多的人了。
-T-bag: Here comes trouble.
trouble:麻烦
有麻烦了。
-Man: Ser Criada, clean it up.
Ser Criada 【不知哪国语言】 clean up:清理,把…收拾干净
伙计,打扫干净它。
-Brad: Yeah, I’ll get right on that.
好的,我马上开工。
-Man: You heard what I said. I told you to do something. Now do it.
你没听到我说话么。我让你做事呢。现在就做。
-Brad: Cleaning up chunks isn’t in my job description anymore.
chunk:一团【指代刚才那人吐得一堆东西】 job:任务,工作 description:种类
打扫污秽已经不是我的任务了。
-Man: Oh, things changed. You see, you answer to us now.
changed:改变
噢,世道变了。你看,现在要听命于我了。
-Brad: Hey, caveman, you don't scare me. Go bug someone else.
caveman:洞穴人【形容荒蛮之人】 scare:吓,使害怕 bug:纠缠,发怒
嗨,野人,你吓不了我。别烦我。
-Fernando: What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
-Man:I have a special delivery. I need to get it in real quick.
delivery: 送 get it in:送进去 quick: 立刻
我来送个重要的东西。立刻送进去。
-Fernando: How much?
多少钱?
-Man: I gave you ten grand.
grand:一千美元,一千英镑【ten grand就是一万】
我已经给你一万了。
-Fernando: Ten grand was the last one. How much for this one?
那一万是上次的钱,这次多少?
-Man: No grand.
一分没有。.
-Fernando: Then no thanks.
那算了吧。
-Man: No, no no…I think you might…want to reconsider
might:可能,也许 reconsider:重新考虑
不,不不……我觉得你应该……再好好想想。
-Zavala: Take this water to the prisoner.
prisoner:犯人
把水拿给犯人。
-Soldier: Why should I? He doesn't deserve it.
deserve:应得,应受
为什么是我?他没资格喝得吧。
-Fernando: I’ll do it.
我来吧。
-Fernando: Hi, brother. Remember me?
嗨,兄弟。还记得我么?
-Michael: This isn't gonna work.
gonna:<美> 将要(=going to)
这没什么用。
-Fernando: Come on, papi, drink this.
papi:家伙,伙计
喝吧,伙计,喝了它。
-Michael:Don't let anything happen to LJ, okay?
不要让LJ出事,好么?
-Fernando: It's okay. He’s doing much better than you. Come on. Drink this. You need it.
没事,他现在比你好多了。快点,喝点水,你需要它。
I’m sorry about Sara.
关于Sara 我很难过。
I’m going to try to sneak more into the prison next time, okay?
sneak:溜 prison:监狱
下次我会尽力再溜进监狱,行吗?
-Michael: I want you to quit.
quit:停止,放弃
你不能再干下去了。
-Fernando: I can't.
不行。
-Michael: We all have to quit sometime.
我们终究都会不干的。
-Fernando: No, Michael. You’re here in a chicken coop…you need all the help you can get.
chicken coop:鸡窝,鸡笼
不,Michael。你现在被关在鸡笼里……你正需要帮助。
-Michael:Don't need your help. Just go, and don't look back.
look back:回头看
我不需要你帮助。快走吧,别回头。
-Fernando: Not after everything you've done for me.
不行,你帮过我那么多次。
-Michael: Just leave, go.
离开这,快走吧。
-Lechero: So you tried to catch a flight out of here yesterday?
try to:试图 catch a flight:赶飞机
你昨天还想“坐飞机”逃出去?
-James: I had to do what I had to do.
我必须那么做。
-Lechero: Yeah, but you went back on our deal.
go back:回来
是啊,但你又回来找我们了。
-James: I was saving my own ass. I’m sure you're familiar with the strategy.
save:拯救 own:自己的 ass:屁股【这里save my own ass指自救】 be sure:确定 be familiar with:熟悉 strategy:战略,计谋
我得保全自己。你应该熟悉计划吧。
-Lechero: Now, you watch it. I’m still boss here.
boss:老板,老大
现在看着。我还是这里的老大。
-James: Who cares about who's boss? Do you want to get out of here, or do you want to keep talking about it?
get out of:逃离
谁还在乎谁是老大?你是想快逃出去,还是继续在这里说这些废话
It's okay. We just need to brace it.
brace:支柱
没事。我们要把它支撑一下。
-Lechero: No. we need the engineer. Move it. Let's get out of here before Sammy gets back.
engineer:工程师
不,我们需要工程师。快走吧。Sammy回来之前我们快出去。
-Zavala: 98 degrees in the shade, 125 in the box.
degree:度【这里指华氏度℉,℃=(℉-32)÷1.8,这里相当于36摄氏度和51摄氏度】
屋子里98度,笼子里125度。
Let's go inside. We’ll have a chat in the air conditioning.
inside:里面 have a chat:聊天 air conditioning: 空调
我们进去谈谈,里面有空调。
Tomorrow is going to be hotter, the next day, even hotter.
明天会更热,后天更热。
The day after that, you'll be dead.
大后天,你就死了。
-Michael: You don't understand, if I thought you could help me...
understand:明白
你不明白,即使你能帮我。
-Zavala: I can. You're unaware of the influence I have in this province.
unaware of:未觉察,不知道 influence:影响力 province:省
我确实能。你还不知道我在这个省的影响力
You'd rather I be your ally than your enemy, wouldn't you?
would rather…than:宁可…而不愿 ally:同盟 enemy: 敌人
你希望我是你的同盟,而不是敌人,不是吗?
-Michael: You don't know these people. We can't stop them…not you, not me.
你根本不知道这些是什么人。我们不可能阻止他们……你不行,我也不行。
-Zavala: There was a man…a drug kingpin--the most powerful man in panama.
drug kingpin:毒枭 drug:毒品 kingpin:主脑人物 powerful:强大的,有权的
曾经有个贩卖毒品的老大,他是巴拿马最有势力的人。
A ruthless killer with an army of thugs and thieves behind him.
ruthless:无情的,冷酷的 killer:杀手 army:大群,大批 thug:暴徒 thieves:thief的复数,贼,小偷
他是拥有一帮暴徒和强盗的残忍的凶手。
He killed judges and policemen, anyone who stood in his way.
judge:法官 policeman:警察 stood in his way:站在他的路上【意思就是挡着他的路了】
他杀过法官和警察,和任何阻挡他的人。
They said he couldn't be stopped either, but now Lechero is in prison, and I’m in power.
prison:监狱 in power:掌权的
人们说谁都无法阻止他,但现在Lechero进了监狱,而我是狱长。
I decide whose life is at stake, and right now, it is yours.
decide:决定 at stake:受威胁 right now:现在
由我决定谁的生命将受到威胁,而现在,是你的。
-Michael: From the moment I got here...I’ve been planning my escape.
escape:逃离
自从我来到这里……我就一直在策划越狱。
-McGrady: He's talking.
他要坦白了。
-James: How do you know?
你怎么知道?
-McGrady: You can't get out of the box any other way.
只有这样才能被放出笼子。
-Michael: The people who sent the helicopters, they're the same people who framed my brother.
helicopter:直升机 frame:陷害
那些派直升机来的人,也就是那些抓了我哥哥的人。
Back in the U.S., The same people who wanted me here in Sona.
在美国,也是同一伙人想我被关进Sona。
-Zavala: In order for you to break out another inmate?
in order:为了 break out:逃脱,逃走 inmate:囚徒
为了想要你再救出一个人?
-Michael: Yes.
是的。
-Zavala:Who are these people?
他们是什么人?
-Michael: I don't know, but they have my brother's son. They like to keep collateral.
collateral:附属担保品【指以此来确保Michael为他们做事】
不知道。但是,他们绑架了我哥的儿子。他们拿这个威胁我。
I could be putting his life in danger as we speak.
in danger:危险
我们现在说话,可能会使他的生命受到威胁。
-Zavala: If what you told me is true... you would be saving him.
true:真实的 save:拯救
如果你说的是真的……你就能救他的命。
I would call my troops and order a search for the boy immediately.
troops:部队 order:命令 search:搜寻 immediately:立即
我会立即派人搜寻那个孩子。
But this story... it's fiction.
fiction:编造,虚构
但是这个故事……像小说一样。
-Michael: It's true. It’s what you wanted. It's the only thing I have left to give.
only:唯一的
千真万确。这就是你想要的,这是我唯一能告诉你的了。.
Please. His name is LJ. He's only 16 years old.
求求你。他的名字是L.J。他才16岁啊。
-Lincoln: What's that smell?
smell:气味
那是什么味道啊?
-Fernando: Armandos.
Armandos(雪茄的牌子)。
-Lincoln: These things cost money.
cost:花费
这些东西很贵啊。
-Fernando: Somebody gave them to me…I don't even smoke those things.
somebody:某人 even:甚至 smoke:抽烟
有个人给我的……我根本不抽这些东西。
-Lincoln: Who?
谁?
-Fernando: This guy I ran some stuff into the prison for, man.
ran:运转 stuff:东西
我替他给监狱运送东西的人。
-Lincoln: You ran some stuff into the prison? Like what? Drugs?
drugs:毒品
你给监狱送过东西? 什么东西? 毒品?
-Fernando: I don't know. Who cares? He paid me.
care:在乎 paid:pay的过去式,付钱
不知道。管他的?他付我钱就行。
-Lincoln: You should have quit that job,
quit:辞职
你早该辞职的
-Fernando: I... I know, okay? I need some cash for my kid. Maricruz doesn't have insurance, all right?
cash:钱 kid:孩子 insurance:保险
我知道,好吗?我的为我的孩子赚点钱。Maricruz没有保险,好吗?
Listen. I... I just saw Michael.
听着。我……我刚刚见过Michael。
He's in solitary confinement.
solitary:单独的 confinement:监禁
他被单独监禁了。
-Lincoln: What?
什么?
-Fernando: They put him in a box out in the middle of the yard, all by himself.
in the middle of:在…中间 yard:院子
他们把他关进笼子里面,房在院子中央,只有他一个人。
He can't do anything. It’s going to be okay.
他也没办法了。会没事的。
-Lincoln: It's not going to be okay. I don't know what to do, man.
没事才怪。我真是没办法了啊。
Everything's just fallen apart.
fallen apart:破碎,散乱
一切都支离破碎了。
-T-bag: what you looking' at?
你在看什么?
-James: The view.
view:风景
看风景。
-T-bag: I can't help but notice you and Lechero made friends.
can't help:不禁 notice:发觉,注意到 made friends:交了朋友【成为了朋友,走近了】
我不禁发觉到你和Lechero走的那么近。
He’s been hanging out with a lot of white boys lately.
hang out:挂出,闲逛【指他们进场在一起活动】 a lot of:许多
他最近和很多白人朋友混在一起。
-James: Got a problem with that?
problem:问题
有什么问题?
-T-bag: No. but Sammy does. See, I’ve been looking close, like I always do.
close:密切的
没有,但是Sammy有。听着,我最近密切观察着他,就像一直以来那样。
And I know you all would be a lot better off if Sammy were no longer around.
better off:较…更好 no longer:不再 around:围绕【指从此消失】
并且我知道你们会很高兴如果Sammy可以从这里消失。
Wouldn't have to worry about his snout poking in your business.
worry about:担心 snout:鼻子【指嗅觉】: 嗅觉 poke in:探听 business:事
那你们就不用去担心他敏锐的嗅觉坏了你们的好事。
-James: And you're suggesting...?
suggest:建议
那你的建议是...?
-T-bag: You and I both know it needs to happen.
both:两者都
你我都明白Sammy必须得死。
-James: There aren't many men in Sona who would take out Sammy.
take out:除掉
Sona狱中没有几个人愿意冒险杀了Sammy。
-T-bag:I have one particular man in mind. A man who owes me.
particular:特定的 in mind:在心里 owe:欠
我心中倒是有个合适的人选。他欠我一份人情。
But if I pull through, I’m in the club, guaranteed. You’re gonna see to it.
pull through:转危为安【指出去Sammy这个隐患】 in the club:在俱乐部【这里指加入他们那边】 guaranteed:有保证的 gonna: <美> 将要(=going to)
但是Sammy死后,我要求入伙。你等着瞧吧。
-James: All right.
好吧,走着瞧。
-T-bag:I assume you have the power to make this deal.
assume:认为 power:权利 make deal:做交易
我想这个交易你能做主。
-James: I do. Agreed.
agreed:同意的
没错。同意。
-T-bag: Right. Well. Thank you, sir.
好了。那么,谢了。
-Fernando: Look, I’ve been thinking about what you told me and, uh...
听着,你跟我说的事情我想了很久……
but I can't quit my job.
quit:放弃
但我不能放弃这份工作。
-Lincoln: Do whatever you want to do.
悉听尊便。
-Fernando: Well, I would if you could kick me a few bucks, you know.
kick:钱包 buck:美元【这里指需要钱】
你知道,只要你给我一点儿现金,我就放弃这工作。
-Lincoln: Are we gonna do this again? I told you. I don't have any cash.
gonna:<美> 将要(=going to)
你还要我再说一遍吗?我告诉过你了我一分钱也没有。
-Fernando: What do you expect me to do?
expect:期望
那你说我能做什么?
-Lincoln:Do whatever you want.
随你便。
-Fernando: You could use my help, right?
你需要我的帮助,不是吗?
-Lincoln:You're gonna start charging me now for your friendship?
friendship:友谊
你现在居然为友谊收费?
-Fernando: I got a kid on the way!
我还有个小孩在等着我!
-Lincoln: And I got a kid I may never see again.
我也有个小孩在等着我,可能再也见不到了。
-Man: Yeah, get me Gretchen.
喂,帮我接通Gretchen.
-Zavala: Much to my surprise, there seems to be some degree of truth to your tale.
surprise:惊讶 some degree:某种程度上的 truth:真相 tale:故事
令我惊讶的是你说的事情居然有些是真的。
-Michael: Everything I told you is true.
所有一切我告诉你的都是真的。
-Zavala: That's for me to determine.
determine:决定,确定
这个我自己会判断。
-Michael: What more can I say?
那你还要我说什么?
-Zavala: This inmate. The one who you've been sent to free.
inmate:囚徒 free:自由
那个囚犯就是你要帮他越狱的家伙,
He should be able to verify what you've told me.
be able to:能够 verify:证实
他会来证实你所说的一切是否是真的。
-Michael:He should but... I don't know if he will.
他是可以... 但我不知道他是否愿意。
-Zavala: Tell me his name.
告诉我他的名字。
-Michael: These people won't hesitate to kill my nephew.
hesitate:犹豫 nephew:侄子
这些家伙会毫不犹豫地杀了我的侄子,
I need to know you're gonna do everything you can to find him.
gonna: <美> 将要(=going to)
我需要确定你会尽你所能去找到我的侄子。
-Zavala: I will, but I need a name..
我会的,但我现在需要那个人的名字。
-Michael: I need your word.
word:诺言
我要你发誓。
-Zavala: You have it. I’ll find the boy. Now, the name.
我发誓我会去找到那男孩。现在就告诉我那个名字。
-James: Hi. What’s wrong?
嗨,怎么了?
-Sofia: Why don't you tell me? I went to that apartment, your apartment.
apartment:公寓
你为何不告诉我?我去了那个寓所,你的寓所。
And this woman showed up like she knew you.
show up:露面,出现
然后那个女人出现了,看起来你们很熟悉。
And then I found a passport. Who's Gary Miller?
passport::护照
我发现了一本护照,谁是Gary Miller?
-James:That apartment, that passport, it's all for us.
那栋公寓,那本护照,一切都是为我们俩做准备的。
It's how we're gonna get away.
get away:离开
这些都是为我们的后路准备的。
When I get out of this place, I’ll be working on a way for us to be together.
together:一起
当我离开这建议的时候,我会找一份能使我们相守在一起的工作。
Remember how we always talked about France?
remember:记得
还记得我们一直说起的法国吗?
-Sofia: Oh, James. Yeah. Our plan to be together.
James。是的,我们团聚的计划。
James, how... how can I believe you?
believe:相信
James, 你……你让我怎么相信你?
How can I believe anything anymore?
怎么再相信任何事情?
-Soldier: Whistler. Go.
Whistler.走。
-James: And just know, just know that I love you.
你只要知道,知道我爱你就行了。
-Zavala: You're facing some serious charges.
face:面临 serious:严重的 charge:指控
你即将面临一系列严重的指控
Michael Scofield told me there are some people out there who are very determined to get you out of here.
determined:坚决的
Michael Scofield 告诉我监狱外面有人下决心要把你弄出去。
-James: What's he talking about?
他这样说什么意思?
-Zavala: You know nothing about this?
你对此事一无所知?
-James:No. Scofield's a smart man but, uh, he's got a rabid imagination.
smart:聪明的 rabid imagination:狂想症 rabid:疯的,失去理智的 imagination:想象力
是的。Scofield是个聪明人,但是,他害上了狂想症
-Zavala: So you're calling him a liar?
liar:骗子
所以你意思说他在撒谎?
-James: More or less.
more or less:差不多
差不多吧。
-Zavala: I’ve been able to verify the story.
be able to:能够 verify:证明,核实 story:故事
我可以弄清整件事的真假。
I already know everything, Mr. whistler, in detail.
already:已经 in detail:详细地
Mr.Whistler,我早就知道了所有事情的每个细节。
I just need a name. Who’s in charge on the outside?
in charge:负责 outside:外面
我只要知道一个名字。是谁在外面指挥?
We can end this right now if you can provide it.
right now:立刻 provide:提供【给信息,这事就完了】
如果你愿意开口的话,这事马上就会了结。
-James: What are you talking about?
我不知道你在说什么?
What's going on here?
你们想要干吗?
-Zavala: Gracias.
辛苦了。
Now, start over.
现在,开始了。
-T-bag: Here you are. And here I am, without my bag of goodies.
goody:糖果
你在这儿啊。我来了,兜里没有糖哟。
I was afraid you were gone for good.
be afraid:担心,害怕 for good:永久地
我以为你早就跑了。
Party would not be the same without you.
party:派对
这场好戏怎么能少了你呢。
I’m glad you're back, cause I need a favor.
glad:高兴的 cause:因为 favor:支持,帮忙
很高兴你回来,因为我需要你帮忙。
It involves you, a chicken foot and a man who's got it coming'.
involve:牵涉,使卷入 chicken foot:鸡脚
鸡脚,还有一个带它进来的男人。
-Alexander: What man?
什么人?
-T-bag: Sammy.
Sammy。
Now, you get well, and you get him out there in that ring,
get well:痊愈 ring:圈【因为他们的场地就是一个圆形的,这里用ring来带他们角斗的地方】
现在,你挺不错,在角斗场打败他。
and you do that one, that... neck thing.
neck:脖子
然后就这样,扭扭脖子
in exchange, I’m gonna cover all your medical expenses.
in exchange:作为交换 cover:占,包括 medical:医疗的,药物的 expenses:费用
作为交换我负责你嗑药的费用。
I’ll tell you what. You take your time. I’m gonna go get my bag right now,
take your time:慢慢来
我要告诉你的是慢慢来,我要去拿我的包了。
Put you out of this misery.
out of:离开 misery:痛苦
把你解救出来。
You're the best cock in the fight, Alex. Please don't let me down.
cock:公鸡 fight:对抗,打架 let me down:让我失望
你是最凶猛的斗鸡你是最擅斗得勇士,Alex。不要让我失望哟。
-Zavala: Maybe now you'll feel more comfortable telling me the truth.
comfortable:舒服 truth:真相
现在舒服点了吧,告诉我真相。
Are you working with Scofield?
你和Scofield是一伙的吗?!
Are you working with Scofield?!
你和Scofield是一伙的吗?!
-James: Yes! Yes, I’m working with Scofield.
是的! 是的,我和Scofield是一伙的。
But there's no one else involved.
involved:有关的,包含的
没有其他人了。
-Zavala: As they say in America, we're gonna get this story straight.
gonna: <美> 将要(=going to) get straight:[美]了解,搞通
就像美国人常说的,真相终将大白于世。
-Michael: I told him the truth. I suggest you do the same.
suggest:建议
我全告诉他了。建议你也这样做。
-James: I have.
我会的。
-Zavala: He's confirmed nothing!
confirm:承认,证实
他什么也没有承认!
-Michael: Ask him about that woman he's been meeting with.
meet with:会见
问问他经常见面的女人是怎么回事。
-James: Huh? That’s not what you think.
什么?那不是你想的那样。
-Michael: Doesn't matter what I think; it matters what you know, and you know her name.
doesn't matter:不要紧
我怎么想并不重要,重要的是你知道什么,你知道她的名字。
And the fact that he won't admit it tells me that he's no innocent bystander in this.
fact:事实 admit:承认 innocent bystander:无辜株连 innocent:无辜的 bystander:旁观者
还有他不愿意承认的事实。告诉我在这整件事情中他根本不是无辜者。
-James: You know I am.
你知道我是的。
-Michael: Prove it. 'cause that's the only way we're getting out of here.
prove:证明 only way:唯一的途径 get out of:摆脱
证明下,'因为这是我们唯一脱身的方法。'
-James: Michael, this is suicide…they'll kill Sofia.
suicide:自杀
Michael 这是自杀……他们会杀了Sofia。
And they'll kill your brother's son.
他们会杀了你兄弟的孩子。
-Michael: This is the man who can help us, and he can't do anything without a name,
这是能帮我们的人。你不说出名字,他什么都做不了
So tell him!
快告诉他!
James... we don't have a choice.
choice:选择
James……我们别无选择。
-James: It's over. Gretchen Morgan.
一切结束了。Gretchen Morgan。
I don't know where she lives,
我不知道她住哪里。
I don't know how you find her.
find:找到
我不知道怎么找到她。
That’s all I know, her name. Gretchen Morgan.
我所知道的只是她的名字。Gretchen Morgan。
-Gretchen: Two more of those, please.
请在来两杯。
-Fernando: Uh-uh. I’m gonna get going.
gonna: <美> 将要(=going to)
哦,哦,我要走了。
-Gretchen: No, he'll stay.
stay: 留下来
不,他会留下来的。
Relax... Fernando, is it? I just want to talk a minute.
relax:放松 talk a minute:聊会
放松……Fernando,是么?我只是想聊会儿。
Alone.
单独的。
-Fernando: This right here is as alone as we're gonna get.
alone:单独的
这里刚好。只有你和我。
-Gretchen: I heard about your argument with Lincoln.
argument:争吵
我听到了你和Lincoln的争吵。
-Fernando: You people are everywhere, huh?
你的人无所不在,嗯?
-Gretchen: Now, you know him better than I do,
现在,你比我更了解他。
but from personal experience, Burrows can be hard to handle.
personal:个人的 experience:经验 handle:应付,掌控
但是从个人经验来讲,Burrows很难被掌控。
That man does not like to be told what to do.
他不喜欢被人呼来唤去。
-Fernando: He sure likes bossing everyone else around.
boss:对…发号施令,指挥
他喜欢对周围的人发号施令。
-Gretchen: You have to start looking out for yourself, Fernando.
look out:注意,留神
你的为自己着想,Fernando。
Level the playing field.
level:平衡
权衡利弊。
All you have to do is go back, apologize,
apologize:道歉
你只需要回去道个歉。
tell him that you'll stay on a few more days for free.
告诉他你会呆上一段日子。
And tomorrow or the day after, I’ll call you, and you'll meet me for a drink.
meet:见面
明天或者后天,我会联系你,我们会出来喝一杯。
in exchange, I’ll pay. 50 grand.
in exchange:作为交换 pay:付钱 grand:一千美金,一千英镑
最为交换,我会买付钱5万美元。
I know what you're thinking,
我知道你在想什么,
but I’m not asking you to do anything that doesn't help everyone in the long run.
in the long run:从长远看来
我不会要你去做对于长远来说无意义的事。
-Fernando: I don't see how this is helping.
我没看出来这有什么帮助。
-Gretchen: Lincoln causes as many problems as he solves.
cause:引起 problem:问题,:麻烦 solve:解决【指Lincoln在执行他们的任务时出了很多麻烦】
Lincoln 惹了这么多麻烦。
He needs to get out of his own way,
get out of:摆脱,改掉
他必须跳出他的思维方式。
and I think you can assist him.
assist:协助,帮助
我认为你能帮助他。
I stay one step ahead, and you get 50 grand.
one step:一步 ahead:向前
进一步说,你得到5万美元。
-Fernando: I don't know.
我不知道。
-Gretchen: I think you do.
我想你会办到。
-Zavala: Where do I find this Gretchen Morgan?
我在哪里能找到 Gretchen Morgan?
-James: She's somewhere here in Panama City.
somewhere:某处
她在巴拿马城里某个地方。
-Zavala: Aw, that's not much help in a city of a million people.
city:城市 million:百万的
哇,在上百万人的城里找简直是海里寻针。
It could take days, weeks.
week:星期,周
也许需要好几天,好几周。
-James: I’ve told you. I only know her name. I have no idea.
have no idea:不知道
我告诉过你,我只知道名字。我什么都不知道。
-Michael: I do. But I’ll need to use your phone.
phone:电话
我有。但是我要用你的电话。
-Michael: Linc.
Linc。
-Lincoln: Michael! What phone are you on?
Michael! 你用的谁的手机?
-Michael: Just listen to me.
听我说。
I need to know where and when your next meeting with Susan b is.
我要知道何时何地下一次你和Susan见面
-Lincoln: Garfield-price building downtown in an hour. Why?
building:建筑物
一小时后Garfield-price大楼,为什么?
-Michael: Garfield-price, one hour.
Garfield-price,一小时后。
Can you give her a message for me?
message:信息,口信
你能替我留个短信吗?
-Lincoln: Yeah.
好的。
-Michael: Tell her everything is going as planned.
as planned:按计划
告诉她一切按计划进行。
-Lincoln: What the hell's going on, Michael?
hell:该死的
什么进行中 Michael?
-Michael: Just give her the message, Linc.
告诉她这条短信,Linc。
I’ll see you soon.
一会儿见。
-Man: La comida llego
食物送到。
-wenshen: You should have listened.
listened: 听说过
你应该听说过。
-Bard: Are you going to throw down a chicken foot over a puddle of puke?
throw down:丢下来 puddle of puke:水坑的呕吐物 puddle:水坑 puke:呕吐物
你要把鸡脚扔到水坑的呕吐物中吗?
-wenshen: You should have mopped.
mop:擦掉,抹掉【指该被收拾】
你该被收拾了。
-Sammy: Stumpy, wait your turn, man.
stumpy: 矮胖者
废物,还没有轮到你。
-Brad: Excuse me. I wanted to see patron Lechero, por favor.
抱歉。我要见Lechero。
-Sammy: What you want to see him about?
你要见他做什么?
-Brad: I got one of these from him, and I didn't do nothing.
我从他那里得到这个,我什么也没有做。
-wenshen: He don't listen.
他不听。
-Sammy: The fight goes on as planned…after we eat lunch.
fight:战斗 as planned:按计划
格斗按计划进行……等我们吃完午饭后。
-Lechero: Sammy. You issue a fight?
issue:造成…结果
Sammy,你挑起来的?
-Sammy: Yeah. What about it?
是的。有什么不对的?
-Lechero: It's not your right. It's not your place.
right:权利 place:地盘
这不在你的权利范围内。这不是你的地盘。
-Sammy: Well, maybe it should be.
也许不久就会是了。
-Zavala: She's arrived? I’m on my way.
她到了?我正在路上。
-James: You'd better be right.
最好你是对的。
-Lincoln: What happened?
发生怎么事了?
-Fernando: It worked.
起作用了。
-Lincoln: It did?
真的?
-Fernando: Yeah. She came up to me just like you said and offered me a bunch of cash
came up:走进 offer:提供 a bunch of:很多 cash:现金,钱
是的,正如你所说的,她来找我了并且给了我一大笔钱,
to talk behind your back.
behind one’s back:在…背后【这里指不让Linc知道】
让我监视你的一举一动。
-Lincoln: So we stick with the plan, right?
stick with:坚持做,继续做
那我们照原计划进行,是吧?
-Fernando: Yeah.
当然。
-Lincoln: Cool. I’m going to see her right now.
太帅了。我现在就去见她。
-T-bag: It's okay. I came back for you.
好的,没事了。我来了。
Come on, now, everything's gonna be okay.
gonna:<美> 将要(=going to)
你要振作起来,一切都会变好的
You can't deprive yourself like this.
deprive:剥夺,使丧失
你不能就这样毁了自己。
-Alexander: G-get out of here.
滚...滚出去
-T-bag: You don't mean that.
mean:意思是
这不是你的本意吧?
-Alexander: Yeah... yeah, I do. I do.
是……是……是我的本意。我明白。
-T-bag: Talk straight. You’re not talking straight.
straight:直接的
直说吧。别老磨磨唧唧的。
Withdrawals are the worst way to die.
withdrawals:取回,撤销【这里指拒绝T-bag的提议】
吸毒只有死路一条。
You're going to shake, and you'll sweat until you evaporate into nothing.
shake:颤抖 sweat:流汗 until:直到 evaporate:消失,蒸发
你会颤抖,会汗流不止直到你死无葬身之地。
It's a long bumpy road to hell.
bumpy:颠簸的【形容其痛苦】 hell:地狱
这将是一条走向地狱的痛苦之路。
Is that what you want, Alex? Or do you want to live?
那是你想要的吗,Alex? 或是你想要继续存活于世?
-Alexander: See you on the other side.
on the other side:另一边【这里指hell地狱】
那我们就在地狱相见吧。
-T-bag: When you're up all night... with diarrhea running down both your legs and vomit is in your hair...
up all night:彻夜难眠 diarrhea:痢疾 both…and:不仅…而且 vomit:呕吐物
当你彻夜难眠……腹泻不止,双腿麻木的时候,并且头发上沾满秽物。
...don't come crawling back.
crawl back:爬回去【指那种状态下爬回来求T-bag】
可别后悔。
-Gretchen: It's been a long day. Let's just get this over with.
get over with:把…做完了事
这真是漫长的一天。让我们来结束这一切吧。
-Lincoln: I got a message from my brother. Everything is going ahead as planned.
go ahead:继续进行
我从我弟弟那得到消息。所有事情都在按原计划进行。
-Gretchen: Really? I would think you'd be facing a major setback.
face:面对 major:主要的 setback:失败
真的吗? 我本以为你们肯定会失败。
-Lincoln: You know Michael always has things worked out.
work out:可以解决
你了解Michael,他总是能把事情解决。
-Gretchen: No, I don't.
不,我不这样认为。
Seems to me he keeps screwing things up.
seems:好像,似乎 screw up:搞砸【指没有按他们的意向去做事】
我感觉似乎是他在保持事情向前进展。
-Lincoln: He's getting things done a whole lot faster than you.
他要比你使事情进展的快许多。
Whistler's out by tomorrow, all right?
明天在Whistler外面见,好吗?
-Zavala: Gretchen Morgan?
Gretchen Morgan?
-Gretchen: Yes.
是的。
-Zavala: General Zavala, panamanian national police. Come with us, please.
national:国家的 police:警察
我是Zavala警官,巴拿马国家警察。请跟我们走一趟。
-Gretchen: Why? What’s this all about?
为什么?出什么事了?
-Zavala: Llevenla.
带走。
-Gretchen: No, I don't understand. I don't understand. Wait!
understand:明白
不,我不明白。我不明白,不要!
-Lincoln: I had nothing to do with this. I had nothing to do with this!
我与此事无关!我与此事无关!
Nothing!
无关!
-Zavala: You're denying that you are involved with escape attempts at Sona prison.
deny:否认 be involved with:涉及 escape:逃亡 attempt:企图 prison:监狱
你可以否认你卷入了Sona 监狱的越狱未遂事件。
-Gretchen: I have never been here before in my life.
我过去从来没来过这里。
-Zavala: And you've never met any of the men incarcerated here?
incarcerate:监禁
并且你从来没有遇见过这个监狱里的人?
-Gretchen: No!
没有! 没见过-
-Zavala: James Whistler?
James whistler?
-Gretchen: No.
没有。
-Zavala: You know what I’ve been told?
你知道囚犯告诉我什么吗?
-Gretchen: From prisoners? I can only imagine.
prisoner:囚犯 imagine:想象
从犯人那里,我可以想象。
-Zavala: I’ve been told that you are the mastermind behind a prison escape.
mastermind:策划 prison escape:越狱
我被告知你是一起越狱的幕后策划者。
and that you've kidnapped a boy as collateral.
kidnapped:诱拐 collateral:附属担保物
并且你曾间接诱拐一个男孩。
-Gretchen: Really? Am I an alien? Did I shoot jfk?
alien:侨民 shoot:射击
真的?我只是个侨民。难道是我刺杀了jfk? 我犯罪了吗?
Sir, I have no idea who this James Wilson...
先生,我根本不认识James Wilson……
-Zavala: Whistler.
Whistler。
-Gretchen: ...is! I’m just here to relax before I have to go back to another year
relax:放松 have to:不得不
是谁!我来这里只是为了放松,再一年我就要回国
of teaching social studies to freshman idiots.
social studies:社会学科 freshman:大学一年级的学生,新生 idiot:白痴
给那些白痴一样的大学新生教授社会学课程。
-Zavala: You're a tourist here?
tourist:旅游者
你是来这里旅游的?
-Gretchen: No, not a tourist, sir.
不,我不是游客,先生。
I like to think of myself as a "student of life."
我喜欢把自己当作一名生活的探究者。
-Zavala: "a student of life"?
生活的探究者?
Abre la manguera!
abre la manguera(墨西哥语)!
打开水管。
-James: What did he say?
他说什么?
-Michael: "turn on the hose."
turn on:打开 hose:输水软管
打开水龙带。
-People: Fight! fight! fight!
打! 打! 打!
-Zavala: I’m going to give you one chance.
chance:机会
我会给你一次机会。
Did you order the escape from Sona penitentiary?
order:命令 escape from:逃脱,逃离 penitentiary:监狱
是你策划了Sona监狱的越狱吗?
Yes or no? Yes or no?
是还是不是?是还是不是?
-Michael: You seem concerned for her.
concerned:担心的
你似乎很关心她。
-James: She holds our entire future in her hands.
entire:整个,全部 future:未来,前途
她手里握着我们的命运。
Yeah, I’m concerned.
对,我很关心。
-Zavala: Yes or no?!
是还是不是?!
-Gretchen: No!
不是!
-Zavala: You've proven one thing. This is not your first time.
proven:prove的过去式, 证明
你证明了一件事情,这不是你的第一次。
Come with me.
跟我来。
Do you know either of these men?
either of:任意一个
你认识他们吗?
-Gretchen: I’ve never seen them before.
我从来没见过他们。
-Michael: That's a lie.
她撒谎。
-Gretchen: I’ve never seen them before in my life.
我过去从来没有见过他们。
-Zavala: Where and when have you seen her?
你何时何地见过她。
-Michael: She came to see him in visitation, isn't that right?
visitation::视察,探视
她曾经来探望过他,对吗?
-Zavala: Is this the woman you work for?
你为这个女人工作?
Did she order the prison escape?
order:命令 prison escape:越狱
是她策划了这次越狱吗?
Yes or no?
是还是不是?
-James: Yes.
是。
-Gretchen: All right, all right.
好了,好了。
-Zavala: You're the one in charge?
in charge:负责
你是负责人吗?
-Gretchen: No. I don't know anything about a prison escape.
不是,我对越狱毫无所知。
I’m just the baby-sitter.
baby-sitter:保姆
不只是临时保姆。
I watch the kid.
kid:小孩
我负责看着那个小男孩。
-Zavala: Where is he?
他在哪?
-Gretchen: Near Paloma. Highway 2. I can take you.
highway:公路
Paloma附近。2号公路。我可以带你去。
-Zavala: Take them back to my office.
把他们带回我的办公室。
Put the girl back in the car. We're going on a drive.
drive:开车
把这个女孩塞进后排车座。我们驾车去。
-Michael: Was it you? Did you kill Sara?
kill:杀害
是你吗?你是杀死了Sara吗?
-Gretchen: I have no idea who you're talking about.
have no idea:不知道
我不知道你说的是谁。
-Michael: I’m coming for you.
我会去找你的。
-People: Yeah!
耶!
-T-bag: Yes. Yes. Congratulations.
congratulation:祝贺
耶!耶! 祝贺你。
You're a regular buster Douglas, aren't you?
regular:规则的 buster:起破坏作用的人物【道格拉斯当年被泰森咬破耳朵。】
你是一个讲究规则传说中的拳王道格拉斯,是吗?
Hey, what is this?
嘿,这是什么?
How'd you get that up there, huh? Hmm-hmm.
你是怎样把它们塞在里面的,哈?嗯嗯。
-Gretchen: Right there. Right there. He’s in there.
就在那里。就在那里。他在那里。
-Zavala: In here?
是这里吗?
-Gretchen: I’m so sorry. I am so sorry. I hope he's all right.
太抱歉了。太抱歉了。我希望他没事。
Pick me up. I’m at the shack. Bring towels.
pick up:接 shack:简陋的木屋 towels:毛巾
来接我。我在小屋这里。带着毛巾。
Hi, Lincoln.
嘿,Lincoln。
-Sammy: Augusto.
Augusto
-Man: Good to see you.
能见到你很好。
-Sammy: Yeah, thanks for the cigars.
cigar:雪茄
耶,谢谢你的雪茄。
-Man: You didn't open the package?
package:包裹
你没有打开包裹?
-Sammy: I didn't get around to it today.
get around to:抽出时间做
今天我没有抽出时间去做
-Man: You need to make a choice. Lecheo's days are numbered.
make a choice:做出选择 numbered:有限的,时日不多的
你需要做出选择。Lechero剩下的时间没几天了。
You agree? Then you know what you need to do.
你同意吧?那你知道该怎么做。
You've done a good job so far.
so far:迄今为止
到现在为止你做的很好。
Now is the time to make a move.
make a move:移动,开始行动
现在是时候更近一步了。
Prove yourself. Go back in and open the package.
prove:证明
证明你自己。进去打开包裹。
-Officer: What are they doing here?
他们在这做什么。
-Soldier: They were here for questioning.
他们在这被讯问。
-Officer: Come on. Let's go.
来吧。我们走。
-Michael: What happened to the general?
general:上将
警官出什么事了?
-Officer: The general was found dead this morning off highway 2.
今天早上在2号公路附近发现警官死了。
You're going back inside.
go back:回去
你们还得回去牢房。
-Michael: I’m sorry to hear that. He seemed like a nice man.
seemed like:似乎像
很不幸听到这个消息。他像是个好人。
-Lechero: What you doing back here?
回来这里做什么?
-Michael: If you still want to get out of here, I need your phone.
still:仍然 phone:电话
如果你仍旧想出去,我需要你的电话。
-Lechero: Go inside.
inside:里面
进里面。
-Lincoln: What?
什么?
-Michael: How’s LJ?
LJ怎么样?
-Lincoln: He's fine.
他没事了。
You know what? Susan’s not.
你知道吗?Susan情况可不好。
-Michael: He's fine? Are you sure?
他没事?你确定吗?
-Lincoln: Yeah. I just got off the phone with him.
get off:讲完,放下(电话),是的。我刚和他通过电话。
Why didn't you tell me what was going on?
为什么不告诉我发生什么了?
He could have died because of what you did.
die:死亡 because of:因为,由于
他可能因为你做的事情死掉。
-Michael: We've still got Whistler. As long as we do, we're okay.
as long as:只要
我们仍有Whistler。只要我们去做,就没有问题。
I got to go.
我必须走了。
-Man: Hey, did you see Blanco?
嘿,你看见Blanco吗?
He's walking around like the landlord.
walking around:走动 landlord:地主,老板
他像个老板似的来回溜达。
I thought you said Lechero was going to take care of it?
take care of:照料
我记得你说过Lechero 会注意它。
-Sammy: He will.
他会的。
-Man: How long has he been saying that?
how long:多久
他那么说了多久了?
Look if you and Lechero want to go around.
go around:四处走动
似乎你和Lechero 想出去。
like an old married couple, fighting this way or that...
married couple:已婚夫妇 fighting:打架
像一个结婚的老家伙,打架那个样子
maybe you like it in the kitchen.
maybe:可能 kitchen:厨房
可能你在厨房是那个样子。
-Sammy: Hey, you be careful.
careful:小心的
嘿,小心点。
-Man: Then do something or the next thing you know,
那就开始有所行动! 不然你知道下一次,
You’re gonna be taking orders from Scofield.
gonn: <美> 将要(=going to)
你将听命于Scofield。
-Michael: Some people stop at nothing, huh?
有人呆着无所事事,呃?
-James: uh... yeah. Whatever. At least we're back inside.
at least:至少
啊, 不管怎样至少我们回来了。
-Michael: Which of course is exactly what you wanted. isn't it?
course:路线 exactly:确切地
你想要什么已经显而易见了。不是吗?
-James: What are you talking about?
你们在说什么?
-Michael: You let the fox into the henhouse.
fox:狐狸 henhouse:鸡舍
你让狐狸钻进了鸡舍(引狼入室)。
The only reason you gave up Gretchen’s name
reason:原因 give up:放弃
你举报 Gretchen名字的唯一原因
was so she could come in and pull you out of the fire.
pull:拉 fire:火,火堆【火里拉出来也就是救出来】
所以她会卷土重来把你带出去。
-James: You wanted me to give up her name.
你希望我举报她的名字。
You know it doesn't end with her.
end with:以…结束
你知道不会就这样结束。
-Michael: Yeah, I do. The question is how do you?
是的,我知道。问题在于你怎么办?
How does a simple fisherman seem to know so much about the company?
为什么一个简单的新人知道公司这么多事情?
-James: When she comes back, and she will...
come back:回来
当她回来的时候,她将……
...what am I going to say?
我该怎么说?
You going to do this or not?
你会不这么做呢?
-Michael: You can tell her the answer is yes.
你能够告诉她答案明确的答案。
But once we're out, I consider you collateral... nothing more.
once:一旦 consider:考虑,认为 collateral:附属担保物,附属的【这里就是指人质】
但是我们一旦出去,所谓人质,就没有作用了
词汇解析:Una Yu 校对:Una Yu



评 论


