分享到:
启德教育

 尼基塔 第二季 02 Nikita Season 2 Episode 02

-Darren: I'm the only truck in town that's got soft-serve.

truck: 卡车  town: 城镇  soft-serve: 【冰激凌[A way in which ice-cream can be served-from Urban Dictionary]

这是镇上唯一一辆冰淇淋车。

I know what you're thinking,

我知道你在想什么,

but I got a great deal on this truck.

deal: 给予

但我在这辆车上倾注了很多心血。

-Darren’s father: I'm thinking I haven't seen you this excited

excite: 激动

我觉得自从八岁生日的时候

since I took you to the Bronx Zoo for your eighth birthday.

zoo: 动物园

带你去Bronx动物园以来 再没见你这么激动过了。

-Darren: I know you were worried about me, okay?

我知道你一直在为我担心是吧?

But you don't need to be, not anymore.

但是现在不用了再也不用了。

-Darren’s father: I knew you'd turn it around.

turn around: 努力,发奋

我知道你会成功的。

-Darren: There you go, sweet pea.

sweet: 甜的  pea: 豆子

拿好了小甜豆。

Enjoy.

enjoy: 享受

慢慢吃。

-Man: Ice cream sandwich.

ice cream: 冰激凌  sandwich: 三明治

一份冰淇淋三明治。

-Darren: Hey.

嘿。

Sir!

先生!

-Customer: Hey, I need two vanilla cones.

vanilla: 香草  cone: 锥形体【甜筒】 

我要两个香草味甜筒。

-Darren: Okay.

好的。

Sorry. Just give me a sec.

sec.: 秒(second

对不起请稍等一下。

Hello?

?

Hello?

?

-Host: Without further ado,

ado: 纷扰

马上要上台的是,

I give you one of this organization's

organization: 组织

这个组织最大的

biggest champions,

champion: 拥护

支持者之一,

Senator Charles Irving.

senator: 参议员

Charles Irving参议员。

-Woman: He's got a gun!

gun:

他有枪!

-Darren’s father: Darren!

Darren!

 

-Birkhoff: "Hey, Birkhoff, I need to use your computer.

computer: 电脑

Birkhoff 我要用下你的电脑"

Is that cool?"

可以吗?"

Sure, Nikki. Thanks for asking.

当然Nikki 亏你还问一声。

-Nikita: Birkhoff, I need to borrow 100 grand.

grand: 一千美元

Birkhoff 我想借十万美元。

Is that cool?

可以吗?

-Birkhoff: See how easy that... wait a minute. What?

你看问一声多简单... 等等你说什么?

-Nikita: We have a lead that could help us identify

lead: 线索  identify: 确定

我们发现了新的线索 可以帮我们找出

another member of oversight.

member: 成员  oversight: 监督

监督会的另一个成员。

-Birkhoff: We have a lead?

我们有了新线索?

-Nikita: Spain's defense minister is doing business

defense minister: 国防部长  defense: 防卫  minister: 部长

西班牙国防部长正在和一个监督会成员

with an oversight member.

做交易。

One of his staffers is willing to sell us the identity,

staffer: 职员  identity: 身份

他的一个手下愿意告诉我们那人的身份,

but he needs a lot of money and in 24 hours.

但必须在24小时内给他很多钱。

So we're also gonna have to take your jet to Lisbon.

gonna: (美)将要(等于going to  jet: 喷气式飞机

所以我们得借你的喷气机去里斯本。

-Birkhoff: No.

不行。

-Nikita: No?

不行?

-Birkhoff: Get used to that sound, baby.

习惯我的拒绝吧宝贝。

'Cause I’m not joining you on some crusade

join: 参加  crusade: 改革运动

因为我不会参加你们扳倒

to take down oversight.

take down: 拆散

监督会的宏伟计划。

And you are not taking my jet anywhere.

而且你也别想坐我的喷气机。

-Nikita: Right, because this is about you,

这是因为你的原因吧,

right, Shadowwalker?

shadow: 影子  walker: 步行者

是吧 暗影行者?

-Birkhoff: Well, it is my life...

这是我的生活...

and my house.

我的房子。

In fact, I think you and Mikey

事实上我觉得你和Mikey

should start looking for new digs.

dig: 住所

得开始找新地方住了。

-Michael: Guys...

伙计们...

there's something that you need to see.

你们得看看这条新闻。

-Reporter: The suspect was shot twice

suspect: 嫌疑犯  shot: 射击  twice: 两次

嫌犯被参议员的保镖

by the senator's security detail.

security: 安全  detail: 细节

击中两枪。

Eyewitnesses describe Lancaster

eyewitnesses: 目击者  describe: 描述 

目击者称Lancaster

as being in a trance-like state.

trance: 恍惚

像是处在精神恍惚的状态。

-Michael: This is P9.

这是P9干的。

-Birkhoff: No way.

不可能。

Nobody got out alive.

alive: 活着

当时没人活着逃出来。

-Michael: Apparently, the kid just suddenly changed.

apparently: 显然的  kid: 孩子  suddenly: 突然地

显然这孩子像突然变了个人似的。

People said he looked like he was in a trance.

人们说他看起来像是被催眠了。

-Nikita: P9?

P9是什么?

-Michael: Do you remember Eustice,

你记不记得那个在Eustice

the militia group that got into the siege

militia: 自卫队  siege: 围攻

2003年被联邦调查局围攻的

with the FBI in 2003?

民兵组织?

-Nikita: Yeah, FBI raided the compound,

raid: 袭击  compound: 混合的

记得联邦调查局袭击了那个基地,

and they burnt the whole cult down.

burnt: 袭击  cult: 狂热信徒

把整个邪教组织都烧光了。

-Michael: Ah, it was no cult. That was a cover.

cover: 掩蔽物

根本不是什么邪教组织那只是个幌子。

The compound housed a program to breed assassins...

program: 项目  breed: 培育  assassin: 暗杀者

那个基地里面进行着一个培养杀手的项目...

P9.

就是P9项目。

-Nikita: An assassination program that's different from Division?

different: 区别  division: 组织

一个与组织不同的暗杀项目?

-Birkhoff: Way more X-Files.

比组织还神秘得多。

They used a super-teched-out version of hypnosis,

teched: 精神有点不正常的  version: 版本  hypnosis: 催眠

他们对人使用一种高科技催眠术,

Neuro hypnotic reprogramming.

neuro: 精神  hypnotic: 催眠  reprogramming: 为重编程序

即神经催眠重构。

-Michael: When they were done,

催眠结束之后,

they put those people back in the world

他们又把这些人送回去

with no idea what had happened to them...

那些人一点都不记得发生了什么...

sleepers.

sleeper: 睡眠者

他们被称为沉睡者。

-Nikita: How do you know all this?

你是怎么知道这一切的?

-Michael: Because those weren't FBI agents

agent: 特工

因为袭击那个基地的

who burned down the compound.

根本不是联邦调查局的特工。

It was division.

而是组织。

-Amanda: Division was sent to clean up P9

clean up: 清理

曾有个沉睡者擅自离开基地

after a sleeper went awol and shot two policemen in Eustice.

awol: 擅离职守(absent without leave  shot: 射击  policemen: 警察

射杀了Eustice的两名警察 然后组织就被派去除掉P9

The question should be, why has it resurfaced?

resurfaced: 重新露面

问题在于为什么它又出现了?

-Sean: I take it Oversight didn't brief you on P9...

oversight: 监督  brief: 简要

我猜监督会没有给你讲过P9计划...

one of their less successful programs.

successful: 成功的  program: 项目

那是一个不太成功的计划。

-Amanda: So the idea was abducting foreign nationals

abducting: 绑架  foreign national: 外籍人士

他们的想法就是绑架外籍人

and brainwashing them.

brainwashing: 洗脑

然后给他们洗脑。

The idea was a clean strike.

strike: 袭击

他们想与暗杀撇清关系。

Say you wanted to assassinate the president of Pakistan.

assassinate: 暗杀  president: 总统

比如你想要暗杀巴基斯坦的总统。

Why send in Seal team 6

seal: 密封

要是利用一个

-Sean: when you can get the local ice-cream man

local: 当地

当地卖冰淇淋的人就能办到

to do it for you?

又何必动用海豹突击队呢?

-Amanda: And then commit suicide.

commit suicide: 自杀  commit: 犯罪  suicide: 自杀

然后让那个人自杀。

The hits look like random acts of violence

random: 胡乱的  act: 行动  violence: 暴力

这些行动就看起来像是一个精神病人

from mentally disturbed individuals.

mentally: 精神上的  disturb: 干扰  individuals: 个人

在发病之后随意杀人。

Personally, I found it disgusting.

personally: 个人的  disgusting: 令人厌恶的

个人而言我觉得这很恶心。

-Sean: Why? Because you prefer

为什么? 就因为你更喜欢

more old-school brainwashing techniques?

technique: 技术

更加老式的洗脑技术?

-Amanda: Because the concept is flawed,

concept: 概念  flawed: 有缺陷的

因为整个概念有漏洞,

just like its creator was.

creator: 创造者

就像它的创始人一样。

-Michael: Oversight had hired Dr. Joseph Mars,

hire: 雇佣

监督会雇佣了Joseph Mars医生,

a brilliant neuro psychiatrist who specialized in brain waves.

brilliant: 杰出的  neuro: 精神的  psychiatrist: 精神病学家  specialized: 专门的  brain: 大脑  wave: 电波

他是个专门研究脑电波的杰出的神经心理学家。

He was killed along with everyone else.

他和其他人一起被杀了。

-Birkhoff: Man.

天呐。

I can still hear the sounds from that day... screams.

scream: 尖叫声

我到现在还能响起那一天的声音... 那些尖叫声。

-Michael: Clear the perimeter, then exfil.

perimeter: 周界  exfil: 漏出

扫清四周然后撤退。

-Agent: Copy that.

收到。

-Michael: Yeah, I...

是的是我...

supervised the raid from ops.

supervise: 监督  raid: 监督

担任了行动指挥官。

-Nikita: What happened to those people is terrible,

terrible: 可怕的

发生在这些人身上的事太可怕了,

But the chances of this being P9, I mean...

但这件事跟P9有关的可能性我是说...

-Michael: They said Lancaster was happy. He was doing well.

他们说Lancaster当时很快乐 他一切都好。

He just put 10k down for an ice cream truck.

ice cream: 冰激凌  truck: 卡车

刚刚首付了一万块钱 买了辆冰淇淋车。

Does that sound like somebody

这听起来像一个

who's planning to commit an assassination?

planning: 计划  commit: 犯罪

在谋划暗杀行动的人会做的事吗?

Birkhoff, transfer the schematics

transfer: 转移  schematic: 图表

Birkhoff Eustice基地的图纸

for the Eustice compound to my phone.

compound: 妥协和解

发到我的手机上。

That should give us an hour or two to get there.

我们花一两个小时就能到那里。

-Nikita: Michael, we leave for Lisbon tonight, remember?

Michael 我们今晚要去里斯本你忘了吗?

-Michael: Change plans.

计划有变。

-Nikita: We can't just drop everything because you have a hunch, okay?

drop: 落下  hunch: 预感

我们不能因为你来了点预感 就把别的事扔一边好吧?

Our contact is waiting for us.

contact: 联系人

跟我们接头的人在等着我们呢。

If we don't show, he will get spooked.

我们不出现的话他会吓着的。

-Michael: I understand. If P9 is back...

我知道但如果P9回来了...

-Nikita: If... Lisbon is real.

只是如果... 而里斯本却是真的。

We've been waiting months for a shot like this.

为了这个机会 我们已经等了好几个月了。

-Michael: If you think Lisbon is more important,

important: 重要的

你要是觉得里斯本的事更重要,

then you go.

那你去吧。

-Nikita: If I think Lisbon's more important?

要是我觉得里斯本更重要?

Wait a minute.

等一下。

So taking down Oversight, putting a dent in them...

oversight: 监督  dent: 削弱

就是说 扳倒监督会重创他们...

all of the sudden, not a priority for you.

sudden: 突然地  priority: 优先

突然间变得不是你的首要任务了。

-Michael: If I’m right, god only knows

如果我没错的话 只有上帝知道

how many sleepers are out there

sleeper: 睡眠者

外面有多少沉睡者

and how many assassinations are planned.

assassination: 暗杀

又在计划着多少暗杀行动。

Oversight can wait. This can't.

监督会可以等但这个不行。

-Birkhoff: As much as I love hosting couples therapy,

hosting: 作战  couples: 夫妻  therapy: 治疗

不是我喜欢做夫妻矛盾的调解员,

you guys need to hit craigslist.

你们真该上论坛去讨论讨论,

You got to the end of the week.

你们可以住到这周末。

-Amanda: I’m sure this is very difficult for you.

difficult: 困难

我知道这对你来说很困难。

-Alex: I'm getting better.

我正在好转。

-Amanda: Some wounds heal quicker than others.

有些伤好的比其他的快。

-Alex: Something tells me you didn't come here

我感觉你过来并不是纯粹想

just to talk about my health.

health: 健康

谈论我的健康问题吧。

-Amanda: I'd like you to talk to Percy

我想让你和Percy谈谈。

about an old mission... Operation Falling Ash.

mission: 任务  operation: 操作

有关一次很久以前的任务... 尘埃落尽行动。

-Alex: Its Nikita involved?

involved: 参与

Nikita参加了吗?

-Amanda: No.

没有。

I'm sure you've heard about the attempt

你肯定听说了有人想刺杀

on the senator.

参议员的事吧。

Oversight is concerned an old pet project

pet: 宠物  project: 计划

监督会认为这可能是一次

may be to blame,

blame: 责备

很早以前的计划导致的,

And Percy might be able to allay their fears.

be able to: 能够  allay: 减轻  fears: 恐惧

Percy也许可以减轻他们的恐惧。

Think of it as a favor.

a favor: 为受益人

就当是帮个忙吧。

-Alex: Friends do favors for each other.

只有朋友之间才会互相帮忙。

I don't think we're there yet.

我不认为我们到那程度了。

-Amanda: I think your current condition is evidence

current: 现在得  condition: 情况  evidence: 证据

在我看来 你现在的境况

of how fleeting friendships can be.

fleet: 短暂的  friendship: 友谊

正说明了友谊是多么短暂。

Our relationship is different.

我们的关系却不同。

I'm your business partner.

partner: 伙伴

我是你的生意伙伴。

As such, I'll provide necessary incentive.

provide: 提供  necessary: 必要的  incentive: 动机

就是说 我会提供必要的动机。

-Alex: I don't think a pair of $500 heels

pair:   heel: 高跟鞋

我不认为一双500块钱的高跟鞋

is gonna do me much good right now.

就能把这问题解决了

-Amanda: What if I were to provide you with a list

provide: 提供  list: 名单

要是我能给你提供一份

of the men close to Sergei Semak...

Sergei Semak关系密切者的名单呢...

all his top brass?

top brass: 要员  top: 上层  brass: 高级官员

而且都是上层人物?

-Alex: Exactly what do you need me to find out from Percy?

exactly: 精确地  find out: 找出

你想让我从Peycy那里问出些什么?

-Amanda: If there were any loose ends on P9 or Eustice.

P9计划或者Eustice是否还有遗留问题。

Anything else we should know.

任何我们应该知晓的东西。

-Nikita: I thought this was a restricted area.

restricted area: []禁区  restrict: 限制

我还以为这里是禁区呢。

-Michael: What changed your mind?

change: 改变  mind: 主意

你怎么改变想法了?

-Nikita: I thought about you here alone,

alone: 单独的

我想到你要一个人行动了,

and I didn't like it.

而我不喜欢那样。

-Michael: But you still don't believe me.

believe: 相信

但你仍不相信我。

-Nikita: I believe in you...

我相信你...

and in us.

也相信我们。

What are we looking for?

looking for: 寻找

我们在找什么?

-Michael: Part of the original objective here

original: 原始的  objective: 目的

来这儿的本来目的中 有一部分是

was to retrieve the research Dr. Mars kept on file,

retrieve: 取回  research: 研究

找回Mars教授以文件形式保存的研究结果。

something we failed to do in '03.

也就是我们2003年没找到的东西。

-Nikita: Probably because it burnt up in the fire.

probably: 可能  burnt: 燃烧

很可能是因为在大火里烧掉了。

-Michael: Maybe, maybe not.

也许烧掉了也许没有。

But according to Percy's private notes on the box,

according: 根据  private: 私密  note: 笔记

但根据Percy在黑盒里的秘密笔记,

Mars had a private safe hidden in his office.

safe: 保险箱  hidden: 隐藏

Mars在他的办公室下面藏有一个秘密保险箱。

-Percy: Have you ever read any Dostoyevsky?

你读过陀思妥耶夫斯基的作品吗?

-Alex: No.

没有。

-Percy: Tolstoy?

托尔斯泰呢?

You Russians really know your pain, don't you?

pain: 痛苦

你们俄国人真的很了解自己的痛苦不是吗?

-Alex: I need to ask you about an old mission.

mission: 任务

我想问你有关一次很久以前的行动的事。

-Percy: At the moment, I’m more interested

interest: 感兴趣

此时此刻 我对你新负的伤

in your new wounds.

wound: 伤处

更感兴趣。

They look like they go deep.

看起来伤得很重。

-Alex: Falling Ash... tell me what happened.

falling: 落下的  ash:

尘埃落尽行动... 告诉我是怎么回事。

-Percy: You first.

你先回答。

-Alex: I encountered Nikita in the field.

encounter: 遇到  field: 战场

我在行动现场遇到Nikita了。

-Percy: She tried to kill you and failed?

她想杀了你却没成功吗?

-Alex: She tried to dissuade me from my mission and failed.

dissuade: 劝阻  fail: 失败

她想阻止我执行任务却失败了。

-Percy: Her tactics seem pretty brutal.

brutal: 残忍的

她对你下手真狠。

Have they made you reevaluate your own?

reevaluate: 重新评估

这件事有没有让你重新评估自己?

There is a value

value: 价值

有一种价值观就是

in an eye for an eye, you know...

以牙还牙以眼还眼...

or a leg for a leg.

一条腿换一条腿嘛。

But I guess that' s your problem.

但我想那都是你的问题。

Let's talk about mine.

来说说我的吧。

If Oversight wants me to fill in

oversight: 监督

如果监督会想让我

their missing piece of the puzzle,

piece: 修补  puzzle: 谜,难题

为他们解疑释惑的话,

I will require the following...

require: 要求

我有以下要求...

a pot of hot water...

每天早上7...

a bag of earl grey on the side...

送一壶热水...

every morning, 7:00 a.m.

以及一个格雷伯爵茶的茶包给我。

Proper English tea.

proper: 正派的

正宗的英式早茶。

-Alex: You can smoke the tea leaves, for all I care.

smoke: 吸烟  tea leaf: 茶叶

哪怕你拿茶叶当烟丝用我都无所谓。

Just start talking.

赶紧说正事儿。

 

-Michael: We radioed the doctor,

radioed: 无线电传送

我们用无线电联系了医生,

told him to line up everyone for extraction.

line: 排成一行  extraction: 取出

让他叫所有人都出来排队等待救援。

They thought the killers coming through the door

killer: 杀手

他们以为进门的那些杀手

were a rescue team.

rescue: 援救

是个救援小组。

-Nikita: No wonder this place feels haunted.

no wonder: 难怪  haunted: 闹鬼的

难怪这地方阴森森的。

-Owen: Nikita.

Nikita啊。

-Nikita: Owen?

Owen?

Owen, what are you doing here?

Owen 你在这里干什么?

-Owen: What the hell are you doing here?

hell: 究竟(做加强语气)

那你在这里是干什么?

-Michael: Answer the question.

回答她的问题。

-Owen: I know about this place'cause I was on the strike team

strike: 侵袭

我正式放火烧了这里的突击队的一员

that burned it down.

所以我知道这个地方。

Now answer my question.

轮到你们回答我的问题了。

-Michael: I quarterbacked the op.

quarterbacked: 指挥进攻

是我指挥了那次行动。

-Owen: So you saw that kid on the news.

kid: 孩子  news: 新闻

那你们看到新闻里的那个孩子了。

You came to track down the survivor.

track down: 追捕  survivor: 幸存者

你们是来追踪幸存者的吧。

-Michael: There were no survivors.

根本没有幸存者。

-Nikita: Owen, what survivor?

Owen 什么幸存者?

-Owen: The guy that invented the program...

invent: 发明  program: 项目

那个创立了这个项目的人...

Joseph Mars.

Joseph Mars

I saved his life.

我救了他。

-Percy: It's ironic, isn't it?

ironic: 讽刺的

这真讽刺是吧?

That an organization known as Oversight

organization: 组织  oversight: 监督

监督会一向高瞻远瞩

should have such little foresight?

foresight: 预见

竟然连这个都预料不到?

-Alex: Meaning what?

什么意思?

-Percy: They wanted to eliminate Joseph Mars

eliminate: 清除

他们想除去Joseph Mars

along with the rest of p9,

rest: 剩余的

以及P9的剩余成员,

which would have been a terrible waste.

terrible: 可怕的  waste: 浪费

真是一种极大的浪费。

Nobody knew their way around the human brain

human brain: 人脑

没有人比他更清楚

better than he did.

大脑的运作方式。

-Owen: Percy ordered me to extract Mars.

order: 命令  extract: 设法得到

Percy命令我救出Mars

But he didn't want anybody to know.

但他不想让其他人知道。

That's why everyone else had to die.

所以所有人都必须死。

Mars knew that stimulating certain parts of the brain

stimulating: 刺激  certain: 某些  brain: 大脑

Mars知道 通过刺激大脑的部分区域

would improve focus, the senses.

improve: 改善  focus: 注意力  sense: 感觉

能让注意力更集中感觉更灵敏。

So Percy had him create something

create: 创造

所以Percy让他开发了一些东西

to give division agents an edge.

division: 组织  agent: 特工  edge: 边缘

能让组织的人如虎添翼。

-Michael: The regimen.

regimen: 摄生法

是那些药物。

-Nikita: How low is your supply?

supply: 供给

你那里还有多少?

-Owen: It's getting low.

不多了。

-Michael: Want to warn us before you turn

warn: 提醒

你是想在自己变身凶暴的恶魔前

into the tasmanian devil again?

devil: 恶魔

提醒我们以下吗?

-Owen: I find Mars, I find my way off of it.

如果我能找到Mars 就能找到解决的方法。

Before the attack on the senator yesterday,

attack: 攻击  senator: 参议员

在昨天参议员遇袭事件之前,

I didn't even know if the guy was still alive.

alive: 活着

我根本不知道那人是否还活着。

Last time I saw him,

上次看到他的时候,

he was trying to take his research with him.

research: 研究

他正试图带走他的研究文件。

But there was no time.

但是时间不够了。

-Nikita: Looks like he made the time to come back for it.

看来他又找时间回来拿走了。

-Percy: For two years, Mars worked for me

Mars在拘禁的状态下

under lock and key.

under lock and key: 锁起来  lock:   key: 钥匙

为我工作了两年。

And then he just disappeared into thin air.

disappear: 消失  into thin air: 无影无踪

然后他就人间蒸发了。

-Alex: You're telling me you have no idea where he went...

你是说你不知道他去哪儿了...

How he got out?

get out: 离开

以及他怎么逃出去的?

-Percy: No idea.

不知道。

But I can tell you this.

但我可以告诉你。

When the next shooter makes an attempt on the senator,

shooter: 射手  attempt: 试图

如果再有人试图刺杀参议员的时候,

it'll look like a copycat...

copycat: 无主见的人

情形会和这次完全一样...

another lonely lunatic gone off the rails.

lonely: 寂寞的  lunatic: 疯子  gone off the rail: 行为越轨

另一个精神病人发疯了而已。

By the way, I saved the data

data: 资料

还有 我把尘埃落尽行动的资料

for Falling Ash on the black box.

falling: 落下  Ash:

都存在了黑盒里。

Assuming she's read the file,

assuming: 假设

假设Nikita读了那份文件,

I imagine Nikita will come to the same conclusions.

imagine: 猜想  conclusions: 结论

我猜她一定会得出相同的结论。

-Alex: What makes you think there'll be another attack?

attack: 攻击

你怎么知道会有第二次袭击?

-Percy: If at first you don't succeed...

succeed: 成功

如果第一次没成功的话...

-Reporter: Made a statement condemning the act of violence.

statement: 声明  condemning: 谴责  act: 行为  violence: 暴力

声明谴责这一暴力行为。

I am uninjured.

uninjured: 未受伤害的

我安然无恙。

And I will not let the act

我不会让

of a lone, troubled individual

troubled: 混乱的  individual: 个别的

这些极少数人的行为阻止我

derail my duties.

derail: 脱轨  duty: 职责

履行自己职责。

-Man: Dr. Mars, have you dispatched another?

dispatched: 派遣

Mars医生您安排另一次行动了吗?

-Mars: They're in place, awaiting activation.

awaiting: 等候  activation: 激活

他们已经就位只等一声令下。

 

-Host: Read & Unite is possible because of you,

possible: 可能性

没有你们就没有Read & Unite组织。

so thank you and enjoy your evening.

谢谢你们 祝你们度过一个美好的夜晚。

-Owen: You clean up nice.

你打扮得真漂亮。

First time I've seen you look like a girl.

第一次见你的时候 你就像个小女孩。

-Nikita: Owen, we need to work on your compliment skills.

compliment: 称赞  skill: 技术

Owen 你真该练练自己的恭维技术。

-Michael: Keep an eye out for people on cell phones.

cell phone: 手机

留意那些在打电话的人。

I'm guessing that's how Mars activates his sleeper.

activate: 激活  sleeper: 睡眠者

我猜Mars就是通过手机来激活沉睡者的。

-Nikita: I think I got him...

我想我找到他了...

thick black glasses, on his cell.

thick: 厚的  glasses: 墨镜

戴着厚黑框眼镜 正在打电话的人。

Heading towards the senator.

towards:   senator: 参议员

证向参议员方向走去。

-Man B: Feed the siamese fighting fish first.

feed:   siamese fighting fish: 搏鱼  fighting: 斗争

先喂饱那个难缠的家伙再说。

Then...

然后...

do you mind?

有事吗?

-Nikita: False alarm.

false: 假的  alarm: 警报

虚惊一场

-Alicia: What's your name?

你叫什么名字?

-Guest: Mr. Johnson and guice.

Johnson先生和guice

-Alicia: I'll put you guys next to the senator's table,

我会把你们安排在议员旁边那桌,

so you can rub elbows with the bigwigs.

rub elbows with: 紧挨  rub:   elbow: 手肘  bigwig: 权贵之人

这样你们就可以近距离接触大腕们了。

This is Alicia.

我是Alicia

-Nikita: Purple dress,

purple: 紫色  dress: 礼服

穿紫色礼服那个

she's headed toward the senator. Hurry.

hurry: 赶快

她正朝议员走过去快点。

-Reporter: Security camera shows the senator

security: 安全  camera: 摄像机

安全监控镜头显示议员

being knocked to the ground,

knock: 撞击

被扑倒在地,

but it's possible this may have been...

possible: 可能

不过这可能是出于...

an attempt to save him.

attempt: 试图  save:

拯救他的意图。

Moments later, a second camera shows

不久后另一个镜头表明

an armed woman approaching the senator.

armed: 武装的  approaching: 接近

一名手持武器的女子正在接近议员本人。

-Owen: So where'd you get a black box?

你的黑盒是从哪得来的?

Come on, Nikita. I’m not stupid.

stupid: 愚蠢的

别这样Nikita我不是白痴。

The things you know about P9 and the op,

你们知道的那些关于P9和行动的情报,

all those details...

detail: 细节

所有这些细节...

I was on the ground. I don't know half that stuff.

即使我参与了行动也不可能知道得那么具体。

-Nikita: Michael took Percy's master drive

master: 主要的  drive: 驱动

Michael离开组织的时候

when he left Division.

拿走了Percy的主驱动黑盒。

-Owen: So you peeked inside it?

peek: 偷看

所以你偷看了里面的内容?

I thought you were "Miss destroy all boxes."

destroy: 破坏

我以为你会毁掉所有的黑盒。

-Nikita: He convinced me...

convinced: 确信

他说服我...

that this one we would use for good.

这个黑盒也能用来做好事。

-Owen: Oh.

噢。

So you and Michael can... 

所以你和Michael就可以...

handle all the dangerous secrets, but I can't.

handle: 处理  dangerous: 危险地  secret: 秘密

处理所有危险的机密而我却不行。

-Nikita: Am I wrong? The last time I saw you...

我说错了吗? 上次见你的时候...

-Owen: I was suffering from regimen withdrawal.

suffering: 忍受  regimen: 摄生法  withdrawal: 收回

我当时只是由于摄入药物不足。

When I tried to upload the box in London,

upload: 上传

我本打算在伦敦上传黑盒,

I wasn't in a sound state of mind.

state: 状态  mind: 心理

但我神智有点不大清醒。

I'm better now, Nikita.

现在我好多了Nikita

-Nikita: You still need a cure.

cure: 治疗

你仍然需要治疗。

-Owen: Yeah, and once I get it,

没错而一旦黑盒落入我手,

I'm gonna hunt down...

gonna: (美)将要(等于going to  hunt down: 穷追直至抓获

我就会揪出...

the rest of Percy's guardians,

rest: 剩余的  guardians: 保护人

其余所有Percy的黑盒守卫者,

and I'm gonna destroy their black boxes.

destroy: 毁坏

接着摧毁他们手中的黑盒。

and then I'm gonna finish Percy.

并最终结果Percy

You think I can handle that, right?

handle: 处理

你相信我可以做到的是吧?

-Nikita: I won't stop you.

我不会阻止你。

-Owen: You mean you won't try.

意思是你不相信我。

-Alicia: What the...

怎么了...

Who are you? What am I doing here?

你们是谁? 我怎么在这里?

-Nikita: We had to get you away from the cops.

cop: 警察

我们必须让警察找不到你。

But you're safe here.

但你在这里是安全的。

-Alicia: Oh, my God.

天啊。

Is that me?

那是我吗?

Oh.

噢。

-Nikita: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.

别跑。

Look, I know this is scary.

scary: 提心吊胆的

听着我知道这很吓人。

Nothing makes sense.

makes sense: 讲得通

一切都说不通。

But you have to trust me.

trust: 相信

但你得相信我。

-Reporter: The search continues.

search: 搜索  continue: 继续

搜索还在继续。

-Birkhoff: Everyone in the tri-state area...

美国中部地区...

with a badge and a gun...

badge: 徽章  gun:

所有持枪的警察...

is looking for this girl.

都在搜寻这个女孩。

They track her back here, and I'm toast.

track: 追踪  toast: 完蛋了的

要是他们找到这来那我就死定了。

-Michael: We are the only ones who know she's innocent.

innocent: 无辜的

只有我们知道她是无辜的。

We have to help her.

我们得帮她。

-Birkhoff: There is no we, okay?

不是我们懂吗?

There is me, and there is you.

只有我还有你。

Now, get rid of her,

rid: 摆脱

听着甩掉她,

or you and your super-friends crew...

crew: 全体人员

不然你和你的好搭档们...

gots to go.

都得滚蛋。

Don't give me the goatee of intimidation, okay?

goatee: 山羊胡子  intimidation: 恐吓

别想着吓唬我懂吗?

I know you won't hurt me.

hurt: 伤害

我知道你不会伤害我的。

-Owen: No, but I might.

他不会但我会。

-Birkhoff: Those are mine, man.

那可是我的伙计。

-Owen: You're kind of small.

你个头好小。

You'd dissolve quick.

dissolve: 溶解

溶解起来一定很快。

-Birkhoff: Whatever.

随你便吧。

Just remember,

不过记住,

you're on your own with this one.

别指望我会帮忙。

-Michael: Okay.

没问题。

-Alicia: I was gonna kill him.

我当时打算杀了他。

I mean, I... I don't even kill spiders

spider: 蜘蛛

我是说... 在家的时候

when I find them at home.

连只蜘蛛都不敢杀。

-Nikita: I believe you, Alicia.

我相信你 Alicia

Someone did this to you.

有人对你做了手脚。

They trained you to kill...

train: 训练

他们训练你来杀人...

without giving you a choice.

choice: 选择

你没得选择。

-Alicia: But that's...

可他们...

how?

怎么做到的?

I don't remember anything.

我什么都记不起来了。

-Nikita: What about him?

那这个人呢?

-Alicia: That's Dr. Francis from the Vory clinic.

clinic: 诊所

这是Vory诊所的Francis医生。

I, uh...

...

went to rehab there...

rehab: 修复

去那里戒过毒...

pain pills.

pain: 疼痛  pill: 药片

是止疼药的药瘾。

-Nikita: Well, you got clean. That's all that matters.

matter: 事件

没事 你已经戒了药瘾这才是最重要的

I tell myself the same thing every day.

我每天也对自己重复这句话。

-Alicia: I tried N.A., therapy.

therapy: 治疗

我去过互诫协会做过治疗。

Nothing worked.

但都不管用。

Then one day I got this letter from Vory.

letter:

然后有天我收到Vory诊所的一封信。

They said they could change...

上面说他们能改变...

the feedback loops in your brain,

feedback: 反馈  loop:   brain: 大脑

大脑中的反馈回路,

so you wouldn't crave a fix.

crave: 渴望   

这样就不会再对药物有渴望了。

I figured I had nothing to lose.

figure: 认为  lose: 损失

我想我也没什么损失。

-Nikita: What do you mean, change the feedback loops?

你说改变反馈回路是什么意思?

-Alicia: I'd... I'd wear...

我得... 得戴着...

these headphones and sensors...

headphone: 听筒  sensors: 传感器

一些听筒和传感器...

to monitor my brain waves.

monitor: 监督  brain: 大脑  wave: 电波

以便检查我的脑电波。

Then I'd get kind of sleepy, and...

sleepy: 欲睡的

然后我就会昏昏欲睡...

next thing I knew, I was awake,

awake: 醒来

接着 当我醒来后,

and that need...

那种需要就...

you know that feeling?

你知道那种感觉吗?

Oh, my god.

天呐。

You mean this whole time it was Dr. Francis?

你的意思是 整件事完全都是Francis医生的骗局?

-Owen: We got to raid the clinic and grab him.

raid: 突袭  clinic: 诊所  grab: 抓住

我们要去突袭那家诊所 抓住他。

-Michael: There are rehab patients in there.

rehab: 修复  patients: 病人

那里有戒毒的人。

We need to find out how many

我们要查出有多少戒毒的人

and what kind of security Mars is using.

security: 安全

以及Mars正在使用的安保措施,

Mars would recognize Owen. He wouldn't recognize me.

recognize: 认出

Mars会认出Owen 他不会认出我。

-Nikita: Michael, my love.

我亲爱的Michael

Jag Officer, yes.

officer: 警官

你假扮得了Jag警官。

Junkie, no.

junkie: 有毒瘾者

但瘾君子却不行。

-Michael: Hey, I've passed as worse.

我已经完全好了。

Infiltration is our best chance at getting recon.

infiltration: 渗透  recon: 侦查

潜入内部是我们查探的最佳机会。

-Nikita: I know.

我知道。

That's why I'm going.

所以我得去。

Excuse me.

打扰一下。

I think I need help.

我需要你们的帮助。

I'm in.

我混进来了。

I have ten minutes to fill out a questionnaire.

fill out: 填写  questionnaire: 调查卷

我有十分钟时间来填写调查问卷。

-Michael: Do you see Mars?

你看到Mars了吗?

-Nikita: No.

没有。

No, they must do the treatments in another wing or something.

treatment: 治疗 

没看到他们肯定是在其它的房间做治疗。