分享到:
启德教育

 尼基塔  第二季  03 Nikita Season 2 Episode 03

 

-Bodyguard A: The minister’s date has arrived.

minister: 部长  date: 约会  arrive: 到达

部长的女伴到了。

-Bodyguard B: All clear.

一切安全。

-Minister: Hello, you look beautiful tonight.

你好,你今天晚上好漂亮啊。

-Mistresses: Thank you.

谢谢。

-Nisha: Tonight, murder in in Quebec city.

murder: 凶杀

今晚,魁北克发生枪击事件。

The daring and brutal slaying

daring: 大胆的  brutal: 残忍的  slay: 杀戮

是对政府人员胆大妄为

of a public official.

public official: 公务人员  public: 公众的  official: 公务员

穷凶极恶的杀害。

Residents are still reeling

resident: 居民  reeling: 眩晕

命案发生在这座

in this provincial capital

provincial: 省的  capital: 省会

世界闻名的州府城市,

which joins the ranks of cities worldwide

join: 参加  rank: 等级  worldwide: 全世界的

当地居民成了这次

that have fallen victim to political murder

fallen victim to: 成为牺牲品  victim: 受害人  political: 政治的  murder: 凶杀

政治迫害事件的受害者

perpetrated not by Al-Qaeda,

perpetrate: 犯罪

此次事件的元凶不是基地组织,

not by any terrorist group, but by one man...

terrorist: 恐怖主义

也不是任何恐怖组织而是一个人...

a killer as dangerous and elusive as Carlos the Jackal.

killer: 杀手  dangerous: 危险  elusive: 隐蔽的

一个像豺狼卡洛斯一样危险隐蔽的杀手。

So elusive that Interpol

interpol: 国际刑警警察组织

他的下落难以追查

only offered this assessment:

offer: 提供  assessment: 评定

国际刑警组织也仅发表以下声明:

"We continue our pursuit, and we are investigating

continue: 继续  pursuit: 追赶  investigating: 调查

我们会继续追捕对于每一条可能的线索"

every possible lead."

possible: 可能的  lead: 导致

我们都会彻查到底"

And there you have it.

而线索很快便出现了。

The notorious assassin known only as "Ramon"...

notorious: 声名狼藉的  assassin: 刺客

在我们总部刚刚收到的最新录像中...

whose latest claim of responsibility

claim: 要求  responsibility: 责任

一个名为"Ramon"的杀手,

just arrived at our headquarters.

headquarter: 总部

宣称对此事件负责。

In this video, Ramon says he is protecting the common man

video: 视频  protect: 保护  common man: 平民

Ramon在录像中声称他是为了保护平民

from the ravages of capitalism.

ravage: 毁坏  capitalism: 资本主义

免受资本主义的剥削。

-Ramon: It is not just extravagant dinners with his mistresses...

extravagant: 奢侈的  dinner: 晚餐  mistress: 情人

这不仅仅是因为他和他情妇的奢华晚餐...

this man promised the people a future of prosperity.

promise: 许诺  prosperity: 繁荣

他曾向民众承诺过 要给他们繁荣的未来。

But he sold his office, all his contracts,

office: 办公室  contract: 合同

可他将自己的团队以及所有合同,

to the highest bidder.

bidder: 出价人

都卖给了出价高的人。

He is not a public servant. He is a public enemy.

public servant: 公仆  servant: 仆人  enemy: 敌人

他不是人民的公仆他是全民公敌。

That is why he had to pay.

pay: 付出

所以他要为此付出代价。

-Nisha: This is Nisha Patel reporting live from Quebec City,

report: 报道  live: 现场

这里是WNB新闻 Nisha Patel从魁北克市现场,

for WNB news.

news: 新闻

带来的报道。

-Michael: So what happened?

到底怎么回事?

You got an alert?

alert: 警报

你收到警报了?

-Birkhoff: alert?

警报?

It's not a twitter feed, Michael,

twitter: 微博客  feed: 回复

又不是回复微博 哪有那么快 Michael

It's Shadowbot.

这是暗影机器人。

It scours the news, the blogosphere,

scour: 清除  blogosphere: 博客圈

它会过滤新闻博客,

the atmosphere.

atmosphere: 空气

大街小巷。

If something happens out there

如果外面发生的事情

and it has a link to a file on the black box...

link: 关联  file: 文件

和黑盒里的文件有关联...

-Michael: You get an alert.

你就会收到警报了。

Think I know why it flagged him.

flag: 标记

我知道我为什么对他有印象了。

Ramon was captured by Division in Paris.

capture: 捕获  division: 组织

Ramon在巴黎被组织抓到过。

Six years ago, I want to say.

我记得可能是六年前吧。

The agent lost him on the way to the airport.

agent: 特工  airport: 机场

他在去机场的路上从特工手里逃脱了。

-Nikita: Not true. I caught him.

不对是我抓的他。

Handed him to the grab team. They blew it.

hand: 递送  grab: 抓捕  blew: 搞砸

我把他交给了抓捕队他们搞砸了。

He slipped their net.

slip: 摆脱

他从他们手里逃走了。

-Birkhoff: Actually, it was more like catch and release.

release: 释放

其实应该更像是抓了又放。

-Michael: What does that mean?

这是什么意思?

-Birkhoff: According to the black box, Division released him.

according: 根据

根据黑盒上的信息是组织释放了他。

Kept him on the payroll, he kills for them now.

payroll: 工资单

他变成组织的一员现在为他们卖命。

-Michael: What?

什么?

-Nikita: Ramon? No way.

Ramon?不可能的。

-Birkhoff: Way, Read it and weep.

weep: 悲哀

可能,那就眼看为实吧。

These are all the sanctioned kills

sanctioned: 批准  kill: 杀戮

这些是过去六年来

he's claimed responsibility for in the last six years.

claim: 宣称  responsibility: 负责

他宣称负责的制裁杀戮事件。

-Nikita: All this for Division?

都是为组织杀的?

-Michael: It makes sense.

make sense: 说的通

那就说得通了。

The crazy anarchist takes the blame.

crazy: 疯狂的  anarchist: 无政府主义者  blame: 责任

一个发疯的无政府主义者宣称负责。

No one asks questions. Not even Cable News.

没人会寻根问底甚至连有线电视台都不会。

It's brilliant.

brilliant: 杰出的

太绝了。

-Nikita: It's Percy.

Percy

Was his idea.

是他的主意。

And he couldn't have done it without me.

没有我 他也办不到。

-Michael: You caught Ramon?

你抓住过Ramon?

 

-Ramon: J'aime Paris au printemps.

我爱春天的巴黎。

-Nikita: Don't move.

不许动。

Show me your hands.

把手举起来。

-Ramon: But then I would have to move.

那我就必须得动了。

-Nikita: Do it.

快点。

Don't turn around.

turn around: 转身

别转身。

-Ramon: Wow. Stunning.

stunning: 令人大吃一惊的

哇哦真惊艳啊。

What are they feeding you at Langley?

feed: 喂养  Langley: 美国中央情报局

中情局给你什么待遇?

-Nikita: I'm not CIA.

我不是中情局的。

-Ramon: But you are American.

但你是美国人。

Your export's democracy, yes?

export: 出口  democracy: 民主

你们喜欢出口民主是吧?

Whether we like it or not.

从不管我们喜欢与否。

Why would a champion of freedom want to stop me?

champion: 拥护者  freedom: 自由

为什么所谓的自由倡导者却要阻止我?

-Nikita: You're about to kill an American.

你要杀的是个美国人。

-Ramon: A man whose oil company hires guards

oil: 石油  hires: 聘用  guard: 警卫

他的石油公司雇佣的保卫

to rape and murder villagers.

rape: 强奸  murder: 谋杀  villager: 村民

强奸并杀害了无辜村民。

Is that what you're here to defend?

defend: 保护

你来保护的就是这种人吗?

-Nikita: Shut up.

闭嘴。

-Ramon: Women and children beaten and killed.

children: 孩子们  beaten: 被打

妇女儿童被殴打致死。

-Nikita: I said, "shut up!"

我说了 "闭嘴!"

-Ramon: So... where are we going?

... 我们要去哪?

To one of your secret prisons?

secret: 秘密的  prison: 监狱

去你的秘密牢房?

-Nikita: My orders are to kill you.

order: 命令

我接到的命令是杀了你。

-Ramon: Well, then, please... follow your orders.

那就请... 执行你的命令吧。

That is what slaves do, isn't it?

slave: 努力

走卒就是受人使唤的不是吗?

Freedom isn't given, it is taken.

自由不是别人给的是自己争取的。

When are you going to take yours?

你什么时候才去争取你的自由?

-Nikita: This is Nikita. I have Ramon.

我是Nikita我抓到Ramon了。

-Percy: Good girl. I'll send a cleaner.

send: 派遣  cleaner: 清洁工

好姑娘我会派一个清场人过去。

-Nikita: I took him alive.

alive: 活着的

我活捉到他了。

-Percy: Those weren't your orders.

给你的命令可不是活捉。

-Nikita: I thought we could bring him in,

我觉得我们可以把他带回去,

ask him questions, learn more.

盘问一下能知道更多信息。

-Percy: You're always thinking about

你总是为组织着想

what's best for Division, aren't you?

division: 组织

做最好的打算是吧?

You have a good heart, Nikita.

你太心软了Nikita

It's going to get you into trouble some day.

trouble: 麻烦

总有一天 你会因此惹上麻烦的。

 

-Nikita: Does the box have his current location?

current: 当前的  location: 位置

黑盒里有他现在的下落吗?

-Birkhoff: No. They move him to a different Division facility

different: 不同的  facility: 设施

没有他们每隔几个月就会将他

every few months.

转移到不同的地方去。

She might know where he is, though.

不过她也许知道他在哪儿。

She says the videos just show up at the network.

show up: 露面  network: 网络

她说那些录像是在网络上出现的。

Not true.

但她在撒谎。

According to the black box, she gets them direct.

according: 根据  direct: 直接

根据黑匣子显示她是直接获取的录像。

-Nikita: Then we start with her.

那么我们就从她着手。

This time we catch him.

这次我们一旦抓住他。

No release.

release: 释放

就绝不手软。

 

-Amanda: Congratulations on Quebec city...

congratulations: 恭喜

恭喜你完成在魁北克市的任务...

quite a spectacle.

quite: 相当  spectacle: 炫耀

相当令人叹服。

-Ramon: That is what I am... the eternal showman.

eternal: 永恒的  showman: 表演者

那就是我... 永远的表演者。

-Amanda: I trust you're happy with the new stage manager.

trust: 相信  stage: 阶段  manager: 管理者

我相信你一定对新阶段的管理者十分满意。

-Ramon: I miss Percy.

我想念Percy

I knew where I stood with him, so to speak.

可以说我知道哪些方面上与他立场相同。

-Amanda: You're a valuable asset, Ramon.

valuable: 有价值的  asset: 资产

你是一笔宝贵的财富 Ramon

I assure you, I have no desire to change that.

assure: 保证  desire: 希望

我向你保证我绝不打算改变这点。

We'll be in touch.

touch: 联系

我会再联系你的。

On the mend, I hope.

mend: 好转

我希望你已经在康复中了。

-Alex: Last day it ruins the outfit.

ruin: 毁灭  outfit: 用具

这是最后一天穿这丑东西。

-Amanda: Good. I have an assignment for you.

assignment: 分配

很好我有项任务要给你。

-Alex: How've you had time to track down Nikita,

track down: 追捕

既然你正忙着处理Ramon之流的事。

When you're busy handling assets like Ramon?

handling: 处理

又怎么有时间追捕Nikita?

-Amanda: Mmm, Alex...

Alex...

You said division would be different.

你说过组织会有所变革。

I also said

我也说过

we would continue to eliminate threats.

continue: 继续  eliminate: 消除  threat: 威胁

我们将继续消除威胁。

Letting Ramon take the blame allows us

blame: 责任  allow: 允许

Ramon顶罪将使我们的风险

to do it with minimal blowback.

minimal: 最小限度的  blowback: 枪栓回弹

降低到最小。

-Alex: You people could rationalize baby killing.

rationalize: 使合理化

你们这种人连杀死婴儿都能说得冠冕堂皇。

Where'd you pick up on Nikita's trail?

pick up: 获得  trail: 踪迹

你在哪里发现Nikita的踪迹的?

-Amanda: We haven't.

我们还没发现。

I have a Division assignment for you.

我有一个组织的任务给你。

A sanction.

sanction: 制裁

一项制裁任务。

-Alex: I don't work for you, remember?

我可不为你卖命记得吗?

And I certainly don't kill for you.

certainly: 当然

我也绝对不会为了你而杀人。

-Amanda: Just take a look...

那就为了我...

for me.

看一眼。

Do you know who that is?

你知道这是谁吗?

-Alex: Anton Kochenko.

Anton Kochenko

-Amanda: He worked for your father.

他曾为你父亲工作。

-Alex: He was a low-level thug for my father.

low-level: 低水平的  thug: 恶棍

他是我父亲手下一个小小的杀手。

-Amanda: Now he's the chief public liaison of Zetrov...

chief: 首席的  public: 公众的  liaison: 联络

现在他已经成为Zetrov集团的首席新闻发言人...

Which is a euphemism for "vice president of bribery."

euphemism: 委婉语  vice president: 副主席  bribery: 行贿

或者委婉地说 "行贿的副总裁"

He's helping extend Zetrov's reach across the globe.

extend: 延伸  reach across: 伸过  globe: 全球

他帮助扩展了Zetrov在全球的影响力。

In 36 hours, Kochenko will attend the ribbon-cutting

attend: 出席  ribbon-cutting: 剪彩  ribbon: 绸带

36小时后 Lochenko将出席Zetrov集团一家新企业

of a new Zetrov venture on the St. Lawrence river.

venture: 冒险  river:

在圣劳伦斯河上的剪彩仪式。

That venture represents significant expansion by Zetrov

represent: 代表  significant: 有意义的  expansion: 膨胀

这家企业的成立 意味着Zetrov在我们半球的势力

in our hemisphere.

hemisphere: 半球

将迅猛扩张。

-Alex: Let me guess.

让我猜猜。

Oversight has asked you to make sure it never opens.

oversight: 监督

监督会让你确保这家企业胎死腹中。

-Amanda: Correct. I need Kochenko dead.

correct: 正确

没错我要你杀了Kochenko

As it turns out, so do you...

而事实是你也同样想杀了他...

He's the face of Zetrov.

他可代表着Zetrov的脸面,

If he were eliminated,

eliminate: 消除

若他被杀了。

His boss would be forced to make more public appearances.

forced: 被迫  public: 公众的  appearance: 露面

他的老板就不得不增加抛头露面的次数了。

Kochenko's boss is Sergei Semak.

Kochenko的老板正是Sergei Semak

You'd be one step closer.

step: 脚步

你将离目标更进一步。

All you have to do is end Kochenko's life.

你唯一需要做的 就是结果了Kochenko

Something tells me...

而直觉告诉我...

you can rationalize that.

rationalize: 合理化

你能做到这件事。

-Nisha: Defy your masters and stand up.

defy: 藐视  master: 主人  stand up: 坚持

蔑视权威 昂首挺胸。

That is Ramon's call to arms, he claims...

arms: 武装  claim: 要求

Ramon声称 这是他对战斗的召唤...

learned in his early days as a basque separatist.

separatist: 分离主义者

是他早年作为巴斯克分离主义者时学到的。

But residents here are asking themselves,

resident: 居民 

然而当地居民却不禁疑惑,

can his call ever be heard

当他的召唤只能带来痛苦与混乱时

when the only sound it makes is misery and chaos?

misery: 痛苦  chaos: 混乱

会有人听从这样的召唤吗?

This is Nisha Patel reporting

report: 报道

这里是WNB新闻 Nisha Patel

live from Quebec city, for WNB news.

live: 现场  news: 新闻

在魁北克市为您发回的现场报道。

-Man: And... we're clear. 

收工。

-Nisha: Okay.

好的。

Think that does it, guys.

我想这次应该没问题了伙计。

-Michael: Nice work, as always.

一如往昔,干得漂亮。

Uh, Ms. Patel, I'm, uh, Mike Royce... CNN.

Patel女士我是 Mike Royce... CNN新闻台的。

-Nisha: senior evening news producer.

senior: 年资较深的  producer: 制作人

资深晚间新闻制作人。

-Michael: Yeah, I've been watching you.

watching: 注意

没错我已经观察你很久了。

Not just right now... But, I mean, on the air.

on the air: 广播中

不仅是现在... 还有我是指通过直播

Your... your, uh, your network.

通过你的... 你的你的节目。

Yeah. Your reports.

没错还有你的报道。

-Nikita: Nice.

很好。

Awkward... girls like awkward.

awkward: 笨拙的

笨拙... 姑娘们都喜欢笨拙的男人。

Makes them feel special.

special: 特别的

这让她们觉得自己很特别。

-Michael: Uh... anyway, you filed

... 不管怎么说你报道了

some great pieces on Ramon...

piece:

一些关于Ramon的优秀新闻...

not to mention, you always seem to have the exclusives.

mention: 提及  exclusives: 独家报道

更别提你总是能抢到独家新闻。

-Nisha: I'm a lucky girl.

我运气很好。

-Michael: Well, let's just say you're about to get luckier.

那我只能说你会变得越来越幸运。

Do you want to get a coffee?

你想来杯咖啡吗?

-Nisha: I know a great place nearby.

nearby: 在附近

我知道附近有个很好的地方。

Walk me to my car?

能陪我一块去取车吗?

-Michael: Absolutely.

absolutely: 绝对的

乐意至极。

-Nisha: Just over here.

就在这边。

-Michael: Oh, great. Uh, we're looking to do

很好我们正在筹备

a news magazine... five night strip,

magazine: 杂志  strip: 条状

一档新闻杂志栏目... 连播五个晚上,

prime time, big stories... but we need a face

prime time: 黄金时间

黄金时段 劲爆新闻... 但我们需要一张面孔

that can make a...

一张能引发...

-Nikita: Where does he come up with this stuff?

stuff: 东西

他是怎么想出这些玩意儿来的?

-Michael: I did my research.

research: 调查

我做了调查。

That's what I do best.

那也是我最擅长的。

But, I'm telling you, uh, as of now,

但是我想和你说的是至今为止。

you are a leading candidate.

candidate: 候选人

你是最佳候选人。

-Nisha: Candidate?

候选人。

-Michael: That's right.

是的。

-Nisha: Well, I think I need to make you forget the others.

我想我得让你忘掉其他候选人。

-Michael: Um... maybe I should do a little more research.

... 也许我该多做点调查。

-Birkhoff: Wow. The state of journalism in our culture.

state: 国家  journalism: 新闻业  culture: 文化

这就是我国新闻业的文化。

-Nikita: Okay, Mr. Bond, just complete the mission.

complete: 完成  mission: 任务

好了邦德先生快点完成任务。

-Michael: Mmm! Oh! Oh, my god!

! ! 天呐!

I'm sorry. Wait. Crap. Hold on.

抱歉 等等 糟糕 稍等

Do you want to call Division, or should I?

你想亲自给组织打电话还是我打?

-Division: Transworld Consortium. How may I direct your call?

transworld: 遍及全球的  Consortium: 联合  direct: 直接的

全球联盟您要转接什么号码?

-Nisha: Extension 637-986.

extension: 电话分机

637-986分机。

-Division: Go secure.

secure: 安全的

请讲。

-Nisha: I have contact with Michael.

contact: 接触

我和Michael交手了。

Send a support team now.

support: 支援

请立刻派人支援。

-Division: Please verify your mission parameters.

verify: 核实  parameter: 参数

请验证你的任务代号。

-Nisha: I haven't been compromised. I'm calling from a secure phone.

compromise: 妥协 

我没有暴露 我是用安全电话打的。

-Division: Please verify your mission parameters.

请验证你的任务代号。

-Nisha: Operation Solid State...

operation: 行动  Solid State: []固态

固态行动...

protect and provide interface for the Division asset Ramon.

protect: 保护  provide: 提供  interface: 界面  asset: 资源

保护组织的资源Ramon并配合其工作。

-Division: Has Ramon been compromised?

Ramon是否已暴露?

-Nisha: Negative.

negative: 否定

没有。

-Division: What is his current location?

current: 现在得  location: 位置

他目前在什么地方?

-Nisha: Division station. Monte de Concepcion, Colombia.

station: 驻扎 

组织的基地在哥伦比亚的康塞普西翁山。

-Birkhoff: Awesome. Thanks for that.

awesome: 真了不起

太好了多谢。

-Michael: Hey. Hey.

等等。

You know, when I kissed her,

你要知道我吻她的时候,

I was totally picturing you.

totally: 完全的  picturing: 图画

想着的可全是你。

 

-Birkhoff: Buenos dias, muchachos.

buenos dias: [西班牙语]早安 

早上好孩子们。

Welcome to Colombia...

欢迎来到哥伦比亚...

land of lush forests, spectacular waterfalls,

land: 地面  lush: 苍翠繁茂的  forest: 森林  spectacular: 壮观的  waterfalls: 瀑布

这里有繁茂的森林壮观的瀑布,

and wily little Division assassins.

assassins: 刺客

还有组织的狡猾小杀手。

Wish I was there to share the view with you,

share: 分享  view: 风景

希望我也能跟你们一起分享美景,

but mine is quite stellar,

stellar: 星光灿烂的

但我这边的画面也不错,

thanks to our friends in U.S. Southern Command.

southern: 南方的  command: 司令部

这要多谢我们美军南方指挥部的朋友们。

I hacked their satellite-straight up.

hacked: 侵入  satellite: 卫星  straight: 直接的

我直接侵入了他们的卫星

Now this place is Division facility,

facility: 设施

现在这里就是组织的设施了,

so hacking security is not impossible,

security: 安全系统  impossible: 不可能的

所以侵入他们的安全系统并非不可能的,

but it's tricky.

tricky: 狡猾的

只是需要点技巧。

It's safer if you go native

go native: 入乡随俗

但如果你们入乡随俗

and tap into the grid on the ground.

tap into: 接进  grid: 网格

在设施里接入系统的话会安全些。

-Michael: Copy that.

收到。

You know, you've been full-throttle on this thing

throttle: 窒息

自从我们离开后你就全身心的

ever since we left.

投入这件事。

-Nikita: Yeah. So?

是的那又怎么样?

-Michael: I want to know what happened to him that night,

我想知道那晚你抓住他以后,

Why didn't you kill him?

你为什么没杀他?

-Nikita: He was real, Michael.

他很真诚 Michael

And I believed him.

而且我相信他。

I couldn't understand why a man like that

我不能理解为什么像他那样的人

would be working with Division.

会替组织效力。

-Michael: Well, if there's anything that Percy knows how to do,

Percy最擅长的事就是,

it's how to buy a man's soul.

soul: 心灵

如何收买人心。

He owned mine for ten years.

own: 拥有

他曾收买了我十年。

-Nikita: I will get Ramon.

我要抓住Ramon

And when I do, we will both hog-tie him,

hog: 拱起  tie: 捆住

当我抓住他的时候 我们要把他双脚捆住,

leave him outside of Interpol, in Bogota.

interpol: 国际刑警警察组织

丢在波哥达国际刑警组织的门口。

-Michael: Okay.

好的。

The rest of the weekend

rest: 剩下的  weekend: 周末

剩下的周末时光

we'll spend on a beach in Aruba.

spend: 度过  beach: 沙滩

我们将在加勒比海的阿鲁巴岛海滩上度过。

How does that sound?

如何?

-Nikita: Barbadas

去巴巴多斯。

-Michael: Done and done.

就这么定了。

Birkhoff, go to line two.

Birkhoff 转到2号线。

I'm going to need your help. 

我需要你的帮助。

-Birkhoff: Look,

听着,

I get it... you're worried about Nikki.

worry: 担心

我知道... 你担心Nikki

You know, you start this whole crusade to right the wrong,

crusade: 改革运动

你开始这场斗争是为了纠正以前的错误,

so then she takes the ball,

然后她接收后,

and she's running with it full-throttle.

而且玩命般的干。

It's just how she rolls.

roll: 风格

这就是她的风格。

-Michael: No, I'm not talking about...

我不是说

-Birkhoff: And I understand that we're all together in my place

我能理解 我们一起在我家里

shacked up like the bizarro Three's Company,

shacked up: 同居

像怪异的情景喜剧"三人行"里那样同居着,

but you cannot keep putting me

但你不能总把我扯进

in the middle of your relationship stuff.

middle: 中间  relationship: 关系

你们的的感情纠葛里。

You know, it's not fair to me. It's not my job.

fair: 公平  job: 工作

要知道这对我不公平这不是我的工作。

-Michael: Would you just shut up?

你能不能闭嘴。

-Birkhoff: You said you need my help.

你说你需要帮助。

-Michael: With the grid.

grid: 网格

搞定安保系统。

-Birkhoff: I knew that.

我知道。

-Kochenko: Alexandra, you are here.

Alexandra 你在这儿。

-Alex: I always eat here when Papa has his meetings.

meeting: 会议

爸爸开会的时候我总是在这儿吃饭。

-Kochenko: Ah, they're too loud and angry in there... wah-wah-wah.

loud: 喧吵的  angry: 生气的

他们火气很大 很吵... 哇哇大叫。

They need more wine.

wine:

他们还要些酒。

Ah! What is the code?

code: 密码

! 密码是什么来着?

It is the same as the code for the house.

跟房间的密码是一样的。

Your father changes it.

你爸爸改过了。

He told me the new one, but I forget.

他告诉过我新密码但我忘记了。

-Alex: I don't know it.

我不知道密码。

I don't.

我不知道。

-Kochenko: You catch me in a lie, Alexandra.

lie: 说谎

你知道我在说谎 Alexandra

I did know you were having dinner.

我知道你在吃晚饭。

I come into the kitchen during Papa's meetings.

kitchen: 厨房

爸爸开会的时候我就到厨房来。

It is one of my favorite parts of the evening.

favorite: 最喜爱的

这是我晚上最开心的时候。

Doesn't Papa forbid you from listening to this?

forbid: 禁止

难道你爸爸没禁止你听这个吗?

-Alex: No. He said I could during dinner.

没有他说我可以在吃晚饭的时候听

-Kochenko: Then he won't mind me telling him.

mind: 介意

那他一定不介意我告诉他了。

Shall I take to him now?

要我现在就拿给他吗?

-Alex: Wait.

等等。

1-0-0-3.

1-0-0-3

-Kochenko: What?

什么?

-Alex: 1-0-0-3.

1-0-0-3

 

-Sean: That's your plan?

这就是你的计划?

-Alex: Excuse me?

什么?

-Sean: Close quarters hit in the basement,

quarter: 地区  hit: 袭击  basement: 地下室

在他上台之前,

before he gets onstage?

onstage: 上台

就在地下室近距离攻击?

-Alex: What about it?

那又怎样?

-Sean: Suicide.

suicide: 自杀

这等于是在自杀。

Kochenko's men all used to work for Gogol.

Kochenko的手下以前都是Gogol的人。

They're former Spetsnaz. You don't want

former: 从前

他们都是前雪域特战队的队员你不会想

to get into a knife fight with a Russian.

knife:   fight: 斗争

跟俄国人持刀搏斗吧。

-Alex: I am Russian.

我就是俄国人。

-Sean: Yes, you are.

没错你是。

-Alex: You don't think I can do it?

你觉得我做不到?

This man held the back door open

这个人打开后门

for the strike team that carried out the hit on my family.

strike: 突击  family: 家人

让突击队来袭击我家人。

Trust me, I'm not going to choke.

trust: 相信  choke: 抑制

相信我我是不会胆怯的。

-Sean: That's the point.

point: 重点

这才是问题的关键。

I don't trust you.

我不相信你。

You know better than to try the job like this.

你知道这样做不是上策。

The reason you want it this close

reason: 原因

你想要近距离攻击的原因

is because you are emotionally involved.

emotionally: 感情上的  involve: 涉及

是因为你在感情用事。

You would be the last person I would pick

我最不愿意选你

to do this job. But now that you have it...

去执行这个任务但现在你要执行任务...

at least do it right.

at least: 至少

至少要用正确的方式来做

-Alex: And how would I do it right?

那我该怎么做才对呢?

-Sean: Sniper Rifle, up here.

sniper Rifle: 狙击步枪

用狙击步枪 从这上面射击。

I've seen your ratings... you can make that shot in your sleep.

rating: 等级  shot: 射击

我看过你射击精准度... 你闭着眼睛都能射中。

And the extra distance from the target

extra: 额外的  distance: 距离  target: 目标

而且与目标之间的额外距离

helps you with your emotional distance.

有助于你保持情感距离。

-Alex: Is that your expertise?

expertise: 专家的意见

这就是你的专家意见?

Emotional distance?

情感距离?

-Sonya: Amanda, you were right.

Amanda 你是对的。

I was unable to ping agent Patel's tracker

unable: 不能  agent: 特工  tracker: 追踪器

我连不上Patel特工的跟踪器

or satellite phone.

satellite: 卫星

和卫星电话。

A team just found her in the trunk of her car.

trunk: 汽车车尾的行李箱

一个队员在她的汽车后备箱里发现了她。

Michael and Nikita must have been there.

MichaelNikita肯定去过那儿。

-Amanda: Tap us into a comsat over Colombia.

comsat: 通讯卫星

用通讯卫星与哥伦比亚联系。

And get me admiral Winnick of the Southern Command.

admiral: 舰队司令  command: 司令部

帮我接通南方指挥部Winnick上将的电话。

And Sonya, I don't need to remind you

remind: 提醒

还有 Sonya 我不用提醒你,

Seymour Birkhoff is working with them now.

Seymour Birkhoff现在替他们干活了。

-Sonya: Then don't remind me.

那就别提醒我。

I need eyes on Colombia, in seven minutes.

在七分钟内接入哥伦比亚那边的画面。

-Nikita: I've got eyes on Ramon on the south balcony.

balcony: 阳台

我看到Ramon在南边阳台。

Looks clear.

好像挺安全。

-Michael: Hold on, let me confirm that.

confirm: 确认

等等,让我确认一下。

Okay.

好了。

Looks clear to me.

我也觉得安全。

-Birkhoff: You better watch yourself, Nikki.

Nikki你最好小心点。

Word is Ramonsito had some moves in Quebec.

move: 行动

有消息称 Ramonsito在加拿大魁北克省有过行动。

Rode that motorcycle like a Cirque du Soleil clown.

ride:   motorcycle: 摩托车  clown: 小丑

骑着摩托车像太阳马戏团的小丑一样。

-Nikita: Yeah, that's the thing about the circus...

circus: 马戏团

是的这就是马戏团的精髓了...

full of surprises.

surprise: 惊奇

充满惊喜。

Michael, are you seeing this?

Michael你看到了吗?

-Michael: I am.

在看。

-Birkhoff: Am I hearing this right?

我没听错吧?

He's in a wheelchair?

wheelchair: 轮椅

他坐在轮椅上?

Please don't tell me he's petting a cat.

petting: 爱抚

拜托你别告诉我他正在抚摸一只猫咪。

-Nikita: All I know is he couldn't have done those jobs.

我只知道那些事不可能是他干的。

-Michael: Division does the kills.

division: 组织

是组织杀的人。

Ramon makes the videos, gets all the credit.

credit: 归给

Ramon录制视频承担罪名。

-Birkhoff: And this guy hates capitalism.

hate: 痛恨  capitalism: 资本主义

而且这个家伙痛恨资本主义。

It's unbelievable. He's not an assassin...

unbelievable: 难以置信的  assassin: 暗杀者

真是难以置信他不是个杀手...

he's a franchise.

franchise: 【替罪羊】特权

只是个替罪羊。

"Thank you for the kill order...

order: 命令

感谢您的刺杀指令..."

can you pull around to the first window, please?"

请您到第一窗口付款好吗?"

-Nikita: Michael, is this balcony clear? Can I scale this wall?

balcony: 阳台  scale: 攀登  wall:

Michael 阳台安全吗? 我能翻过这面墙吗?

-Michael: Hang on, hang on, hang on.

等等等等等等。

Extracting Ramon can be trickier.

extracting: 拔出  tricky: 追踪

铲除Ramon需要点策略。

Maybe we change the plan.

也许我们要改变计划了。

Get some footage of him in that chair,

footage: 连续镜头

录下他坐轮椅的画面,

send it out to the world, expose the lie.

expose: 揭露  lie: 谎言

并公之于众揭露谎言。

-Nikita: No. We want this done right.

我们要想成功。

We take him in ourselves.

我们得亲自捉住他。

-Michael: All right.

好吧。

You're clear. Make it quick.

你现在安全动作快点。

-Michael: No, no, no, no, don't open that door yet.

先别开门。

I'm gonna disable the sensor.

gonna: (美)将要(等于going to  disable: 使失去能力  sensor: 传感器

我要破坏传感器。

Okay.

好的。

-Ramon: Quebec was only the beginning.

魁北克的行动只是开始。

The minister had to die

minister: 部长

部长必须得死

because he took so many bribes.

bribes: 赃物

因为他收受了如此多的贿赂。

Mr. Kochenko was the one who paid them.

Kochenko先生就是行贿人。

That is why he died today.

这就他今天被杀的原因。

The common man cannot stand by

common man: 民众  stand by: 袖手旁观

普通民众无法容忍

while men like Anton Kochenko

Anton Kochenko这种人

plunder his future for generations to come.

plunder: 抢夺  generation: 世代

为了自己的前途而掠夺我们子孙后代的财富。

-Amanda: Go ahead.

说吧。

-Ramon: I've sent the new video.

我已经发送了新视频。

-Amanda: Very efficient.

efficient: 效率

效率真高。

My agent won't

agent: 特工

我的特工

complete the mission for another 20 minutes.

complete: 完成  mission: 任务

还要20分钟才能完成任务。

-Ramon: I'm tired. I am going to take a nap.

take a nap: 睡一下

我累了我要去小睡片刻。

-Amanda: Then I won't keep you.

那就不打扰你了。

-Nikita: Michael, there's going to be

Michael 20分钟后会有

another hit in about 20 minutes.

hit: 袭击

另一个暗杀行动。

-Michael: Who's the target?

target: 目标

目标是谁?

-Nikita: Some guy named Kochenko. I didn't get a location,

location: 位置

一个叫Kochenko的人 我不知道地点,

But there's a Division agent out there right now

但现在有一个组织的特工

prepping for a kill.

prepping: 准备

正在准备进行暗杀。

-Alex: So you're very proud of this project.

proud: 骄傲  project: 项目

所以你对这个项目感到很骄傲。

-Staff: What Kochenko has achieved for Zetrov is beyond parallel.

achieved: 取得  beyond: 远于  parallel: 平行线

KochenkoZetrov所作的贡献无人能及。

Our partnership with Quebec

partnership: 合伙

我们和魁北克的合作,

means we're going to turn this old place

意味着我们将把这个破旧的地方

into a wonder of new technology.

wonder: 惊奇  technology: 技术

变成新科技的天堂。

Hydroelectric energy is going to be bigger

hydroelectric: 水力发电的  energy: 能量

对水能的利用将会比风能

than both solar and wind combined.

solar: 太阳的  combined: 结合的

以及太阳能加起来还要大。

And there's no telling how many jobs

谁也不知道这个工程会给俄罗斯

this will create for Russia.

create: 创造

创造多少就业机会。

In five years,

五年内,

we could be the leader in clean energy.

leader: 领导者

我们将成为清洁能源的领导者。

And we are very honored to have someone

honor: 荣幸

我们很荣幸能邀请到

from such a prestigious magazine.

prestigious: 有名望的  magazine: 杂志

来自如此知名的杂志的人员。