绝望主妇 第六季 第23集 Desperate Housewives Season 6 Episode 23
Previously on Desperate Housewives...
previously: 之前的 desperate: 绝望的 housewife: 主妇
绝望主妇前情提要...
-Susan: Why didn't you tell me you were having money problems?
money: 钱 problem: 问题
你为什么不告诉我你遇到了经济困难?
-Aside: Susan made a difficult decision.
difficult: 困难的 decision: 决定
Susan做出了一个艰难的决定。
-Gaby: You can't sell your house.
sell: 出售 house: 房子
你不能卖掉你的房子。
-Susan: We're not selling. We're renting.
rent: 出租
我们不是卖。是出租。
-Aside: Bree was blackmailed by Sam.
blackmail: 勒索
Bree被Sam勒索了。
-Sam: I'm talking about your son running down Carlos' mother.
talk about: 讨论 son: 儿子 run down: 撞到
我说的是你儿子撞倒Carlos老妈的事。
I want you to sign over your company to me.
sign over: 签字转让 company: 公司
我要你把你的公司签字转让给我。
-Aside: Patrick got what he needed
need: 需要
Patrick拿到了把柄。
to force Angie to do what he wanted.
force: 强迫
Angie只得任其摆布。
-Patrick: You're gonna make me another bomb.
bomb: 炸弹
你得帮我再造一个炸弹
-Aside: But Angie managed to send out a call for help...
manage to: 设法 send out: 送出 help: 帮助
但Angie想方设法送出了一个求救信息...
And Lynette discovered that Eddie was the killer.
discover: 发现 killer: 凶手
Lynette发现Eddie就是凶手。
In those first awful moments,
awful: 可怕的 moment: 时刻
在可怕的时刻来临的时候,
all Lynette Scavo could think of were her children.
children: 孩子
Lynette Scavo想到的全是她的孩子。
She thought of the moment her daughter began to walk...
daughter: 女儿 walk: 走路
她想到了她女儿蹒跚学步之时...
And the day her son won the spelling bee...
spelling bee: 拼字比赛
她儿子赢得了拼字奖杯的那天...
And that time her twins scared her with a frog.
twins: 双胞胎 scare: 吓 frog: 青蛙
她的双胞胎宝贝用青蛙吓唬她的那一刻。
Yes, this is what Lynette thought about...
是的,这就是Lynette被那个焦虑不安的少年...
while a disturbed young man was holding her hostage.
disturbed: 焦虑不安的 hostage: 人质
胁持当人质的时候所想到的。
-Lynette: Eddie, please.
Eddie,求你了。
-Eddie: Don't talk to me, Mrs. Scavo.
别跟我说话 Scavo太太。
I really need to think.
really: 真的 think: 想
我真的需要想想。
-Lynette: I know you must be scared.
我知道你吓坏了。
But I am your friend, Eddie. I want to help.
friend: 朋友
但我是你的朋友,Eddie。我想帮你。
-Eddie: Look, what... what... what can you do?
听着,你能做... 做... 做什么?
You can't do anything.
anything: 任何事
你什么也做不了。
-Lynette: I can tell people what a mean, angry drunk your mother was,
mean: 刻薄的 angry: 生气的 drunk: 酒鬼
我可以告诉大家你妈妈是个刻薄、狂暴的酒鬼。
How she abused you, how defenseless you are.
abuse: 虐待 defenseless: 无助的
她如何虐待你,而你又无法保护自己。
You almost didn't have a choice.
almost: 几乎 choice: 选择
你几乎被逼上了绝路。
-Eddie: And what about the others?
那其他人呢?
-Lynette: What others?
什么其他人?
-Eddie: The other girls I killed.
girl: 女孩
我杀掉的其他女孩。
-Lynette: Oh.
哦
-Eddie: Still think you can help me? Look...
你还觉得能帮得了我吗?听我说...
I don't want to hurt you.
hurt: 伤害
我不想伤害你。
Look, we'll drive till we're in the middle of nowhere.
drive: 开车 middle: 中间 nowhere: 偏僻地
我们把车开到一个偏僻的地方。
I'll drop you off, and by the time
drop off: 放下
我把你放下,等到你
you find anyone to tell, I'll be gone.
告诉别人的时候,我已经逃走了。
-Lynette: No.
不行。
-Eddie: Look, I don't know what else to do.
听着,我不知道别的还有什么办法。
I can't have you going to the police.
police: 警察
我不能让你去报警。
-Lynette: I can't go anywhere.
我哪里也去不了。
-Aside: Yes.
是的。
All Lynette could think about were her children...
Lynette想到的都是她的孩子。
-Lynette: My water just broke.
water: 羊水 broke: 破
我的羊水破了。
-Aside: Especially the child she was about to give birth to.
especially: 特别是 give birth to: 生
特别是那个即将出生的孩子。
Teresa Pruitt used to be a nurse.
nurse: 护士
Teresa Pruitt以前是个护士。
For 33 years, she worked in the maternity ward
maternity: 产科的 ward: 病房
她在美景镇纪念医院的产房
at Fairview Memorial Hospital.
memorial: 纪念的 hospital: 医院
工作了三十三年。
She spent her days caring for newborn infants...
spend: 度过 care for: 照顾 newborn: 新生的 infant: 婴儿
她一直在照顾新生儿...
And looking after brand-new mothers.
look after: 照顾 brand-new: 全新的
协助新妈妈。
It was a job she had loved with all her heart.
job: 工作 love: 热爱 heart: 心
这是一份她真心热爱的工作。
But that was many years ago.
但那是多年前的事了。
Now Teresa Pruitt was back at Fairview Memorial...
back: 返回
现在Teresa Pruitt又回到了美景镇纪念医院...
But this time as a patient...
patient: 病人
但这一次她的身份是病人...
a patient with a secret.
secret: 秘密
一个带着秘密的病人。
-Father: Hello, Teresa. I came as soon as I could.
你好,Teresa。我尽快赶来了。
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉。
-Teresa: Don't be.
别这样。
It's my time.
我的大限将至。
-Father: You're very brave.
brave: 勇敢
你很勇敢。
-Teresa: Hmm, I wish that were true, Father.
wish: 希望 Father: 神父
呃,我希望真是这样,神父。
Did you know I used to be a nurse in this hospital?
你知道我以前是这个医院的护士吗?
-Father: Yes. You just retired a few years ago, right?
retire: 退休
知道。你几年前退休了,对吗?
-Teresa: I didn't retire. I quit out of guilt.
quit: 辞职 guilt: 愧疚
我不是退休的。我是因内疚而辞职的。
-Father: What do you mean?
mean: 意思
你说什么?
-Teresa: I did something awful.
awful: 可怕的
我做了些可怕的事情。
-Father: Do you want to take confession?
confession: 忏悔
你想要忏悔吗?
-Teresa: No. Confessions are private,
private: 私人的
不,忏悔是私下的,
and the people who run this hospital
run: 运营
但医院的管理者
need to know what I did...
应当得知我所做的事情...
Because they have to make it right.
因为他们必须纠正我的错误。
-Gaby: Oh! Excuse me.
哦!打扰一下。
I need to see Nick Bolen. What room is he in?
room: 房间
我要见Nick Bolen,他在哪间病房?
-Lorna: Oh, I'm sorry.
噢,抱歉。
Visiting hours don't start until 9:00.
visit: 探访 start: 开始 until: 直到
九点钟以后才允许探望病人。
-Gaby: Okay, but this is an emergency.
emergency: 紧急情况
嗯,但是情况紧急。
-Lorna: Ma'am, he just came in out of a coma.
coma: 昏迷
夫人,他刚从昏迷中醒过来。
Unless you're immediate family, you need to come back at 9:00.
unless: 除非 immediate: 直系 family: 家属
除非你是他的直系亲属,否则你得九点钟后再来。
-Gaby: Okay, I get it.
好的,我明白了。
You're just following the rules.
follow: 按照 rule: 规则
你也只是按章办事。
You're a nurse... an underpaid, underappreciated nurse
nurse: 护士 underpaid: 低收入 underappreciated: 不被重视的
你是一个护士... 一个低收入,不被重视的护士。
who might need some help making ends meet.
make ends meet: 维持生计
你也许需要点帮助来维持开支。
So what do you say to... ahem... $12?
那你觉得... 呃... 12美元怎么样?
Oh, wait. I'm gonna need $10 for parking.
wait: 等等 parking: 停车
哦,等等。我得留10美元交停车费。
-Lorna: Ma'am.
夫人。
-Gaby: How about gum? Do you like gum?
gum: 口香糖
口香糖怎么样?你喜欢口香糖吗?
-Lorna: Come back later.
晚点儿再来吧。
-Nurse: Hey, Lorna, Dr. Burke needs you in radiology.
radiology: 放射科
嗨,Lorna Burke医生要你到放射室去。
-Lorna: Thanks.
谢谢。
-Gaby: Hey! You with the ponytail.
ponytail: 马尾辫
嗨!那个扎马尾辫的。
I gotta See Nick Bolen.
我要见Nick Bolen。
-Nurse: are you family?
你是他家人吗?
-Gaby: Forget about it. I'm his wife Angie.
forget: 忘记
别提了,我是他老婆Angie。
-Nurse: Really? Well, then who's that blonde lady who's been here?
blonde: 金发 lady: 女士
真的?嗯,那之前在这里的金发女士是谁?
-Gaby: His whore?! She was here? Oh, I'm having her whacked!
whore: 荡妇 whack: 重击
他的婊子?她在这里?我得给她点颜色瞧瞧!
-Nurse: Oh, no! I could be wrong.
wrong: 错
哦,不要!我可能搞错了。
Maybe I should get my supervisor.
supervisor: 主管
也许我该问一下我的主管。
-Gaby: Do I look like I got time for supervisors?
你觉得我有时间等你的主管吗?
I got sauce on the stove, ziti in the oven
sauce: 酱汁 stove: 炉子 ziti: 通心粉 oven: 烤箱
我炉子上还煮着酱汁,烤箱里还烤着通心粉,
and a mustache that needs to get bleached. Let's go!
mustache: 胡子 bleach: 漂白
还得刮胡子,赶紧的!(意大利女人体毛较为浓重)
Come on! Let's go!
快点!走吧!
-Tom: Thank you.
谢谢。
W... wow.
哇... 喔
Did we... did we get hammered last night or what?
hammered: [美俚]喝醉的
我们... 我们昨晚喝高了还得怎么的?
-Porter: No, you got hammered.
不,是你喝高了。
Preston and I just followed you around apologizing to everyone.
apologize: 道歉
我和Preston跟着你,还得到处跟别人道歉。
-Tom: Mm, another thing we won't be telling your mom.
呃,这事一定不要告诉你妈妈。
Hey, do you think I woke her up when I came in?
wake up: 弄醒
嗨,你觉得我进来时把她吵醒了吗?
-Porter: when you came in?
你进来的时候?
-Tom: Yeah.
对。
-Porter: No. When you jumped up on the coffee table
jump up: 跳上 coffee: 咖啡 table: 桌子
没有。不过当你跳上咖啡桌
and sang "margaritaville"? Maybe.
maybe: 可能
大唱"玛格丽特小镇"的时候呢?有可能。
-Preston: Guys. I just checked on mom, and she's not there,
check: 查看
伙计们,我刚去找妈妈了,她不在。
and the bed looks like it hasn't been slept in.
bed: 床
而且床铺也没有睡过的痕迹。
-Tom: Oh, god. She did hear me.
hear: 听见
哦,天哪。她一定听到我的声音了。
Oh, she must have stormed out of here first thing.
storm: 怒骂
她要做的第一件事,肯定就是对我河东狮吼。
-Porter: But why didn't she wake you up and yell at you?
yell: 吼
那她为什么不先叫醒你,再跟你吼呢?
-Tom: Have I been stabbed?
stab: 刺伤
我被捅了吗?
-Orson: You're back. What happened with Sam?
你回来了。Sam的事怎么样了?
-Andrew: And did you tell him his services were no longer needed?
service: 服务 no longer: 不再
你跟他说了,他不必继续在这里干了吗?
-Bree: I tried to. He responded by blackmailing me.
respond: 回应
我说了,他却以勒索我为回应。
-Orson: What?
什么?
-Andrew: He knows what happened to Mrs.Solis.
他知道Solis夫人的事了。
-Orson: Gaby. What does she have to do with this?
你说Gaby?她和这事有什么关系?
-Bree: I'm talking about Carlos'mother.
我说的是Carlos老妈。
-Orson: What happened to Carlos'mother?
Carlos老妈怎么了?
-Bree: Ten years ago, she died after being hit by a car
die: 死 hit: 撞 car: 汽车
十年前,她被车撞死,
that Andrew was driving.
是Andrew开的车。
-Orson: Oh, my god.
哦,天哪。
-Andrew: How did He find out?
find out: 知道
他怎么知道的?
-Bree: Danielle told him.
Danielle说的。
-Andrew: What? Why?
什么?为什么啊?
-Bree: I don't know.
我也不知道。
I think it was some idiotic attempt to bond with him.
idiotic: 愚蠢的 attempt: 举动 bond with: 与…接近
我猜是她想和他套近乎,才做出的蠢举动吧。
-Orson: Wait a minute.
等等。
You never told Carlos and Gaby?
这事你从未告诉过Carlos和Gaby?
-Bree: Of course not. That would have destroyed the friendship,
destroy: 毁灭 friendship: 友谊
当然没说,这会毁了我们的友谊,
not to mention Carlos would have sent Andrew to jail.
mention: 提到 jail: 监狱
更别说Carlos会送Andrew去坐牢。
-Andrew: So what does Sam want?
那Sam到底想要什么?
-Bree: My company, and I'm going to give it to him.
company: 公司
我的公司,我打算给他。
-Andrew: Are you crazy?
crazy: 疯的
你疯了?
-Bree: If I don't, he'll go to the police.
我要是不给,他就报警了。
-Andrew: Let him.
随他去好了。
-Bree: Andrew!
Andrew!
-Andrew: Mom, I'm not letting you give up everything you've worked for
give up: 放弃
妈,我才不会因为那神经病手上有我们的把柄,
just 'cause that psycho thinks he has something over on us.
psycho: 神经病
就让你把自己辛辛苦苦打拼的事业拱手相让。
-Bree: They will send you to prison.
prison: 监狱
他们会送你坐牢的。
-Andrew: Well, maybe it's time I paid for what I've done.
pay for: 为…付出代价
是时候我该为自己的行为负责了。
-Bree: Absolutely not.
absolutely: 绝对的
绝对不行。
-Orson: Bree, you can't give in to blackmail. It's not right.
give in: 屈服于 blackmail: 勒索
Bree,你不能屈服于他的勒索啊,这样不对。
And if Andrew wants to take responsibility...
responsibility: 责任
既然Andrew决定负起责任...
-Bree: Orson, this is really just between me and my son.
really: 真的 between: 之间
Orson,这是我和我儿子之间的事。
Would you mind?
你别插手好吗?
-Orson: Of course not.
当然可以。
What's going on?
怎么回事?
-Nick: Why am I wet?
wet: 湿的
我怎么湿漉漉的?
-Gaby: Beats me. I'm not a doctor.
doctor: 医生
我怎么知道,我又不是医生。
-Nick: Gaby, what are you doing here?
Gaby,你在这干嘛?
-Gaby: Angie's in trouble. Look, she wrote me this note.
trouble: 麻烦 write: 写 note: 便条
Angie有麻烦了,快看,这是她写的。
“Danny and I held hostage. No cops. Get nick.”
hostage: 绑架 cop: 警察
Danny和我被挟持了,别报警,去找Nick。
-Nick: I don't understand.
understand: 明白
我不懂。
-Gaby: There was a guy with her. He said he was her brother.
brother: 兄弟
她家里有个男人。自称是她哥哥。
-Nick: She doesn't have a brother.
她哪有什么哥哥。
-Gaby: Is it Patrick Logan?
那人是Patrick Logan吗?
-Nick: You know about Patrick?
你也知道Patrick?
-Gaby: She told me everything.
她都告诉我了。
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
哇,哇,你在干吗?
-Nick: I gotta get him outta there.
我得把他弄走。
-Gaby: Wait. Are you crazy? In your condition?
condition: 情况
等下,你疯啦?就凭你这情况?
Why can't we just call the cops?
为什么不能报警啊?
-Nick: Because the second Patrick feels cornered,
second: 秒 cornered: 走投无路的
一旦Patrick走投无路,
Angie and Danny are dead.
dead: 死的
Angie和Danny就死定了。
Oh, my god.
哦,上帝啊。
-Gaby: Are you gonna be all right?
你没事吧?
-Nick: No. You're gonna have to drive me
drive: 开车
有事,你得开车送我
to help me get him outta there.
帮我弄走他。
-Gaby: Okay.
好。
-Nick: I know. I'm sorry. I'm putting you in a dangerous position.
dangerous: 危险的 position: 处境
抱歉。把你也牵扯进来。
-Gaby: Forget about it.
forget: 忘记
管不了这么多了。
-Patrick: So you're done?
大功告成了?
-Angie: Yes.
是啊。
When you push the detonator,
push: 按 detonator: 引爆器
你摁下引爆按钮,
you got 30 seconds till it blows.
blow: 爆炸
30秒钟后立即爆炸。
You got what you wanted. You gonna let us go now?
你的心愿达成。可以放我们走了吗?
-Patrick: Not yet. You're coming with me to Oregon.
别急。你得陪我去俄勒冈州。
-Angie: You didn't say anything about that.
之前你怎么没提。
-Patrick: Ange...
Ange啊...
What if the bomb's a dud?
dud: 哑弹
要是这个是哑弹呢?
I mean, you did run off with another man and take my son.
run off: 逃跑
你之前可是带着我儿子和别人私奔了。
I've got some trust issues.
trust: 信任 issue: 问题
我可不怎么相信你。
-Angie: Will you at least let Danny go?
at least: 至少
那至少放了Danny吧?
-Patrick: No. See, if the bomb doesn't go off,
不行。听着,如果是哑弹,
I'll put a bullet in your head
bullet: 子弹 head: 脑袋
我就让你脑袋开花,
and then come back and kill him.
再回来杀了他。
So...
那么...
You sure you're done?
你真的大功告成了?
-Angie: I guess I could take another look.
我再检查下吧。
-Roy: My grandson's visiting. He'll love this.
grandson: 孙子
我孙子过来了,他肯定喜欢这个。
-Mccluskey: How about we give you 100 bucks?
100块怎么样?
-Susan: Look at the price tag. 50 cents.
price tag: 价格标签 cent: 美分
看标价啊,50美分。
-Mccluskey: Please, Susan. Let us help you.
拜托了,Susan,让我们帮帮你吧。
I don't need my arthritis medication this month.
arthritis: 关节炎 medication: 药
这个月我不吃关节炎药了。
Look, I can almost make a fist.
fist: 拳
看,我快能握拳了。
-Susan: Thank you, but we're not looking for a handout. Just a hand.
look for: 寻求 handout: 施舍物
谢谢了,我们不需要施舍。帮个忙就行。
-Mike: Hey, I just got off the phone with Lee.
phone: 电话
嘿,我刚和Lee通了电话。
He thinks He might have found a renter.
renter: 租房者
他可能找到租房子的了。
-Susan: Already?
这么快?
-Mike: Well, that's a good thing, isn't it?
这可是好消息啊?
-Susan: Yeah, yeah. It's great.
是啊,好消息。
Stranger living in my house... yippee!
stranger: 陌生人 house: 房子
陌生人住进我们的房子... 多好啊!
-Kinsky: Hey, Susan, how much for this dining room set?
dining room: 餐厅
嘿,Susan,这套餐桌多少钱?
-Susan: I paid $1,200 a year ago. You can have it for $300.
去年我可是花了1200块大洋,300块卖你了。
-Kinsky: I'll give you 50 bucks.
50块吧。
I thought you weren't looking for a handout, just a hand.
你不是说不要施舍,帮个小忙就行嘛。
-Susan: That's not a hand. That's a finger.
hand: 帮忙 finger: 趁火打劫
你那叫帮忙?是趁火打劫吧。
-Kinsky: Susan, I'm not neighbor Kinsky right now. I'm business Kinsky.
neighbor: 邻居 right now: 现在 business: 商人
Susan。我现在的身份不是邻居Kinsky。是商人Kinsky。
So I'm gonna be frank.
frank: 坦率的
实话实说了,
You don't have a pot to pee-pee in right now,
pot: 盆
你现在缺钱的很,
and our neighborhood knows it. What's it gonna be?
我们这些邻居都知道,到底卖多少钱?
-Mccluskey: Jeez, Kinsky. Have a heart. The woman needs the money.
heart: 心
天哪,Kinsky,积点德吧,她急需钱。
-Kinsky: Oh, keep out of it, Mccluskey. You know the yard sale game.
keep out of: 置身事外 yard: 庭院 sale: 出售
不管你事,Mccluskey,你知道庭院旧货出售是怎么一回事。
If you lost the stomach for it, walk away.
stomach: 欲望,意向
要是这儿没你喜欢的,就走开。
-Susan: No, Mitzi. You walk away.
不对,Mitzi,是你走开。
-Kinsky: Excuse me?
什么?
-Susan: You're nothing but a vulture.
vulture: 贪婪的人
你真是贪心。
I want you off my property.
property: 财产
离我的财产远点。
-Kinsky: Hey, lookie here.
嘿,快看啊。
I'm on a public sidewalk. Now what you gonna do?
public: 公共的 sidewalk: 人行道
我现在可是站在公共人行道上,能拿我怎么着?
-Susan: Mitzi, I am not "neighbor" Delfino.
Mitzi,我现在的身份不是“邻居”Delfino。
I am "woman who's about to move into an apartment
apartment: 公寓
而是“即将搬到加油站后面公寓”的
behind a gas station" Delfino,
behind: 在…之后 gas station: 加油站
Delfino夫人,
and if you don't get out of my face,
face: 脸
你要是再不消失,
I am gonna ram this thigh master down your throat.
ram: 塞 thigh master: 美腿器 throat: 喉咙
我就把美腿器塞进你喉咙。
-Kinsky: Fine. $300.
好吧。三百块。
-Susan: Sold.
成交。
-Eddie: I found some aspirin. Will that help?
aspirin: 阿司匹林
我找到点阿司匹林,有用吗?
-Lynette: This isn't a headache. These are contractions.
headache: 头疼 contraction: 宫缩
我不是头疼。是宫缩啊。
I need you to take me to a hospital.
hospital: 医院
你得送我去医院。
-Eddie: No, I can't, you'll tell someone about me.
不行,你会告发我的。
-Lynette: Eddie, I swear to god. I don't care about you right now.
swear: 发誓 care about: 关心
Eddie,我向上帝发誓,我现在没心思理你。
All I care about is this baby. Please.
baby: 宝宝
我只关心这孩子,求你了。
-Tom: Porter, I found her. She's at Eddie's.
Porter,我找到她了。她在Eddie家。
If I'm not back in 15 minutes,
minute: 分钟
如果我15分钟内没回来,
it means she did not accept my apology,
accept: 接受 apology: 道歉
这意味着她没有接受我的道歉。
and it was fun being your dad.
fun: 乐趣
我会永远记住,做你们父亲之时的欢乐。
-Eddie: Okay. I'm trusting you here.
trust: 相信
好吧,我暂且相信你。
-Lynette: Thank you. You have my word.
you have my word: 我向你保证
谢谢,我向你保证。
-Tom: Eddie! It's Tom!
Eddie!是Tom!
I need to talk to her again.
talk: 讨论 again: 再次
我得再跟她谈一谈。
-Eddie: Quiet.
安静点。
-Tom: Honey! I can see your car. I know you're in there.
car: 车
亲爱的!我看见你的车了。知道你就在里面。
Lynette!
Lynette啊!
Okay, I get it.
好吧,我明白了。
You're giving me the silent treatment.
silent: 沉默的 treatment: 对待
你在跟我打冷战。
Well, when you cool off,
cool off: 冷静下来
呃,等你气消了,
I will be home
我会在家里
with a gigantic bouquet of your favorite flowers.
gigantic: 巨大的,庞大的 bouquet: 束 favorite: 最喜欢的 flower: 花
会捧着一大束你最爱的花,等你回来。
-Eddie: I'm sorry.
抱歉。
I had to do that.
我不得不这样做。
I'll take you to the hospital now.
hospital: 医院
我现在就送你去医院。
-Lynette: It's too late. It's too late. This baby is coming now.
late: 晚的 baby: 宝宝
来不及了,已经太迟了,宝宝就要出来了。
And you have to help me deliver it.
deliver: 接生
你必须帮我接生。
-Father: Mr. Chase, you got a minute?
minute: 分钟
Chase先生,您有空吗?
-Chase: Oh, sure, father. Come on in.
噢,当然神父,进来吧。
-Father: I just came from Teresa Pruitt's bedside.
bedside: 床边
我刚从Teresa Pruitt病房出来,
She passed.
pass: 过世
她去世了。
-Chase: I'm sorry to hear that. I, uh, I remember her fondly.
remember: 记得 fondly: 深情地
我很抱歉,呃,我对她印象深刻。
She was one of my best nurses.
nurse: 护士
她是医院最优秀的护士之一。
-Father: Before she died, she told me something...
before: 在…之前
在她去世前,向我倾述些旧事...
an awful secret that she'd been living with for years.
awful: 可怕的 secret: 秘密
一个可怕的秘密,在她心中隐藏了多年。
-Chase: Uh, father, I'm, uh, I'm not trying to tell you
呃,神父,我并不是想提醒你
how to do your business,
business: 职责
如何履行自己的职责,
but aren't those things supposed to be confidential?
suppose to: 应该 confidential: 保密的
但那些事情是需要保密的吧?
-Father: She wanted you to hear this,
hear: 了解
她希望你知道这事,
but I think you should sit down first.
我看你还是先坐下吧。
-Mike: Hey, lady, unless you want to be carried into the truck,
lady: 女士 unless: 除非 truck: 卡车
嘿,小姐,若你不想被装进卡车,
You need to get off that chair.
chair: 椅子
你得从椅子上下来。
-Susan: I see. Like you're the mover. Funny.
mover: 搬运工 funny: 搞笑
我明白了。貌似你成了搬运工。真搞笑。
-MJ: Have you seen T-rex?
你们看到我的霸王龙了吗?
-Mike: The dinosaur? Well, check in the boxes.
dinosaur: 恐龙 check: 查看
那个恐龙娃娃?嗯,去盒子里找找看。
-Susan: No, honey. We sold it to Roy.
honey: 宝贝
不用了,宝贝。我们把它卖给Roy了。
-MJ: No!
不会吧!
-Susan: Yeah. You put it in the "sell" pile.
pile: 堆
是的。你把它放入“待售”物品那边了啊。
-MJ: What's a "sell" pile?
什么是“待售”物品啊?
-Susan: Uh-oh.
呃...噢。
-MJ: I want my T-rex.
我要我的霸王龙。
-Mike: Well, buddy, I'm sorry. We sold it,
buddy: 伙计
呃,伙计,很抱歉。我们把它卖了。
so there's no way we can...
所以我们不可能...
-Susan: We're getting it back.
我们去把它要回来。
-Mike: What are you Doing?
你这是干什么?
-Susan: Loving my child.
child: 孩子
心疼我的宝贝儿子。
-MJ: Thank you, Mommy.
谢谢你,妈咪。
-Mike: Susan, I don't think you should have promised him that.
promise: 承诺
Susan,我觉得你不该那样承诺他。
Roy bought it for his grandson.
grandson: 孙子
Roy买来送给他孙子的。
-Susan: It's bad enough that we are dragging him
enough: 足够 drag: 拖
我们把他拖出他唯一居住过的家,
from the only home he has ever lived in,
这对他来说已经够惨了,
moving across town where he doesn't know a single soul.
move: 搬 across: 对面 single: 单独的 soul: 灵魂
搬到一个城镇的另一头,在那他谁也不认识。
If that silly dinosaur brings him a moment's comfort,
silly: 傻的 moment: 片刻 comfort: 安慰
如果那傻乎乎的恐龙娃娃能给他带来一丝安慰,
then we need to march over there and take it back.
那我们就要去那边,把它要回来。
-Mike: What the hell? We're moving.
管他呢?反正要搬走了。
Let's go piss off some neighbors.
piss off: 激怒 neighbor: 邻居
走吧,去激怒我们的邻居。
-Susan: And somehow the dinosaur got into the pile,
somehow: 莫名其妙的
不知为什么,恐龙娃娃就放进"待售"那边去了,
And now M.J. is begging us to get it back.
beg: 乞求
而现在M.J.希望能够把它讨回来。
-Mike: Sorry for the confusion, Roy.
confusion: 困扰
很抱歉给你带来麻烦,Roy
-Roy: No, I get it. It's just...
没关系,我知道。只是...
I already gave it to my grandson.
already: 已经 grandson: 孙子
我已经把它给我孙子了。
-Susan: Aw, I remember when we gave it to M.J...
啊,我记得那恐龙娃娃,是我们在
right after his puppy died.
puppy: 小狗
M.J.的小狗离世后给他买的。
-Roy: Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧。
Let's go get it before you take out your violin.
violin: 提琴
来吧,在你要回小提琴前,我把恐龙娃娃还给你。
I guess the excitement of getting a new friend
guess: 猜 excitement: 兴奋 friend: 朋友
我估计新伙伴给他带的兴奋
wore him out.
把他累坏了。
I'll wake him up.
wake…up: 喊醒
我来叫醒他。
-Susan: Oh, you don't have to do that.
哦,你没必要吵醒他。
Why don't you just slip it out of his arms?
slip: 不引人注意的取出 arm: 胳膊
何不从他的胳膊下悄悄地拿出来?
And we'll leave a note.
leave: 留下 note: 便条
然后我们留下一张便条。
-Roy: A note?
一张便条?
-Susan: And cash. Mike, give the man some cash.
cash: 钱
还有钱,Mike,给老人家一点补偿。
-Roy: No, we're not taking money. He's got tons of other toys.
money: 钱 toy: 玩具
不用了,我们不会收钱的。他有一大堆玩具。
He'll be fine.
他不会在意的。
-Mike: Oh, god, he's deaf.
deaf: 聋
噢,天啊,他是聋儿。
Shouldn't we stop this?
stop: 停
我们还是算了吧?
-Susan: Just let it play out.
先看看再说。
-Bree: There you go.
好了。
You are now the sole owner
sole: 唯一的 owner: 主人
现在你是Van de kamp夫人
of Mrs. Van de kamp's old fashioned foods.
old fashioned: 传统的 food: 食物
传统食品公司的全权业主。
-Sam: Of course, my lawyers will have to approve this.
lawyer: 律师 approve: 认证
当然了,我的律师会对此进行认证。
-Bree: Of course, and you'll see there's a codicil.
codicil: 附录
那是,同时你也会看到一张附录。
If you breathe one word
breathe: 说出
如果你泄露了
of Andrew's involvement in that incident,
involvement: 涉嫌的 incident: 意外
Andrew涉嫌的那个意外,
You'll be forced to pay me all sorts of money.
force: 强迫
你将会赔偿我全部的资金。
-Sam: Don't worry. I'm much better at keeping secrets
worry: 担心 secret: 秘密
不用担心。比起你的女儿
than your daughter.
daughter: 女儿
我更能保守秘密。
-Bree: One can only hope.
hope: 希望
但愿如此。
-Sam: I didn't want it to be this way.
我也不想这样。
And I understand if you need to hate me.
understand: 理解 hate: 恨
要是你恨我,我表示理解。
-Bree: I don't hate you, Sam. I feel sorry for you.
我不恨你Sam,我为你感到悲哀。
You came into my life
life: 生活
你来到我身边,
hoping to be a part of my family, and all you're leaving with
part: 一份子 family: 家庭
期望成为家庭的一份子,而你现在却带着一份客户名单,
is a client list, some mixing bowls and my name.
client: 客户 list: 名单 mixing: 混合的 bowl: 碗
一些锅碗瓢盆,以及我的招牌而离开。
Well, you'll soon see that's not enough.
你很快会发现,这是不够的。
You'll always have a hole in your heart
hole: 缺陷 heart: 心
你心里有些缺陷,
because you don't really care about anybody,
anybody: 任何人
因为你对别人漠不关心,
and I have a horrible feeling
horrible: 可怕的 feeling: 感觉
而我有种可怕的感觉,
that no one will ever really care about you.
care about: 关心
觉得也没有谁会真正地关心你。
Now would you please be a dear
现在,你能做点好事,
and close the door on your way out of my life?
close: 关 door: 门
帮我把门关上,然后从我生活中消失吗?
-Andrew: So I'm gonna put the bomb in the trunk,
bomb: 炸弹 trunk: 车
我会把炸弹放到车后箱里,
And that's how long you have to say good-bye to our son.
你就利用这点时间,跟我们的儿子道别吧。
-Danny: You can't go with him. He's never gonna let you come back.
你不能跟他去,他不会放你回来的。
-Angie: I don't know how this is gonna play out,
play out: 结束
我不知道结果会怎么样。
But whatever happens, you gotta know,
whatever: 无论什么 happen: 发生
但不管发生什么,你必须明白。
that I was out of choices.
choice: 选择
我已别无选择。
-Andrew: Okay, Angie. Car's loaded.
load: 装车
好了,Angie。车装好了。
Come on.
走吧。
We got a bomb to explode.
explode: 引爆
炸弹还等着我们去引爆呢。
-Lynette: Okay, okay. I gotta push again.
push: 推
好,好了,我再用力推一次。
No, you have to look.
不,你必须看着。
-Eddie: But it's so gross!
gross: 恶心
但是太恶心了!
-Lynette: I don't care. You're going to to have to catch her. Go.
catch: 抓住
我才不管。你必须看着她。来吧。
-Eddie: I see something! I think it's the head!
something: 某些东西 head: 头
我看见了些东西!应该是宝宝的头!
-Lynette: Aah!
啊!
-Eddie: Wait. There's something around her neck!
around: 周围 neck: 脖子
等一下。她脖子上缠着些东西!
-Lynette: What?
什么?
-Eddie: I think it's the umbilical cord.
umbilical cord: 脐带
可能是脐带。
-Lynette: No! No!
不!不!
-Eddie: She's turning blue.
turn: 变成 blue: 蓝
她脸色发青了。
-Lynette: Okay. Okay. Um...
好吧,好吧,呃...
listen to me.
听我说。
You have to... hook the umbilical cord
hook: 勾住
你得... 用手指勾住脐带,
with your finger and pull it over her head.
finger: 手指 pull over: 拉扯 head: 头
把它从她头上扯下来。
-Eddie: No, I can't.
不,我做不到。
-Lynette: You have to!
你只能这么做!
-Eddie: No, Mrs. Scavo, I'm serious!
serious: 认真的
不,Scavo夫人,我真的做不到!
-Lynette: Listen to me.
听我说。
You have the chance to save... a life.
chance: 机会 save: 救 life: 生命
你现在有机会... 去拯救一个生命。
Please!
求求你!
-Eddie: Okay.
好的。
-Lynette: Oh, oh, is it done?
哦,哦,好了吗?
-Eddie: Yeah. I got her.
好了,我托住她了。
-Lynette: Yes! Yes! Yes.
好的!好的!
She's okay?
她还好吗?
Oh!
哦!
Ahh!
啊!
Thank you.
谢谢你。
I know.
我知道。
-MJ: Where is he?
恐龙在哪儿?
-Susan: I'm sorry, sweetie. T-Rex is extinct.
extinct: 灭绝
抱歉,宝贝。霸王龙已经灭绝了。
-Mike: Yeah, buddy. I'm sorry we couldn't get him back for ya.
对,伙计,抱歉我们没能帮你拿回来。
-MJ: But he's mine. That's not fair.
mine: 我的 fair: 公平
它是我的,这不公平。
-Susan: M.J...
M.J啊...
That's life. Life isn't always fair.
这就是生活。生活不总是公平的。
Sometimes you can be a good person
person: 人
有时你是个好人,
and you can do the right thing,
做正确的事,
and life still won't give you your dinosaur back.
still: 仍然
可生活并不会把你的恐龙还给你。
-Mike: In other words,
也就是说,
we're gonna take you to pizza world,
pizza: 比萨 world: 世界
我们会带你去匹萨世界,
and you can play all the video games you want.
play: 玩 video game: 电动游戏
电动游戏任你打。
-MJ: Okay.
好的。
-Mike: Susan, life didn't take your dinosaur.
Susan,你的恐龙不是被生活拿走。
I did.
是我拿走的。
So please, just let me have it.
拜托,朝我发泄出来吧。
-Susan: Okay. Yeah.
好的。
I resent you.
resent: 恨
我恨你。
I love you, I respect you, but you know what?
respect: 尊敬
我爱你,敬你,可是你知道吗?
I mean, you blew it! And thanks to you,
你搞砸了这一切!还因为你,
I have to leave the home where I raised my children. Look.
leave: 离开 home: 家 raise: 养育 children: 孩子
我得离开这个抚育我孩子长大的房子。你看。
Look, this... this is how tall Julie was
看,这... 这是Julie
when she started kindergarten.
start: 开始 kindergarten: 幼儿园
上幼儿园的时候的身高。
And... and this is her in junior high.
junior high: 初中
这是她上初中的时候的身高。
And this is M.J.
这是M.J的。
The day we brought him home from the hospital and stood him up.
hospital: 医院
我们把他从医院抱回来的那天,扶着他站在这儿量下的。
And this... this is where I thought he'd get to.
这... 这个是我觉得他能长到这么高。
Here.
这儿。
In this house...
在这所房子里...
and now I'm never gonna know, and it's all your fault.
fault: 错误
现在我将永远都无法得知了,这全是你的错。
-Mike: There it is.
别这样。
Hey.
嘿。
We're gonna get it back.
我们会重新拥有这一切的。
I promise.
promise: 发誓
我发誓。
And in the meantime...
meantime: 同时
与此同时...
-Bree: Well... that's done.
好了... 都结束了。
It's Sam's company now.
company: 公司
现在这是Sam的公司了。
-Orson: So you did it.
你这么做了。
You actually gave up a business you spent eight years building.
actually: 实际上 business: 事业 build: 经营
你放弃了自己经营八年的事业。
-Bree: What other choice did I have?
choice: 选择
我还有别的选择吗?
I can always start a new company.
always: 随时
我随时能再开一家新公司。
What I cannot do is send my son to jail.
jail: 监狱
可我不能把自己的儿子送进监狱。
-Orson: You sent me to jail.
你曾把我送进监狱。
You insisted I turn myself in.
insist: 坚持 myself: 我自己
你极力劝说我去自首。
You said it was the only way you'd take me back.
你说这是你重新接纳我的唯一方法。
-Bree: That was a completely different situation.
completely: 完全的 different: 不同的 situation: 情形
这两件事不能相提并论。
-Orson: Really?
是吗?
I ran over Mike and told no one.
run over: 撞倒
没人知道我撞了Mike。
Andrew ran over Carlos' mother and told no one.
也没人知道Andrew撞了Carlos的妈妈。
How is that different?
这有什么不同?
-Bree: Andrew was a child at the time.
child: 孩子
Andrew那时还只是个孩子。
-Orson: He's not anymore.
anymore: 不再
但他现在不是小孩儿了。
-Bree: Orson, please.
Orson 拜托。
-Orson: I don't mean to upset you.
upset: 令…沮丧
我并不是想打击你。
I'm just curious why
curious: 好奇
我只是好奇
you're not demanding Andrew do the same thing as well.
demand: 要求 as well: 同样
为什么你不要求Andrew做同样的事。
-Bree: Fine. I was wrong.
wrong: 错
好吧。我错了。
I never should have asked you to make that sacrifice.
sacrifice: 牺牲
我不应该让你做出那样的牺牲。
-Orson: I don't want an apology.
apology: 道歉
我不要你的道歉。
I respected you for demanding better of me.
respect: 尊敬
你严格要求我,我尊敬你。
You showed me you had principles and ideals.
principle: 原则 ideal: 理想
你表现出了你的原则和理念。
You insisted I live up to your standards,
insist: 坚持 standard: 标准
你坚持让我遵从你的标准去生活,
and I loved you for it.
我喜欢你这点。
-Bree: What are you saying?
你在说什么呀?
-Orson: From the moment you told me what Andrew had done
moment: 时刻
从你告诉我Andrew的所为
and what Sam was threatening to do, I saw this as a test,
threaten: 要挟 test: 测验
和Sam的要挟那一刻起,我就把这当成了一个考验,
and I hoped worth all my heart that you would pass it,
hope: 希望 worth: 值得 heart: 心 pass: 通过
我衷心希望你能通过考验,
but you have failed miserably.
fail: 失败 miserably: 悲惨地
可你却悲惨地失败了。
-Bree: Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
-Orson: Pack my suitcase. I'm leaving.
pack: 收拾包裹 suitcase: 行李箱
收拾东西,离开这儿。
-Bree: What?
什么?
-Orson: You are not the woman I thought you were.
你已经不再是我印象中的那个你。
-Bree: For god sakes, Orson.
看在上帝的份上,Orson。
He's my son. I have no choice.
他是我儿子。我别无选择。
-Orson: We always have a choice,
我们总是有选择的,
and I no longer choose to be your husband.
no longer: 不再 choose: 选择 husband: 丈夫
而我的选择就是,不再做你的丈夫。
-Nick: All right, I'm gonna go around back,
好了,我现在绕到后面去,
see if I can climb in a window.
climb: 爬 window: 窗户
看能不能从窗户爬进去。
You think you can keep Patrick occupied for ten minutes?
occupy: 使忙碌 minute: 分钟
你能拖住Patrick十分钟吗?
-Gaby: Honey, you're talking to a woman
woman: 女人
亲爱的,你可是在和一个从来都是
who never paid for a drink in her life. Please.
pay for: 付款 drink: 酒
别人请喝酒的女人说话,拜托。
Oh, man.
哦,老天。
You okay?
你没事吧?
-Nick: Yeah. Just a little light-headed.
light-headed: 头晕的
没事。就是有点头晕。
Just give me a second.
second: 时间
再给我点时间。
By the way, thank you.
by the way: 顺便
顺便说一句,谢谢你。
I can't believe you're helping us out like this.
believe: 相信
真不敢相信你能这么帮我们。
-Gaby: I don't know. I guess it's...
我也不知道,我猜是...
I guess it's because I know what it's like
我猜是因为我也知道
to have secrets, too.
secret: 秘密
心里藏着秘密是什么滋味。
It's a lonely feeling.
lonely: 孤独 feeling: 感觉
是种孤独的滋味。
And that night on the plane when Angie told me hers,
plane: 飞机
那晚在飞机上 Angie告诉了我她的秘密,
I promised I would help her...
promise: 发誓
我就发誓要帮助她...
whatever it takes.
不管代价如何。
Nick? Nick.
Nick?醒醒。
Oh, my god. Don't pass out.
pass out: 昏倒
老天爷,别晕过去啊。
Nick!
Nick啊!
Come on! I can't do this alone.
alone: 单独地
拜托!我一个人做不来。
-Eddie: She's so small.
small: 小
她好小。
-Lynette: Not for long. They grow up so quickly.
grow up: 长大 quickly: 快
只是现在。他们长得很快的。
-Eddie: I wish I could see her grow up.
多想我能看她长大。
So... I'm gonna go now.
好了... 我要走了。
If you could just...
你只要...
wait a while before you call the police.
wait: 等 while: 一会儿 call: 打电话 police: 警察
过一会儿再报警就好。
-Lynette: Wait.
等下。
That day you left my house,
house: 家
那天你离开我们家的时候,
you told me your life would have turned out different
turn out: 变得 different: 不同
你说如果我是你妈妈,你的人生
if I had been your mom.
将会是另一番景象。
So I'm gonna be your mom... Now.
所以,我要做你妈妈... 从现在开始。
Will you listen to me?
listen: 听
你会听我话吗?
I don't think you should leave.
leave: 离开
我认为你不应该离开。
I think you should stay here and call the police.
stay: 留下
我觉得你应该留下,去自首。
-Eddie: I can't.
我做不到。
-Lynette: Yes, you can.
不,你可以。
-Eddie: I don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail.
spend: 度过 jail: 监狱
我不想下半辈子都困在监狱里。
-Lynette: Honey... Don't you see you're already there?
亲爱的... 你没发现,你已经被困住了吗?
No matter where you run to, in your head,
no matter: 不管
不管你逃到哪儿,你心里
you will still be angry.
angry: 愤怒
总是充满愤恨。
You'll still be in pain.
pain: 痛苦
你还是会痛苦。
And as long as you want to keep hurting people,
as long as: 只要 hurt: 伤害
一旦你再去伤害别人,
You will never be free.
never: 永远不 free: 解脱
你就永远得不到解放了。
-Eddie: I'll be good. I swear.
swear: 发誓
我会好起来的,我发誓。
-Lynette: But people will never see that you're good
但大家不会认为你是好孩子,
Unless you show them.
unless: 除非 show: 展示
除非你表现给他们看。
Please, if you pick up the phone, they will know.
pick up: 拿起 phone: 电话
求你了,只要你拿起电话,他们就会懂。
And I will be so proud of you.
be proud of: 自豪
我也会为你自豪。
-Eddie: Will you call them for me?
你能帮我拨号吗?
-Lynette: Of course.
当然。
Why don't you hold the baby?
hold: 抱住
你抱着这小宝宝好吗?
-Gaby: Hello. Fairview hospital?
hospital: 医院
你好,美景镇医院吗?
I need to know how to bring someone out of a coma.
coma: 昏迷
我想咨询下怎么把陷入昏迷的人弄醒。
I'm not sure if it's a coma.
sure: 确定
我也不清楚是不是昏迷。
Somewhere between a coma and a nap.
between: 之间 nap: 小睡
像是昏迷与昏睡之间。
How should I know if he's clammy?
clammy: 病态的
我怎么能知道他是不是病怏怏的?
I left him in the car.
我把他留车里了。
-Susan: Gaby?
Gaby 在吗?
-Gaby: Hey, Susan, what's up?
嘿,Susan,有事吗?
-Susan: just came to say good-Bye.
就是来道别。
-Gaby: Okay. all Right. See ya.
哦,好吧,再见。
-Susan: Oh, no. I mean, this is it.
哦,别,我是认真的。
Tomorrow's moving day, and it's gonna be crazy,
tomorrow: 明天 crazy: 疯狂
明天就是搬家的日子了,肯定会忙到爆。
So I didn't want to rush through our good-byes.
rush: 匆忙
我不想匆匆忙忙的跟你们告别。
-Gaby: Oh, good for you. I'll catch ya when I catch ya.
哦,也是,再见,等我有空的时候再找你。
Hello? Hello? Damn it!
喂?喂?靠!
Oh! Susan! Uh...
嗨,Susan!呃...
I'm sorry. I'm just so choked up about you leaving.
choke up: 哽咽 leave: 离开
不好意思。只是知道你要走,我太难过了。
I just couldn't deal with it.
deal with: 对付
不知道该怎么办。
-Susan: Oh!
噢!
Really?
真的吗?
-Gaby: You know who else is gonna be devastated? Angie.
else: 悲痛 devastated: 使混乱
你知道还有谁会悲痛欲绝吗?是Angie。
-Susan: Angie Bolen?
Angie Bolen吗?
-Gaby: Yes. She's totally broken up about this.
totally: 完全 break up: 崩溃
对,为这事儿她都崩溃了。
You've gotta say good-bye.
你得跟她好好道别。
-Susan: Seriously? I...I mean, I like her and everything.
seriously: 认真的
真的吗?我... 我是说,她人不错,我喜欢。
I just... we've had our problems.
problem: 问题
只是... 我们不太处的来。
-Gaby: Oh, just neighbor stuff.
neighbor: 邻居 stuff: 事
噢,都是邻里之间的琐事嘛。
-Susan: Well, I tried to crush her son with his car.
crush: 撞
可是,我曾试图用她儿子的车把他撞死。
-Gaby: One of her favorite stories.
favorite: 最喜欢的 story: 故事
都过去啦,她一点都不介意。
-Susan: And then she attacked me with a bat.
attack: 攻击 bat: 球棒
后来她用球棒打我。
-Gaby: She's Italian. That's love. Now come on.
Italian: 意大利人
她是意大利人。那是他们表达爱的方式。赶紧吧。
You know, Angie once told me
once: 曾经
你知道吗,Angie跟我说过
that a good-bye doesn't mean anything
如果道别时间不够十分钟
if it doesn't last ten minutes.
就是没诚意。
-Susan: Really? I don't think Angie and I have ever had
真的吗?我跟Angie的
a conversation that lasted more than...
conversation: 对话 last: 持续
聊天时间从没超过...
Gaby?
Gaby啊?
Okay. Uh...
好吧。呃...
-Patrick: It's getting late. Let's go.
很晚了,我们走吧。
-Angie: Yeah, these aren't gonna draw any attention.
draw attention: 引起注意
拜托,这会引起别人注意的。
-Patrick: Not as much as a bullet in the head if you try to run.
bullet: 子弹 head: 头
要是你想跑,我一枪爆了你的头,到时候更引人注意。
-Angie: It's my neighbor, Susan.
是我的邻居,Susan。
-Patrick: Someone really needs to thin this herd.
really: 真的 herd: 人群,贱民
真该有人来铲除这些刁民。
Get rid of her.
摆平她。
-Angie: Susan. What's going on?
有事吗,Susan?
-Susan: Uh... Tomorrow's moving day.
tomorrow: 明天
呃... 我们明天要搬走了。
I just came to say good-bye.
我只是来道个别。
-Angie: Okay... Bye.
好... 再见。
-Susan: Don't you want my new address?
address: 地址
你不想知道我的新地址吗?
-Patrick: Relax, Ange. This will be over before you know it.
relax: 放松
放松点 Ange,在你回过神之前,事情就已经结束了。
-Gaby: It's okay, Danny.
别害怕 Danny。
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我会把你救出去。
Oh!
噢!
-Angie: Why are we stopping?
为什么停下来?
-Patrick: What's the range on this thing? About 200 yards?
range: 范围 yard: 码
这个的控制范围是多少?200码左右?
-Angie: Yeah. Why?
是,怎么了?
Patrick, what are you doing?
Patrick 你要干什么?
-Patrick: When I woke up that morning 20 years ago,
wake up: 醒来 morning: 早晨
20年前的那个早上,当我醒来,
and you were gone,
发现你走了,
I was devastated.
我崩溃了。
I tried to forgive you, but I couldn't.
forgive: 原谅
我想原谅你,但我做不到。
After all, you didn't just betray me.
betray: 背叛
毕竟,你不只是背叛了我,
You betrayed everything we believed in.
everything: 每件事 believe in: 相信
你也背弃了我们的信念。
So I decided one day
decide: 决定
所以,我决定
I would find you...
某天我会找到你...
And I would punish you.
punish: 惩罚
然后惩罚你。
And today is that day, my love.
就是今天了,亲爱的。
-Angie: Where's the bomb?
炸弹在哪儿?
-Patrick: There's 30 seconds from the time I push this detonator
second: 秒 push: 按 detonator: 引爆按钮
从我按下引爆按钮到爆炸
till the explosion... that's what you said, right?
explosion: 爆炸
有三十秒时间... 你是那么说的,对吧?
-Angie: Tell me where the bomb is now!
告诉我那炸弹现在在哪儿!
-Patrick: It's in your house.
在你们家。
And if you want to save our son,
如果你想救我们的儿子,
I suggest you get moving.
suggest: 建议
你可得抓紧时间了。
-Danny: Come on. Hurry. I gotta help my mom.
hurry: 快点
拜托,快点,我得去帮我妈。
-Gaby: I'm trying!
我在解呢!
Okay.
好了。
-Angie: It's in the detonator.
detonator: 引爆装置
炸弹在引爆装置里呢。
-Patrick: You bitch.
贱人。
-Danny: Mom?
妈妈?
-Angie: Oh, Gaby. We can't take this. This is too much.
噢,Gaby,我们不能要,太多了。
-Gaby: I insist.
insist: 坚持
我坚持要给。
Although I am gonna need $10 for parking.
parking: 停车
不过我需要10美元来停车。
-Angie: So... this is good-bye.
那么... 要说再见了。
-Gaby: Forever, right?
forever: 永远
再也见不到了,是吗?
I mean, that's how this works?
一般都是这样的,对吧?
-Angie: Yeah.
没错。
You know what's funny?
funny: 有趣的
你知道最搞笑的是什么吗?
Nick had to drag me here kicking and screaming.
drag: 拖 kick: 踢 scream: 喊叫
Nick得连打带骂,才能把我拖到这里来。
He told me it would be a good place to blend in
blend in: 混入
他告诉我,这会是个藏身的好地方,
because people wave at you
wave: 挥手
因为人们只会
from behind their little picket fences,
picket: 尖木桩 fence: 栅栏
躲在自己的小栅栏后面,向你挥手,
but they would never get involved. They don't care.
involve: 参与
但是他们永远不会管别人的事,因为他们根本不关心。
Well, thank god you proved him wrong.
prove: 证明 wrong: 错误
感谢上帝,你证明了他是错的。
-Gaby: Take care.
多保重。
-Danny: So we better hurry. Bus is leaving in five minutes.
我们最好快点。大巴还有五分钟就要开了。
-Nick: Yeah. We should give him his ticket.
ticket: 票
是啊。我们该把票给他了。
-Danny: This is a ticket to New York.
这是去纽约的票。
I thought the plan was to go to Atlanta.
plan: 计划
我以为我们计划去亚特兰大呢。
-Angie: That's our plan.
那是我们的计划。
-Danny: No way.
不可能。
Listen to me.
听我说,
I want to be with you guys.
我想和你们在一起。
-Angie: And we wanna be with you,
我们也想和你在一起。
but we have to stop being selfish.
selfish: 自私
但是我们不能那么自私。
-Nick: She's right. It's time we let you live your life.
她说得对。是时候让你过自己的生活了。
-Angie: You're gonna have so much fun in New York.
在纽约你会过得很愉快。
You get to be with Ana. You can see grandma.
grandma: 奶奶
你能和Ana在一起,能去看你奶奶。
-Nick: And you can finally stop running.
finally: 终于
你终于不用东奔西跑了。
-Danny: But I'll still get to see you guys every once in a while.
still: 仍然
但我还想时不时地去看看你们。
Right? I mean, Patrick's dead.
dead: 死的
行吗?Patrick已经死了。
-Angie: The FBI is still looking for us.
FBI: 联邦调查局
可是联邦调查局还在找我们。
-Danny: I don't think I can do this. I'm not ready for...
我想我做不到,我还没有准备好...
-Nick: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿,嘿,嘿,
You are gonna be fine, okay?
你会好起来的,明白不?
Because you...
因为你...
you have turned into one hell of a man.
turn into: 变成
你已经变成十足的男子汉了。
-Danny: Yeah.
是啊。
If I am...
如果我是男子汉了...
it's 'cause you were my father.
那是因为有其父必有其子。
-Andrew: Mom?
妈妈?
Why is all of Orson's stuff gone?
stuff: 东西
为什么Orson的东西都不见了?
-Bree: He left me.
他离我而去了。
-Andrew: What? Why?
什么?为什么?
-Bree: He feels I'm a hypocrite.
feel: 感觉 hypocrite: 伪善
他觉得我很伪善。
-Andrew: That's ridiculous.
ridiculous: 荒谬
那太荒谬了。
-Bree: No. He's right. I am.
不,他说得对。我的确伪善。
-Andrew: Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能做的吗?
-Bree: There is.
有一件事。
You can give me your permission to do something
permission: 允许
请你允许我去做一件
I should have done a long time ago.
我多年前就该做的事情。
-Woman: This is bad.
这事太严重了。
-Chase: What if we don't say anything?
what if: 假使…将会怎样
要不然我们什么都别说?
The nurse is dead. Nobody else knows.
nurse: 护士 nobody: 没有人
护士死了。没有人知道了。
-Jack: The priest knows.
priest: 牧师
牧师知道呢。
-Chase: I don't suppose we could buy him off.
buy off: 收买
我想我们收买不了他。
Just a suggestion.
suggestion: 建议
只是个建议。
-Woman: If this leads to a lawsuit, we have no defense.
lawsuit: 诉讼 defense: 反驳
如果这事提起诉讼,我们无法辩驳。
This could ruin the hospital.
ruin: 毁灭 hospital: 医院
这会毁了医院的。
-Chase: Jack, what's wrong?
Jack 怎么了?
-Jack: I know one of these families.
我认识这其中的一个家庭。
They live two blocks from me on Wisteria Lane.
block: 街区
他们住在紫藤街,离我只有两个街区之远。
-Chase: Then maybe you're the best person to tell them.
maybe: 也许 best: 最佳的
或许你就是告诉他们这事的最佳人选。
-Jack: And how do I do that?
我该怎么开口啊?
How do you tell parents the child they've been raising...
parents: 父母 raise: 养育
该怎么去告诉那些辛苦抚养孩子长大...
the child they love... isn't really theirs?
爱孩子的...父母们,说孩子不是他们的呢?
-Bree: Hey there. 'What''s going on?'
好了。发生什么事了?
-Gaby: Susan trying to sneak off without saying good-Bye.
sneak off: 溜走
Susan想跟大家不告而别。
-Susan: The more I thought about it,
我愈是去想,
the more I realized it's not a big deal.
realize: 意识到 big deal: 大事
就愈发觉得这没什么大不了的。
I'm just moving across town.
town: 镇
我只是搬去小镇的另一边。
I'm gonna see you all Friday for poker.
Friday: 星期五 poker: 扑克
每个周五打牌的时候,我都能见到你们。
-Lynette: You better, 'cause if we don't hear from you once a week,
你最好说话算话,因为如果我们有一周没有你的消息的话,
we Will hunt you down and bring you back. you know That, right?
hunt: 抓
我们会去抓你,把你带回来的,你很清楚的,是吗?
-Susan: I do.
我知道。
-Bree: So who's renting your house?
rent: 租
那么是谁租了你的房子?
-Susan: Lee found a guy.
是Lee找到的人。
-Gaby: It's just not gonna seem right, someone else in your house.
看到别人住在你家,总是觉得怪怪的。
-Susan: Yeah. Well, whoever the guy is,
whoever: 无论是谁
没错,不管这人是谁,
he is very lucky, 'cause he's about to get himself
lucky: 幸运
他很幸运,因为他将会拥有
three of the most wonderful neighbors
wonderful: 棒的 neighbor: 邻居
三位最好最棒的邻居
a person could ask for.
可供帮忙。
You know, sometimes when you see people every day,
有时候,因为你每天都能见到大家,
you forget to tell them how much they mean to you
forget: 忘记
所以就会忘记去告诉他们对自己的意义。
so for the record...
record: 表明
我得承认...
I think the three of you are such good people.
你们三位都是好人,
And you've made me a better person,
你们让我变得更好,
and I thank you for that.
为此我非常感激。
-Mike: Hey, Susan, I hate to interrupt, but we really gotta get going.
interrupt: 打扰
嘿,Susan,我无心打扰,但我们真的该走了。
-Lynette: I should go check on Tom and the baby.
check on: 检查
我得去看看Tom和宝宝了,
I'm sure one or both will need to be fed.
feed: 喂食
我肯定他们爷俩也许都该喂食了。
-Susan: Go, go.
去吧,去吧。
I'll call you all in the morning.
morning: 电话
我早上再给你们打电话。
-Gaby: Okay.
好的。
Honey, what's wrong?
亲爱的,出什么事了?
-Bree: What Susan said...
Susan所说的...
it's not true. I'm not a good person.
说得不对,我不是个好人。
-Gaby: Oh, that's silly. Of course you are.
silly: 傻的
哦,别说傻话,你当然是好人。
-Bree: No, I'm not. There's something I need to tell you
不,我不是,有些事情我想告诉你。
I should have told you years ago but I didn't.
我本该多年前就告诉你,但我一直都没有。
-Gaby: You sound so serious. What is it?
serious: 严重的
听起来很严重。什么事啊?
-Bree: It's the kind of thing that could end our friendship.
end: 终止 friendship: 友谊
那是一件会终止我们友谊的事情。
Can we go talk?
我们能边走边聊吗?
-Mike: Well... you ready?
好了... 你准备好了吗?
-Susan: Yeah.
是的。
Drive away slow, okay?
drive: 开车 slow: 慢
慢点开,好吗?
-Aside: As they pulled away,
pull away: 离开
他们离去的时候,
Susan looked out on the street she loved so much...
street: 街道
Susan看着她所深爱的街区的景象...
a street where parents could raise their children...
parents: 父母 raise: 养育 children: 孩子
在这条街... 父母能够抚育儿女,
where retirees could enjoy their golden years...
retiree: 退休老人 enjoy: 享受 golden: 珍贵的
在这条街... 退休老人能够安享晚年,
where good friends
在这条街...
could share horrible secrets...
share: 分享 horrible: 可怕的 secret: 秘密
好朋友之间可以分担骇人的秘密...
Yes, Susan looked on this street
是的,Susan细看着街道,
and vowed she would be back...
vow: 发誓
暗暗发誓,她会回来的...
but as she did so,
不过在她观察之时,
she didn't notice the car that passed her...
notice: 注意 pass: 经过
她没有留意到,有辆车与她擦身而过...
a car carrying Wisteria Lane's...
carry: 带来
而这辆车带来了紫藤街...
newest resident.
resident: 居民
最新的房客。
-Man: So I have some paperwork for you to sign over here,
paperwork: 文件 sigh over: 签字
我有一些文件需要你签字,
and once we get this done, I can give you the keys.
key: 钥匙
你签完字,我就能给你钥匙了。
And I just know you're really gonna like it here.
我只知道,你会真心喜欢这儿的。
People are friendly, relatively quiet.
friendly: 友善 relatively: 相对 quiet: 安静
人们很友善,这儿还相对安静。
It's just... it's just a lovely neighborhood.
lovely: 可爱的 neighborhood: 社区
是个... 是个美丽的社区。
-Paul: Oh, I know the neighborhood very well.
哦,我非常了解这个社区。
The truth is, I used to live here.
truth: 事实
说实话,我曾住在这儿。
-Man: Oh, well, then I guess
guess: 猜想
哦,那我想
everyone will be surprised to see you again.
everyone: 每个人 surprise: 惊讶
大家再见到你一定会很吃惊。
-Paul: They absolutely will.
absolutely: 绝对的
他们一定会的。



评 论


