提示:网站右上角“在线笔记本”可以保存文字信息(好的单词,短语,句子等等)
看电影学英语Hancock 《全民超人》
在线听插曲:Move Bitch
-Police officer:All units, all units. Code 3, pursuit of 2- 11.
units: 警员 code: 状况 pursuit: 追捕
全体警员,全体警员。状况3,追捕2-11持枪劫匪。
White SUV heading east on Alameda service road.
heading: 朝某个方向
白色SUV 沿Alameda公路向东逃窜,
Suspects: three Asian males.
suspect: 嫌疑犯
嫌疑犯是三名亚裔男子
Be advised. Shots fired, shots fired.
请火速增援,请火速增援。
-Reporter A: Cheryl, can you see how many suspects are in this car?
Cheryl,你看到有多少名嫌疑犯在那辆车里吗?
-Reporter B: As far as I can see at this point, there are three sus...
目前我所看到的是有三名嫌...
-Reporter A: Oh, this is just coming in.
哦,现在追捕行动正在展开
-Child:Hancock!
Hancock!
-Hancock: What, boy?
什么事,小子?
-Child: Bad guys.
有坏人。
-Reporter: trying to cut them off. You can see them there.
cut: 减少 cut them off: 拦截
警察正在尝试把他们拦截下来。你可以看到他们。
They have their hands outside the white SUV...
他们的手从白色SUV中伸了出来……
...shooting randomly on the freeway.
他们在高速公路上拿枪乱射。
-Hancock: What, you want a cookie? Get out of my face.
你是来讨曲奇饼干的?离我远点。
-Child: Asshole.
asshole: 混蛋
混蛋。
-Hancock: What?
什么?
-Child: You heard me.
你听到了
-Reporter: Please, stay off the freeway.
stay off: 远离
请车辆驶离高速公路。
I understand that there are three suspects in the white SUV...
我确认了在白色SUV里共有三名嫌疑犯……
-Audience: Asshole.
混蛋。
-Hancock:Watch out!
小心!
Damn!
该死!
Damn it!
该死的!
-Robbers: Hancock!?!
Hancock!?!
Beat it, 'Soulja Boy!'
射他,"嘻哈小子!"
-Reporter: Hancock is in the car...
Hancock 现在在车里……
...and he appears to be negotiating with the gunmen.
appear: 显得 negotiating: 谈判
而他似乎在与劫匪们进行谈判。
-Robbers: He smells like a bar!
他身上一股酒味!
You pay for new roof!
赔我新的车顶蓬!
-Hancock:Fellas, hey. I don't give a shit what you did. I don't care.
fella: [俚语]伙计
嘿,伙计们,我不管你们做了什么,我不在乎。
Three guys in the car, no girls, rave music.
rave: 咆哮
三个男人窝在一辆车里,没有女人,只有咆哮的音乐。
Hey, I'm not going to judge.
judge: 审判
嘿,我不会对你们进行审判。
But if you don't pull over and give yourselves up quietly...
pull over: 靠边停车 give…up: 投降 quietly: 安静的
但如果你们再不停车,然后乖乖下车投降的话……
...I swear to Christ, your head is going up the driver's ass.
swear: 发誓
我对上帝发誓,你的脑袋会给司机当坐垫。
His head is going up your ass. And you drew the short stick...
他的脑袋会给你当坐垫,而你最倒霉……
...because your head is going up my ass.
因为你的脑袋归我。
-Robbers: Shoot this asshole!
杀了这个混蛋!
Stop!
住手!
What the fuck?
搞什么飞机啊?
-Reporter: The department is on their way. There's just chaos here on the 105.
department: 部门,警方 chaos: 混乱
警方正在赶来105公路上一片混乱。
-Robbers: What? I'm not Japanese, man!
什么?我不是日本人!
Put us down!
把我们放下来!
-Hancock: Oh, now you "speaky Engly," huh? Speaky Engly now?
哦,你们现在会说英语了吗?现在开始说英语了?
You broke my glasses.
你把我的眼镜打破了。
-Robbers: I'm sorry! Take my Ray-Bans!
对不起!我把我的Ray-Bans墨镜赔给你!
Put us down!
让我们下去!
-Hancock: You want down?
你想下去?
-Robbers: Yes, please! Please! Help me!
是的,求你!求你了!救命!
-Hancock: I'm real good at down. I'm real good at down.
降落这种事我最拿手了。降落这种事我最拿手了。
All right? All right.
想下去?好啊!
-Reporter: This, Hancock's latest act of so-called heroics...
heroics: 装腔作势的豪言壮语
这就是Hancock最新的,所谓的英雄壮举……
...took a hefty financial toll.
financial: 经济的
以巨额的经济损失作为代价。
Initial damage estimates are said to top $9 million...
estimate: 估计
初步估计,经济损失达9百万美元……
...which, if accurate...
accurate: 准确
如果估算没错的话……
...represents a personal record...
represent:表示 record: 记录
这刷新了他的个人记……
...for the notoriously publicity-shy Hancock...
notorious: 臭名昭著的 publicity: 公众的
我们臭名昭著的全民公害 Hancock……
...who, as usual, can't be reached for comment.
comment: 评论
同往常一样,我们无法让他对他的行为做出任何解释。
With all the cracks to the concrete, all the bullets, water damage, fires...
crack: 裂缝 concrete: 水泥 damage: 损坏
马路上到处是裂缝,子弹横飞,水管爆裂,火灾四起……
...L.A. Would be better off if this guy would leave...
如果没有这个家伙在这,给我们警察添乱的话……
...and let us get on with our jobs.
洛杉矶的秩序会比现在更好。
-Woman: Hi.
嗨。
Don't think I'm crazy, okay? We've looked everywhere for you.
不要认为我疯了,好吗?我们到处找你。
Going to the Roxy and the Viper Room and Jumbo's...
我们去过Roxy影院、Viper Room夜总会和Jumbo酒吧。(都是洛杉矶好莱坞知名
店)
...anywhere we thought you would be at. I found you.
能想到的地我们都去过了,总算找到你了。
I got you.
我抓到你了。
So, what's it like when you fly?
你飞的时候是什么样子的?
-Hancock: No, What? - I am not going to fly you.
不,什么不?我不会带你一起飞的。
-Woman: I got a cousin, Narelle. She's my best friend in the entire world...
entire: 整个
我有个堂妹叫Narelle,她是我最好的朋友。
...and I swear to God she would not be here today if it wasn't for you.
我发誓,要是没有你,她今天肯定活不了。
She crashed her car up in Malibu and you flew her to the hospital.
crash: 猛撞
她在Malibu出了车祸,是你送她去了医院。
Remember?
记得吗?
-Hancock: I will break my foot off in your ass, woman.
老太婆,小心我把腿卸下来塞到你的屁眼里。
You got a car?
你有车吗?
Hey, want a drink?
想喝点什么?
-Woman: So this is where you live. This is your hideout.
hideout: 隐匿处
原来你就住这儿,这就是你藏匿的地方。
Your Batcave.
你的蝙蝠侠小洞。
Your Fortress of Solitude.
fortress: 堡垒 solitude: 独处
你独居的堡垒。
-Hancock: It's a couple trailers I stuck together.
stuck: 粘连
这是我把两个拖车粘一起弄成的。
-Woman: What's all this?
这是什么?
-Hancock: Jiffy Pop.
pop: 爆米花
快速爆米花。
-Woman: Jiffy Pop.
快速爆米花。
What do you do with it?
怎么弄?
-Hancock: Pop it.
把它爆熟。
-Woman: Jiffy Pop, Pop. I like that.
快速爆米花,砰,我喜欢。
-Hancock: Hey, hey
嘿,嘿
Hold on.
等等。
-Woman: Want me to give you something else to pop?
要我再给你点东西爆吗?
-Hancock: I didn't catch your name.
我没听清你的名字。
-Woman: Pop this, Superman.
爆了我吧,超人。
-Hancock: Not much for the chitchat, huh? Let me set this over here.
不用再聊聊?让我把它放这儿。
-Hancock: All right. Now, there are some rules.
好的,听好了,规矩是这样的。
-Woman: Hello?
你好?
No, I know, I haven't seen it yet.
不,我知道,我还没看见。
-Hancock: Excuse me.
劳驾。
-Woman: I know, probably. All right, all right.
我知道,有可能,好的,好的。
Let me call you back.
我一会再回拨你。
-Hancock: Listen
听着
You're going to need to focus. All right, I need you...
你需要集中注意力,好的,我要你……
Hey, that's... That's not focusing.
focus: 集中注意力
嘿,那……那可不是集中注意力。
-Woman: What's in there?
那里有什么?
-Hancock: Okay, all right, hold on. Stop. Stop it. All right, now...
好的,等等,停下,别这样,听着。
...when I get to the moment...
moment: 时候
当我到那个时候……
-Woman: The moment?
那个时候?
-Hancock: You know, the... Start climbing the mountaintop, you know?
climbing: 爬 mountaintop: 顶峰
就是……就是快要到达顶峰的时候。
You know... All right?
你明白的……对吧?
-Woman: Yes. Yeah
好,明白。
-Hancock: You're going to need to be as far away from that as possible.
能跑多远你就要跑多远。
-Woman: Far. That's hot.
hot: 性感
逃,那太性感了。
-Hancock: No, that's not hot. It's not hot.
不,那不是性感。
-Woman: Oh, Yeah. Okay.
哦,爽啊。好的
Hancock. Oh, yeah.
Hancock,噢,太爽了。
-Hancock: Now you're doing too much.
你太厉害了。
-Woman: Hancock
Hancock
-Hancock: Oh, mountaintop! Mountaintop!
噢,要来了,要来了
Mountaintop! Watch out!
来了,小心!
Sorry.
对不起。
That's not fair to anybody.
那样对人可不好。
Thank you for being okay with that.
谢谢你能够接受这些。
I know it's...
我知道这是……
-Woman: Can I use the bathroom, please?
请问我能用下厕所吗?
-Hancock: Yeah. Hey, you...? You want some Jiffy Pop?
当然,你……?你要来点快速爆米花吗?
-Woman: No, thanks.
不了,谢谢。
-Hancock: It's straight back.
straight: 径直
厕所就在后面
You All right?
你没事吧?
-Woman: Yeah
没事
-Hancock: Yeah, I was trying to tell you.
我正想告诉你。
Hey...
嘿……
Listen... You know, if you want I could fly you.
听我说……如果你想要的话,我可以带你飞。
It's really beautiful, you know? Earth.
地球真是太漂亮了
You could see the...
你能看见……
Might have to get you a helmet, so your face doesn't tear off.
helmet: 头盔 tear off: 变形
也许该给你弄个头盔,那样你的脸部就不会变形了。
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
-Businessman1: Sir? Ray Embrey.
先生?这位是Ray Embrey。
-Businessman2: Ray. Pleasure.
Ray,很高兴见到你。
So...
那么……
-Businessman1: Ray's like the Bono of P.R.
Ray在公关上和Bono of P.R. (前美军驻阿富汗最高指挥官)一样能干。
-Ray: Well, actually, I think Bono is the Bono of P.R., but I do try.
实际上我觉得Bono是独一无二的,不过我愿意尝试一下。
-Businessman2: Well, let's see it.
那就让我们拭目以待吧。
-Ray: Okay. I'll get right into it. Good morning, everyone.
好的,我这就开始。早上好,各位。
I'm here to talk to you about charitable giving.
charitable: 慈善的
在这里,我将和各位谈谈慈善捐助。
Okay? And we all know the way that works.
好吗?我们都知道它是怎么运作的。
You give one, maybe two percent of your net cash...
你们捐出1%或2%的净收入……
...and you get an armband, or a ribbon or whatever.
然后得到一个臂章或缎带之类的奖励。
It's nowhere near enough.
但这些算不上什么
And that's why we at Embrey Publicity would like to offer you...
所以我们Embrey Publicity公司乐意为你们提供……
...the All Heart symbol.
全心全意标志。
Now, you would be among a very select group of corporate giants...
select: 选择 corporate: 合作
现在,你们将会成为由各企业巨头组成的精英团队中的一员……
...to bear this logo on your product.
logo: 标志
...而且可以把这一标志印在你们的产品上。
And what this would say to the public...
而且这个标志会让公众了解到……
...is that your company, Pharmatopsis...
你们Pharmatopsis公司……
...has made a radical contribution to helping our world.
radical: 卓越 contribution: 贡献
为拯救这个世界做出了卓越的贡献。
Here's all you need to do to qualify.
qualify: 授权
下面是你们需要授权的内容。
Your new TB drug, Mycodin?
你们新研发的肺结核药,Mycodin?
We would like for you to give that product away for free.
我们希望你们能免费提供。
-Businessman3: Did you say "free"?
你说"免费"?
-Ray: I did.
是的。
Only to those who need it.
只针对真正有需要的人。
Only to those who without it would otherwise die.
只针对那些一旦停药就会有生命危险的人。
-Businessman4: As a concept, free is kind of up there with, you know, lethal side effects.
concept: 观念 lethal: 致命的
免费提供我们的产品会让人误以为药物有副作用。
-Businessman5: Mandatory product recall.
然后被强制回收。
-Businessman4: Get indicted, go to jail.
indict: 起诉 jail: 监狱
接着被起诉,锒铛入狱。
Get out, work at IHOP for the rest of your career.
career: 职业生涯
出狱后只能在IHOP工作一辈子。
-Ray: Understandable reaction. It's a radical concept.
reaction: 反应 radical: 激进的
你们的反应我能够理解。这个理念一下子的确难以被接受。
But it is the brand that represents a fairer and better world.
fair: 公平的
但这个标志象征着一个公平而美好的世界。
The brand...
这个标志……
...that everyone is talking about.
将成为每个人都在讨论的话题。
-Businessman2: Who is "everyone"?
每个人指的是谁?
-Ray: We do already have a sports franchise.
Franchise: 特权
我们已经获得了体育组织的合作权。
-Businessman6: NFL? NBA? MLB?.
NFL(橄榄球联盟)?NBA? MLB(冰球联盟)?
-Ray: Soccer
足球。
-Businessman2: MLS? Which team?
MLS(足球联盟)?哪个队?
-Ray: Well, it's a local team. Encino Hurricanes.
是一个地方球队叫Encino Hurricanes。
It's my son's team.
我儿子所在的球队。
Anyway, we can save the world.
不管怎样,我们可以拯救世界。
All right? Someone's just got to go first.
对吧?总要有第一个吃螃蟹的人。
What do you say?
你们觉得呢?
-Businessman2: Are you a crackpot?
crackpot: 疯子
你没吃错药吧?
-Ray: Hey, honey. you’re probably at the store. I am on my way.
嘿,亲爱的,你可能还在店里我在回家的路上。
I think I made a connection.
我想这回有点眉目了。
Not really.
其实还远着呢。
Listen, tell Aaron that I'm coming and I... Damn it.
告诉Aaron我马上就回去了,我……该死的
And I want some meatballs, okay?
meatball: 肉丸
今晚吃肉丸,好吗?
I need some Spaghetti Madness. I'll see you in about 20 minutes.
Spaghetti Madness: 超级意大利面
我想吃Spaghetti Madness 20分钟后见。
Hey! What is it, National Horn Day?
嘿,急什么急,今天全国鸣笛日吗?
Idiot.
idiot: 白痴
白痴。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey. Hey!
嘿,嘿!
Move it. There's a train coming.
快开车,火车来了。
Do you not hear that horn?
没听到鸣笛声吗?
Let's go! I got a train!
快走啊!火车要撞上我了!
Move it!
动啊!
Back your car up! There's a train!
你快倒车!火车来了!
-Driver: I can't go anywhere. Get out!
我没法移动,你快下车!
-Ray: Son of a bitch!
狗娘养的!
Fix the handle, Ray. Fix the handle.
handle: 门把手
这门把手该换了,Ray,这门把手该换了。
Get out!
快下车!
Get off the track! Move!
track: 轨道
离开轨道!闪开!
-Audience: let's get him out. Get him out of there.
让我们把他弄出来。把他从车里弄出来。
Somebody Help him.
找人帮帮他。
-Ray: You All right?
你还好吧?
-Audience: Please, that guy's still in there.
快,那家伙还在车里呢。
-Ray: You sure?
你确定?
-Audience: Get him out of there!
把他从车里弄出来!
Will you look at that?
看到了吗?
-Hancock: Ah, shit.
哦,该死。
-Ray: I'm all right. I'm okay.
我没事,我很好。
-Hancock: All of you people...
你们这些家伙……
...blocking the intersection...
block: 堵住 intersection: 路口
把路口都给堵住了……
...you're all idiots.
你们全都是笨蛋。
-Man1: You threw the dude's car at her. And what's with the train?
你把那家伙的汽车搞翻了,再看看那火车?
-Woman1: Why didn't you just go straight up in the air with the car?
straight up: 直接
你为什么不直接拎着汽车飞起来呢?
-Woman1: You've obviously injured that poor woman.
obviously: 一定 injure: 弄伤
你一定让那个可怜的女人受伤了!
-Man2: She's right. She should sue you. Yeah, she should sue you.
sue: 起诉
她是对的,那女人应该起诉你。是的,她应该起诉你。
-Hancock: Well, you should sue McDonald's because they fucked you up.
好吧,你应该起诉麦当劳,因为它把你喂成了猪。
-Man2: You're an asshole.
你这个混蛋!
-Woman1: And I can smell that liquor on your breath.
liquor: 酒 breath: 呼吸
我还能闻到你嘴里的酒气。
-Hancock: Because I've been drinking, bitch.
婊子,那是因为我喝酒了。
-Audience: - You're a drunk asshole!
你这个烂醉如泥的混蛋……
-Woman1: You think you're such a hero.
你觉得自己是个英雄吗!
-Audience: Asshole!
混蛋!
You're nothing but an asshole.
你是个一无是处的混蛋!
We don't need you in this city.
我们这个城市不需要你。
Some superhero you are! Fly off!
superhero: 超级英雄 fly off: 滚开
你算什么超级英雄!快滚吧!
-Ray: Shut up!
安静!
Don't you understand? I'm alive.
你们难道不明白吗?我还活着。
I get to go home and see my family. I should be dead right now, right here.
我可以回家见我的妻子,要不是他,我现在已经死了,就在这!
Yeah, he could've gone straight up. Obviously, you should've.
是的,他应该拎着车直接飞起来。当然,你应该那么做。
You know, and I was upside down for the train, but...
upside down: 倒过来
你知道,当我在车里被倒过来的时候,但是……
No. Thank you.
不,我应该谢谢你。
Thank you very much, Hancock. Thank you.
谢谢你,Hancock,谢谢。
Thank you, Hancock.
谢谢你,Hancock。
You're not flying by the Valley, are you?
你可以顺道送我回家吗?
-child: Throw the ball!
投球!
-Aaron: Monte, one guy will line up here, all right? Hike the ball.
Monte,一个人负责站在这条线上,知道吗?然后开球
This guy will be right here and he says, "Hut!"
这个人要站在这里然后说,"开球!"
This guy will drop back. Hut! Drop back. Chuck it.
chuck: 抛掷
这个人退后,开球!后退!传球!
-Ray: Great. Thank you.
很好,谢谢.
Nice aim. The driveway would've been better, but...
driveway: 着陆点
很好的着陆点,要能落在停车位上就更好了,不过……
-Aaron: What's going on, Dad?
发生什么事了,爸?
-Ray: Hey, buddy.
嘿,儿子.
Daddy's had a little bit of a day. Look at you, huh?
爸爸过了不平凡的一天。看看你,嘿?
I want you to meet somebody.
爸爸介绍个人给你认识.
This guy here, dragging Daddy's car into the driveway.
帮老爸把车拖到停车位的这个人。
Who's this?
他是谁?
-Aaron: Hancock.
Hancock
-Ray: That's right. Hancock, this is my boy, Aaron.
没错,Hancock,这是我儿子Aaron。
-Mary: Ray, What happened to the car? Oh, boy.
Ray,车怎么了?哦,儿子。
-Ray: You would not have believed it.
你不会相信的。
I came this close to getting hit by a train. If it wasn't for that guy...
要没有这个人,我差一点就被火车撞上了……
He saved my life. I mean... Hancock, this is my wife, Mary.
我的意思是,他救了我一命……Hancock,这是我妻子,Mary。
Believe that? I almost kissed a train.
相信吗?我今天差点被火车撞了
Saw my whole life flash before my eyes.
flash: 闪现
当时我的整个人生在我眼前回闪。
-Mary: He saved your life?
是他救了你?
-Ray: He sure did. Thank you.
是他,谢谢你。
-Hancock: Hey, You good?
嘿,你没事了吧?
-Ray: I am good, yeah.
厄,我没事了。
-Hancock: All right. Keep It off The tracks.
好的,以后别把车停在铁轨上了。
-Ray: I will, definitely.
definitely: 肯定的
恩,我记住了。
Hang on a... One second.
等等……
Hancock, You eat, yes? Human food?
Hancock,你吃不吃……人类的食物?
-Hancock: Yeah.
恩。
-Aaron: You like meatballs?
喜欢吃肉丸吗?
-Mary: No, Aaron, sweetheart, he has to go and do...
不行,Aaron,亲爱的,他还有事要忙……
-Hancock: I love meatballs.
我喜欢肉丸。
-Ray: Who's so busy they can't have a meal?
再忙也要吃饭吧?
And it's on us. Please.
来我们家吃饭吧,别客气。
I'm not even going to take no for an answer. Get inside the house.
我希望你不要拒绝,我们进屋去吧。
-Aaron: Why do you have an eagle on your hat?
eagle: 老鹰
你为什么戴有老鹰标志的帽子?
Do you like eagles?
你喜欢老鹰吗?
-Hancock: This guy's like a little talking machine, huh?
嗬,这小家伙话还挺多的。
-Ray: We don't have a lot of guests over here.
我们家很少来客人。
Look at that, huh? Hon, is the heat on?
heat: 暖气
瞧瞧这些食物,亲爱的,暖气开了?
No? All right.
没有?好吧。
We started Spaghetti Madness about two years ago.
两年前,我们开始迷上了Spaghetti Madness。
We do it every Thursday, and we have not missed a Thursday in...
每周四我们都会吃这道菜,从没例外……
Ever.
从来没有。
-Aaron: Yeah
恩。
-Hancock: Ever? That's a long time.
从来没有?那可是相当长的时间了。
-Aaron: Yes, sir.
是的,先生
-Ray: A very long time.
很长一段时间了。
-Hancock: That's some good meatballs, boy.
小子,这肉丸的味道不错。
-Mary: Aaron.
Aaron
-Hancock: Your mama's calling you.
你妈在叫你呢。
-Aaron: Yes, Mom?
妈妈?
-Mary: No. His name is Aaron.
不,我是说我儿子的名字叫Aaron。
-Ray: Hey, Aaron, how was school today?
Aaron,今天在学校过的怎么样?
-Ray: Fine.
不错。
Yeah? No more problems with that bully, Michael?
是吗?那个爱欺负弱者的家伙Michael没找你麻烦吧?
-Aaron: Michel. But not like a girl's name.
他叫Michel,像女孩子的名字Michel。
-Ray: Michel. No, No, I know.
不,不,我知道了。
-Aaron: It's French.
这是个法语名。
-Ray: Yeah. Michel, Hancock, is this...
是的,Michel, Hancock,他是……
Hancock? Michel is this neighborhood bully.
bully: 欺凌弱小者
Hancock?Michel是住在这附近的一个小霸王。
We've been trying to teach Aaron a little...
我们一直在教Aaron一些关于如何……
...about conflict resolution. You know what I mean?
conflict: 冲突 resolution: 解决方法
化解冲突的方法你知道我的意思吧?
-Hancock: Yeah. Turn the other cheek, all that? That's exactly right.
turn the other cheek: <谚语>甘心容忍
恩,就是对别人忍让,对吧?
-Ray: That's exactly right.
是的。
-Hancock: Well, just never turn that one, all right?
恩,只是永远别让人打你的屁股,知道吗?
Never let them punk you.
punk: 打
不能白白挨打。
-Aaron: Got It, Mr. Hancock.
我知道了,Hancock先生
-Mary: Aaron, eat.
Aaron,乖乖吃饭。
-Hancock: The way you deal with bullies, you take your right foot...
对付小霸王的方法就是用你的右脚……
...bring it right up and catch him in his little piss pump.
Piss: 小便
抬起来,瞄准他的老二狠狠地踹下去。
-Mary: You don't have to do that, honey, okay? Seriously.
不能这么做,知道吗?宝贝,我说真的。
-Aaron: It's a good idea.
这主意不错。
-Hancock: You aim straight and make sure he can't use that thing...
瞄准目标,确保一脚就把它废了……
...for nothing but a flap to keep the dust out of his butt crack.
让它以后只能用来扫扫腹股沟那的灰尘。
-Mary: Okay, please, just stop.
好了,拜托,够了。
Michel is not a man, okay?
Michel他还只是个孩子,好吗?
He's a little boy. And his parents...
他只是个小男孩,而他的父母亲……
...happen to be going through a bad divorce. That's why he's acting up.
divorce: 离婚 act up: 捣乱
刚好正在闹离婚,这也是为什么他会那么调皮的原因。
Maybe you don't know this...
你或许不知情……
...but not everything in this world gets resolved with force.
Resolve: 解决 force: 暴力
但这个世界上并非每件事都得靠暴力来解决。
Not everything has to be bang...
不是所有可恶的东西都该被打……
-Ray: I'm set.
我饱了。
-Mary: scream, blood, more blood.
大喊大叫,流血,血腥暴力。
-Ray: - Baby, I got plenty.
宝贝,我饱了。
Angel! We're okay.
亲爱的!我们没事了。
She watches so much news...
她看了太多这类的新闻……
...that sometimes it gets to be a little too much.
有时看的多了会想的比较多。
-Hancock: You got a toilet? Yep. Yeah, just past the fridge.
厕所在哪?厄,过了冰箱就可以看到了
-Mary: Are...?
那是……?
Did he just take the whiskey bottle to the bathroom?
他刚才是拿威士忌进浴室吗?
-Hancock: Do you want him to kill us all?
你想惹毛他,让他把我们都杀了?
Thanks for coming on in. Good, right?
谢谢你能在我们家做客很好,对吧?
Very, Yeah. Want to say goodbye to him?
很好,是的。想和他说再见吗?
-Aaron: Bye, Hancock.
Hancock,拜。
-Hancock: Hey, All right, little buddy.
嘿,小子。
-Mary: are you okay?
你还好吗?
-Hancock: It was a joke.
只是开个玩笑。
-Mary: Come on, Aaron.
过来,Aaron。
-Hancock: Hey, Sorry. I was just trying to...
嘿,抱歉,我只是想……
He got it. She didn't get it.
他知道是怎么回事,但是她不知道。
-Hancock: I owe you. You gave me my life back today.
我还欠你的人情,今天你救了我一命。
Hear me out. I'd like to return the favor.
favor: 帮忙
听我说,我想还你这个人情。
Do you know what I do? I'm in public relations.
Public relation: 公关
你知道我是做什么的吗?我是个公关。
You know what that is? Of course you do. We're image consultants.
consultant: 顾问
你知道那是什么吗?你当然知道,我们是形象顾问。
We change the way people see products, companies people, that stuff.
我们负责改变人们对产品,公司以及个人这些事物的看法。
Listen, I see you on the news and I see you out there today...
我在新闻里看到过你就像今天我所看到的……
...and it can't feel good that people, you know, hate you.
我很难过,你知道,看到人们那么讨厌你。
-Hancock: It's good to meet you, Ray.
很高兴认识你,Ray
-Ray: No, I'm sorry.
不,我很抱歉。
But hear me out.
但是听我说完。
People... Don't get me wrong, they should love you. They really should.
人们……别误会我,他们应该爱戴你,真的
I want to deliver that for you. It's the least that I can do.
deliver: 表达
我想帮你扭转形象来报答你这是我力所能及的事。
You know, you're a superhero.
你知道,你是个英雄。
Kids should ask you for your autograph.
autograph: 签名
孩子们应该向你讨要签名。
People should cheer you on the streets.
人们应该在大街上为你欢呼。
-Hancock: What the hell are you pricks looking at?
你们他妈的在看什么呢?
-Ray: No, no, they're not... It's all right.
不,不,他们不是……没事的
They're not pricks, they're just people.
他们没有恶意,他们都只是普通人。
But I want you to give me one short pitch, you know?
但我希望你能抽空和我聊聊。
That's all I ask. Okay?
我的要求仅此而已,好吗?
You use...
你用……
Put it under here?
放在这个下面吗?
Put it right there. Perfect.
还是放在这吧,很好!
E-mail me or whatever. You just fly on over, I don't know.
或者给我发邮件也可以飞过来找我也行,我不知道。
I want you to think about it.
希望你能考虑一下。
Just be careful when you go. Sleep on it, all right?
走的时候小心一点明天再答复我,好吧?
You get back to me?
记得回来找我?
I'll be right here. All right.
我随时欢迎。
Please don't stare, you guys. He's kind of one of us.
请不要再盯着他看了,他和我们一样。
-Mary: What about AllHeart?
AllHeart那个项目怎么办?
-Ray: It's a nonstarter, babe, you know? I'm chasing windmills with that.
nonstarter: 无望取得成功的事 windmill: 风车
那个项目已经被否决了,宝贝知道吗?我不过是在白费力气而已。
Maybe I can't change the world but I can change this guy's life.
也许我无法改变世界,但我可以改变那个男人的人生。
Think about all the good He Can do.
想想他可以做多少好事啊。
-Mary: I think you're wasting your time.
我想你是在浪费你的时间。
-Ray: You really hate him.
你真的很讨厌他啊。
-Mary: Hate? I don't hate him, Ray. I don't even know the guy.
讨厌?我并不讨厌他,Ray 我甚至不认识他这个人。
Just look at the news. You can see what he does.
只是你看新闻,瞧瞧他都干了些什么。
-Ray: I think he just needs people to care, you know?
你知道吗?我想他只是缺乏关爱。
-Mary: You see the good in everybody, Ray.
Ray,你总是把人往好的方面想。
Even sometimes when it's not there.
即使有时候那不是真的。
I have a feeling about this. Don't work with this guy.
我有不好的预感,你还是别和他合作了。
I know this kind of guy. He breaks things.
我了解他这类人,只会添乱。
-Hancock: My bad. Everybody all right?
不好意思,都没事吧?
-child: I'll go and get my mommy.
我要去叫我妈妈来。
-Michel: He is an asshole.
他是个混蛋。
-Hancock: What's your name, boy?
小子,你叫什么名字?
-Michel: Michel.
Michel
-Hancock: You know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
-Michel: My papa says You are an Asshole.
我爸爸说你是个混蛋。
-Hancock: Well, that's not really a nice word to call a person, is it?
那样称呼人可不好。
-Michel: Asshole? Yeah.
混蛋?恩。
-Hancock: Because that could make someone very angry...
因为那会让人非常生气……
...and, you know, maybe hurt their feelings.
还可能伤了他的心
-Michel: You behave like an asshole.
可你的举止就像个混蛋。
-Hancock: All right...
好吧……
Do you know Aaron?
你认识Aaron吗?
-Michel: ***
就那个小混蛋(法语)
-Hancock: Well, seems to be a pretty good kid.
恩,他是个好孩子。
Just want to ask you to lay off of him a little bit.
我希望你别老欺负他。
-Michel: Why, asshole?
凭什么,混蛋?
-Hancock: You're going to stop calling me that.
你最好别再那么叫我。
-Michel: Asshole.
混蛋。
-Hancock: That's not my name.
那不是我的名字。
-Michel: Asshole.
混蛋。
-Hancock: Call me a asshole...
你再叫我混蛋……
...One more time.
一次看看
-Michel: Asshole.
混蛋。
-Hancock: How about you, thickness?
有什么问题吗,肥猪?
Goggles?
四眼田鸡?
-Ray: Hancock! You son of a gun, I knew you'd come.
Hancock!你这家伙,我就知道你会来。
Ask Mary. I had a feeling.
问问Mary,我早就有预感了。
I said, he heard me and he's ready for a change.
我说你会听我的,你准备好有所改变了。
This is great. Did you do this? You come in a little hot?
真是太棒了,你穿这身来?似乎有些太热了?
I'll meet you in the house.
我们进屋去谈吧。
I know you don't drive, but....
我知道你不需要开车,但是……
-Hancock: Oh, damn It, Ray
哦,该死,Ray
All right. You're all right. You're all right. You're all right.
没事,你没事了没事了,没事了。
Oh, stop crying, punk-ass. Go ahead.
哦,别哭了,胆小鬼,滚吧。
-Ray: not Okay. Okay?
这可不好,不是吗?
-Hancock: He All right.
他没事的。
-Ray: Really not okay. This is some of the stuff we're going to work on.
真的不好,这些都是我们需要共同去改进的地方。
How do you think that conversation's going to go down with his mom?
conversation: 谈话
我们才聊到一半,他却喊着妈妈从天而降?
Landing like that in the street's also on the cool side.
像那样降落在街道中心,也不是一件很酷的事。
-Hancock: No, that was already like that when I got here, Ray.
不,我到这之前就已经是那样了,Ray。
-Ray: I live here. I know what the street is like.
我住在这里,我知道那条街道是什么样的。
We'll make those problems of the past.
我们会让那些问题成为过去。
I'm going to teach you how to interface with the public.
Interface: 接触
我会教你如何去应对公众。
-Hancock: Where's the wife?
你老婆呢?
-Ray: Mary took Aaron to his soccer game.
Mary去看Aaron的足球比赛了。
Hancock, pulled some stuff up on YouTube.
stuff: 东西
Hancock,我在YouTube上找到些东西。
Surprisingly large amount of not-great stuff on you that's going to be helpful.
都是些关于你的负面新闻,不过它们会很有帮助。
-Hancock: What is this?
这是什么?
That's me trying to change the world.
这是我的创意,试图用它来改变世界。
Unfortunately, not doing real well.
unfortunately: 不幸的
很遗憾,这不是一个很成功的创意。
Come on. Let's get to you.
来吧,来看看你吧。
This stuff was on YouTube.
这些是在YouTube上的视频。
Everybody loves a Nutty Buddy, I get it, but this doesn't work, sir.
我知道人人都喜欢花心筒但是先生,可不能用抢的。
-Hancock: Hey, give me a Nutty Buddy. Back up, back up.
back up: 让开
嘿,给我一个花心筒闪开,闪开。
-Children: Mom! Mom! Mom!
妈!妈!妈!
-Ray: Those are children.
那些都是孩子。
-Children: We've been waiting a long time...
我们排队等了很长时间的……
-Hancock: Get that camera out of my face.
把镜头给我挪开。
You ever put out an apartment fire, Ray?
你有没有试过扑灭一栋公寓的大火,Ray?
-Ray: No, I haven't done that. I'm in P.R.
不,我没有,我只是个公关。
-Hancock: No. My ass was hot.
不,我说的是我屁股都快烫死了。
-Ray: All right. How about this? This is Walter, the gray whale.
whale: 鲸鱼
好吧,那这个呢?这是在Walter,人们都还记得。
Everybody remembers him stuck on the beach north of Zuma.
stuck: 不能动的
在Zuma北边海滩上搁浅的那条灰鲸鱼。
Along comes Hancock.
接着Hancock出现了。
-Audience: Hancock!
Hancock!
-Hancock: I don't even remember that. Yeah.
我不记得了,好吧。
-Ray: Greenpeace does. Walter does.
绿色和平组织记得,大家都记得。
This gets redundant after a while...
redundant: 多余的
再过不久人们就会遗忘这一切了……
but my basic diagnosis of your fundamental problem is...
diagnosis: 诊断 fundamental: 本质的
但我对于你的问题根源的初步诊断是……
Do You Want to hear it? No.
你想听吗?不。
You're an asshole.
你就是个混蛋。
I know. I call it like I see it though.
我知道你不爱听,但事实确实如此。
It's not a crime to be an asshole but it's counterproductive.
crime: 犯罪 counterproductive: 达不到预期目标的
混蛋并不是犯罪,但会给你带来麻烦。
But you are an asshole, don't you think?
虽然不是犯罪,但你的确是个混蛋,不觉得吗?
-Ray: Be careful.
注意你说的话。
All right, how about this? I've been thinking about something.
那好,那这个怎么样?我之前一直在考虑。
This kind of goes to how you present yourself.
这些是你以后要面对众人的形象。
Come on. Really? It's the middle of the day. What springs to mind...
spring: 想到
拜托,现在还只是中午,你想到了什么……
...when you see this?
当你看到这个的时候?
-Hancock: Homo.
homo: 同性恋
同性恋。
-Ray: What about that? Homo in red.
那这个呢?穿红色紧身衣的同性恋。
-Hancock: Norwegian Homo.
挪威来的同性恋。
-Ray: - I'll give you that.
我会把这个给你。
Let's move past the comics. Let's get into something a little deeper.
我们待会儿再来讨论这些现在我们要谈些更深入的话题。
I think that deep down you behave badly because you're lonely.
behave: 行为 lonely: 孤独
我认为,你行为不正的根源在于你很孤独。
I think deep down, you want people's acceptance.
acceptance: 接纳
而你内心深处实际是渴望世人接纳你的。
Come on, now. You save people's lives...
你拯救了人们的生命……
...and they reject you, and so you reject them back.
reject: 排斥
人们却排斥你,所以你也反过来排斥他们
And it's a... And we're going to switch that cycle.
switch: 转变
而这是一个……我们要矫正这个恶性循环。
We're going to start fresh, start anew.
我们要从新开始,重头来过。
This is outstanding. If you turn some of this power into willpower...
outstanding: 了不起的 willpower: 意志力
这将是很了不起的,如果你能把一部分的超能力转化为坚强的意志力……
-Mary: Almost.
差一点儿。
-Aaron: And then He kicked it in.
Kick: 踢
然后他把球踢进去了。
Hey, Hancock! We almost won.
嘿,Hancock!我们差一点就赢了。
-Mary: Yeah, we did. Okay, upstairs. I'm making lunch. Go change.
是的,差一点,现在,上楼去换衣服我来做午餐。
Hey, sweetheart.
嘿,亲爱的。
Have you been watching the news?
你看新闻了吗?
-Hancock: No, we've been working on... Interfacing with The public.
没有,我们一直在……学习如何应对公众。
-Mary: this has been on All day. - That's very good.
电视里一整天都在放这个。
-Hancock: That's very good.
这很重要。
-Broadcaster: The law is the law, Mr. Hancock, and you are not above it.
法律就是法律,Hancock先生你不能凌驾于法律之上
Felony destruction of property...
destruction: 毁坏 property: 财产
公共财产毁坏罪……
...amounting to tens of millions of dollars, theft, and now this.
经济损失已达上千万美元偷窃罪,现在又弄出这个麻烦。
From where I sit, I see a selfish, self-absorbed man...
selfish: 自私
从我的角度来看你是自私自利,狂妄自大……
...with a lot of muscle, but no regard for anyone but yourself.
muscle: 肌肉 regard: 尊重
肌肉发达的人,但不会尊重任何人,除了你自己。
Mr. Hancock, let me remind you.
remind: 提醒
Hancock先生,我要提醒你。
You are not above the law.
你无权凌驾于法律之上。
You have failed to show at over 600 subpoenas in civil suits.
subpoena: 传票
你从未出庭面对过超过600件指控你的民事诉讼案件。
Anybody else would be held in contempt. But, oh, no. Not you.
contempt: 藐视
如果是其他人早就被判藐视法庭罪了,但我们对你却一再容忍。
You may be a superhero, but let me tell you this:
或许你是个超级英雄但是我要告诉你。
You're not nearly as strong as the U.S. Constitution.
constitution: 宪法
你的力量远不及美国宪法。
Bank on it, buddy.
给我记住了,伙计。
We do not condone the t...
condone: 赦免
我们不会赦免……
-Ray: Genius.
genius: 天才
太棒了。
Things just got real. This is exactly what we need.
动真格的了,正中我们下怀。
There's a DA trying to figure out how to put you in jail.
现在地方检察官在绞尽脑汁想把你关进监狱。
-Hancock: Bitch can try.
有种试试看。
-Ray: I say you go.
我觉得你应该进监狱。
People take you for granted. Make people miss you.
take for granted: 认为……理所当然
人们都把你的拯救当作理所当然,我们要让人们在危难时刻惦记你。
People don't like you, Hancock.
人们讨厌你,Hancock 。
-Aaron: I do.
我喜欢。
-Ray: Two weeks, you know? The public will be clamoring for you.
clamor: 大声要求
知道吗?只要两个星期,人们热切盼望你的归来。
When they do, we'll be ready.
当他们这么做的时候,我们早已准备好了。
Worst-case scenario is I'm wrong and you just, you know, fly out of there.
scenario: 情节
最坏的情况也不过是我判断失误,到时你只要直接从监狱飞走就好了。
What do you got to lose?
你会有什么损失吗?
-Hancock: I apologize to the people of Los Angeles.
apologize: 道歉
我向洛杉矶市民真诚地道歉。
My behavior has been improper, and I accept the consequences.
improper: 不合适 consequence: 后果
我的行为不当,我愿意承担后果。
I ask my fellow Angelinos...
我恳求得到洛杉矶市民的……
...for their patience and understanding.
patience: 耐心
耐心和谅解。
-Audience: You're an asshole, Hancock!
你这个混蛋,Hancock!
Asshole!
混蛋!
-Hancock: Life here can be difficult for me.
生活对我而言是艰难的。
After all, I'm the only one of my kind.
因为,我在这没有其他同类。
During my incarceration, I will be participating...
participate: 配合
在关押期间,我将配合接受……
...in alcohol- and anger-management treatment.
management: 控制 treatment: 治疗
戒酒和情绪控制等治疗。
-Audience: You're a drunk bum!
你是个酒鬼!
-Hancock: You deserve better from me. I can be better. I will be better.
deserve: 应得的
你们理应得到我更好的帮助我可以变得更好,我会变得更好。
-Audience: All right.
很好。
-Police officer: Good morning, ladies. Welcome to your new home...
早上好,女士们欢迎来到你们的新家……
It is the duty of each of you...
你们每个人都需要……
...to remember your inmate serial number.
记住自己的囚号。
Turn to your right.
向右转。
Turn to your left.
向左转。
Okay, scumbags. Let's go.
好了,婊子们,我们走。
Give me the hand, playboy.
把你的手伸出来,小子。
-criminal A: I see you, punk!
我看到你了,小子。
-Hancock: Oh, I get it.
哦,我懂了。
I put some... Most of you in here.
你们中的一些……大部分人都是我亲手送进来的。
-Criminals: Yes, you did.
没错。
-Hancock: I can understand you feeling some kind of way about that.
你们心里很不爽,这我能理解。
-Criminals: What?
什么?
-Hancock: So I'm going to do me and I'm going to let you do you.
所以,我们最好是井水不犯河水。
I don't want any trouble.
我不想惹麻烦。
All right?
如何?
I just want to go to my cell.
cell: 单人牢房
我只想去我的房间。
-Criminals: That isn’t going to happen. Nope.
想都别想没门。
-Hancock: Excuse me.
请让一下。
Excuse me, please.
请你,让一下。
-Criminals: Deadly.
真糟糕。
-Hancock: If you don't move, your head is going up his ass.
如果你不让开的话,我会把你的头塞到他的屁股里。
Y'all fellas sure you want to ride this train?
你们是铁了心要和我斗吗?
-Criminal B: Choo, choo, asshole.
去你的,混蛋。
-Criminal C: Get him out! Get him out!
把他弄出去,把他给我弄出去!
-Ray: Did you shove a man's head up another man's ass?
shove: 放置
你把一个男人的头塞到另一个男人的屁眼里了?
We're going to... We're going to circle back to that.
我们...我们等会再讨论这件事。
The DA's office wants your sentence to run eight years.
sentence: 判刑
地方检察官想判你八年的有期徒刑。
It's a big number, but not something we didn't anticipate.
anticipate: 预期
时间有点长,但这是意料之中的事。
You know, our plan is... What are you doing?
你知道,我们的计划是……你在做什么?
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿,嘿,嘿!
-Hancock: It sounded like you said they want me to spend eight years in this shithole.
你的意思是,他们要我在这鬼地方待八年。
-Ray: Eight is more like four and a half with good behavior.
说是八年,表现好的话四年半就能出来了。
But it's irrelevant because with you out of the picture...
irrelevant: 不相关
但是这和你不相关,因为没有你……
...and with the crime rate going up through the roof...
犯罪率在直线上升……
...the DA and the cops...they're all going to call for your immediate release.
.这样检察院和警察局就会要求立刻释放你。
They're going to demand it. Where are you going? Sit down.
他们会向你求助,你去哪儿,坐下。
Hey. Hey. Stop right there.
嘿,嘿,你给我住手。
Stop it. Hancock. Move.
住手,Hancock 让开。
Hancock! Get back!
Hancock!回去!
You're being a coward!
coward: 懦夫
你是个懦夫!
-Hancock: Who you talking to?
你在说谁?
-Ray: I'm talking to you.
我在说你。
-Hancock: Who are you talking to, Ray? Stop pretending that You do not care.
pretend: 假装
你在说谁,Ray?
-Ray: Stop pretending that you do not care.
别在假装满不在乎的样子。
You have a calling. You're a hero, Hancock.
你身负使命,你是个英雄,Hancock。
You're going to be miserable the rest of your life until you accept that.
miserable: 痛苦
你必须承认这个事实否则你的余生都会在痛苦中渡过。
Trust me. Trust this plan, this process. Just stay in here.
相信我,相信我的计划这是必须的,乖乖待在这里。
When they call, a hero's what we're going to give them.
当他们需要你的时候,我们会给他们一个英雄。
-Hancock: How we going to do that, Ray?
我们要怎么做,Ray?
-Police officer: All right, guys, let's start sharing.
好吧,各位,让我们畅所欲言吧。
Don? You had something? Yeah.
Don?你有什么要说的吗?是的。
-Don: Yeah, I think I might've had a little bit of a breakthrough.
breakthrough: 突破
是的,我想我已经有了一些突破。
-Old man: Good for you.
这很好。
-Don: Yeah, I mean, I realized that breaking necks is... It's easy.
是的,我认识到掐断别人的脖子是很容易的……
But I'm sitting there and I'm staring at myself in the mirror...
可是当我坐在牢房里,看着镜子里的自己时……
...and I thought, "This is tough."
tough: 棘手的
我发现,这其实是很难的。
-Old man: Yeah, It sounds tough.
是的,听起来是这样
-Don: Why do you always laugh?
你为什么总在笑?
-Old man: Picturing you looking at the mirror. It would scare the shit out of me.
scare: 吓到
一想到你照镜子这件事我就会被吓倒。
-Don: Every time I'm talking, he completely ruins the cycle.
ruin: 破坏
每次我发言的时候,他就会破坏气氛。
-Police officer: Now, let's watch the crosstalk.
crosstalk: 串话干扰
好了,别人说话的时候别打岔。
-Don: I'm not going to share anymore if he keeps doing that.
他要是再这样,我以后就不说了。
-Audiences: No, no, no.
不,不,不。
Keep sharing. Let's move on.
你要保持下去我们继续。
-Police officer: Mr. Hancock, do you want to share today?
Hancock先生,今天有什么想说的吗?
-Hancock: Pass.
没有。
-Ray: Your landing is your first impression. It's your superhero handshake.
impression: 印象
从天而降是你给人的第一印象相当于超级英雄的握手。
Don't come in too hot, okay? Don't come in too boozy.
降落时的动作不要太猛,好吗?但也不要醉醺醺的。
And don't land on a $ 100,000 Mercedes. All right?
也不要降落在价值100,000美元的奔驰车上,明白吗?
People have to be happy that you've arrived.
你的到来应该是让人觉得开心的。
Mr. Hancock, your share.
Hancock先生,有什么想说的吗?
-Hancock: Pass.
没有。
-Ray: So you've used the door and the building's still intact.
当你从大门进入的时候,要保持大楼的完整。
People are happy that you've arrived. They feel safe.
人们应该是为你的到来感到高兴,有安全感。
There's an officer and he's done a good job...
要是现场有个警官,而且做的很出色……
...so tell him he's done a good job.
那你要赞扬他的工作。
-Hancock: What the hell did I have to come for if he's done a good job?
如果他做得好的话,那还要我干嘛?
Oh, man!
哦,伙计!
-Broadcaster: KBLA radio, AM 850.
KBLA电台,AM 850。
Today's big story, no surprise here: Hancock. What's your take?
今天的话题依旧是:Hancock 请说说你的看法?
-Audience C: I, for one, have had enough of this guy.
我已经受够这家伙了。
I'm glad he's doing time around bars and I hope they don't let him off easy.
我很高兴他现在被关了起来希望他们别轻易把他放出来。
Let my cousin Pookie out.
他们应该把我的表哥Pookie放出来。
-Ray: I see you don't wear a bulletproof vest, security officer.
security: 安全
你要说我发现你没穿防弹背心,警官。
I respect your courage...
courage: 勇气
我很敬佩你的勇气……
...because bullets don't bounce off you, they bounce off me.
因为你不像我这样刀枪不入。
-Reporter: This city is being run by gangs and drug dealers.
这座城市现在到处是匪徒和毒贩子。
Hancock makes them shake in their boots.
Hancock是唯一能让他们闻风丧胆的人。
He doesn't tie a pretty ribbon around it, but he gets the job done.
虽然他的工作做的不够完美但都不辱使命。
Besides, he's hot.
另外,他很性感。
-Ray: Let me hear you say it. Let me hear you say, "Good job."
让我听你说一遍,让我听到你说干得好。
-Hancock: G...
干……
Goo...
干得……
-Police officer: Mr. Hancock, would you like to share?
Hancock先生,有什么想说的吗?
-Hancock: Pass. Good.
没有干……
-Ray: Good.
干……
Good j...
干……
Good j...
干得……
Good job.
干得好。
Good job.
干得好。
-Reporter: Jail watch, day five, and true to his word, Hancock remains incarcerated.
true to his word: 遵守诺言
监狱报告,已经是第五天了 Hancock遵守了他的承诺,依然待在监狱里。
Meanwhile, crime is still on the rise.
同时,犯罪率依旧在上升。
The L.A.P.D. Is reporting increases of up to 30 percent...
increase: 上升
根据洛杉矶警方的报告在Hancock被监禁的这五天里……
...in the last five days that Hancock has been behind bars.
...犯罪率上升了30%。
-Aaron: Hancock! Hey, Hancock!
Hancock!嘿,Hancock!
-Hancock: Hey, little buddy.
嘿,小子。
-Aaron: Hancock. We brought you something!
Hancock,我们给你带了些东西。
-Hancock: Hey, Hey.
嘿,嘿。
-Aaron: Hey, what's up, Hancock?
嘿,你好吗,Hancock?
-Hancock: Where's...? Where's Ray?
那个……Ray他在哪?
-Mary: No, it's just us. Ray's working.
不,只有我们两个人,Ray在上班。
Aaron really wanted to come and see you...
Aaron吵着要见你……
...so we just dropped by with some Spaghetti Madness.
droop by: 携带
所以我们带了些Spaghetti Madness来给你。
I should probably let the guard check for keys...
我应该让警卫检查一下这里头有没有钥匙……
-Hancock: No, No. Here.
不用了,给我吧。
-Mary: Okay. Here you go.
好吧。
-Hancock: Oh, you brought me meatballs, huh?
哦,你给我带来了肉丸?
-Aaron: just dig in.
dig in: 吃饭
吃吧。
-Hancock: Oh, man, look at that. Look at that.
哦,伙计,瞧瞧这个,瞧瞧。
-Hancock: That's a good meatball.
这肉丸真好吃Thanks, Hancock。
-Aaron: Thank you. Hancock.
谢谢,Hancock
-Mary: Ray is a good man.
Ray是个好人。
Whatever this is you're doing, don't let him down.
let someone down: 让某人失望
我不管你做什么,但不要让他失望。
Okay?
好吗?
Okay. Well, we should probably go, buddy.
好了,小家伙,我们该走了。
-Aaron: Already? I want to stay with Hancock.
现在吗?我想和Hancock多待会儿
-Mary: Yeah. Sweetheart...
好了,宝贝……
...we have to go. Come on, say goodbye to Hancock.
我们得走了,来,和Hancock说再见。
-Aaron: Here, Hancock. It's my favorite one, and I want you to have it.
这个,Hancock,是我最喜欢的模型,我想把它送给你。
-Mary: that was very sweet.
真是个好孩子。
-Aaron: Thanks, Mom.
谢谢,Mom。
-Man: Come here. Mr. Hancock, would you like to share?
来,Mr. Hancock,有什么想说的吗?
-Hancock: Pass.
没有
-Man: All right. Phillip?
好吧,Phillip呢?
-Phillip: I love you guys, man.
我爱你们。
-All: We love you. We love you too, Phillip.
我们也爱你,我们也爱你,Phillip。
-Ray: For when they call.
当他们需要你的时候穿上这个
-Hancock: I won’t wear that, Ray.
Ray,我不会穿这个的。
-Ray: Yes, You are.
不,你会的。
-Hancock: Oh, no, I'm not.
不,不,我真的不会。
-Ray: No, You are.
不,你会的。
-Hancock: Actually, I'm not, Ray.
说真的,我不会,Ray
-Ray: You think you're not, but you are.
你认为你不会,但你会的。
-Hancock: I will fight crime butt-ass naked before I fight it in that, Ray.
fight: 战斗 crime: 犯罪 butt: 屁股 ass: 臀部 naked: 裸体的
我宁愿光着屁股和罪犯战斗,也不穿这个,Ray
-Ray: You know, you have fought naked. We've got that. That's on YouTube.
我们见过你光着屁股上阵,在YouTube上
Hancock, this is a uniform. A uniform represents purpose. Doctors, policemen, firemen, right?
uniform: 制服 represent: 代表 purpose: 意志,决心 firemen: 消防员
Hancock,这是制服,制服代表职责,就同医生,警察,消防员一样。
It represents a calling.
calling: 职业
它代表这一种职业。
-Hancock: It's been two weeks.
已经两个星期了
-Ray: Yeah?
什么?
-Hancock: Nobody out there is missing me, Ray.
Ray,外头没有人怀念我的存在。
-Ray: Just is patient. You gotta trust me on this. All right?
patient: 有耐心的
耐心点,相信我,好吗?
-Policeman: Perimeter breach, perimeter breach.
perimeter: 防御带 breach: (墙壁,防线等的)突破
囚犯越狱了,囚犯越狱了
-ManA: Asshole!
asshole: 笨蛋
混蛋!
-ManB: You're still a fake-ass punk.
fake: 假的 punk: 废物
你依旧是个虚伪的混蛋!
-ManC: Damn!
damn: 该死的
该死!
-Man: Mr. Hancock? It's your share.
Hancock先生?到你说了。
-Hancock: Pass.
没有
-Phillip: Come on, man, try it. Let It out.
说说吧,伙计,随便说些什么。
-ManA: Come on, John.
说吧,哥们
-Hancock: I don't have nothing.
我没什么好说的
-ManB: There's nothing on your mind? Come on, John.
没有什么想说的吗,说吧,哥们
-ManC: It's cool, man. Come on.
伙计,说出来会好多了,谈谈吧。
-All: Come on. Do it. First time for everything.
说吧,说点什么,凡事都会有个第一次。
-ManB: Feels good to release, now. Let It heal. Come on, man, try it.
release: 释放 heal: 痊愈
说出来会轻松很多的让伤痛愈合,说说吧,伙计
-ManC: Come in here all these days, you don't have anything to share?
来这这么多天,没什么想说的吗?
-Hancock: I'm Hancock, and I drink and stuff.
drink: 喝酒 stuff: 无用的东西
我叫Hancock,我是个酒鬼之类的人
-Man: All right. Thanks for sharing.
很好,谢谢你的分享
-ManC: Okay. Thank you.
好的,谢谢。
-All: All right. That's awesome. That's a clap. Yeah. There you go. Good share.
awesome: 出色的 clap: 鼓掌
很好,这太棒了。掌声鼓励很好,很好的分享
-Policeman: Hey, Hancock. Come on, get up. You got a phone call.
嘿,Hancock,快点,起来,你有通电话。
-Hancock: Take a message.
让他留言
-Policeman: It's the chief of police. He says he needs your help.
chief: 首领
是警察局长打来的,他说他需要你的帮助。
-Reporter: The trapped officer's husband is Corporal Joseph Blake who was killed last year in Iraq,
trapped: 捕获的
被困女警的丈夫是Joseph Blake下士…去年在Iraq阵亡了...
Leaving her two small children. We are waiting for the latest news...
留下她和两个孩子相依为命我们正在等待最新的进展情况...
but apparently there are three suspects and...
apparently: 显然 suspect: 嫌疑犯
不过很显然现场有三名嫌疑犯和...
-Mary: What's going on?
发生什么事?
-Policeman: I'm out! Stay down! Stay down! Stay down! Get out! Get down! Get it down!
stay down: 蹲下
我受伤了!趴下!趴下!趴下!出去! 趴下!趴下!
Let's go! Everybody's gotta get back! Let's go! Back! Move!
退后,所有人退后,退后!退后!往后退!
We got perimeters set up on the north, east and south sides.
perimeter: 边缘 set up: 建起
我们在大楼的北面,东面,南面都有人把守
The west side is open.
西面空缺
-Ray: Don't break the building, don't break the building.
别撞坏大楼,别撞坏大楼
-Hancock: What? It's a little tight. What you got?
怎么了?这衣服有点紧,什么情况?
-Policeman: Bank job. I got at least eight hostages. Four bad guys.
hostage: 人质
银行抢劫,至少有八个人质,四名劫匪,
Officer pinned down. We can't get to her.
pin down: 使受约束
有一名女警受困在火力现场,我们没办法营救她
They were spraying the hell out of us all morning. And... They got some kind of heavy artillery.
spray: 扫射 hell: 咒骂 artillery: 火炮
他们朝外面扫射了一个上午,还有...他们手上有大家伙,
Fifty caliber or bigger.
caliber: 口径
0.5口径或者更大
I don't know if that matters to you. No, I'm good.
不知道你能不能挡得住。这对我没什么
-Hancock: Good job. Good job. Really, good job.
干得好,干得好真的,干得好。
-Man: Get down!
趴下!
-Parker: It's Hancock!
是Hancock!
-Bad guy: Take him out!
杀了他!
-Hancock: Good job! Do I have permission to touch your body?
permission to V: 获得做什么的允许
干得好!我可以碰你吗?
-Woman: Yes!
可以!
-Hancock: It's not sexual. Not that you're not an attractive woman.
sexual: 性的 attractive: 有吸引力的
我不是那个意思,虽然你是个很有魅力的女人。
You're a very attractive woman...
你是个非常有魅力的女人
-Woman: Get me the fuck out of here!
快把我从这弄出去!
-Parker: He's on the move!
他要撤了!
-Police: He's moving, he's moving!
他开始撤了,他开始撤了!
-Hancock: Good job.
干得好!
-Policeman: Are you hit anywhere? -
你哪里受伤了?
-Woman: My leg!
我的腿
-Policeman: Hancock! -
Hancock! -
-Hancock: Good job.
干得好。
-Policeman: You said that. I need you to end this now.
你说过了,现在你去摆平那些家伙
-Parker: Check the flanks. Secure the perimeter. Spread out!
flank: 侧面 secure: 防卫 spread out: (使)散开
检查大楼的两侧,守住外围,散开!
-Bad guy: They're gonna come around the back.
他们要从后面包抄
-Parker: What happened to him? Where'd he go? Where'd he go? What is happening? 他在干嘛?他去哪儿了?他去哪儿了?到底发生了什么?
I heard you were in the slammer.
slammer: 监狱
我听说你在监狱里。
-Hancock: Out early.
提前出狱了
-Parker: Why's that?
为什么?
-Hancock: Good behavior.
behavior: 行为
表现良好
-Parker: Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
-Hancock: I'm guessing it's some kind of detonator-type deal.
detonator: 发爆剂 type: 品种
我猜那是某种爆炸装置。
-Parker: There's 8 pounds of C-4 strapped to each and every one of them.
pound: 磅 strap: 束牢
他们每个人身上有4磅 C-4炸药,
This is a spring-loaded dead man's switch.
spring-loaded: 弹簧支承 switch: 开关
这是一个可以炸死他们的开关。
If my thumb comes off it:
thumb: 拇指
如果我按一下手指
And now, since we've had a little change of plan
show up: 露面
但是现在,既然我们的计划有了一些改变
between the police showing up
..在警察闯进来
and you sucking out all of my associates...I want you to break into the vault.
suck: 使耗尽 associate: 同伴 vault: 金库
你杀掉我所有同伴之前...我要你打开金库。
You'll find three quarter-ton pallets of small bills inside.
quarter: 四分之一 ton: 吨 pallet: 货盘 bill: 钞票
你会在里面发现0.75吨钞票,
Thirty million dollars. And you're gonna carry it for me.
million: 百万
三千万美元,然后你帮我拿着它。
You are gonna get me safely away from here with the money...
safely: 安全地
你要让我安全的带着钱离开,
or else they'll be cleaning up these hostages with a mop.
clean up: 清理 hostage: 人质 mop: 最终结果
否则这些人质就会被干掉。
-Hancock: I'm gonna have to say no to that. I'm really trying to turn over a new leaf.
turn over: 转变 leaf: 页
我必须说不,我真的想努力的,改过自新。
-Parker: I will blow up this entire building, you asshole.
blow up: 炸掉 entire: 全部的 asshole: 笨蛋
我会炸毁整个大厦你这个混蛋。
-Hancock: I really don't like that word.
我真的不喜欢那个词。
-Parker: I will blow them sky-high...and their blood will be on your hands.
sky-high: 极高
我会彻底摧毁他们,然后他们的血会溅在你的手上。
Do you hear me, asshole?
你在听我说话么,混蛋?
-Hancock: Call me a asshole one more time.
再叫我一次混蛋试试
-Parker: Ass...
混...
-Policeman: Go, go, and go. Move in! Go on, you're safe!
快,快,快进去!继续,你们安全了。
Let's go. Let's go. Take it right in. Let's go. Bring it around now.
我们上,把它拿上,我们上,立刻带过来。
-Hancock: Keep your hand on that trigger. Good job.
trigger: 触发器
把你的手放在触发器上,干得好
-Policeman: No. You, Good job. Thank you.
不,你干的好。谢谢
-Hancock: Good job.
干得好。
-All: Hancock!
Hancock!
-Ray: Say hi to your fans. Look what you got. Here we go. This way.
fans: 狂热者
对你的崇拜者说你好,看看你得到了什么。来吧,这边走
-ManA: Hancock. At the bank today, intense. Thank you.
intense: 非常的
Hancock,今天在银行,你真棒谢谢你。
-ManB: Smile.
微笑。
-All: Good job, Hancock!
干得好,Hancock!
-Ray: Hey. Boy, they'll let anybody in here, huh?
嗨,老兄,他们让所有人都在这,是吗?
Hancock, meet these guys. This is Mike Kilbourne and Jeremy Himmel.
Hancock,见见这些人这是Mike Kilbourne和Jeremy Himmel
-Mike: Gigantic fans. Insane!
gigantic: 巨大的 insane: 疯狂的
众多疯狂的崇拜者
-Ray: These guys are partners at the biggest ad firm.
ad: (advertisement的缩写)广告
这些家伙是最大的广告公司的成员
-Mike: You never call, man.
你从来没打过电话,伙计
-Ray: I have called. A couple of times.
我打过电话,很多次.
-Jeremy: Water under the bridge, man.
bridge: 桥
无法改变的事实,伙计
-Ray: Could you guys get used to this or what?
get used to: 习惯
你适应这样的生活吗?
-Hancock: How'd you two meet?
你们两个怎么认识的?
-Ray: I was married once before. First wife
我之前结过一次婚,第一任妻子...
she died giving birth to Aaron.
她在生Aaron的时候去世了
It's another dinner. But... But…
那是另外一次晚饭,但是……
So there I am, I'm with this beautiful little baby. I don't know what the hell to do.
所以我在那儿带着一个漂亮的小婴儿,我不知道该怎么办
And I was in the supermarket
supermarket: 超级市场
我在超市里
and I'm in the baby aisle
我在卖婴儿用品的过道里
and I've got a brand of diapers in each hand.
brand: 牌子
然后我每只手拿着一堆不同牌子的尿布
I'm staring at them, but I don't know how I'm gonna get through the day. An angel...sees me.
stare at:: 凝视 get through: 结束 angel: 天使
我盯着它们,但是我不知道这一天该怎么过。一个天使...看到了我
She knew. She was... She gave me this look.
她知道,她... 她这样看着我,
And even in the trance I was in, I knew that somebody somewhere
trance: 恍惚
在恍惚之中,我知道就是这个人
was throwing me a little rope.
throw: 投 rope: 绳
会让我坠入爱河
You know? Starting that day, you really put my life back together. Right?
你知道吗?你知道吗,从那天起你让我的生活走回正轨。
-Mary: You're drunk.
你喝醉了。
-Ray: So? Come here. What about you, buddy? You're from another planet, aren't you?
planet: 行星
真的吗?来吧。你呢,老兄?你来自另一个星球,是吗?
-Hancock: No, man, I'm from Miami.
不,伙计,我来自迈阿密
-Ray: You didn't come in on, like, a meteor or...?
meteor: 流星
你不是像流星或者其他什么那样飞过来的吗?
-Hancock: Nope. Woke up in a hospital, first thing I remember.
wake up: 醒来
没有,我只记得,在医院里醒过来
-Ray: Government hospital, yes? Experimenting on you and...
government: 政府 experimenting: 食言
政府的医院,对吗?在你身上做实验
-Hancock: No, Ray. Regular old Miami emergency room.
regular: 普通的 emergency: 急症
不,Ray,急诊室,迈阿密旧的急诊室。
-Ray: Come on.
来吧
-Hancock: My skull was fractured. They told me I tried to stop a mugging.
skull: 头骨 fracture: 破裂
我的头骨裂了。他们告诉我,我试图去制止一起抢劫案。
-Ray: Somebody knocked you out.
knock: 敲打
有人打了你.
-Hancock: I guess I was a regular guy before...and when I woke up, I was changed.
我猜我以前是个正常人,当我醒来,我就变了
The hospital nurse tried to put a needle in my arm...and it just broke against my skin.
needle: 针 skin: 皮肤
医院的护士试图往我的胳臂上打针,它在碰到我皮肤的时候断了。
And then my skull healed in, like, an hour.
heal:痊愈
然后我的头骨愈合了,大概一小时,
The doctors were astounded...and they wanted to know my story.
astound: 惊骇
医生很震惊,他们想知道我的故事。
Just like you. But I couldn't tell them. I don't know who I am.
就像你一样,但是我不能告诉他们我忘了我是谁
-Mary: Amnesia. You know the blow to the head.
blow: 殴打
失忆症,你知道头部的撞击。
-Hancock: Yeah, well, that's what they figured.
figure: 认为
是的,就是它所造成的。
-Ray: You don't remember anything?
你什么都不记得了吗?
No. Only thing I had in my pocket was bubble gum two movie tickets.
pocket: 口袋 bubble gum: 泡泡糖
不记得了,我唯一有的是我口袋里的口香糖,两张电影票。
-Hancock: Boris Karloff, Frankenstein. But no ID, nothing.
Frankenstein: 科学怪人(电影名称) ID: 身份证
Boris Karloff演的科学怪人,但是没有身份证,什么都没有。
I went to sign out, the nurse asked me for my John Hancock.
sign out: 签名登记离开
我签名离开,护士要我的亲笔签名。
I actually thought that's who I was.
actually: 实际上
我以为那是我的名字
-Ray: How come I didn't hear any of this...didn't read about it in any newspapers?
为什么我从来没有听到过这件事,也从来没在报纸上见到过
-Hancock: It was probably in the papers 80 years ago.
它可能在80年前的报纸上。
-Ray: Eighty years ago?
80年前?
-Hancock: Oh, I don't age. This is it.
我不会变老,就是这样。
-Ray: That's nice.
太好了。
-Hancock: Gotta wonder, though: What kind of bastard must I have been...that nobody was there to claim me?
很惊奇,我是个什么样的混蛋呢?没有人找我。
I mean, I'm not the most charming guy in the world...so I've been told, but...nobody?
我的意思是说,我不是这世上最有魅力的男人,我曾经被告诉过,但是...没有人
Whoever it was they'd be dead by now, anyway.
不管他是不是人,现在也该死了
-Mary: Hey.
嘿
-Ray: Hey, Mary.
嘿,Mary,
-Mary: You all right, baby?
你没事吧,宝贝?
-Ray: Yeah. Too much wine. I am a lightweight. I'm sorry.
lightweight: 轻的
没事,就是喝多了点,我酒量太小。我很抱歉
-Mary: You aren’t do nothing. This was a nice dinner, Ray. It was A good one. Almost call this fun.
你又没做错什么。这顿晚餐太好了,Ray,相当不错,很有意思。
-Ray: That didn't tire you out, coming up the stairs?
stair: 楼梯
上楼你不烦吗
-Hancock: Not really.
不是这样的
-Ray: I'm real spinny. Could've just flown me upstairs. I could've done without that.
我真的很晕,把我扔到楼上去。我不能那样降落。
-Hancock: Get your shoes off here.
脱鞋
-Ray: All right, that's all you're getting off of me though. You believe in me, don't you, Hancock?
好的,尽管我想马上入睡,你信任我,对吗,Hancock?
-Hancock: Of course, Ray. I believe in you.
believe in: 信任
当然,Ray我信任你。
-Ray: Help me up Here. I got something to say to you.
帮我起来,有些话我必须对你说。
Listen to me. This is important. You are like a Dodger Dog.
听着,这很重要,因为我很信任你。你就像是Dodger Dog(著名热狗)
It's something people don't think they're gonna like...then they try it and they love it, right?
开始可能大家都不太喜欢...一旦试了以后就会立刻爱上它不是吗?
It hits the spot.
hit the spot: 正合需要
正和他们的胃口
It's good for the soul. You're like the world's Dodger Dog. I don't know.
soul: 灵魂
还能净化人们的心灵你就像是世界的Dodger Dog,我也不知道
But you know what I mean, right?
但是你明白我的意思了,对吗?
You're gonna do great. You're gonna fix everything.
fix: 准备
你将会做伟大的事情,你会做好每一件事
-Hancock: You get some sleep, Ray. You sleep tight too.
tight: (口语)彻底地
你该睡了,Ray 你也该睡了
-Ray: Hancock tucking me in.
Hancock别客气 tuck in: 使盖好被子安睡
-Hancock: All right, he's asleep.
好的,他睡了
-Mary: Okay, thanks. Good night.
好的,谢谢,晚安
-Hancock: Good night. Look, I just don't want you to think that...
晚安.听着,我只是不想让你想那个...
That Ray...you know drinks like that, because...
那个Ray...喝成那样是因为...
-Mary: Oh, No. this was just kind of...a celebratory night. No, I understand.
celebratory: 快乐的
噢,不这只是一个...庆祝晚会不,我明白
-Hancock: Yeah, I know that. Okay.
是的,我明白好的
-Mary: The damn babysitter never cleans up after herself. You have a bruise on your hand.
babysitter: 临时保姆 bruise: 擦伤
该死的保姆,从来没有收拾好过,你的手上有个伤疤。
-Hancock: Yeah, I don't... I don't know what that is. I've been feeling kind of funny.
funny: 滑稽的
是啊,我也... 我也不知道是怎么回事,我感觉有点滑稽。
-Mary: You... You should go. Getting late. If Ray finds out about me...you're dead.
你...你该走了,已经晚了。如果Ray发现我的秘密你死定了。
Joan, we're gonna take care of that, okay? Don't you worry? Hi, honey. Breakfast?
Joan,我们要小心,好吗?你不用担心。嗨,甜心,早餐?
-Ray: Hancock sneezed, huh?
sneeze: 打喷嚏
Hancock打喷嚏
-Mary: Can you believe it? It's amazing that you slept through that. You're a good sleeper.
amazing: 令人惊异的
难以置信,那样你都能睡着,你是睡神
-Ray: Holy shit.
真是该死的
-Mary: I'm not gonna say I told you so, but...
我不想说我告诉过你的,但是...
-Ray: You told me he was gonna sneeze a hole through the house?
你告诉我他打了个喷嚏把房子弄了个洞
-Mary: I just said him being around... Oh, sweetheart, can you get that? Thanks. Oh, God, you strong man.
我只是说他在周围,噢,甜心,你能把它打开吗?谢谢。哦,上帝,你真是个强壮的男人
-Ray: I got it.
我打开了
-Mary: But you don't worry about anything. I already apologized to the neighbors. apologize: 道歉
但是你什么都不用担心。我已经向邻居道过歉了
Called State Farm. Everything is taken care of.
给州立农业(保险公司)打过电话,每件事都照顾到了。
You just...enjoy that breakfast.
你只是享受早餐。
-Ray: What's this? Are we going on vacation? Are we?
这是什么?我们要去度假吗?我们?
-Mary: Just the three of us.
我们一家人
-Ray: End of The summer?
这个夏天结束的时候?
-Mary: Tonight.
今晚
-Ray: Tonight?
今晚?
-Mary: Spur of the moment.
spur: 鼓励
我们去吧
-Ray: Tonight might be a little tough.
tough: 棘手的
今晚可能有点困难
-Mary: Come on. The three of us? Me in a bikini?
bikini: 比基尼
来吧,就我们三个,我要穿比基尼吗?
-Ray: Sounds good.
那不错。
-Mary: Let's go somewhere.
让我们随便走走吧
-Hancock: Knock, knock. Gesundheit.
敲门,敲门,身体健康(德语)
-Mary: I was just telling Ray here, I hope you're done sneezing
我只是在这告诉Ray 我希望你下次打喷嚏
because I don't think our house could take much more
因为我不觉得我们的房子可以禁得住第二次
of your sneezing.
你的喷嚏
-Hancock: Yeah, sometimes I sneeze when there's dust...or if I get really surprised.
dust: 灰尘
是的,有灰的时候我打喷嚏...或是我真的很惊奇的时候。
-Ray: That's unfortunate. This is Kilbourne.
unfortunate: 不幸的
真不幸,这是Kilbourne Mike?
How you doing? It was great to see you too. Yep. Well... Right. Go ahead, shoot.
Mike?最近在忙什么?见到你也很高兴是的...好的,来吧,干吧
Okay. I got a pen right here. Right. No, I know. It's right here in my hand.
好的,我这有笔,好的,不,我知道。它就在我手里
-Mary: I am warning you.
warn: 警告
我警告你
-Ray: All right, go ahead. Okay, good. Now...
好的,来吧恩,很好。现在,
And that's still in 310, right? Hang on one second. Do I a favor?
还是在310,对吗?等一下第一,第二,要我帮忙吗?
I'm sorry, Mike. Yeah. We're gonna talk.
我很抱歉,Mike,好的。我们需要谈谈
-Mary: Go away.
走开
-Hancock: Well, it is something that I'm really excited about. I'm gonna do this all day.
excited: 兴奋的
有些事情我很感兴趣,我每天都这么干。
-Mary: Shut...Shut up.
停,停
-Ray: L... I suppose... Fine. We'll talk, okay? We will.
我想好的,我们谈谈,好吗?我们会的.
-Mary: And when we're done talking...you go away and you leave my family alone.
我们谈过之后你就走开,离我的家人远点儿。
-Hancock: My place at 4:00.
我呆的地方,四点。
-Mary: Whatever.
随便
-Ray: It means... Well, I'd rather not talk numbers now. I'd like to save them for the pitch. pitch: 程度
那意味着……好的,我们现在不谈价钱,我想等到开会时再说,
So let's just set a time.
我们定个时间吧。
That's good with me. I will see you then. All right. Yeah, 3:30. Great. Hon, is it hot in here?
那太好了,到时候见。好的,3:30,很好。噢,这真热
-Parker: He hurt you, didn't he? Come on, use your words. How did it make you feel?
他伤害了你,是吗?来吧,说话。他让你感觉这么样?
-ManA: Sore.
sore: 疼痛的
很疼
-ManB: Bad.
很糟糕
-ManA: Bad.
很糟糕
-Parker: It's because he took your power. And you have to get your power back.
因为他得到了你的力量,你必须把你的力量拿回来
And no one will give you your power back. You have to go out and take it.
没人会把你的力量还回来,你必须去把它拿回来,
You understand me?
你明白吗?
We're gonna go find Hancock...and get your power back.
我们去找Hancock...把你的力量拿回来。
-Mary: Well, I'm here.
我来了
-Hancock: Yup. You wanna do it?
是的,你真要?
-Mary: Do What? I don't have time for this, okay?
做什么?我现在没时间,明白吗?
You ask the questions...I answer them honestly and then you leave L.A.
honestly: 真诚地
你问了问题...我老实地回答了你,而后你就离开洛杉矶。
-Hancock: I won’t leave L.A.
我不会离开洛杉矶
-Mary: All right, all right. Jeez.
jeez: 呀
好吧,好吧,天呐
-Hancock: Don't.
不要
-Mary: Ask.
问
-Hancock: You and I. -
你和我
-Mary: "You and I" what?
你和我,什么?
-Hancock: We're the same.
我们是一样的。
-Mary: No. I'm stronger.
不,我更强
-Hancock: Really?
真的吗
-Mary: Oh, yeah.
哦,是的
-Hancock: Who are we?
我们是谁
-Mary: Gods, angels. Different cultures call us by different names. Now all of a sudden, it's "superhero."
sudden: 突然 superhero: 超级英雄
上帝,天使,不同的人叫我们不同的名字,现在突然的成了超级英雄。
-Hancock: are there more of us?
我们还有其他人吗?
-Mary: there were. They all died. It's just the two of us.
过去有,他们都死了,就剩我们俩了。
-Hancock: What is this? Who are we to each other?
那是什么?我们对于对方来说是什么?
-Mary: We're brother and sister. -
我们是兄弟姐妹。
-Hancock: That's a lie.
说谎
-Mary: No, I'm your sister.
不,我是你姐姐。
-Hancock: that is A lie.
说谎
-Mary: I'm your sister.
我是你姐姐。
-Hancock: that is A lie. Sisters don't kiss brothers the way you kissed me last night. 说谎,姐姐不会像你昨天吻我那样吻弟弟,
You're lying, deals off.
你在说谎,很多事情
Let's go see how Ray feels about this. Get your ass back here! I'm telling!
让我们看看Ray的感受。你这个傻驴别走,告诉我。
-Ray: The All Heart symbol will be known globally
symbol: 符号
全世界都会知道这个全心全意的符号
as a symbol...
作为一个符号
that represents companies that are committed to changing the world.
represent: 表示 commit: 委托
有这个标志的公司会改变这个世界
They can give away their sustenance goods, okay? Food, drugs, power, clothing, for free.
sustenance: 食物 drug: 药
他们可以分发他们的营养物资,免费的食物,药物,能量,衣物
-Man: We were talking about Hancock...
我们在说Hancock...
-Ray: Number two.
第二
-Mary: You stay away from me and my family. You are not gonna do this to me again.
你离开我和我的家人,你不能再一次这样对我。
-Hancock: What? I don't know what you're talking about. Hey!
什么?我不知道你在说什么,嘿
-Woman: I love you, Hancock!
我爱你,Hancock!
-Mary: It can't work. It always ends the same way. Persia. Greece. Brooklyn.
没用,总是一样的结局,波斯,希腊,布鲁克林
-Hancock: Brooklyn? I've never been to Brooklyn.
布鲁克林?我从来没去过布鲁克林
-Mary: I have put up with your bullshit for 3000 years...and I am done! Done, you listening?
put up with: 容忍 bullshit: 胡说
我已经忍受你3000年了,我已经受够了!受够了!你听到了没!
-Hancock: I don't know what you're talking about!
我不知道你在说什么
-Mary: Finally, I am happy! You are not gonna mess with that!
mess: 乱七八糟
现在我总算有个幸福家庭,绝不让你再搞得一团糟!
-Hancock: I don't know what you're talking about!
我不知道你在说什么
I hate to burst your little crazy-lady bubble.
burst: 爆发
我讨厌和你这样疯婆发脾气...
but it must not have been all that great because I don't remember you.
但那根本就不可能因为我不记得你
-Mary: Call me crazy...one more time.
叫我疯子,再叫一次试试。
-Hancock: Cuckoo. All right, hold it. All right. You better not hit me with that truck.
布谷(模仿鸟叫)很好,拿着它,拿着,你最好别用那辆卡车砸我。
-Ray: For companies to qualify, they need to prove they are a leader in the global...
qualify: 有资格 prove: 证明
对于有资格的公司他们需要证明他们是全球的先锋
-Woman: We wanna talk about Mr. Hancock.
我们想谈谈Hancock先生
-Ray: They're committed to bettering the world. They can do this in four ways. This is how they.
他们忠于让这个世界变得更美好,他们可以通过四种方式这么做这就是他们如何.
The most important thing with All Heart is brand recognition.
brand: 商标 recognition: 认可
最重要的是全心全意是一个被认可的标志
I've mocked up these examples here...in Tokyo, London, Dubai, Paris.
mock up: 模型
我已经在这儿仿制了这些例子…东京,伦敦,迪拜,巴黎
-Man: Oh, no.
噢,不!
-Ray: We need maximum exposure, market penetra... Is it snowing?
maximum: 最大限度 exposure: 暴露
我们要最大限度提高曝光率还有市场渗透...下雪了吗?
-Hancock: Stop. Stop it. Stop. Stop. Stop! All right, let's just...
停,停下,停下,快停下!好吧,我们只是...
-Mary: Get off me! Get off me!
放开我!放开我!
-Hancock: Stop. Stop!
别动,冷静下来!
-Mary: Get off! Get off me!
走开!放开我!
-Hancock: Listen to me!
听我说!
-Mary: I hate you!
我恨你!
-Hancock: I am sorry! Whoever I am, whatever I did... Look at me. I'm sorry. I don't remember.
我很抱歉!无论我是谁,无论我做过什么看着我,我很抱歉。我不记得了。
You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
你是我所见过最漂亮的人
-Mary: Oh, my God.
噢,我的天啊
-Ray: Why were you flying? You were flying, Mary.
为什么你在飞?你刚刚在飞,Mary
-Hancock: Yeah, She was definitely flying, Ray.
definitely: 确切地
是的,她确实在飞,,Ray
-Mary: Okay, I was flying. And I'm very strong as well. It's just the way we are.
是的,我刚刚在飞,我也很强大,我们就是这样的
-Ray: "We"?
我们?
-Mary: Me and him, it's just us now. The others paired up and died.
我和他,现在就剩我们其他人都配对,然后死掉了
-Hancock: You didn't say anything about pairing up at the trailer.
trailer: 拖车
你之前没说过任何关于配对的事情
-Ray: You were at his trailer.
你知道他的过去
-Mary: this is hard to explain.
这很难解释
-Ray: Great, I'm all ears.
很好,我全神贯注地听着
-Hancock: Me too.
我也是
-Ray: Do me a favor; just give me and my wife one moment.
帮我一下给我和我妻子一点时间
-Hancock: Don't bring it here, Ray.
别这样,Ray
-Ray: The adults are talking.
大人们在谈话。
-Mary: Technically speaking...he's my husband.
technically: 严格意义上的
准确地说,他是我丈夫
-Hancock: Holy shit.
他妈的
-Ray: What?
什么?
-Mary: We broke up decades ago. Long before you were born. He just can't remember.
decade: 十年
我们很多年前分开了,在你出生前很久,他只是不记得了。
-Ray: But you can, right? You knew? That's something you bring up on a first date, Mary.
bring up: 提起
但是你记得,对吗?你记得。有些你最开始就说过的事情,Mary
"I don't like to travel. I'm allergic to cats. I'm immortal." Those are some things you give a heads-up on.
allergic: 过敏的 immortal: 不死的 heads-up: 足智多谋的
我不喜欢旅行我对猫过敏,我有不死之身,那就是你之前告诉我的事情
-Mary: Whatever we are, we were built in twos, okay? We're drawn to each other.
draw: 吸引
无论我们是什么,我们天生就是一对儿。我们相互吸引。
No matter how far I run, he's always there. He finds me. It's physics.
physics: 物理学
不管我跑多远,他总能找到我,他找到我了,事实就是这样
-Ray: Are you saying that you two are fated to be together?
fate: 注定
你是说你们是命中注定在一起的?
-Mary: I've lived for a very long time,
我活了很久了,
Ray. And the one thing I learned...fate doesn't decide everything. People get to choose.
Ray,我学会了一件事,命运并不决定一切,人们可以选择。
-Hancock: And you chose...to let me think I was here alone.
那么你选择,让我觉得我是孤独一人的
-Mary: I didn't think you'd miss what you didn't remember.
我没想到你会想要寻找你失去的记忆
-Ray: Great. Now what?
很好,现在呢?
-Mary: I didn't plan for this.
我没想到会这样
“Prison authorities confirmed...”
authority: 当局 confirmed: 证实了的
“从监狱得到消息”
“...that the prisoner uprising was led by Kenneth "Red" Parker, Jr...”
uprise: 暴动
“Kenneth"Red" Parker引发了监狱暴动”
“...who was also the leader of last week's Spring Street bank robbery?”
robbery: 抢劫
“他同样是上周银行抢劫案的主犯”
“At least eight prisoners are not accounted for.”
“至少有8个罪犯失踪”
“More information on the prison riot in Norwalk.”
“更多的信息交给Norwalk监狱暴动的消息”
“Construction workers at the prison were knocked unconscious.”
construction: 建造 unconscious: 失去知觉的
“监狱里的建筑工人被打得不省人事”
“The prisoners stole the workers' clothes...”
“囚犯们偷走了工作人员的衣服”
“...and it's feared at least some of them have escaped.”
fear: 恐怖 escape: 逃亡
“最可怕的是,他们中的一些已经逃走”
“Parker is considered a criminal mastermind.”
mastermind: 出谋策划者
“Parker是一个犯罪策划专家”
“He is very effective at using psychological persuasion...”
effective: 显著的 psychological: 心理的 persuasion: 说服力
“他很擅长使用心理战术”
“...to organize criminals from different backgrounds.”
background: 背景
“组织不同背景的罪犯”
“He is a former psychology professor from Stanford University.”
former: 以前的
“他以前是斯坦福的心理学教授”
“While there, he organized a notorious criminal network...”
notorious: 臭名昭著的 network: 网络
“当时他组织了臭名昭著的犯罪集团”
“...comprised of graduate students from diverse...”
comprise: 包含 diverse: 不同的
“包括许多不同的大学毕业生...”
-Man: Ninety-one ten.
91块1毛
-Hancock: Ninety-one ten? You gotta be shitting me.
shit: 对…胡扯
91块1毛?你胡说八道
-Man: Ninety-one ten.
91块1毛
-Hancock: Highway robbery. What?
抢钱啊?干什么
-Man: I'm taking the money.
我在抢钱
-Hancock: I can relate to that. You know?
relate to: 涉及
我能想到,你知道吗?
If you want something...nobody can stop you from taking it...you just take it, right?
如果你想要一些东西,没有人可以阻止你拿它们,你大摇大摆地走掉,对吗?
I like that. But can you take it? My Zagnut bar versus your gun. Sorry about your window.
versus: 对抗
我喜欢这样,但是你能拿走吗?我用巧克力棒对你手枪。抱歉打坏了你的窗户
-Nurse: I need Room 1020. Clear! I need Room 1020.
准备好急诊室1020 明白,准备好急诊室1020。
-Doctor: I need IV line, blood quality, CBC, electrolytes, a PT, and... Where's his IV line?
electrolyte: 电解质
我要输液管, 大量的血液, CBC,电解液,PT,和...输液管在哪儿?
-Hancock: That's not gonna work.
那没用.
-Doctor: I'm in.
我扎进去了
-Hancock: What's happening?
发生了什么
“This just in. John Hancock has been rushed...”
rush: 匆促
“刚刚得到消息”
“...to Los Angeles General Hospital.”
“John Hancock被送去洛杉矶医院急救”
“Hancock is in serious condition with multiple gunshot wounds.”
serious: 严重的 multiple: 多重的 gunshot: 射击 wound: 创伤
“Hancock现在情况危急,多处受枪伤”
“No story yet as to how this happened to him...”
“目前还不清楚是怎么发生的”
“...but we will continue to cover this story live. Reporting live from L.A....”
“...但是我们会继续进行现场报道来自洛杉矶的报道...”
-Reporter: Any lead on the assailant? Mr. Embrey! Just a couple of questions, sir, please.
assailant: 攻击者
攻击者用了什么伎俩? Embrey先生!只问几个问题,先生,请回答
Can you describe how it happened?
describe: 描述
你能描述一下这是怎么发生的吗?
-Ray: From what I've heard, he was trying to stop a robbery.
据我所知,他在阻止一起抢劫案
-Reporter: Do you know if special ammunition was used in the gun that shot him?
ammunition: 军火
你知道打中他的是什么样的特种军火吗?
-Ray: Not that I'm aware of.
我不知道
-Reporter: Could this have to do with the mysterious woman? He was seen battling her.
mysterious: 神秘的
这跟那个神秘女人有关吗?有人目击他们打斗过
-Ray: I do not have that answer.
我无可奉告
-Reporter: Could this woman be more powerful than Hancock?
这个女人比Hancock更强大吗?
-Nurse: Here are the lab results for 209.
这是209的分析结果
-Mary: You're becoming mortal. It's us...being close to each other.
mortal: 凡人
你正在变成凡人,是我们...相互靠近的时候,
It's never happened this fast before
以前从来没有这么快发生过。
You have to leave. The further you get from me, the better you're gonna feel.
你必须走,你离我越远,你恢复得就越快。
You'll start getting your powers back...and be flying and breaking things...
你将会重新拥有你的力量...漫天乱飞,四处破坏...
你将会重新拥有你的力量...漫天乱飞,四处破坏...
and saving people before you know it.
拯救他人,就像你之前那样。
Well, it's like I said, we were built in pairs. And when we get close to our opposites, we lose our power.
opposite: 相对的
好吧,就像我说的那样我们被成对的创造,当我们靠近彼此我们就失去力量
-Hancock: Why?
为什么?
-Mary: So We Can live Human lives. Love, connect...grow old, die.
connect: 结合
因为只有这样我们才能像人类一样生活,相爱,结合,衰老,死亡。
-Hancock: What happened to us?
我们之间发生了什么?
-Mary: Summer of 4 B.C. We were becoming mortal, like now.
公元前4世纪的夏天,我们变了凡人,就像现在这样,
They came after me with swords. But you saved me.
sword: 剑
他们带着剑跟在我后面,但你救了我。
They set our house on fire. You pulled me out of the flames.
flame: 火焰
1850年.,他们放火烧了我们的房子,你把我拽出火场。
-Hancock: Eighty years ago.What happened then?
80年前那时候发生了什么?
-Mary: We were living in Miami...and a new movie was playing in town.
我们住在迈阿密,一场新电影在镇里上演。
-Hancock: Frankenstein.
《科学怪人》
-Mary: And after... we walked down Flagler Street...and you took my hand, and you held it so tight.
tight: 紧的
然后,我们走在Flagler大街上,你抓起我的手,你抓得那么紧。
And they attacked us in an alley. They hit you so hard. There was so much blood.
attack: 攻击
他们在一个小巷里袭击了我们,他们把你打得很惨,流了那么多血
They wouldn't let me ride in the ambulance with you.
ambulance: 救护车
他们不让我跟你上救护车,
And by the time I got to the hospital, you were awake.
当我赶到医院的时候你已经醒了。
But you didn't know me. So I left. Every time we're together...they come after you through me.
但是你不认识我了,所以我离开了,每次我们在一起,他们通过我来寻找你。
You're built to save people more than the rest of us. That's who you are.
你被造出来比我们。其他的都更适合去救人类,那就是你,
You're a hero. The insurance policy of the gods.
insurance: 保险
你是英雄。上帝派来的守护使。
Keep one alive. You. To protect this world.
你,要活着,来拯救这个世界。
-Hancock: Mary!
Mary!
-Aaron: Mom!
妈妈
-Ray: Mary!
Mary!
-Hancock: Stay down! Okay.
趴下!好的
-Ray: Mary? Stop. Oh, no! No! Please!
Mary?等等,噢!不!不!别这样!
-Hancock: Stay down.
趴下
-Ray: Hey! Mary!
嗨!Mary!
-Doctor: Let's go, get her up! Come on, Chuck. Let's go, let's go. Morphine. Here. Help in here!
过来,把她拉起来,来吧,检查,吗啡,这,这要帮忙!
Hold her down. Hold her down. Hold her down. Hold her down. You want the monitor now? Stay calm.
monitor: 监测器
摁住她,摁住她,把她放下,把她放下,你现在要听诊器吗?冷静
Hold her, Hold her, and Hold her. Need EKG leads.
摁住她,摁住她,摁住她需要心电图
-Parker: on us all, Hancock. You're no different.
我们之中,Hancock,再与众不同了。
Time to shut her down, Hancock. It's been a nice run.
是时候结束了,Hancock这是一次美妙的旅行。
Oh, we are all sincerely gonna miss you. But it is time for you to move on.
sincerely: 真诚地
噢,我们都会由衷的想念你,是现在是你离开的时候了,
And maybe to a happier place.
许是去极乐世界
You can thank me if you want to...superhero.
如果你想的话,可以谢谢我...超级英雄
-Ray: You didn't! Aaron! What about Attila the Hun?
你不能这样!Aaron! 匈奴大帝长什么样?
-Mary: Completely cross-eyed.
completely: 完全地 cross-eyed: 斜视的
是个斗鸡眼
-Ray: cross-eyed?
斗鸡眼?
-Mary: Yep.
是的
-Ray: All right, what about Queen Elizabeth?
好的,那么伊丽莎白女皇呢?
-Mary: eedy.
贫穷
-Ray: J.F.K.? What about him?
J.F.K?他呢?
-Mary: Oh, yeah.
哦,嗯
-Ray: Oh, yeah"? Anything more?
哦,嗯?还有什么?
-Mary: Not like that. I was in Cuba for the whole missile thing.
不是那样的我当时为了导弹投射装置在古巴
-Ray: Yeah, hang on.
好的,等一下
-Hancock: Hello? Ray.
你好?Ray
-Ray: Hey, I've been trying to call you.
嗨,我试着给你打电话
-Hancock: Yeah, I was out of cell range. Are You outside?
range: 范围
恩,我不在服务区
-Ray: Yeah.
你在外面吗是的
-Hancock: Look up
向上看
-Ray: All right, I'm looking up. I'm looking up. Baby?
好的,我在向上看,在向上看
-Mary: What?
亲爱的怎么?
-Hancock: You're gonna change the world. Good job, Ray.
你会改变这个世界,干得好,Ray
-Mary: h, My God, Ray. Hey. Look up.
噢,我的天啊,Ray嗨,向上看
-Aaron: Hancock.
Hancock
-Mary: I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
-Ray: Thanks. Will I get in trouble for that?
谢谢,会因为那个惹上麻烦吗?
-Police: Don't move!
停下!别动
-Woman: Oh, my God! Sam! No! -
噢,我的天啊!Sam!不!
-Police: Drop your weapon, sir!
weapon: 武器
放下你的武器,先生!
-Man: Get back! Get back! Get back!
别过来!别过来!别过来!
-Police: Drop it! -
放下你的武器!
-Man: Get back or I'll shoot! Get back! Get back! I'm not playing. Get back. Get back!
别过来,不然我要开枪了!退后!退后!我不是开玩笑的,退后!退后!
Damn, Hancock. Where you come from?
该死,这有点棘手你从哪来的?
-Hancock: All right, relax. Just tell me what you need.
好的,放松告诉我你想要什么?
-Man: Tell them cops to take their guns off of me.
告诉那些警察把枪都放下
-Hancock: All right.
好的。
-Man: Tell them to take the guns off me.
告诉他们把枪都放下
-Hancock: Just take them off. Lower your weapons.
让他们都离开放下你们的枪吧
-Man: You're gonna get us out of here with that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on.
tight-ass: 死板的人 wolverine: 狼獾 outfit: 配备
你穿得跟金刚狼(X战警中人物)似的,
Now let's make it happen, asshole.
asshole: 笨蛋
快把我们带走。快点,混蛋
词汇解析:Marjorie Kelly 校对:Sarah



评 论


