分享到:
视频地址:
 精灵旅社 Hotel Transylvania

 

 

欢迎! 欢迎!

Welcome! Welcome!

 

恭喜 德古

Congrats, Drac.

 

天呐 大家都来了

Holy smokes, everybody's here.

 

洛克伦夫妇 新郎的父母 携家人出席

Mr. and Mrs. Loughran, the parents of the groom, and family.

 

- 爸爸 妈妈!  - 约翰尼!

- Mom and Dad!  - Johnny!

 

真不敢相信你们都来了

I can't believe you're all here.

 

我的女伴火不火辣?

Yo, how hot is my date?

 

火辣爆了

So hot. Wow.

 

我的女伴呢?

How 'bout how hot mine is?

 

你带了女伴?

You got a date?

 

是啊 她隐身了 所以你们看不见她

Yeah. She's invisible. That's why you can't see her.

 

是哦 "加拿大"来的那位?

Oh, right. This is the one from "Canada"?

 

婚礼开始了

Wedding's starting.

 

真棒

Great.

 

说的太好了 马蒂

True. So true, Marty.

 

好贴心

Aw. How sweet.

 

天啊 看看你

Oh, my. Look at you.

 

我的天呐

Oh, my gosh.

 

这一切你满意吗 我的小毒果?

Is it everything you wanted, my little poisonberry?

 

满意 爸爸

Oh, it is, Daddy.

 

不过瓦拉德爷爷在哪里呢?

Except where's Grandpa Vlad?

 

亲爱的 你爷爷可不会接受这场婚姻

Honey, your gramps would not have been cool with this.

 

他很守旧

He's old-school.

 

我们怎么知道他接受不了? 如果他能见见约翰尼...

How do we know? If he could just meet Johnny...

 

他会吃了他的

He would have eaten him.

 

他跟你的时髦老爸比还是不够开明啊

He's not as enlightened as your hip Daddy.

 

那老爸你能接受他只是一个人?

So, you're really okay with him not being a monster?

 

管他是人 怪物 还是独角兽 只要你幸福就好

Human, monster, unicorn, as long as you're happy.

 

谢谢 爸爸

Thanks, Dad.

 

# 你永远是我皎洁的月光 #

# And you'll always be my moonlight #

 

# 如今你乘爱的翅膀翱翔 #

# But now on wings of love you soar #

 

# 你已成为约翰尼的妻子 #

# Now that you're Johnny's girl #

 

# 约翰尼的妻子 #

# Johnny's girl #

 

# 也是爸爸的乖乖女 #

# And kind of Daddy's, too #

 

# 你妈妈肯定会很高兴 #

# Your mom would be so happy #

 

# 因为她一直明白 #

# 'Cause she always knew #

 

# 爱是在为你们的完美铺路 #

# Love is making room for all the best in you #

 

一年以后

 

老爸

Hey, Dad.

 

两位好!

Oh, hey, guys!

 

托德 休息下

Todd, take a break.

 

有事吗?

So, what's up?

 

梅菲斯想问你要不要出去兜兜风

Mavis was wondering if maybe you wanted to go for a fly.

 

我们好久没兜风了 有什么特别的原因吗?

Oh. We haven't done that in forever. Any special reason?

 

没有啊

No special reason at all.

 

对吧 梅菲?

Right, Mavey?

 

他打的什么主意?

What's his deal?

 

他在犯傻

He's silly.

 

今晚夜色很好啊...

It's just a beautiful night, and...

 

当然 如果你不想...

Well, if you don't want to...

 

! 你在开玩笑吗?

No, no! Are you kidding?

 

只要能和你出去飞一圈 让我吃一桶大蒜都行

I would eat a bucket of garlic to fly with you.

 

宝贝 看那些松软的云团

Oh, honey, look at those fluffy clouds.

 

还记得小时候你和我一起玩的游戏吗?

Remember what we played when you were little?

 

利器捉迷藏?

Hide and Go Seek Sharp Objects?

 

好吧 正常的捉迷藏啊

Okay. Regular Hide and Go Seek.

 

你在哪里?

Where are you?

 

宝贝蝙蝠!

Honeybat!

 

梅菲!

Mavey!

 

宝贝蝙蝠!

Honeybat!

 

我会抓到你的

I'm gonna get you.

 

宝贝? 你还好吧?

Honey? Are you okay?

 

没事 只是我怀孕了以后

Yes. It's just a little harder

 

就经常喘不上气来

to catch my breath since I'm pregnant.

 

是哦 我想那样确实会...

Yes, well, I guess that would make it more...

 

什么?

What?

 

我要当外公了!

I'm gonna be a grandpa!

 

我要当爸爸了!

And I'm gonna be a dad!

 

# 你是爸爸的女儿 还是儿子 #

# 'Cause you're Daddy's girl, or boy #

 

# 女儿 还是儿子 #

# Daddy's girl, or boy #

 

亲爱的 我又饿了

I'm hungry again, honey.

 

能帮我去弄点凤尾鱼冰激凌吗?

Can you get me some ice cream with anchovies?

 

不行 你可不能随便吃了

No, no, no. You mustn't give in to your cravings.

 

那对宝宝不好

It's not good for the baby.

 

你要多吃点蜘蛛

You need to increase your spider intake,

 

这样他才能爬上天花板

so he'll be able to climb ceilings properly.

 

还要多喝点羊胆汁

And eat lots of sheep bile.

 

我爱你 爸爸 可是我们还不知道

I love you, Dad, but we don't even know

 

宝宝会不会是吸血鬼

if the kid's gonna be a vampire.

 

如果宝宝和约翰尼一样是普通人 我会很开心的

I'd be thrilled if the baby's human-y, just like Johnny.

 

普通人 宝宝可有着千年的德古拉基因

Human-y. With thousands of years of Dracula genes.

 

绝对不可能是普通人的

Not gonna happen.

 

只要宝宝健康就好

As long as the baby's healthy.

 

当然 健康的小吸血鬼

Of course. A healthy little vampire.

 

或是人类

Or human.

 

是的 一个能像蝙蝠一样飞翔的人类

Yes, a human who can fly as a bat.

 

来点怪物球汤吧

Here. Just have some monster ball soup.

 

这是你妈妈的食谱哦

It's your mommy's recipe.

 

谢谢 爸爸

Thank you, Dad.

 

就像小时候你给我做的一样 我最喜欢了

Just like you made it when I was a kid. My favorite.

 

不好意思

Sorry.

 

产房

 

先生 只有孩子的生父才能进入产房

Sir, only the father is allowed in the delivery room.

 

是吗? 我是说 好吧

Really? I mean, okay.

 

他算是家人了

He's the family, I guess.

 

快看! 是个男孩! 男孩!

Oh, look! It's a boy! It's a boy!

 

德古拉的血脉得以延续了!

The Dracula bloodline carries on!

 

只要有我在 没人能伤害你

No one will ever harm you as long as I'm here,

 

我的小魔孙

my little devil dog.

 

我能抱抱孩子吗?

Dad, can I hold my baby?

 

如果我是你爸 我同意

If I were Dad, I'd say yes.

 

可我是弗朗辛护士啊

But I'm the nurse, Francine.

 

还是给你吧

Here you go anyway.

 

我错了

My bad.

 

丹尼斯现在一岁了

Little Dennis is a year old now. Wow!

 

干得漂亮 萌娃

Nice. Yeah. Cute kid.

 

好了 礼物时间到 伙伴们

Okay, time for presents, guys.

 

是时候让这小子大吃一惊了!

All right! Let's do this boy up!

 

看看我送的 超闪吧!

Check out what I got him. Bling!

 

受过诅咒的?

Wow. Is it cursed?

 

超级受诅咒的 我只送最好的

Super cursed. Only the best.

 

古墓直邮的

Straight from the crypt.

 

他才刚会走路 那链子是不是有点重...

He's just starting to walk, so maybe it's heavier than...

 

你没事的 丹尼索维奇

Oh. You're okay, Denisovich.

 

他的名字是丹尼斯 取的是我父亲的名字

His name is Dennis. Named after my father.

 

这可不是他的吸血鬼名字

It's not his vampire name.

 

我的小丹尼索维奇-维索维奇

My little Denisovichy-Weesovichy.

 

你确定他就是个吸血鬼?

Huh! Are we sure he's a vampire?

 

我并不是说那是什么坏事

I mean, not that it's a bad thing,

 

只是难道他不应该有和你们一样的尖牙和苍白肤色吗?

but shouldn't he have fangs and that pasty skin you guys have?

 

理论上 你得等到五岁

Technically, you have until you're five

 

才会长出吸血鬼尖牙

to get your vampire fangs.

 

放心 他会长的 他可是德古拉家的

Oh, he'll get his fangs. He's a Dracula.

 

他也有一半的洛克伦血统

He's also half Loughran.

 

也许他去我们那里生活会更好

Maybe he'd be better off where we live.

 

那里的人类更多

There's more humans there.

 

什么? 看看他和小狼崽们玩得多开心

What? Look how well he's playing with the wolf pups.

 

我们也准备了礼物 希望你能收下

We have a present. I hope it's acceptable.

 

我的第一个断头台

My First Guillotine.

 

很有教育意义 送得好 弗兰克

Very educational. Well played, Frank.

 

很棒 谢谢 不过我们要加点儿童防护

It's great. Thank you. We just have to baby-proof that.

 

约翰尼 你把橡胶防护放哪里了?

Johnny, do you know where you put the rubber guards?

 

给断头台加装儿童防护?

Baby-proofing a guillotine?

 

大不了把手指切了 也是这游戏的乐趣所在啊

So you cut your finger off. It's part of the fun.

 

她让我给整个旅社都装了儿童防护

She made me baby-proof the whole hotel.

 

某人保护欲太强了

Someone's overprotective.

 

约翰尼! 快来!

Johnny! Come quick!

 

怎么啦? 他没事吧?

What's up? He's okay?

 

丹尼斯刚说了第一个词!

Dennis said his first word!

 

真的吗?

He did?

 

再来 宝贝 再说一次

Come on, honey. Say it again.

 

巴拉 巴拉巴拉

Bleh, bleh-bleh.

 

我不会说 "巴拉 巴拉巴拉"

I don't say, "Bleh, bleh-bleh."

 

我们没说这是你教的

We didn't say you did.

 

那他从哪里学的?

Then where did he get that?

 

巴拉 巴拉巴拉

Bleh, bleh-bleh.

 

也许你这么说过

Well, maybe sometimes you say it.

 

我只是形容我不会说这个的时候才会说!

I only say it when I say I don't say it!

 

巴拉 巴拉巴拉

Bleh, bleh-bleh.

 

好啦 小屁孩 我们知道你会说话了

Okay, kid. We get it. You can talk.

 

丹尼索维奇

Denisovich.

 

爸爸

Dad.

 

看看有没有蛀牙而已

Just checking for cavities.

 

巴拉 巴拉巴拉

Bleh, bleh-bleh.

 

巴拉 巴拉巴拉

Bleh, bleh-bleh.

 

是你教的!

It was you!

 

我的天呐 莱纳德

Oh, my goodness, Leonard.

 

如果你真丑成这样

If you really looked that hideous,

 

我真没法和你一起玩耍了

I don't think I could hang out with you.

 

伙计们 搞什么呢?

Guys, what's the deal?

 

在开派对啊? 快接电话

Is this a party? Pick up a phone.

 

我才不管约翰尼有没有说过这是个"酷应用"

I don't care if Johnny said it's a "cool app."

 

他在这里还是个新人

Johnny's still new here.

 

好了 浆糊脑袋 你有给格姆林伯格订灵车吗?

Now, Porridge Head, did you call a hearse for the Gremlinbergs?

 

并没有 你又在看脸书主页了

No, you're checking your Facebook page. Again.

 

德古 我和大家说了社交媒体

Drac, I told the guys social media

 

是宣传旅社的最佳方式

is the best way to promote the hotel.

 

对吗 克利夫顿?

Right, Clifton?

 

德古 作为你新上任的人类关系公关助手

So, Drac, I wanted to go through some thoughts I had,

 

我有些想法要和你谈谈

as your new human relations coordinating co-assistant.

 

这确实是一份真实的工作

Sure. It's a real job.

 

而不是用来哄梅菲斯开心 好让你永远待在这里的烂借口

Not a cheap excuse to keep Mavis happy, so you never leave here.

 

好吧 我的想法是

Right. So, I was thinking,

 

既然我们有了很多人类房客 也许我们应该更新某些表演的内容

since we have so many humans now, maybe update some of the acts?

 

比如 请个人类魔术师

Like, maybe the magician?

 

三眼哈利哪里不好了?

What's wrong with Harry Three-Eye?

 

对人类来说 他有点老派了

Well, he might be a little old-school for the humans.

 

告诉我 先生 你的牌是什么?

Tell me, sir, what was your card?

 

黑桃三?

The three of spades?

 

这是你的牌吗 朋友?

Is this your card, my friend?

 

不行 哈利很好

No, Harry's great.

 

观众跟不上潮流不能怪哈利

Can't blame Harry for the crowd not being hip.

 

好吧 那韦恩呢?

Okay, what about Wayne?

 

韦恩? 你疯了吗? 他是我铁哥们

Wayne? Are you nuts? He's my boy.

 

那除了网球 让他干点别的吧?

Then maybe something other than tennis?

 

好了 你要做的是

Okay, so, what you wanna do

 

击球瞬间向上挥动球拍

is lift the racket right on impact,

 

这样就能打出漂亮的上旋球

so you get that nice top spin.

 

打一个试试

Try and hit one.

 

怎么回事? 这是什么声音? 这声音出在我身上!

What is that? What's the noise? It's on me!

 

是我给你买的手机

It's just the cell phone I got you.

 

克利夫顿给你发了短信

Clifton's sending you a text

 

你要学着怎么回短信

so you can practice how to write back.

 

什么鬼... 完全没反应

What the... It's not doing it.

 

我来吧

I got it.

 

亲爱的德古 嘎嘎啦呢嘎啦嘎啦

Dear Drac, gar ugha gjergh arggh grgrgrhgr

 

现在你可以给他回短信了

Now you can text Clifton.

 

好吧 好吧

All right, fine.

 

这个怎么弄啊?

How do you do this?

 

可能你的指甲太长了

Maybe it's your fingernails.

 

很简单 你看 我来给梅菲斯发短信

It's easy. Look. I'll text Mavis.

 

约会之夜望眼欲穿

Psyched for date night.

 

简单吧? 她回我了

See? And now look, she texted right back.

 

得取消了 不能丢下丹尼斯

Gotta cancel. Can't leave Dennis.

 

好吧

Okay.

 

我们难道再也不能独处了吗?

Are we never allowed to be alone again?

 

我也需要你的爱

I need to feel loved, too.

 

发送

And send.

 

够了 我唯一看出的就是你很可怜

Okay. All that taught me is that you're pathetic.

 

好吧 也许你该弄个蓝牙

Yeah, got it. Maybe you should just get Bluetooth.

 

好的 蓝牙 过来

Okay. Blue Tooth, come over here.

 

然后呢?

So, now what?

 

太阳晒屁股了 我的丹尼索维奇

Rise and shine, my Denisovich.

 

早安 外公

Hi, Papa.

 

早啊 我的小恶魔 昨晚做了美美的噩梦吗?

Hello, my little devil. Did you have sweet nightmares?

 

我梦见我看到一只剑龙

Uh-huh. I dreamed that I saw a stegosaurus.

 

你喝了它的血吗?

Oh... And were you drinking his blood?

 

没有

No.

 

我就是问问而已

Just throwing it out there.

 

想做点很酷的事情吗?

Hey! You want to do something cool?

 

想啊!

Yeah!

 

我要教你怎么变成一只蝙蝠 像我一样

I'm going to teach you how to turn into a bat. Like me.

 

 看到了吗?  -

 See?  - Cool.

 

! 很酷 就像我说的那样

Yes! Cool, like I said.

 

你来试试

Now you try.

 

我是只蝙蝠

I'm a bat.

 

我是只蝙蝠 我是只蝙蝠 我是只蝙蝠

I'm a bat. I'm a bat. I'm a bat.

 

我是只蝙蝠

I'm a bat.

 

我是说 一只真正的蝙蝠

I mean, a real bat.

 

我是只蝙蝠!

I'm a bat!

 

丹尼索维奇 深吸口气 你就真的可以变成一只蝙蝠

Denisovich. Take a breath. You can really turn into a bat.

 

试试看 想象蝙蝠的样子

Try. Feel the bat.

 

不是鸡

Not a chicken.

 

那是什么? 机械舞吗?

What's that? The electric boogaloo?

 

如果我给你秀下我的舞步 你会试着飞飞看吗?

If I show you I can bust a move, will you try to fly, then?

 

爸爸? 你们为什么在跳舞啊?

Dad? Why are you guys dancing?

 

他在梦游跳舞

Uh, he was sleep-dancing.

 

宝贝 回去睡觉

Come on, sweetie. Back to bed.

 

回去睡觉? 已经过了晚上八点啦

Back to bed? It's already after 8:00 p.m.

 

你忘记新的睡眠时间计划表了吗?

Don't you remember the new sleep schedule?

 

他要去上人类的班级上半天课

He's going to human classes half the day.

 

如果今晚他能睡到半夜两点

If he could just sleep till 2:00 A.M. tonight,

 

那对他最好不过了

it'd be so great for him.

 

但是 宝贝 韦恩的六只狼宝宝

But, honeydeath, six of Wayne's wolf pups

 

今晚要开生日派对

are having a birthday party tonight.

 

你不希望他错过吧

You wouldn't want him to miss that.

 

爸爸 我很爱狼宝宝

Dad, I love the wolf pups,

 

但是它们对丹尼斯有点太粗野了

but they're a little too rough for Dennis.

 

太粗野了?

Too rough?

 

你没注意到吗? 丹尼斯有些与众不同

Haven't you noticed? Dennis is different.

 

你在说什么? 丹尼索维奇不该待在怪物身边?

What are you saying? Denisovich shouldn't be around monsters?

 

我爱怪物! 电影! 电影!

I love monsters! Video! Video!

 

你想给德古外公看你的怪物电影吗?

Oh, you wanna show Papa Drac your monster video?

 

没错!

Yeah!

 

谁是最酷的怪物?

Who's the coolest monster?

 

凯蒂!

Kakie!

 

凯蒂是一只快乐的怪物!

Wee! Kakie one happy monster!

 

凯蒂喜欢蛋糕! 真好吃!

Kakie love cake! Yummy!

 

肚肚疼

Tummy get a tummyache.

 

那怎么能叫做怪物?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. How is that a monster?

 

来点蛋糕吧 维兹

Have some cake, Wuzzlelumplebum.

 

记住 孩子们 真正的怪物总是懂得分享

Remember, kids, a real monster always shares.

 

分享? ! 我一想到怪物 就会想到"分享"

Shares? Yes! When I think monsters, I think "shares."

 

好了 我来告诉你什么才是真正的怪物吧 丹尼索维奇

Now, let me tell you what a real monster is, Denisovich.

 

爸爸 拜托 他已经五岁了 别强迫他了

Dad, please. He's practically five already. Don't force it.

 

慢点吃 维兹

Slow down, Wuzzlelumplebum.

 

# 一闪 一闪 亮晶晶 满天都是 #

# Twinkle, twinkle, little star How I wonder #

 

妈妈 我已经长大了 不听摇篮曲了

Mommy, I'm too old for lullabies.

 

什么? 不应该是那样唱的

What? That's not how that one goes.

 

大多数人都是这么唱的

This is the way most people sing it.

 

大多数人? 那这样呢...

Most people? What's wrong with...

 

# 忍受 忍受 尖叫与痛苦 #

# Suffer, suffer, scream in pain #

 

# 血从你脑中喷出 #

# Blood is spilling from your brain #

 

 爸爸  - 拜托 你知道我是怎么对你唱的

 Daddy.  - Come on. you know How I sang It to you.

 

# 丧尸如李子般将你啃光 #

# Zombies gnaw you like a plum #

 

# 尖厉地哭吧你只有投降 #

# Piercing cries and you succumb #

 

# 忍受 忍受 尖叫与痛苦 #

# Suffer, suffer, scream in pain #

 

# 你再也不能喘气了 #

# You will never breathe again #

 

照样有用

Still works.

 

生日快乐

 

生日快乐 沃利 威尔森

Happy birthday, Wally, Wilson,

 

乌碧 韦伦 威皮 还有 万耶

Whoopi, Waylon, Weepy and Wanye.

 

丹尼索维奇! 我的乖孩子! 你来了!

Denisovich! My big boy! You made it!

 

我考虑了一下你说的话 爸爸

I thought about what you said, Dad.

 

可能我确实对他有点过于保护了

Maybe I was being a little overprotective.

 

谢谢你 我的棺材蛋糕宝贝

Thank you, coffin cake.

 

丹尼斯! 我爱你!

Dennis! I love you! Zing!

 

你好 温妮

Hi, Winnie.

 

我很爱吃你美味的草莓锁!

I just love your yummy strawberry locks! Zing, zing!

 

温妮 别那么黏着他 亲爱的 我很抱歉 梅菲斯

Winnie. Give him his space, hon. I'm sorry, Mavis.

 

没关系 旺达阿姨 他们只是在玩

It's okay, Aunt Wanda. They're just playing.

 

我的老天狗啊! 地狱边境? 我以前很喜欢那个游戏!

Holy rabies! Limbo? I used to love that game!

 

去玩吧 梅菲

Get in there, Mavey.

 

真的吗? 但是我现在是个母亲了

Really? But I'm a parent now.

 

给他们展示一下怎么玩的

Show 'em how it's done.

 

好吧

Okay. Okay, okay.

 

不会吧! 彩糖罐?

No way! A pinata?

 

梅菲斯 亲爱的 等一会才能砸那个

Oh, Mavis, honey. That's for later.

 

我们不想这些宝宝们摄入过多的...

We don't want the pups to have too much...

 

糖果!

Candy!

 

糖分

Sugar.

 

对不起 是我挑起的吗?

I'm sorry. Did I start all that?

 

别担心 它们不是平白无故被叫做一窝幼崽的

Don't worry. There's a reason they call it a litter.

 

丹尼斯! 你没事吧?

Dennis! Are you okay?

 

我拿到了一颗糖

I got a candy.

 

看啊! 你的牙掉了

Look! Your tooth came out.

 

你在开玩笑吗? 他的牙被磕掉了?

Are you kidding me? He got his tooth knocked out?

 

确实 尖牙就要长出来咯

Oh, yes, indeed. Here comes the fang.

 

爸爸 他的小奶牙才不是尖牙呢 为什么这颗牙会是尖牙啊

Dad. His baby tooth wasn't a fang. Why would this one be?

 

他又不是一只怪物

He's not a monster.

 

太阳快出来了 我们得带他上课去了

The sun's gonna come out soon, and we gotta get to his classes.

 

我们这里的课程有什么问题吗? 比如说儿童瑜伽?

What's wrong with the classes we have here? Like the kids' yoga?

 

瑜伽!

Yoga!

 

这里是丹尼索维奇的家

This is Denisovich's home.

 

我不知道 爸爸

I don't know, Dad.

 

你不知道什么?

What don't you know?

 

我们一直在讨论搬到

Well, we've been talking about moving.

 

一个对于丹尼斯更加安全的地方去

Somewhere safer for Dennis.

 

或许约翰尼在加州长大的地方就不错

Maybe where Johnny grew up in California.

 

对不起 但是你不能硬把某人变成他不属于的种类

I'm sorry, but you can't just make somebody something they're not.

 

宝贝 我们得走了

Come on, honey. We have to go.

 

梅菲 等等 你不是说真的吧

Mavey, wait. You can't mean that.

 

你也同意了? 搬家的事?

You're in on this? The leaving?

 

现在还不确定呢

Uh... It's not definite at all.

 

她还只是说说

It's just something she's definitely talking about,

 

但是我们去实施之前 那都不能叫绝对

but until we do it, it's not definitized.

 

他是不是用鸟食把我裹起来了?

Did he just cover me with birdseed?

 

没错 他把我裹起来了

Yeah, he covered me.

 

爸爸 那不是一颗尖牙

Dad, it's not a fang.

 

爸爸 我不知道这对于丹尼斯来说是不是一个好地方

Dad, I don't know if it's the right place for Dennis.

 

没错吧 约翰尼?

Right, Johnny?

 

老兄 不是我说的 都是梅菲的主意

Oh, hey, dudeman. It's not me. It's Mavey.

 

老兄 我什么话都不敢说

Hey, dudeman. I'm afraid to say anything.

 

老兄 我是个老兄!

Hey, dudeman. I'm a dudeman!

 

德古? 你在跟谁说话?

Uh, Drac? Who you talkin' to?

 

闲人勿扰 伯爵正在这里发疯呢

Do not disturb. The count's wiggin' out in here.

 

你发什么疯呢 德古?

What are you wiggin' out about, Drac?

 

是因为孩子们 雪雁梅菲说她想离开这里

The kids. Mavey Wavey's saying she wants to leave.

 

她想离开? 那约翰尼呢? 他不想走

She wants to leave? What about Johnny? He doesn't wanna go.

 

他为了丹尼斯正在把旅社变得更加人性化

He's making the hotel more human-y for Dennis.

 

因为他不是一只怪物

You know, seeing that he isn't a monster.

 

他是只怪物!

He is a monster!

 

他只是尖牙长得晚而已

He's just a late fanger.

 

我可以当个手模

And I could be a hand model.

 

闭嘴! 都是那套人类的东西

Shut up! It's all that human-y stuff

 

让可怜的丹尼索维奇感到很困惑

that's confusing poor Denisovich.

 

所以也许你得让孩子

So maybe you gotta get the kid

 

多接触一些怪物的东西

around more monster-y things. Ooh!

 

我需要一件斗篷

Oh, I need a cape.

 

我做不到 她一直在身边 盯着我

I can't. She's always around, checking up on me.

 

如果你要能跟他多独处一段时间

Man, if you could just get some alone time.

 

等等 约翰尼也想这样

Wait a minute. That's what Johnny wants, too.

 

他想多与梅菲斯独处一会

Alone time with Mavis.

 

他们结婚之后

Have they even had a vacation

 

度过假吗?

since before they were married?

 

他们马上就要去度假了 我们也是 弗兰克 你真是个天才

They're going to now. And so are we. Frank, you're a genius.

 

我们把丹尼索维奇带到我们的老宅子去

We'll take Denisovich to all our old haunts.

 

我们每个人都教他各自的技能

Each of us will show him our skills.

 

教他如何变成一个怪物

Teach him how to be a monster.

 

他很快就会长出尖牙

And he'll be fanging it up in no time.

 

这孩子下周就五岁了

Boy turns five next week.

 

如果他到生日之前还变不成吸血鬼 他就再也不会成为吸血鬼了

If he's not a vampire by his birthday, it ain't happenin'.

 

不会的 宝贝

Oh, it ain't ain't happening, baby.

 

他需要的仅仅是与他吸公相处的时间

All he needs is time with his vampa.

 

吸公?

Vampa?

 

吸血鬼外公

Vampire grandpa.

 

拜托 这都听不懂吗

Come on, man. That's obvious.

 

约翰尼 出来一下

Johnny. Come outside.

 

谁啊?

What? Who is it?

 

你的岳父 我有话对你说

It's your father-in-law. I need to talk to you.

 

什么事?

What's up?

 

我这就把它们赶走 抱歉

Let me get rid of them. Sorry.

 

没关系哟 我有点喜欢这种被关注感觉

No problem-o. I was kinda diggin' the attention.

 

可以让它们待在这里吗? 我觉得它们现在还离不开这里呢

Can they stay? I don't think they're ready to leave yet.

 

快去 去找你们妈妈

Come on. Go to your mother.

 

听着 你想待在这里对吧?

Look, you want to stay here, right?

 

当然

Of course.

 

这是第一个我可以真正做回自己的地方

This is the first place where I can really be myself.

 

酥边匹萨问世之后

I haven't felt this alive

 

我就再没有感到如此鲜活了

since they invented stuffed-crust pizza.

 

那么 我们就有些事情要做了 计划是这样的

Well, then, we've got some work to do. Okay, so here's the plan.

 

可能把她带到你的故乡是个好主意

Maybe it's a good idea to take her to your hometown.

 

但是记住...

But remember...

 

要吃牛油果片 杏肉燕麦卷

So, it's sliced avocado, rolled oats with apricot,

 

每次沐浴后要用阿维诺保湿霜

the Aveeno moisturizer after every bath.

 

 还有... - 给他穿睡衣前在他犬齿上抹酪脂油

 And...  - Then The shea butter on his tush before his PJs

 

还有就是给他读知识工厂有声小说时

and then 20 minutes with the nebulizer

 

给他喷雾二十分钟

while I read his Learning Factory Phonics book to him.

 

这会很麻烦的 爸爸 我们带着丹尼斯就好了

It's asking a lot, Dad. We could just take Dennis with us.

 

什么? 你在开玩笑吗? 要打乱他的日常生活节奏吗?

What? Are you kidding me? And get him off his routine?

 

不行

No, no, no.

 

孩子们你们去加州

You kids go to California,

 

看看那里适不适合养育丹尼索维奇

and see if it's the right place to raise Denisovich.

 

你记得如何视频聊天吧?

And you remember how to video chat?

 

记得 痛苦地用那个按钮和电话聊

Yes, yes. With the phone and the buttons and the agony.

 

谢谢你这么善解人意 爸爸

Thanks for being so understanding, Dad.

 

我知道你会保证他的安全的

I know you'll keep him safe.

 

当然了 梅菲 我发誓

Of course, Mavey. Stake my heart and hope to die.

 

我会很想他的

I'm just gonna miss him so much.

 

我爱你 丹尼斯

I love you, Dennis.

 

我也爱你 妈咪

I love you, Mommy.

 

我每天晚上睡前都会给他讲雪雁梅菲的故事

I'll tell him Mavey Wavey stories every night before bed.

 

你真是太好了 我爱你 爸爸

You're the best. I love you, Dad.

 

我会想你们大家的 你们都是我的家人

Gonna miss all you guys. You're all my family.

 

爱你 德古

Love you, Drac.

 

我也爱你

Yes. I love you, too.

 

别忘了我们的计划 只要引开她的注意力 让她开开心心的就好

Now, remember the plan. Just keep her distracted and happy.

 

 但也别太开心了 明白吗?  - 知道了

 But Not too happy, capisce?  - got it.

 

行动 "引开她的注意力 让她开开心心"

Operation "Just Keep Her Distracted and Happy,

 

但也别太开心了 明白吗 现在开始 怎么样?

But Not Too Happy, Capisce, starts now. Cool?

 

保持微笑

Smiling on the outside.

 

你会拥抱我的背包吗?

Will you hug my backpack?

 

不会

No.

 

睡觉觉

Back to bed.

 

我们会去睡觉觉 我们都爱睡觉觉

Ah, yes, we'll get to the bed. We all love the bed.

 

但是我们要先做一件事

But we're just gonna do one thing first.

 

我们去的地方现在是穿短裤的天气吗?

Is it shorts weather where we're going?

 

天啊 但愿不是 我的身体还没做好穿泳装的准备呢

Jeez. I hope not. My body isn't swimsuit-ready yet.

 

无所谓了 格里芬呢?

Whatever. Where's Griffin?

 

能等我一会吗? 我正跟艾米丽道别呢

Hey, can I have a second? I'm just saying goodbye to Emily.

 

天啊

Oh, brother.

 

我会特别想你的

I'm gonna miss you so much.

 

你知道的 你必须坚强 宝贝

You know, you have to be strong, honey.

 

因为我们的感情是坚不可摧的

Because what we have is unbreakable.

 

宝贝 别哭嘛 大伙儿都看着呢

Babe, don't cry. Everyone's looking.

 

不行 我必须让他摊牌

Okay, I gotta call him on this.

 

就让他演吧 赶紧演完算了

Just let him play it out, get it over with.

 

好了 你们两个小恋人

Okay, you two lovebirds.

 

喝完香槟我们就要出发了

Drink your champagne and let's get going.

 

当然 好吧

Oh, yeah. No, sure. Okay.

 

干杯 宝贝

Cheers, babe.

 

看你笨手笨脚的

Oh. You klutz.

 

我们啥也不许说?

We can't say nothin' about this?

 

没时间跟他斗嘴

No. We don't have time for zingers.

 

这破安全带怎么系啊?

How do you click in the stupid car seat?

 

你该剪指甲了 哥们

You gotta cut those nails, man.

 

我们一般用胶带把孩子们绑好

We just strap our kids down with duct tape.

 

他来干嘛?

What's he doing here?

 

是我说他可以来的 他从没出过旅社一步

I told him he could come. He's never been outside the hotel.

 

布罗比 没地方了 不好意思啊

Blobby, there's no room. Sorry, man.

 

还真是没想到呢

Yeah, that ain't happenin'.

 

好吧 让他骑小摩托 赶紧出发吧

Fine, put him on the Rascal. Let's just get going.

 

我们去哪里啊 德古外公

Where are we going, Papa Drac?

 

丹尼索维奇 我们要去冒险

Oh, Denisovich, we're going to have an adventure.

 

怪物冒险

A monster-y adventure.

 

怪物! 我们要吃蛋糕了

Yay! Monsters! We're gonna eat cake.

 

他说啥?

What did he say?

 

这次怪物之旅没有蛋糕

No. No cake on this monster trip.

 

没有蛋糕 应为凯蒂说 "蛋糕吃多了肚子疼"

No cake, cebause Kakie says, "Too much cake makes tummy ache."

 

怪物就要分享

A monster always shares.

 

一个星期可能不够啊

We may need more than a week.

 

你知道谁能轻松治好这个孩子吗? 瓦拉德

Hey, you know who could fix the kid in a snap? Vlad.

 

什么? 不需要叫瓦拉德 我们能行

What? We don't need to call Vlad. We got this.

 

你看啊 丹尼索维奇 怪物们很友好 就跟你一样

You see, Denisovich, monsters are nice, just like you.

 

但当月亮出来后 真正的怪物派对才开始

But when the moon comes out, the real monster fun begins.

 

恐怖得很 对吧 各位?

Being scary. Right, guys?

 

各位? 你们! 你们有毛病吗?

Guys? Guys! What is wrong with you?

 

拜托 所有人都喜欢这首歌啊

Come on. Everybody likes that song.

 

我们可不是一般人 我们是可怕的怪物 记得吗?

We're not everybody. We're scary monsters. Remember?

 

你要播放什么?

Hey, what are you putting in?

 

是本有声书

It's an audio book.

 

大脚怪的一生 他亲自口述的

Bigfoot's life story. He reads it himself.

 

第一章

Chapter One.

 

这次旅行一定会很棒的

This is gonna be so amazing.

 

当然了 你会很开心的 但也不能太过开心

Oh, yeah. You're gonna be so happy, but not too happy.

 

 你说什么?  - 什么?

 Huh?  - What?

 

我想看你从小到大做过的一切

I wanna see everything you did growing up.

 

只要能分散你注意力就行 懂吗?

As long as you're distracted, capisce?

 

我们在去我父母家的路上可以停几个地方

We can hit a few spots on the way to my parents.

 

我先给家里打个电话

Lemme just quickly call home.

 

别打

Ah! Don't do that.

 

那里才凌晨一点 丹尼斯还没醒呢

It's only 1:00 A.M. there. Dennis isn't even up yet.

 

对哦 我就是不太习惯跟他分开

Right. I'm just not used to being away from him.

 

不会有事的 一切都有你爸呢

Everything's gonna be cool. Your dad was so all over it.

 

我知道 他最好了

I know. He's the best.

 

这里右转

Right turn, here.

 

丹尼索维奇 起来嗨啊

Denisovich, rise and shine.

 

几位 对这里还有印象吗?

Boys, this bringing back any memories?

 

我们一百多岁的时候经常在这里玩耍

We used to prowl around here when we were in our 100s.

 

斯洛博齐亚的黑暗森林

The Dark Forest of Slobozia.

 

黑暗森林市政公园 自行车道

 

看现在这社区多和谐

Nice how they built it up.

 

好了 下车

Okay, out of the car.

 

丹尼索维奇 你会看到

Denisovich, you're going to see

 

怪物们各施其才

every monster do his specialty.

 

首先 弗兰克将表演如何恐吓人类

First, Frank's gonna show us how he scares people.

 

他会说 ""

Yay! He's gonna say, "Boo."

 

嘭根本吓不到人

Yeah, I don't think "boos" ever work.

 

但这就是我们来的原因 向大师学习

But that's why we're here. To learn from the master.

 

好吧 我可以试试

Okay, I'll give it a shot.

 

应该是要努力才行吧

Yeah, guess it just depends on work.

 

弗兰肯斯坦!

Frankenstein!

 

你好吗?

Hey, how ya doin'?

 

你太酷了! 我们能合影吗? 可以吗?

You're awesome! Can we take a picture? Is that okay?

 

当然 来个小自拍

Sure, okay. Little selfie action.

 

不是吧?

For real?

 

太棒了! 非常感谢

Awesome! Thank you so much.

 

祝你们今天愉快

Hey, have a great day.

 

他好可爱 他好可爱

Oh. He's adorable. He's adorable.

 

可爱 是的

Adorable, yes.

 

不可怕 ""也算个开始了

Not scary, but "boo" is a start.

 

我的生日蛋糕要放最帅的人在上面

My birthday cake's gonna have the coolest guy on it.

 

我猜猜啊 凯蒂

Let me guess. Kakie.

 

那个人非常酷 他会爬墙还穿着披风

No. He's so cool. He climbs walls and wears a cape.

 

真的哦 那这个非常帅的人是谁啊?

Oh, really. And who is this very cool guy?

 

蝙蝠侠!

Batman!

 

蝙蝠侠 好吧

Batman. Great.

 

你难道不认识其他穿披风的帅哥吗?

You don't know anyone else with a cape that's cool?

 

这里好 停车

This is good. Stop here.

 

好了 韦恩 该你了 开杀吧

Okay, Wayne. It's your turn. Go kill something.

 

丹尼索维奇 看好了

Denisovich, watch this.

 

什么?

What?

 

我们说过的

I told you, come on.

 

如果我们不启发丹尼索维奇

If we don't inspire Denisovich,

 

他怎么发现内心的怪物?

how's he going to find his inner monster?

 

谁在怪物里面?

Who's in a monster?

 

没谁 就是...

Nobody, just...

 

吃个牛油果吧

Here, have an avocado.

 

你妈说它是很好的脂质来源

Your mommy says it's a good fat.

 

谁知道说的是啥

Whatever the heaven that means.

 

听着 我不会再变成怪物

Listen, I'm not gonna set monsters back again

 

就为了让你孙子喜欢吸血鬼

just to make your grandkid like vampires.

 

再说了 这里没什么活物啊 都已经...

Anyway, there's nothing to kill here. It's all been...

 

好可爱吖

What a cutie.

 

不过你得去杀了他

But kill him.

 

真是的 你知道我多年不杀生了

Oh, great. You know I haven't done this in years.

 

现在不需要杀戮了 我们有果馅饼干

We don't need to kill anymore. We have Pop-Tarts.

 

丹尼索维奇 你肯定会喜欢的

Denisovich, you're going to love this.

 

韦恩要吞下那整头鹿 下一个交给你来

Wayne's going to eat that whole deer, and the next one's yours.

 

韦恩 上吧

Wayne, go.

 

天啊 我都一把老骨头了

Oh, man. I'm too old for this.

 

好吧 怎么做的来着?

Okay, how's it go again?

 

月亮出来的时候才要这么叫

No, no, wait. That's for the moon.

 

我该咆哮 好的 来吧

Oh, I growl. Right, here goes.

 

咆哮!

Growl!

 

捡回来 乖乖

Get it, boy.

 

快抢啊 韦恩叔叔

Get it, Uncle Wayne.

 

好个狼人 你还真把"咆哮"说出来了啊?

Some werewolf. Did you actually say the word "growl?"

 

你是个狼鳖才对

You're a werewussy.

 

我都说宝刀已老了

I said I was rusty.

 

把飞盘给我

Gimme me that Frisbee.

 

! 这是我的飞盘! 我接到的!

No! It's my Frisbee! I fetched it!

 

给我! 给我!

Give it to me! Give it back!

 

拿过来! 松口! 松口!

Give it over here! Give me that! Give it back!

 

他没事的 他可是布罗比

He's fine. He's Blobby.

 

这个地方好棒好美啊

This place is so amazing and scenic.

 

我们先看什么?

What do you wanna show me first?

 

我也不知道

Mmm. I don't know.

 

这里是很漂亮 但天黑后

It's pretty, but there's really

 

就真没什么好做的了

nothing to do once it gets dark.

 

停车 那是什么地方?

Wait. What's that place?

 

你是说我可以在这么多种

So, you're telling me that I can pick

 

薯片里随便选?

between all these different kinds of chips?

 

Yes.

 

这怎么做决定啊?

How do people decide?

 

那漂亮的红宝石喷泉又是什么?

Now what's that beautiful fountain of rubies?

 

约翰尼 你喝过这个思乐冰吗?

Johnny, have you tried this Slurpee?

 

别太急 亲爱的

Not that quickly, hon.

 

它有四十八种口味 我们都试一遍

It comes in 48 flavors. We have to try them all.

 

我们可能时间不够

Uh, I don't know if we have time.

 

为什么? 这地方整夜都开 对吧 先生?

Why? This place is open all night. Right, sir?

 

是的

Yes.

 

约翰尼 快看

Johnny, look.

 

有人在录这个地方的节目 录的就是我们

They're making a TV show about this place and we're the stars.

 

你好啊 世界

Hello, world.

 

好棒

Awesome.

 

棒极了 你真是太幸运了 卡尔

It's totally awesome. You're so lucky, Kal.

 

你好 世界

Hello, world.

 

好了 墨瑞 该你了

Okay, Murray. Your turn.

 

抱歉 你知道附近哪里有吃东西的地方吗?

Excuse us. Do you know where someone can get a bite around here?

 

你真的在问一个吸血鬼哪里有吃东西(意同"被咬一口")的地方吗?

Did you seriously just ask a vampire where to get a bite?

 

天啊 我不是那个意思... 我们不是本地人

Oh, gosh. I didn't mean... We're not from around here.

 

太丢人了 开你的车吧

This is so embarrassing. Just keep going.

 

打扰了啊 特别喜欢你代言的巧克力麦片

Sorry to bother you. Love your chocolate cereal.

 

那你现在想要我做什么?

So, what do you want me to do now?

 

丹尼索维奇 说出来你都不信

Denisovich, you won't believe it.

 

木乃伊可以毁掉墙壁

The mummy can crash through walls

 

变成一群甲虫

and turn into a swarm of beetles

 

还能诅咒任何人

and put a curse on anyone.

 

这样不好

That sounds mean.

 

但很有趣 好了

It's fun mean. Okay.

 

拭目以待吧

So, check it out.

 

墨瑞要召唤

Murray's going to conjure up

 

你有生以来见过的最大的沙尘暴

the biggest sandstorm you've ever seen.

 

动手吧!

Hit it!

 

沙尘暴? 我好久不做了

Sandstorm? It's been awhile.

 

我不管 快点 念你的小咒语

Not my problem. Do it. Say your little spell.

 

好吧

Okay.

 

我可以的 弗兰克 韦恩 格里芬 别晕倒啊

I got this. Frank, Wayne, Griffin, just try not to faint.

 

我的背

My back.

 

我来

Oh. Wait.

 

好可爱!

How cute!

 

等下 在游乐场停车 看这些孩子多可爱呀

Wait. Stop at that playground. Look at these cute kids.

 

我的老天狗啊! 好像很好玩的样子

Holy rabies! This looks like a blast.

 

不好说啊 梅菲

I don't know, Mavey.

 

你要是技术不好的话

This can be pretty dangerous

 

可是非常危险的

if you don't know what you're doing.

 

当然了 我可是玩得很溜

Of course, I rock these bikes.

 

我能试试吗 小家伙?

May I, little dude?

 

快看吧

Check it out. Oh, yeah.

 

我每年夏天都这么炫酷的

This is how I rolled every summer.

 

我好像把你车子擦花了

I think I scratched it.

 

该我了

My turn.

 

梅菲 跟你说了 我多年苦练才这么厉害

Mavey, I told you, it took me years to get this good.

 

我试试好了

Well, I'll give it a try.

 

看到了吧? 那是我女朋友 衰蛋们

You feel me now? That's my girlfriend, suckers.

 

是老婆 约翰尼

Your wife, Johnny.

 

我老婆 更棒了

My wife. Even better.

 

太厉害了 女士 你从哪里学到的?

That was sick, lady. Where did you learn how to do that stuff?

 

精灵旅社

Transylvania.

 

好厉害 我有个表亲是宾夕法尼亚的

That's cool. I have a cousin from Pennsylvania.

 

这些小家伙们太可爱了 丹尼斯会喜欢他们的

Oh. These little guys are so sweet. Dennis would love them.

 

这地方多适合养孩子啊

What an awesome place to raise a kid.

 

养孩子?

Oh. To raise a kid?

 

没那么适合吧

I don't know about awesome.

 

也就一般般吧 懂吗?

Maybe tubular. Capisce?

 

总之 我们该去我父母家了

Anyways, we should hit my folks' place.

 

我和他们说现在该到了

I said we'd be there by now.

 

当然

Sure.

 

现在精灵旅社过三点了

Oh, hey, it's after 3:00 o'clock in Transylvania.

 

我要问一下丹尼斯的情况 行吗?

I'm gonna check on Dennis, okay?

 

巧克力麦片 逗我吗?

Chocolate cereal. Are you kidding me?

 

别在意 德古 他们这是爱我们

It's okay, Drac. It's 'cause they love us.

 

现在怪物们可火了

Yeah. Monsters are what's goin' on.

 

没错 你应该像我一样接受这个事实

Oh, yeah. You should embrace it like I did.

 

我发布了最畅销的健身视频

I've got a best-selling workout video.

 

跟我做 女士们 右边 然后左边

Follow me, ladies. Right. And left.

 

姑娘们 看我 你们根本没在看

No, girls. Watch me. You're not watching.

 

加油 ...

Here we go. And eight and seven and six...

 

这不是我的风格 各位

That's not me, guys.

 

别这样

Come on,

 

就连大脚怪都在德国足球联队里大显身手

even Bigfoot's tearin' it up in the German soccer league.

 

不不不

Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no.

 

是梅菲斯

It's Mavis.

 

你得接电话啊

You gotta answer it.

 

你按得太用力了 别那么使劲

You're pushing too hard. Lighter.

 

好吧!

All right!

 

丹尼索维奇 醒醒 天啊 他睡得太熟了

Denisovich, wake up. Oh, boy, he's out cold.

 

看我的

I got this.

 

怎么这么久才接电话?

Dad, what took so long?

 

什么?

What?

 

没什么大不了的 梅菲 我们在旅社里都挺好的

Nothing, Mavey. We're all great here at the hotel.

 

就做些平常在旅社里做的事

Just doing hotel things.

 

对不起 我真受不了你的口臭了

Sorry, can't handle your breath.

 

好啵

I hear ya.

 

你那边怎么样?

How are you?

 

我们玩的超开心

We're having a blast.

 

去骑了车 还逛了小超市 这里太好玩了

We just went biking and mini-marting. It's so fun here.

 

丹尼斯还好吧?

Is Dennis okay?

 

当然

Oh. Of course.

 

你要看看他吗?

You want to see him?

 

好啊 好啊

Yes. Yes, I do.

 

宝贝 你怎么样啊?

Hi, baby. How are you?

 

妈妈

Mommy.

 

开心

I happy.

 

小宝贝

Hey, little dude.

 

他为什么戴着墨镜?

Why is he wearing sunglasses?

 

我们正在玩

Oh, we were playing.

 

超级英雄之类的游戏

It's a superhero thing.

 

应为 我是墨镜侠 我要拯救世界!

Cebause, I'm Sunglasses Man, to the rescue!

 

 好了 你不用这么大声的  - 我会飞

- Okay, take it down a notch.  - I'm flying.

 

你的声音怪怪的

You sound funny.

 

没事 墨镜侠就是用这种声音说话的

Oh, no, no, that's his Sunglasses Man voice.

 

干扰 可能是信号不好 梅菲斯 你听得见吗?

Static. The signal is bad. Mavis, are you there?

 

听得见啊 我还...

Yeah, I'm still...

 

算了 他好像玩得挺开心的

All right. I guess he's having fun.

 

那是肯定的

Of course he is.

 

我演墨镜侠演得真棒

Wow, I nailed it with the Sunglasses Man.

 

我的临场发挥能力太强了

Right off the top of my head.

 

你们听见了没? 我还说了"应为"

I threw in a "cebause." Did everyone see that?

 

她说她玩的很开心 约翰尼全搞砸了

She said she was having fun. Johnny's blowing it.

 

她骑了车 还逛了小超市 她肯定想赶紧搬过去住!

She's biking and mini-marting. She's gonna wanna move!

 

我得赶快让这个宝贝变过来 我们还要多久才能到?

I gotta fix this kid now. Are we almost there or what?

 

好吧 我可能是

Okay, I may

 

在几英里之前就走错了路

have taken a wrong turn a few miles back.

 

 别生气  - 什么?

- Don't get mad.  - What?

 

谁能帮我把这上面的导航打开

Someone turn on the navigator on this thing.

 

你看看我是怎么轻轻触屏的

Look how light I touch it.

 

请输入您的目的地

Please enter your destination.

 

求您了 快点输入吧

Please. I am begging you.

 

没错 丹尼索维奇 这里特别适合你

Yeah, this is gonna be good, Denisovich.

 

吓人的东西 知道吗? 那是你的天性

Scary stuff, okay? It's in you.

 

我们要做的只是把注意力集中在吓人这件事上

We just gotta concentrate on the scary.

 

德古外公? 你想念外婆吗?

Papa Drac? Do you miss Grandma?

 

你外婆吗? 我当然想她

Miss Grandma? Oh. Sure, I do.

 

我每一天都很想她 她和我是命中注定在一起的

I miss her every day. She was my zing.

 

你为什么问这个?

Why do you ask?

 

我也不知道

I don't know.

 

你在想念谁吗?

Do you miss anybody?

 

我想爸爸妈妈了

I miss Mommy and Daddy.

 

别的人呢? 你想不想温妮?

And who else? You miss that Winnie?

 

就是每天都挠你痒痒 还总想舔你的那只小狗?

The pup who tackles you and tries to lick you all the time?

 

也想啊 不过我们只是朋友

Yeah, but we're just friends.

 

你是德古拉家族的人

Oh, no, no, no. You're a Dracula.

 

你不可能和温妮那么一个

You can't just be friends

 

可爱的 毛茸茸的小姑娘只做朋友的

with a cute, hairy number like Winnie.

 

向右转! 就是这里 你个笨蛋!

Right turn, now! Here. You imbecile!

 

没错 右转 格里芬!

Oh, right. Turn, Griffin!

 

遵命 德古外公

Yes, Papa Drac.

 

你们就等着瞧吧

Wait and see, fellas.

 

这孩子很快就会像打了鸡血一样的

This kid'll be guzzling goat blood in no time.

 

您已到达目的地 没错!

You have arrived at your destination. Yes!

 

- 没错!  - 我们到了

- Yes!  - Here we are.

 

我小时候就来参加过这个专门为吸血鬼小孩设计的夏令营

It's the vampire summer camp I went to as a kid.

 

那是什么 吸血鬼夏令营吗?

What's it, Camp Vamp?

 

才不是呢 谁会起这么难听的名字?

No. Who names their camp "Camp Vamp?"

 

是温尼帕卡卡夏令营

It's Camp Winnepacaca.

 

你看 丹尼索维奇?

You see, Denisovich?

 

我就是在这里学会变形和抓老鼠的

This is where I learned to catch mice and shapeshift.

 

还有学会了该如何运用我强大的能力和力量

And use my incredible powers and strength.

 

还挺好玩的 对吧?

It's pretty cool. Huh?

 

羽毛球

Badminton.

 

好吧 我不记得这里还教这门课了

Yes, I don't remember this badminting.

 

各位好啊 今晚真美 不是吗?

Well, well, is this a night? How ya doing, folks?

 

我叫德纳 是这里的负责人

I'm Dana, the director.

 

各位的到访是我们的荣幸

We're sure excited to have you legends visitin' us.

 

有什么可以帮您的吗?

What can I do you for?

 

我想让我的外孙丹尼索维奇

Well, I'm very interested in

 

来这里学习

sending my grandboy, Denisovich, here.

 

就是这个红头发 还没长尖牙的小男孩?

Oh. This little redheaded, non-fangy little guy?

 

他有尖牙的 可能是他发育比较晚

Oh, they're in there. He's a late fanger.

 

所以我们才想到要来这里

That's why we came here.

 

你能带我们参观一下吗

Can you show us some of the drills,

 

比如看看他们学抓老鼠的地方?

like where they catch the mice?

 

当然 不过我们现在管这项活动叫"领老鼠"

Can do. Of course now we call it Tee-Mousing.

 

所以 他们根本不用自己抓老鼠?

So they don't have to catch the mice?

 

是的 我们认为这样更有助于孩子们建立自信

Nope. We find this is a good way to build their confidence.

 

过来啊

Come here.

 

老鼠就在这里呢! 你有什么不敢抓的?

It's right there! What's the matter with you?

 

这就是我们的教学方法

Hokey-pokey.

 

你看 外公就是在那里学会飞的

There it is, Denisovich. Where Papa learned to fly.

 

我想和外公一样能飞起来

Ooh! I wanna fly like Papa.

 

我们现在在这边练习了

Yeah. We're over here, now.

 

出于安全考虑 我们不得不降低了难度

Had to scale it down. Insurance.

 

帮帮我 帮帮我

Help me. Help me. Help me.

 

这就是教学方法啊 我在篝火那边等你们

Hokey-pokey. See ya at the campfire.

 

天啊! 欢迎你们俩回家

Well, gosh! Welcome, you two.

 

你们好

Hey, gang.

 

你们好啊 我实在是太激动了

Hi, guys. This is so exciting.

 

这里的一切都这么棒

Ah! Look at all of this. So cool.

 

我简直不敢相信我真的来这里了

Wow! I can't believe I'm actually here.

 

没错 你确实来了

Well, you are.

 

还适应吗? 你是不是要白天睡觉 晚上活动?

Now, how does it work? Are you up all night and sleep all day?

 

我怎样都可以 无所谓的

Oh. I'll do whatever you guys want.

 

那就好

Good.

 

 我给你买了这顶美美的遮阳帽  - 琳达

- 'Cause I bought this pretty sunhat for you.  - Linda.

 

不过你要是怕不好看的话 我还准备了这件斗篷

But otherwise this poncho, if you wanna be safe.

 

琳达 我们可以以后再说

We can deal with it later, Linda.

 

好吧

Okay.

 

对了! 快来看看

Oh! Come see.

 

我布置了你们的卧室

I've set up your bedroom.

 

和精灵旅社好像

It's just like Transylvania.

 

说到精灵旅社 那次玩得太开心了

Oh, Transylvania. That was a fun experience.

 

麦克担心他会被掏空内脏然后吃掉

Mike was afraid he'd get disemboweled and eaten,

 

不过我告诉他 是他想得太多了

but I told him he was just being silly.

 

那是你吧 琳达

That was you, Linda.

 

他们来了

Oh. There they are.

 

这附近有几个

You know, we have a couple of

 

混血家庭

mixed families in the neighborhood,

 

我觉得应该请他们过来坐坐

so I thought I'd invite them over.

 

你们既然想要搬回来住

They might be nice for you guys to talk to

 

和他们聊聊天应该也不错吧

since you're thinkin' about moving here.

 

你好 卡伦 你好 潘朵哥拉

Hi, Caren. Hi, Pandragora.

 

 欢迎你 梅菲斯  - 你们好

 Welcome, Mavis.  - Hey, guys.

 

你们一定会喜欢这里的 根本不用担心

Yeah, you're gonna dig it here. Don't even worry.

 

人们完全不会介意我们的生活方式

People are totally cool with our lifestyle choice.

 

虽说有时候小孩子会受点欺负

I mean, the kids get picked on a little,

 

不过这也能让他们变得坚强

but it toughens them up.

 

你们好啊 这位是洛雷塔

Oh, hey, you guys. And this is Loretta.

 

她嫁给了狼人保罗

She's married to Paul, who's a werewolf.

 

你说什么?

Excuse me?

 

是啊 我正在给梅菲斯介绍

Yes, I was telling Mavis

 

这附近其他由人类和怪物组成的家庭

about the other monster-human couples in town.

 

我不是狼人

I am not a werewolf.

 

我还以为...

Oh. I thought...

 

好吧 那你也可以坐下来吃点杯子蛋糕嘛

Well, you're welcome to stay and have some cupcakes.

 

# 吸血鬼永远是好朋友 #

# Vampires will be friends forever #

 

# 永永远远在一起 #

# Through the centuries together #

 

# 即使在阳光灿烂的日子里 #

# Even in the brightest sunny weather #

 

# 吸血鬼也永远都是好朋友 #

# Vampires will be friends forever #

 

# 永永远远 #

# Literally #

 

# 在一起 #

# Forever #

 

唱得真好 吸血鬼们 抱抱自己吧

Great job, vampires. Give yourselves a hug.

 

我们走

We're going.

 

什么? 去哪里?

What? Where?

 

禁止入内

 

我们为什么要这样?

Why are we doing this?

 

你难道更想去听那些无聊的新儿歌吗?

You'd rather be listening to those putrid new songs?

 

迈克尔把尸体送上岸不是挺好的吗?

What happened to Michael Row Your Corpse Ashore?

 

还有"老狼人和斧头"也不错啊?

Or Old McWerewolf Had An Axe?

 

德古 我们不应该上来的

We shouldn't be up here, Drac.

 

谁准备好要飞了?

Who's ready to fly?

 

! ! 我要像超人一样

Me! Me! Like a superhero.

 

还有更好的! 像吸血鬼一样!

Better! Like a vampire!

 

这座塔摇摇欲坠的

This thing is rickety.

 

你知道吗? 可能小孩子根本还不应该会飞呢

You know what? Maybe the kid isn't supposed to fly.

 

别说了 小孩子们就应该这样

Quiet. This is how they learn.

 

把他们扔下去自然就会飞了

You throw them and they figure it out.

 

我就是这么学会的

It's how I was taught.

 

我现在就想飞!

I wanna fly now!

 

这就对了 你需要外公的时候 外公就会在你身边

Attabat. You know Papa's right here if you need him.

 

天啊 我不敢看了

Uh. I can't watch this.

 

拜托 你别这样

Please don't.

 

飞吧!

Here we go!

 

他还没开始飞呢

He's still not flying.

 

他会的

He will.

 

还是没有

Still not.

 

总能学会的

It'll happen.

 

这塔可够高的

This is a tall tower.

 

所以才适合学习飞

That's why it's good.

 

你应该去救他了

You should get him.

 

他会摔死的

He's gonna fall to his death.

 

他可能学得比较慢吧

He's taking his time.

 

德古!

Drac!

 

我第一次的时候也是这样的

I did that my first time.

 

他离地面很近了!

He's getting too close to the ground!

 

说真的 他是学不会飞了!

You know what? He's not gonna fly.

 

我跟你说过了 外公一直陪在你身边

I told you. Papa's always here for you.

 

再来一次! 再来一次!

Again! Again!

 

天啊 我的天啊 我们得上报这件事

Oh, dear. Oh, my devil. We're gonna have to report this.

 

你是说要上报纸?

You mean to the papers?

 

虽然这样是挺酷的 但我还不想惊动媒体

I guess it was pretty cool, but I'm not about getting press.

 

不是 先生 我是要向上级汇报

No, sir. I mean the authorities.

 

孩子们遇到的危险我不能隐瞒不报

I can't not report child endangerment.

 

你给我听着 从上面飞下来是很好玩的事情

Whoa! Listen to me. That was fun.

 

你唱的歌才是孩子们面临的危险

Your singing is child endangerment.

 

我们要不要下去帮帮他?

Should we go down and help him?

 

不去 我早就跟他说过这样太过分了 我才不去帮他

Nope. I told him this was nuts. He's on his own.

 

我们得把孩子的母亲叫来

We have to call the boy's mother.

 

不行 绝不可以

No, that ain't happening.

 

他妈妈本来就已经疯疯癫癫的了!

His mother's already nutsy koo koo!

 

我得按章办事

I have to follow protocol.

 

你不会按章办事的

You will not follow protocol.

 

我也是吸血鬼 不会被催眠的

I'm a vampire. I can't be hypnotized.

 

说得对

Right.

 

好了 你别逼我叫警察来

Now, please. Don't make me call the police.

 

你谁也别叫了 行不行!

No one's calling nobody!

 

着火了!

Fire!

 

别跑了 停下来在地上打滚就行 别跑了

Stop, drop and roll. Stop, drop and roll.

 

尖叫是没用的!

Screaming's not helping!

 

我们是坏人吗 德古外公?

Are we bad guys, Papa Drac?

 

坏人?

Bad?

 

当然不是 你是这世界上最乖的小孩了

No. You're the best kid in the world.

 

不是我们放的火 是塔的问题

We didn't start the fire. It was the tower.

 

那座塔早就年久失修了

That's a very unsafe tower.

 

我们没向上级汇报你就偷着乐去吧

You're lucky we don't call the authorities.

 

我们走吧 小英雄

Let's go, my hero.

 

应为我是蝙蝠侠! 我们去坐蝙蝠车!

Cebause I'm Batman! To the Batmobile!

 

是啊 去坐...

Yes. To the...

 

对不起 让你失望了 我估计他们也是觉得你会喜欢才这样做的

Sorry about all that stuff. I guess they thought you'd like it.

 

为什么在这里我感觉这么别扭呢?

Why do I feel so weird here?

 

亲爱的 奇怪的是他们

No, hon. They're being weird.

 

他们只是想帮我

I think they're just trying to help me.

 

我从小就在旅社长大 对外界一无所知

I mean, I grew up knowing nothing living inside that hotel.

 

而你在圣诞老人家长大 无所不知

And you learned about everything growing up in Santa Claus.

 

是圣克鲁兹 不过...

Santa Cruz. But, uh...

 

如果让丹尼斯在精灵旅社外面长大

Maybe if Dennis grows up away from Transylvania,

 

他就不会像我一样 那么奇怪

he won't be so freaky. Like me.

 

你疯了吗? 梅菲斯 你很棒的

Are you nuts? Mavis, you're a blast.

 

你总是充满活力和好奇心

You're so full of life and curious about everything.

 

如果丹尼斯长大能像你一样

If Dennis grows up to be just like you,

 

我就是世界上最幸运的爸爸了

I'll be the luckiest dad in the world.

 

我真爱你 约翰尼斯坦

I love you, Johnnystein.

 

知道吗?

You know what?

 

只要我们在一起 无论到哪里都很幸福

As long as we're all together, we'll be happy anywhere.

 

哪怕是留在精灵旅社

Even at the hotel.

 

太好了!

Yes!

 

你在干什么?

What are you doing?

 

快看我朋友发来的视频

Check out this video my friend sent me.

 

这孩子简直是超赞的不死神童

This kid is an awesome daredevil.

 

哥们!

Oh, dude!

 

看到了吗?

Did you get it?

 

等一下! 那是丹尼斯吗?

Wait! Is that Dennis?

 

不是! 是吗? 根本看不清楚 况且...

No! Is it? No. It's just hard to see. But...

 

糟糕 删掉了 看不到了

Oops. Just deleted it. So, it's gone.

 

什么? 是梅菲斯 我不会接的

What? It's Mavis. I'm not answering it.

 

快点吧 德古 快接电话

Come on, Drac. You have to.

 

好吧!

All right!

 

是我 小宝贝

Yes, honeybunch.

 

你在哪里?

Dad? Where are you?

 

我们在旅社外烧烤呢

Um... we're outside the hotel having a little cookout.

 

绝对安全

It's perfectly safe.

 

什么声音? 是火灾警报声吗?

What's that noise? Is that a siren?

 

最近旅社住进来几个爱哭的怪物

Oh, those are just some wailing banshees checking in.

 

安静点 你们这群怪物

Quiet, you banshees.

 

我们正打算举办一场绝对安全的野餐会

We're trying to have a perfectly safe cookout over here.

 

妈咪! 我要打个招呼! 妈咪! 妈咪!

Mommy! I wanna say hi! Mommy! Mommy!

 

德古外公刚才教我怎么飞行

Papa Drac just tried to teach me how to fly.

 

等一下 是他妈妈的电话吗?

Wait a minute. Is that the mother?

 

不好 又有干扰了

Oh, no. Static again.

 

我这就回旅社

I am coming back to the hotel right now.

 

我要是在旅社找不到你的话

And you better be there or I swear,

 

爸爸 我一定会让你后悔的

Dad, you're gonna be very sorry.

 

怎么回事?

What's goin' on?

 

我们得马上回家

We need to get home right away.

 

好吧 我这就去叫醒我的背包

Okay. I'll go wake up my backpack.

 

伙计们 我们得撤了

Guys, we gotta move.

 

没有车! 我们怎么离开这里啊?

We got no car! How we gonna get out of here?

 

别担心 我打了个电话

Don't worry. I made a call.

 

不好意思 布罗比 我们应该早点给你打电话的

I'm sorry, Blobby. We really meant to call you sooner.

 

出发!

Hit it!

 

去精灵旅社

Transylvania.

 

你们要去哪里?

You want to go where?

 

精灵旅社 最近的航班

Transylvania. As soon as possible.

 

我们没有直达精灵旅社的航班

We don't fly direct to Transylvania.

 

没有?

You don't?

 

你可以先到布加勒斯特(罗马尼亚的首都)

You can go to Bucharest, but you'll have to

 

然后在芝加哥转机 再在苏黎世转机(瑞士北部城市)

switch planes in Chicago and then Zurich.

 

那什么时候才能到?

So, when would we get there?

 

芝加哥的航班因为天气原因延迟了

Well, the Chicago flight's delayed due to bad weather.

 

你们要两张二等舱的机票吗?

So, two seats in coach?

 

不要!

No!

 

- 不会吧!  - 会的

- No!  - Yes.

 

你非要现在去吗? 我们好不容易不堵车了

You have to go now? When we finally have no traffic.

 

你要折磨死我了 布罗比

You're killing me, Blobby.

 

我头上还有云 好想自拍一张!

I still have some cloud on me. Gotta do a selfie!

 

约翰尼! 现在别拍!

Johnny! Not now!

 

好吧 等会再说

Okay. Maybe later.

 

这小摩托快没油了 我们怎么才能到啊

This scooter thing's out of juice. We're never gonna make it.

 

弗兰克 吹气

Frank, blow.

 

放手!

Now!

 

有意思吧? 你怎么这么开心啊? 你喜欢吗?

How fun is this? Why are you laughing? You like that?

 

看着

Watch this.

 

咯吱 咯吱!

Coochie-coochie-coochie-coo!

 

这就是飞行 丹尼索维奇

Now this is flying, Denisovich.

 

就像吸血鬼一样

Like a vampire.

 

好孩子 看你飞得多好

That's my boy. Look at you go.

 

你是穿斗篷的人里面最帅的 德古外公

You're the coolest guy who wears a cape, Papa Drac.

 

你们什么时候到啊?

So, hey, when are you going to get here already?

 

我们已经等了...

We've been waiting...

 

把儿子给我

Give me my son.

 

我们刚才去吃牛油果了

We just went out for some avocados.

 

妈咪! 我会飞了!

Mommy! I flew!

 

我看到了

I saw.

 

# 妈妈已经疯疯癫癫 #

# Mother's already nutsy koo koo #

 

# 疯疯癫癫 #

# Nutsy koo koo #

 

# 疯疯癫癫 宝贝 宝贝 #

- # Koo koo Oh, dear. Oh, dear#

 

# 小恶魔 我要按章办事 #

# Oh, my devil I have to follow protocol #

 

# 绝不可以 绝不可以 #

# That ain't happening That ain't happening #

 

# 妈妈已经 #

# Mother's already #

 

# 疯疯 #

# Koo koo #

 

# 颠颠 #

# Koo koo #

 

本来我担心丹尼斯和其他怪物一起不安全

I was worried Dennis wasn't safe around other monsters.

 

现在我觉得他和你在一起也不安全

Now I don't even feel like he's safe around you.

 

但我只是...

But I was just...

 

你之前怎么说的?

What was it you said?

 

无论他是人类 怪物 还是独角兽 都没关系?

Human, monster, unicorn. That it didn't matter?

 

我只是觉得他...

Well, I just know his life would...

 

周三我们在这里给他办生日宴

We'll have his birthday party here on Wednesday.

 

然后就离开这里

Then we're moving.

 

求你了 梅菲 不要走

Please, Mavey. Don't leave.

 

也许你让人类住进了旅社 爸爸

Maybe you've let humans into your hotel, Dad.

 

但是在你心里 你并没有真正接受他们

But I don't think you've let them into your heart.

 

我可以的 我可以的

I can do it. I can do it.

 

我是蝙蝠 我是蝙蝠

I'm a bat. I'm a bat.

 

我是蝙蝠 我是蝙蝠 我是蝙蝠!

I'm a bat. I'm a bat. I'm a bat!

 

丹尼斯? 你在干什么 宝贝?

Dennis? What are you doing, sweetie?

 

没什么

Uh... nothing.

 

小心点 我抱你下来

Careful. Let me help you down from there.

 

生日宴会马上到了 你激动吗?

Are you getting excited about your big party?

 

是吧

I guess so.

 

你猜谁要来? 爸爸的家人都来

You know who's coming? Daddy's whole family.

 

麦克爷爷 琳达奶奶

Grandpa Mike and Grandma Linda.

 

还有疼你的哥哥姐姐 叔叔阿姨

All your cousins and aunts and uncles who love you so much.

 

然后我们会和他们一起回加利福尼亚

And then they're gonna be with us when we move to California.

 

妈咪 因为我不是怪物 所以我们必须搬走吗?

Mommy, are we going away because I'm not a monster?

 

什么? 丹尼斯 不是的

What? No. Dennis, of course not.

 

是因为你长大了

It's just grown-up stuff.

 

好吧 那德古外公怎么办?

Okay. But what about Papa Drac?

 

这里只剩下他一个了

He's gonna be here all alone.

 

德古外公要留在这里经营旅社

Papa Drac has to stay here to run the hotel.

 

他会去看我们的 我们也会回来看他

But he'll visit us. And we'll visit him.

 

我们能每天晚上给他打电话吗?

Can we call him every night?

 

当然可以

Sure.

 

太棒了!

Awesome!

 

你好 我们来了

Hello. We're here.

 

# 今夜约翰尼一家到来了 #

# The night brings Johnny's family here #

 

# 他们要带走德古的心爱之物 #

# To take away all that Drac holds dear #

 

欢迎 欢迎

Welcome, welcome.

 

# 埋葬你所有的情绪 #

# Hide your feelings #

 

# 让它们在内心发酵 #

# Keep them all inside #

 

哥们 你为什么要走呢? 这地方真是太棒了

Dude, why do you wanna leave? This place is out of control.

 

我也不想走

I don't wanna leave.

 

看那些超赞的僵尸怪!

All these awesome freakazoids!

 

谁是最酷的怪物?

So, who's the coolest monster?

 

凯蒂

Kakie.

 

凯蒂

Kakie.

 

凯蒂 真没出息

Kakie. What a wussbag.

 

大家欢聚一堂多好啊?

Isn't it nice to have the whole family together?

 

梅菲斯 你有兄弟或者姐妹吗?

Mavis, do you have any cousins or thingies in your family?

 

没有 我家只有我和我爸

No. It's just been me and Dad.

 

我从来没问过你妈妈是怎么过世的

I never did ask how you lost your mom.

 

她被愤怒的人类杀死了

Oh. She was killed by angry humans.

 

# 好尴尬 #

# Awkward #

 

但我有爷爷瓦拉德

But there is my Grandpa Vlad.

 

你有爷爷?

Oh, you have a grandpa?

 

是的 他会来参加宴会的 我邀请他了

Yeah. He'll be at the party. I invited him.

 

你邀请他了?

You invited him?

 

爸爸 他都没见过丹尼斯

Dad, he's never seen Dennis.

 

我想在走之前让他们见一面

I wanted them to meet once before we go.

 

当然了 太好了 和蔼老人家 瓦拉德

Sure. Great. Peachy. Good old Vlad.

 

有人有湿巾吗?

Anybody have a wet wipe?

 

精灵旅社 残酷山谷666 瓦拉德收

 

我的老天狗啊 他终于邀请我了

Holy rabies. He finally invites me to something.

 

他都有外孙了?

He's got a grandkid?

 

他都没告诉你?

And he never told you?

 

冷静 贝拉 至少家族里多了一个吸血鬼

Easy, Bela. At least there's another vampire in the family.

 

在旅社举行? 够土豪嘛

It's at a hotel? Fancy schmancy.

 

旅社里都是人类!

Hotels are for humans!

 

贝拉 闭上你的血盆大口 看看你干的好事

Bela, shut your blood hole. Look what you started.

 

大家伙别担心

Don't worry, gang.

 

我一直教育我儿子要杀戮 仇恨 窃取人类的灵魂

I raised my son to hate and kill and steal the souls of humans

 

那才是好孩子

like a good boy.

 

是的 如果瓦拉德爷爷看到

Yes, Grandpa Vlad will be so happy when he sees

 

我和约翰尼策划的盛大的化装舞会 一定会非常开心的

the big masquerade party Johnny and I have planned.

 

什么?

What?

 

配合一点 我爸要来

Play along. It's my dad.

 

你有爸爸? 挺有意思

You have a dad? That's funny.

 

听我说 绝对不能让我爸知道你是人类

Listen to me. My dad cannot know you're a human.

 

你全家都是人类

Or any of your family.

 

什么? 但是 德古 我很自豪的...

What? But, Drac, I'm proud that we're...

 

要是让他知道了 他就会窃取你家人的灵魂 吃掉你的背包

Or he'll steal your family's souls and eat your backpack.

 

没错 各位

That's right, gang.

 

我们会把生日宴会办成怪物化装舞会

We're gonna make the birthday a monster masquerade party.

 

 是吗?  - 好主意

- Really?  - Oh, that's lovely.

 

就算是丹尼斯回归

Sort of like a last hurrah

 

正常人生活之前的最后一次狂欢

before Dennis gets to be with normal people.

 

说的真是太好了

I couldn't have said it better.

 

丹尼斯五岁生日派对

 

怎么样 梅菲斯?

What do you think, Mavis?

 

我觉得我已经喜欢上怪模怪样了

I think I'm starting to like being creepy.

 

我们没向上级汇报你就偷着乐去吧

You're lucky we don't call the authorities.

 

我们走吧 小英雄

Let's go, my hero.

 

因为我是蝙蝠侠!

Because I'm Batman!

 

我们去坐蝙蝠车!

Yes! To the Batmobile!

 

你被女孩子欺负了 蝙蝠侠

Got your butt kicked by a girl, Batman.

 

随便吧 我不会哭的

Yeah. Whatever. I'm not about to cry.

 

精灵旅社

Hotel Transylvania.

 

我闻到了人类的味道!

I smell humans!

 

统统撕碎!

Tear it down!

 

贝拉 我们来到外面的世界 当然有人类的味道

Bela, we're in the outside world. You're gonna smell humans.

 

听我说 你在外面等我 这是我的家事

You know what? Just wait outside for me. This is family stuff.

 

你去了只会捣乱

You'll only get in the way.

 

我只想见见那个小家伙

I just wanna meet the little fanger.

 

他应该认识他伟大的吸祖爷

He should know his great-vampa.

 

吸什么?

His what?

 

吸血鬼祖爷爷 拜托 这都听不懂吗

Vampire grandpa. Come on. That was obvious.

 

这宴会真棒!

Amazing party!

 

你觉得怎么样?

So, what do you think?

 

这就是你的吸血鬼衣服? 你是傻子吗?

This is your vampire costume? What are you, nuts?

 

我在淘宝买的

I ordered it online.

 

只有他家可以连夜发顺丰快递

It was the only place that delivered overnight.

 

你的头上像是装了个狒狒的屁股

You look like you got a baboon's butt on your head.

 

你就不能练练说话吗?

Have you at least practiced your voice?

 

你不能一口嬉皮腔

You can't just talk like a hippie.

 

我不是嬉皮 是懒鬼

I'm not a hippie. I'm a slacker.

 

像吸血鬼那样说话

Talk like a vampire.

 

吾名尖牙约翰伯爵 我是吸血鬼

My name is Count Jonafang. I am a vampire.

 

好了 吸血鬼才不会四处招摇 "我是吸血鬼"

Okay, vampires don't go around saying, "I am a vampire."

 

抱歉 吾名尖牙约翰伯爵

Sorry. I am Count Jonafang. Bleh, bleh-bleh.

 

你在耍我吗?

Are you kidding me?

 

对不起 我太紧张了

I'm sorry. I'm nervous.

 

听着 如果你觉得我都不喜欢

Yeah, listen, if you think I don't like it,

 

那你千万别在我爸面前说

you definitely don't want to say,

 

巴拉 巴拉 巴拉

Bleh, bleh-bleh, in front of my father.

 

先生 凯蒂大师来了

Sir, Master Kakie has arrived.

 

德古 这是布兰登 大家都叫他凯蒂

Drac, this is Brandon, a.k.a. Kakie.

 

 我们特意请他来给丹尼斯表演  - 你好 伙计

 we got him for Dennis.  - Hey, man.

 

见到你真恶心

Nauseated to meet you.

 

什么时候开始? 半小时后我还要去参加图书义卖呢

When does this happen? I got a book fair in half an hour.

 

好了 我的吸孙在哪?

All right. Where's my vampson?

 

拜托 非得这么作秀似的出场吗

Oh, please. Still has to make a dramatic entrance.

 

爸爸! 你可真精神啊!

Dad! Look at you!

 

你现在开旅社了?

So you run a hotel now?

 

黑暗王子摇身一变成了客服国王

From Prince of Darkness to King of Room Service.

 

是啊 见到你真高兴

Yes. So good to see you.

 

我一会就来

I'll be right with you.

 

别让瓦拉德靠近人类和梅菲斯

Keep Vlad away from the humans and Mavis.

 

好的

I'm on it.

 

你这身装扮真不赖

Oh, now that is a neat costume.

 

这两个闻起来很有意思

These two smell funny.

 

你是欧洲人吧

Oh, you're European.

 

这叫体香剂

It's called deodorant.

 

你也别侮辱了整个大陆 琳达

Nothing like insulting an entire continent, Linda.

 

伯爵! 最近过得怎么样啊? 我叫弗兰肯斯坦

Hey, Count! How goes it? Frankenstein.

 

严格来说 其实我是弗兰肯斯坦的怪物

Actually, I'm technically Frankenstein's monster.

 

弗兰肯斯坦 他是一个医生...

Frankenstein, he's the doctor who...

 

以后再说吧 把我家人叫来

Would love to hear more. Call my people.

 

我来给你介绍下你儿子的其他朋友

So, let me introduce you to some of your son's other buddies.

 

这是墨瑞

This is Murray.

 

不要杀我!

Please don't kill me!

 

我是说 V! 最近怎样啊?

I mean, yo, V! What's up?

 

会说话的厕纸 这挺新鲜的

Talking toilet paper. Well, that's a new one.

 

好了! 孩子在哪里? 我想要见他

All right! Where's the kid? That's who I wanna meet.

 

约翰尼!

Johnny!

 

这是德古拉的女婿

This is Dracula's son-in-law.

 

我是尖牙约翰伯爵

I am Count Jonafang.

 

巴拉 巴拉 大黑羊

Bleh, bleh, black sheep.

 

你有羊毛吗?

Have you any wool?

 

你头上是什么东西?

What's that thing on your head?

 

看着像是我奶奶的胸部

Looks like my grandmother's boobies.

 

爸爸 那个长得很搞笑的人是谁?

Daddy, who's the man with the funny face?

 

这就是我的曾孙了?

Is this the kid?

 

没错

It sure is.

 

让我看看那些尖牙

Let me see those fangs.

 

你在做什么?

What are you doin'?

 

我只是太爱他了

Oh, I just love him so much.

 

我想要正对着他的尖牙抱着他

I want to hug him right in the fangs that he has.

 

我再说一遍 让我看看那些尖牙

I repeat, let me see those fangs.

 

他的尖牙长得比较慢 就像你一样

Oh, he's a late fanger, just like you.

 

就像我一样

Yes. Yes. Just like me.

 

这个大人物以前是一个爱哭鬼

The big shot here was a little crybaby, all right.

 

以前是

Yes, yes, I was.

 

还尿床

Used to pee in his bed.

 

好了 爸爸

Okay, Dad.

 

我们只要吓唬吓唬他 尖牙就长出来了

We just need to scare the fangs out of the kid.

 

吓出尖牙?

Hare ha hangs?

 

没错 这个硬汉的尖牙就是我吓唬出来的

Yeah, it's what I did for Mr. Tough Guy here.

 

首先 你要控制住一样尖牙长得慢的人

First, you've got to possess something

 

觉得很亲切很无辜的东西

the late fanger finds sweet and innocent.

 

然后你就像这样 然后...

Then you show them what's what and...

 

!

Pop!

 

相信我 这样就能把尖牙吓出来 对吧 德古?

Trust me. It'll scare the fangs right out. Right, Drac?

 

说真的 伙计们 如果图书义卖迟到了

Seriously, guys, if I'm late for the book fair,

 

那我就赶不上集市了

I'll miss the street fair.

 

就是他了

That's your guy.

 

要控制住他? 但是丹尼斯会很伤心的

Possessed? But Dennis will be so upset.

 

你没听明白吗? 这是我们的通行证

Don't you get it? This is our ticket.

 

如果能成功的话 ! 丹尼索维奇就变成吸血鬼了

If it works for Denisovich, boom! He's a vampire.

 

你们就都能住在这里了

And you all get to stay here.

 

好吧 好吧

All right. All right.

 

 明白了  - 很好

 Capisce.  - Good call.

 

孩子们 大家请坐

Kids, everyone, have a seat.

 

丹尼斯给你们准备了一个惊喜

Dennis has a big surprise for you.

 

独一无二的凯蒂 "蛋糕怪物"!

The one and only Kakie, The Cake Monster!

 

孩子们! 我是凯蒂!

Hey, kids! It's me, Kakie!

 

多么美好的凯蒂的一天啊!

What a wonderful Kakie day it is!

 

现在 我有个问题 谁喜欢蛋糕啊?

Now, I have a question. Who here loves cake?

 

!

Rise!

 

我怎么飘起来了? 舞台监督能来一下吗?

Why am I floating? Can I have the stage manager, please?

 

我动不了了

This isn't working for me.

 

害怕了吗 丹尼索维奇? 有没感觉到什么? 有没有什么变化?

Scary, Denisovich? You feeling anything? Any change?

 

凯蒂没事吧?

Is Kakie okay?

 

我要全部的蛋糕 懦夫才和别人分享

I want all the cake. Sharing is for cowards.

 

我不记得在电视里看过这些

I don't remember any of this from the TV show.

 

我记得在蓝光碟里看过 是附加内容

Um... I think I saw it on a Blu-Ray disc, bonus stuff.

 

等等 瓦拉德爷爷怎么在那里?

Wait, why is Grandpa Vlad up there?

 

外公 我好怕 凯蒂怎么了?

I'm scared, Papa. What's happening to Kakie?

 

不是你吃蛋糕 而是蛋糕吃你!

You don't eat cake. Cake eat you!

 

不要!

No!

 

够了!

Stop it!

 

出什么事了? 我要走了

What just happened, man? I'm outta here.

 

这些家长最好都别上大众点评评论

None of these parents better review this on Yelp.

 

你做什么?

Hey, what did you just do?

 

再过几秒钟

A few more seconds

 

孩子的尖牙可能就长出来了

and the kid's fangs would have popped right out.

 

我不在乎 这不值得

I don't care. It's not worth it.

 

什么不值得?

What's not worth it?

 

这是我最后一次尝试让孩子变成吸血鬼

It was my last attempt to make the boy a vampire,

 

让你留下

so you'd stay.

 

为了这个 你就毁了他最爱的东西? 你怎么可以这样?

By ruining his favorite thing? How could you do that?

 

我们已经绝望了

We were desperate.

 

你也跟他是一伙的?

You were in on this?

 

丹尼斯在我的家乡不会快乐的

Dennis won't be happy in my town.

 

丹尼斯根本就没去过那里

Dennis hasn't been there.

 

# 此时夫妻 #

# Now husband and wife #

 

# 剑拔弩张 冲突爆发 #

# Feel the strain and the strife #

 

闭嘴!

Shut up!

 

约翰尼 丹尼斯不是怪物

Johnny, Dennis is not a monster.

 

他喜欢牛油果

He likes avocado.

 

因为你不让他吃别的好东西

'Cause you don't let him eat anything fun.

 

我想丹尼斯只想成为正常人

I think Dennis just wants to be normal.

 

能不说"正常"这个词吗?

Can we stop using the word "normal"?

 

在我们住的地方 他就是正常的

Where we live now, he's normal.

 

他就是他 你不能改变他 爸爸

He is who he is. And you can't change him, Dad.

 

丹尼斯 你要去哪里?

Dennis, where are you going?

 

我要离开这里

Away.

 

但是你自己在外面很危险

But it's not safe out here by yourself.

 

我知道一个地方 我们可以躲在那里 跟着我

I know a place where we can hide. Follow me.

 

如果你没阻止我

If you didn't stop me,

 

我的曾孙就不会像这里的小邋遢一样

my great-grandson wouldn't have to be a wimp his whole life

 

一辈子都是懦弱的人

like Schlumpy over here.

 

 懦弱的人?  - 约翰尼 冷静

 a wimp?  - Johnny, be Cool.

 

老人家 你想被干翻吗?

You wanna throw down, old man?

 

1997年可就获得了黄带认证

Certified yellow belt since 1997.

 

!

No!

 

这又怎么回事? 你不是吸血鬼?

What's this now? You're not a vampire?

 

巴拉?

Bleh?

 

他当然是人类了 他是我们的儿子 你以为我们是怪物吗?

Of course he's human. He's our son. You think we're monsters?

 

! 你竟然让你女儿嫁给了人类 还生了个人类的孩子?

You! You let your daughter marry a human and have a human kid?

 

你干脆拿棍子刺穿我的心脏好了

Why don't you just put a stake through my heart.

 

我们不再厌恶人类了 他们也不讨厌我们

We don't hate humans anymore, and they don't hate us.

 

人类?

Humans?

 

你这个傻瓜

You're a fool.

 

你的曾孙是我见过的最贴心 最善良

Your great-grandson is the sweetest, kindest,

 

最特别的男孩

most special boy I've ever met.

 

如果因为他有一半人类的血液

And if you can't give him the love

 

你就不能给他应有的疼爱

he deserves because he's half-human,

 

那你才是个傻瓜

then you're the fool.

 

爸爸

Oh, Daddy.

 

丹尼斯哪里去了? 丹尼斯!

Hey, where is Dennis? Dennis!

 

丹尼斯?

Dennis?

 

生日快乐 丹尼斯 我给你做了点吃的

Happy birthday, Dennis. I made you a treat.

 

 死鸽子?  - 吃吧

 Dead pigeon?  - Enjoy it.

 

因为我一旦从商学院毕业

'Cause once I graduate business school

 

经营公司以后

and start running a company,

 

你就再也吃不到这种家常便饭了

you're not gonna get home-cooked meals like this anymore.

 

我必须要搬走 温妮 搬到加利福利亚

I have to move away, Winnie. To California.

 

我妈妈觉得我在这里不开心

My mommy thinks I'm not happy here

 

应为我脸上没有你那样的毛

cebause I don't have hair on my face like you.

 

很抱歉 我不是个怪物

I'm sorry I'm not a monster.

 

你很完美 你是我认识的最好的男孩

No, you are perfect. You're the nicest boy I know.

 

而且我还有300个兄弟

And I have 300 brothers.

 

你也很好 温妮

You're nice, too, Winnie.

 

好啊 小男孩和他的宠物

Well, well, well. The little human and his pet.

 

- 丹尼斯!  - 丹尼索维奇!

- Dennis!  - Denisovich!

 

他不在房间

He's not in the room.

 

他没在泳池旁

He's not by the pool.

 

他也不在这个汤罐里

He's not in this pot of soup.

 

他会在哪里呢?

Where could he be?

 

我不知道为什么会邀请你

I don't know why I ever invited you.

 

丹尼斯! 丹尼斯!

Dennis! Dennis!

 

丹尼索维奇!

Denisovich!

 

丹尼斯!

Dennis!

 

别乱动

Stop squirming.

 

你为什么要这么做?

Why are you doing this?

 

因为这是错的

Because this is wrong.

 

为什么别人都不懂呢?

Why doesn't anybody get that?

 

人类不能和怪兽相处

Humans don't belong with monsters.

 

你才错了!

You're wrong!

 

我没错!

I am not!

 

我要拿你们当人质

I am holding you hostage.

 

我和手下们要把那个

And me and my crew are gonna

 

欢迎人类的旅社拆个稀巴烂

tear that human-hugging hotel to shreds.

 

你不能这么做

You can't.

 

真的吗? 为什么?

Really? Why not?

 

应为...

Cebause...

 

应为什么?

Cebause, why?

 

应为这样德古外公会伤心的

Cebause it will make Papa Drac sad.

 

会伤心 那你打算怎么做?

Ooh... Sad. And what are you gonna do about it?

 

我不知道

I don't know.

 

你知道你为什么不知道吗?

You know why you don't know?

 

因为你只是一个柔弱的小男孩

Cebause you're just a weak little boy.

 

怎么回事?

What was that?

 

丹尼斯 我们来了

Dennis, we're coming.

 

你还好吗 温妮?

Are you okay, Winnie?

 

是的 我的挚爱

Yes, my zing.

 

丹尼斯! 他在那里 就在那里

Dennis! There he is, right there.

 

丹尼斯! 宝贝!

Dennis! Baby!

 

我的大男孩!

My big boy!

 

丹尼斯 我们都在找你

Dennis, we were lookin' for ya.

 

我的甜心

Sweetheart.